Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

General ticket questions

Read 3588 times
      U75km
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 1 posts |
      General ticket questions
      Aug 12, 2014 05:34:24 pm
      Hi

I'm new to the forum. My Dad is 70 this year and is a big liverpool fan, but doesn't get to many games these days due the fact he lives up in the Shetland Islands. He is coming down in November and will be in the Liverpool area to visit family. Was hoping to surprise him by getting tickets for the Chelsea game on 8th November. From what I can tell it will be really hard to get a ticket. I have registered as a "member" on the official website and have been able to find tickets online, but they cost nearly £300. Not keen to use the touts. Can anyone help?
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Re: General ticket questions
      Reply #1: Aug 13, 2014 10:53:44 am
      If you are a registered member then the ticket sale details were early last month for the first half of the season.  Some ticket returns for the Chelsea game may be available on the official website a week or two before the fixture.

Obviously the number that are available probably depends on just how well we are doing by then!
      GeorgeAndrei
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #2: Oct 15, 2014 12:50:11 pm
      Hello folks .First of all .. i'm from Romania and i was wondering if i can buy now a ticket for a match of Liverpool of the next year .. i'm interested in a seat on Anfield Road .. how much can i pay for one ticket? I'm 19 .
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #3: Oct 15, 2014 01:04:20 pm
      Hello folks .First of all .. i'm from Romania and i was wondering if i can buy now a ticket for a match of Liverpool of the next year .. i'm interested in a seat on Anfield Road .. how much can i pay for one ticket? I'm 19 .

Regular match tickets have not yet gone on sale for 2015 games - these go on sale usually in November for members.  You can probably buy more expensive hospitality tickets via www.liverpoolfc.com
      molbys belly
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,537 posts | 123 
      Reply #4: Oct 17, 2014 07:10:46 pm
      Hello folks . Looking two tickets for any home game for February and March .
      What's my best way to do this ? Thanks
      MsGerrard
      Reply #5: Oct 18, 2014 01:08:05 am
      Hello folks . Looking two tickets for any home game for February and March .
      What's my best way to do this ? Thanks

Get yourself a membership card, if you haven't already got one, the ticket sales for the second half of the season come up in mid November, with us doing so crap so far this season, you should easily be able to pick up a couple of tickets.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #6: Oct 18, 2014 01:03:39 pm
      with us doing so crap so far this season, you should easily be able to pick up a couple of tickets.

redpool
      • Forum David Johnson

• 217 posts |
      Reply #7: Nov 14, 2014 05:15:20 pm
      Can anyone here kindly advise if there is a minimum age restriction for kids with accompanying adults attending a game at Anfield for either normal or hospitality ticket?
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #8: Nov 14, 2014 11:04:24 pm
      Not 100% but don't think there is a minimum age.

Quick Reply