Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Wheelchair Information

Read 917 times
      Doyley
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 3 posts |
      Wheelchair Information
      Aug 22, 2014 04:14:41 pm
      Hi guys,

Apologies if this is the wrong forum, I was unable to post in the ticketing forum.

For several years I have been trying to gain information about wheelchair season tickets.  I've had multiple email conversations with the disability team at LFC and they keep telling me the same story ... The waiting list was closed for wheelchair users in 2011 so that they could review the process.  It is still under review so it is not possible to join the waiting list.

This seems obscene to me.  3 years on and it's still under review with no other information.

Does anybody have any more information on here?

Thanks all
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Re: Wheelchair Information
      Reply #1: Aug 24, 2014 09:53:21 pm
      This seems obscene to me.  3 years on and it's still under review with no other information.

Does anybody have any more information on here?

Sadly it appears that ALL ST waiting lists have failed to re-open. 

Did they tell you approx how many people were on the lists?

Jeanette Dodd represents disabled supporters on the LFC supporters committee
      http://www.liverpoolfc.com/fans/supporters-committee/contact
      Email: Disabled-Supporters@liverpoolfcsc.com
      Doyley
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 3 posts |
      Reply #2: Aug 25, 2014 12:37:34 pm
      Thanks for that!

No they never mentioned that, all they keep repeating to me is to keep checking the website.  The particular page still has info that expired in July, so I don't think it's updated particularly often.

I'll get in touch with Jeanette and she has any further information.  Thanks again.
      Doyley
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 3 posts |
      Reply #3: Aug 26, 2014 11:21:26 am
      I spoke with Jeanette, who in turn spoke with the head of ticketing.  It has been recently discussed and is an ongoing issue.  They simply do not want to open the waiting list and falsely get people's hopes up.  The stadium is massively under quota for recommended wheelchair spaces having less than 50% of the recommended amount.  They have allocated some more for the new season bringing it up to around 50% but that's still not enough so they're trying to work more in with the Main Stand upgrades that are currently in the pipeline.

Once again, thanks for your help!

Quick Reply