Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Clusters of 5.

Read 16992 times
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Clusters of 5.
      Aug 29, 2014 11:25:27 am
      I like many, like to break the league up into clusters of 5 games. In the past 2 points per game or 10 from 15 and you were pretty much guaranteed CL. I think for safety sake this year we will need 11 from 15 to be sure of CL as the points from last few year suggest 76 may not be enough to guarantee 4th anymore - Arsenal 79. 2.4 points per game or 12 out of 15 points and you are pretty much guaranteed to be Champions.

Block 2 is easily our handiest block of 5. I have been conservative with a lot of my estimations so here’s hoping we can improve on the 3rd position. But with Chelsea and City looking so strong, I would take 3rd today.

I will update the spreadsheet when every block of 5 is completed to see how we are faring.

09    10     11     12     13     14   Avg   Reqd PPG   Guarentee
      1st   90   86   80   89   89   86   87       2.3      90
      2nd   86   85   71   89   78   84   82       2.2      86
      3rd    83   75   71   70   75   82   76       2.0      84
      4th   72   70   68   69   73   79   72       1.9      80
      5th   63   67   62   65   72   72   67       1.8      73

YNWA.
      « Last Edit: Aug 29, 2014 12:17:33 pm by Pagekarl »
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,320 posts | 1524 
      Re: Clusters of 5.
      Reply #1: Sep 07, 2014 10:04:20 pm
      By my reckoning, if we aimed for 2.4 points per game, we would amass 91.2 from a possible 114. That means we could drop 23 points and still top 90. Three we dropped to city, so we can still afford to lose 5 and draw 5.
      That sounds very do able to me. I know its tough, and 90 hasn't been topped very often but to say we can still lose 5 and draw 5 sounds like a stroll in the park.
      How can it sound that easy, when i know for sure it aint ?
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #2: Sep 12, 2014 03:34:18 pm
      Almost every interview with Rodgers last season he alluded to the block of 5.  His target last season was 10 points from 5 games.  We managed to accelerate from it towards the end of last season to become title chasers not just top 4 chasers.

It's a reasonable number of games to overcome some difficult spells.  No matter how difficult a set of games it is a short enough number of games to set a realistic target - allowing for a rather clumsy 2 mistakes out of 5. 

Be fascinating to see if he has nudged it up a point or two this season.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,610 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #3: Sep 12, 2014 03:38:38 pm
      Almost every interview with Rodgers last season he alluded to the block of 5.  His target last season was 10 points from 5 games.  We managed to accelerate from it towards the end of last season to become title chasers not just top 4 chasers.

It's a reasonable number of games to overcome some difficult spells.  No matter how difficult a set of games it is a short enough number of games to set a realistic target - allowing for a rather clumsy 2 mistakes out of 5. 

Be fascinating to see if he has nudged it up a point or two this season.

Should be looking to bump it up to 12 points from 5 games now.
      There was a point at the end of the season where we had two consecutive blocks of 15 points.
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #4: Sep 12, 2014 03:53:57 pm
      Prior to last season I worked it out that 2.2 would win you the league

1.89 would get you top 4.

After last season that went out of the window.  Everton 'traditionally' had enough points for 4th and us for the league.

The aim now surely has to be 11-13 points from 5 games
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,610 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #5: Sep 12, 2014 04:36:49 pm
      The aim now surely has to be 11-13 points from 5 games

So 12 then.
      Glad we're on the same page. ;)
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #6: Sep 15, 2014 09:46:31 am
      Villa loss means max we can get from this lot of 5 is 9 points. On a plus point, barring Everton the next lot of 5 are all winnable, so 12 points from that block would put us back in contention for a top 4. 13-15 points being a great block.

Looks like 7 is the avg amount of losses for a 4th place team. Lets make sure we dont lose anymore now for a good amount of games.
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #7: Sep 15, 2014 09:50:05 am
      Also to try and put some good slant on things - he are still 2 points better of from corresponding fixtures of last season.
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #8: Sep 22, 2014 12:03:17 pm
      1st 5 have been a shocker. 1.2PPG. No where near CL form.

The next 5 are our easiest 5 of the season. Need some good form and if we can get 13 points or so from them then we are back on track. 1 draw 4 wins is a min target and should be well achievable. Why am I so worried so? 

Everton    H
      West Brom   H
      QPR   A
      Hull   H
      Newcastle   A
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #9: Sep 22, 2014 12:41:24 pm
      1st 5 have been a shocker. 1.2PPG. No where near CL form.

The next 5 are our easiest 5 of the season. Need some good form and if we can get 13 points or so from them then we are back on track. 1 draw 4 wins is a min target and should be well achievable. Why am I so worried so? 

Everton    H
      West Brom   H
      QPR   A
      Hull   H
      Newcastle   A

We'll win all 5 of them
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #10: Sep 22, 2014 12:48:01 pm

As long as the players believe they can, we can. That fear factor teams had against us last season, wont be long returning when we smash a few past a few teams.

Heres hoping.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #11: Sep 22, 2014 01:26:28 pm
      The next 5 are our easiest 5 of the season. Need some good form and if we can get 13 points or so from them then we are back on track. 1 draw 4 wins is a min target and should be well achievable.

In total agreement.  12-13 points would probably banish a lot of concerns.  A shame Everton is the first game in the section.  If it all goes tits up on Saturday then we'll have to try and remember this thread!!

Son Of A Gun
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,191 posts | 1274 
      Reply #12: Sep 22, 2014 01:38:09 pm
      More like clusterfucks of 5 considering the way we're playing.

Pull your fingers out lads, hopefully Allen returns so he can bring SOME midfield presence, because Gerrard and Lucas aren't giving any this year.

If he is back against Everton, I think we'll win - if not... I fear the worst.
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #13: Sep 22, 2014 04:29:16 pm
      More like clusterfucks of 5 considering the way we're playing.

Pull your fingers out lads, hopefully Allen returns so he can bring SOME midfield presence, because Gerrard and Lucas aren't giving any this year.

If he is back against Everton, I think we'll win - if not... I fear the worst.

Jesus imagine Gerrard and Lucas started in the Derby. FACK NO!

Sturridge will be back as will Allen. Sturridge and Balo will murder that bitter lot.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #14: Sep 22, 2014 04:38:07 pm
      Last season 10 points from our first 5 games
      This season 6 points from our first 5 games

Similar set of fixtures to last season imo. Stoke, Villa, Man u, Swansea, Southampton

Always remembering that Suarez was also unavailable for our first 5 games last season, we don't seem to have done nearly as well this time around. 

Last season we were 2nd after five games .... this season 11th.
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #15: Sep 22, 2014 04:46:31 pm
      Last season 10 points from our first 5 games
      This season 6 points from our first 5 games

Similar set of fixtures to last season imo. Stoke, Villa, Man u, Swansea, Southampton

Always remembering that Suarez was also unavailable for our first 5 games last season, we don't seem to have done nearly as well this time around. 

Last season we were 2nd after five games .... this season 11th.

We were actually 5th - joint second. Grasping I know. If we win all the next 5 we will be only 2 points off our 10 game total last year. Beat Everton and gather some momentum and its doable. Would still be 3 to 5 points on the average CL form for 10 games played.

Really need to play the next few clusters with title winning form to make up for this clusterfuck.

reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #16: Sep 22, 2014 04:51:12 pm
      Sturridge will be back as will Allen.

Allen's out for a few more weeks mate.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #17: Sep 22, 2014 05:20:09 pm
      We won like 11 games in a row last season didn't (or was it more than that?), there is no reason why we can't do it again and I'm sure then a lot of people will forget about this start so far.
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #18: Sep 22, 2014 06:14:24 pm
      Ye a run of 11 would be amazing.
      GeorgeRed
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,590 posts | 324 
      Reply #19: Sep 22, 2014 07:16:41 pm
      We need to spank our neighbors really hard to grow on confidence and take it from there.
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #20: Sep 23, 2014 10:46:36 am
      I'm not sure the first set of five is as bad as it first looks, simply because the results of everyone bar Chelsea have been all over the place as well. If you'd told me, given that we had Away games at Spurs, Man City and West Ham in our first five matches, that we'd be 3 points behind Arsenal, 2 behind Man City, 1 behind Spurs and 1 ahead of both Man Utd and Everton I wouldn't have been overly disappointed. I'd probably have thought we'd have had to achieved 9 points or so rather than six in order to be there, but it is what it is. Perhaps it's the World Cup aftermath or something which has stirred things up, but despite playing sh!te we are right in the mix with everyone bar Chelsea.

When you further dig into the fixtures other teams have had, there is only Man City who could lay a claim to having had a run of games anywhere near so hard as ours. The Mancs in particular must be absolutely smarting, and they have huge amounts of ground to make up. Not on Chelsea as that bird has flown for them and everyone else bar Man City in my view, but on the rest of us who are looking to cement Champions League qualification.   
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #21: Sep 23, 2014 10:51:24 am
      Just to put into perspective how our fixtures have fallen, all five of the teams we've played so far currently sit in the half of the league (Spurs are lowest at 9th). Hopefully we'll start playing well as the easier games come.
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #22: Sep 23, 2014 12:22:01 pm
      Just to put into perspective how our fixtures have fallen, all five of the teams we've played so far currently sit in the half of the league (Spurs are lowest at 9th). Hopefully we'll start playing well as the easier games come.

I fully expect us to do better against the "top 8" teams as they will come at us and we will bury them. Teams that go backs to wall or slow down the play, they have us nailed. Need plan B, C and D to beat those feckers from now on.
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #23: Sep 23, 2014 12:29:06 pm
      I'm not sure the first set of five is as bad as it first looks, simply because the results of everyone bar Chelsea have been all over the place as well. If you'd told me, given that we had Away games at Spurs, Man City and West Ham in our first five matches, that we'd be 3 points behind Arsenal, 2 behind Man City, 1 behind Spurs and 1 ahead of both Man Utd and Everton I wouldn't have been overly disappointed. I'd probably have thought we'd have had to achieved 9 points or so rather than six in order to be there, but it is what it is. Perhaps it's the World Cup aftermath or something which has stirred things up, but despite playing sh!te we are right in the mix with everyone bar Chelsea.

When you further dig into the fixtures other teams have had, there is only Man City who could lay a claim to having had a run of games anywhere near so hard as ours. The Mancs in particular must be absolutely smarting, and they have huge amounts of ground to make up. Not on Chelsea as that bird has flown for them and everyone else bar Man City in my view, but on the rest of us who are looking to cement Champions League qualification.   

I think its the manner in which we are playing that has everyone so down and 3 losses from 5 is shocking. I think new managers and yes the WC hangover is exactly the reason why top clubs are doing poorly - bottom half teams are all performing. No WC players.
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #24: Sep 29, 2014 07:59:28 am
      In dire need of a run of 4 wins atleast before we meet Chelsea. Unlucky on the weekend but not a great start to the 2nd batch of 5.

Need to make sure we dont slip up against West Brom. And now we have the CL trip to Basel midweek to recover from too.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,610 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #25: Sep 29, 2014 09:27:36 am

Injuries to Sturridge and Allen have been instrumental in that.
      Means there are far too many new players going straight into the first team.

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #26: Sep 29, 2014 10:12:35 am
      Injuries to Sturridge and Allen have been instrumental in that.
      Means there are far too many new players going straight into the first team.

There isn't a team in the league that wouldn't feel the implication of so many new recruits and Studge taking the knock magnifies more than ever the fact that we need a proven 2nd striker.
      With Balotelli still finding form we are virtually toothless, this all stems from not signing a viableish replacement for Suarez. 

racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,610 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #27: Sep 29, 2014 10:14:34 am
      There isn't a team in the league that wouldn't feel the implication of so many new recruits, Studge taking the knock magnifies more than ever the fact that we need a proven 2nd striker.
      With Balotelli still finding form we are virtually toothless, this all stems from not signing a viableish replacement for Suarez. 

Pretty much.
      When Torres was sold we bought Carroll and Suarez. 60 Million on two strikers.
      This time around. Suarez sold. Lambert and Balotelli for 20 Million.

Carroll didn't work out. Suarez was immense.
      This time around, what happens if Balotelli doesn't work out?

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #28: Sep 29, 2014 10:40:10 am
      Pretty much.
      When Torres was sold we bought Carroll and Suarez. 60 Million on two strikers.
      This time around. Suarez sold. Lambert and Balotelli for 20 Million.

Carroll didn't work out. Suarez was immense.
      This time around, what happens if Balotelli doesn't work out?

Balotelli isn't doing the job at the moment mate and the answer to your enquiry is all too obvious.
      Sturridge is our saviour, how many times has he snatched us from the jaws of the brown stuff?

Studge has taken over the saviour mantle from Suarez who also helped us avoid the sh*t, there are many on here who say 'forget about Suarez' but his missing skills, skills that were vital have not been replaced, in that sense it is an ongoing theme.
      Until we acquire a viable attacking force Suarez is going to be missed, Sturridge is going to miss him not least of all because of the increased weight on his shoulders.

racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,610 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #29: Sep 29, 2014 11:02:17 am
      Balotelli isn't doing the job at the moment mate and the answer to your enquiry is all too obvious.
      Sturridge is our saviour, how many times has he snatched us from the jaws of the brown stuff?

Studge has taken over the saviour mantle from Suarez who also helped us avoid the sh*t, there are many on here who say 'forget about Suarez' but his missing skills, skills that were vital have not been replaced, in that sense it is an ongoing theme.
      Until we acquire a viable attacking force Suarez is going to be missed, Sturridge is going to miss him not least of all because of the increased weight on his shoulders.

The weight of expectation on Sterling has become pretty crazy too.
      Needs to be minded or he'll end up burnt out like Owen was.

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #30: Sep 29, 2014 11:23:11 am
      The weight of expectation on Sterling has become pretty crazy too.
      Needs to be minded or he'll end up burnt out like Owen was.

Very true, seeing him bomb around like Billy Whiz is a sight to behold, then you ask yourself why he has to run around like a lune - there's only him doing the job.
      If Raheem ends up on the treatment bench we are fu**ed.
      If the situation continues we are looking at exhaustion.
      Don't forget Roy of the Rovers can multiply our problems overnight.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,610 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #31: Sep 29, 2014 11:30:06 am
      Very true, seeing him bomb around like Billy Whiz is a sight to behold, then you ask yourself why he has to run around like a lune - there's only him doing the job.
      If Raheem ends up on the treatment bench we are fu**ed.
      If the situation continues we are looking at exhaustion.
      Don't forget Roy of the Rovers can multiply our problems overnight.

Just as Sturridge gets back to fitness, International Break.
      F**k Hodgson, the dinosaur.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #32: Sep 29, 2014 12:13:16 pm
      In dire need of a run of 4 wins atleast before we meet Chelsea. Unlucky on the weekend but not a great start to the 2nd batch of 5.

Need to win the next 4.  13 from 15 would repair a lot of damage.
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #33: Sep 29, 2014 12:31:23 pm

It certainly would - 13 would see us back up to a 4th place finish @ 1.9ppg. Benefits of a much needed run of form too. Not to get too far ahead but Block 3 is not too shabby either and all expected wins bar Chelsea.

Chelsea   H
      Palace   A
      Stoke   H
      Leicester   A
      Sunderland   H

If we had 26 from 30 (Block 2 and 3) then we would be right back up there.  2.13 ppg so that would have us in place for 3rd. Big change of form.

Question is can we play well against those poor teams that are going to sit back and harass us with long balls or look for those key set pieces. Big improvement needed in all areas of the park - but we have shown signs that our pace and passing were back at the weekend. Hopefully its a sign that the newbies are coming up to standard with the tactics.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #34: Sep 29, 2014 12:34:56 pm

I am not sure that it will be as easy as that mate. While the games all look winnable we have the distraction of playing 3 CL matches with two glamour games against R.Madrid that may take players eye's off the ball. If that wasn't enough we have another International break to look forward to as well after the West Brom game.

So while this may be our easiest set of fixtures the fates have decided they couldn't have come at a worse time.
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #35: Sep 29, 2014 01:08:38 pm
      I am not sure that it will be as easy as that mate. While the games all look winnable we have the distraction of playing 3 CL matches with two glamour games against R.Madrid that may take players eye's off the ball. If that wasn't enough we have another International break to look forward to as well after the West Brom game.

So while this may be our easiest set of fixtures the fates have decided they couldn't have come at a worse time.

All true and BR needs to manage the games well. Real away could be a chance to rest some players before Chelsea, depending on how we get on against Basel.

I honestly think the league position should be priority over any other cup. We need CL this year as the prize bonuses are tripled. If UTD for instance, get in there ahead of us, it will be VERY difficult to get back in again.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #36: Sep 29, 2014 01:34:19 pm
      I am not sure that it will be as easy as that mate.

I definitely didn't say it would be easy and the way we are playing at the moment I think its extremely unlikely. 

Was just pointing out that 4 solid results would put us back on track.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #37: Sep 29, 2014 01:36:11 pm
      Real away could be a chance to rest some players before Chelsea

Remember when Chelsea didn't rest players before playing us and then came to Anfield and beat us 2-0.

I'm really starting to wonder about this resting players business.  Fair enough, if we were playing the kind of expansive aggresive football that we did last season then you could understand resting players but seeing as they are going through the motions maybe them all having as much time on the field together with each other is possibly more important.
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #38: Sep 29, 2014 01:43:58 pm
      Remember when Chelsea didn't rest players before playing us and then came to Anfield and beat us 2-0.

I'm really starting to wonder about this resting players business.  Fair enough, if we were playing the kind of expansive aggresive football that we did last season then you could understand resting players but seeing as they are going through the motions maybe them all having as much time on the field together with each other is possibly more important.

Ye but the travel and rest time after games upsets the training and rest periods they need. Signs of expansive fast pace footie were seen on saturday. We will come good.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #39: Sep 29, 2014 01:56:31 pm
      I definitely didn't say it would be easy and the way we are playing at the moment I think its extremely unlikely. 

Was just pointing out that 4 solid results would put us back on track.

Fair enough J.D. I was just trying to give the task ahead some context.
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #40: Oct 20, 2014 09:42:39 am
      7 points from 3 with 2 "winnable games" left. Perspective in the cold light of day. If we were to struggle to the 13 points in this lot of 5, it would be massive considering how poor we are. Hopefully Studge will be back before chelsea too.

2 more wins please.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #41: Oct 20, 2014 09:59:01 pm
      7 points from 3 with 2 "winnable games" left. Perspective in the cold light of day. If we were to struggle to the 13 points in this lot of 5, it would be massive considering how poor we are.

Totally agree.  7 points from 9 so far in this block - despite the continuation of some terrible football.  Another 2 wins and we're back in business.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #42: Oct 20, 2014 11:23:05 pm
      7 points from 9 so far in this block - despite the continuation of some terrible football.

Can only look at it in a positive light, we may be playing awful but the 3 points is the most important thing so if we already have 7 from 9 then hopefully when we are playing better that will be 9 out of 9 like.
      5timesacharm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,507 posts | 948 
      Reply #43: Oct 21, 2014 01:05:18 am
      Totally agree.  7 points from 9 so far in this block - despite the continuation of some terrible football.  Another 2 wins and we're back in business.

We're absolutely sh*te at the moment. Let's not kid ourselves, we're F***ing chronic. But I'd sooner be this bad and picking up points than playing fantastic football and picking up none. Rather be lucky than good; served United well for years.
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #44: Oct 21, 2014 07:17:13 am
      We're absolutely sh*te at the moment. Let's not kid ourselves, we're f**king chronic. But I'd sooner be this bad and picking up points than playing fantastic football and picking up none. Rather be lucky than good; served United well for years.

It certainly did. No1 will remember this bad spell for too long, IF we go on to get CL again. Frustrating part is the lack of.... well basically every element of our game which we did well last season. If we played like that, had Studge fit, we could literally be on for a treble this season. Ha Life is full of ifs. Sure is frustrating though.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #45: Oct 21, 2014 02:00:30 pm
      City away, Spurs away, Everton and Southampton at home have been half of our games.  Sure we are 4 points down on this stage last season but by this stage last season we had only played United and Southampton (both at home) that could really have been described as tricky.

We're absolutely sh*te at the moment. Let's not kid ourselves, we're f**king chronic. But I'd sooner be this bad and picking up points than playing fantastic football and picking up none. Rather be lucky than good; served United well for years.

Not kidding myself - I am well aware that we have been completely sh*te in 11 of our 12 football games this season.
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #46: Oct 21, 2014 03:55:36 pm
      Westham have City this weekend. We beat Hull and suddenly we are into 4th. Who knows, come the Newcastle game and we could be hoping for UTD to stuff City and see us get a step closer to them. Southampton have a pig of a December, so if they do keep up this form that far, they will fall off then.

We have 3 "top 4 potential teams" to play before xmas day, 2 of which are at home. Chelsea have 3, City have 2, Arsenal have 2, Utd have 4, Spurs have 2, and Everton have 2. Beat Chelsea and do the business in the others and who knows where we will sit come xmas.

Just get some bloody decent form together... Maybe Wednesday night will give the team the confidence they need.

Its a crazy league!
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,809 posts | 2449 
      Reply #47: Oct 21, 2014 03:57:57 pm
      Westham have City this weekend. We beat Hull and suddenly we are into 4th. Who knows, come the Newcastle game and we could be hoping for UTD to stuff City and see us get a step closer to them. Southampton have a pig of a December, so if they do keep up this form that far, they will fall off then.

We have 3 "top 4 potential teams" to play before xmas day, 2 of which are at home. Chelsea have 3, City have 2, Arsenal have 2, Utd have 4, Spurs have 2, and Everton have 2. Beat Chelsea and do the business in the others and who knows where we will sit come xmas.

Just get some bloody decent form together... Maybe Wednesday night will give the team the confidence they need.

Its a crazy league!

United will be destroyed by City it won't even be a contest. But I do think we will be in the top four in the next couple weeks.
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #48: Oct 21, 2014 04:14:13 pm
      United will be destroyed by City it won't even be a contest. But I do think we will be in the top four in the next couple weeks.

Im not saying they wont be beaten by City and Chelsea, but UTD will come good and be in contention for 4th. Hopefully their defence will take too much time and they will be too far off the pace by then.
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #49: Oct 26, 2014 01:35:56 pm
      11 points from this lot is the most we can get now. Atleast thats more than the 2 points per game. Must win at Newcastle. Jesus please let Danny be back. This is desperate.
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #50: Nov 02, 2014 08:58:22 pm
      8 points from this lot. Shocking. Chelsea start the next one but after them its Palace, Stoke Leicester and Sunderland. 12-13 points should be achievable.... Should be!

If we want to get to 76 points min we need to now get 2.2points per game. Jesus we are making this difficult, but not impossible. 12 or 13 would get us back on track, lots to do but closer to back on track.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #51: Nov 02, 2014 10:23:47 pm

I feel sorry for some players because they are asked to find top form like they have a switch to press.
      Play your strongest team ALWAYS.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #52: Nov 02, 2014 10:48:48 pm
      8 points from this lot. Shocking. Chelsea start the next one but after them its Palace, Stoke Leicester and Sunderland. 12-13 points should be achievable.... Should be!

If we want to get to 76 points min we need to now get 2.2points per game. Jesus we are making this difficult, but not impossible. 12 or 13 would get us back on track, lots to do but closer to back on track.

2.2 points per game over 28 games, not a chance I can see that happening mate. The only saving grace is this season a lot of teams don't seem to be maintaining a high ppg ratio so 4th may well be lower than average. 60 points is the lowest number I've seen make top 4 in a look back to around 2000 and for us to get there we well need another freak season like that. I just can't see us getting anywhere over 70 points, not a chance.
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #53: Nov 02, 2014 11:16:45 pm
      2.2 points per game over 28 games, not a chance I can see that happening mate. The only saving grace is this season a lot of teams don't seem to be maintaining a high ppg ratio so 4th may well be lower than average. 60 points is the lowest number I've seen make top 4 in a look back to around 2000 and for us to get there we well need another freak season like that. I just can't see us getting anywhere over 70 points, not a chance.

Well it's certainly on track for a low scoring top half of the league. Can't see 4th place going to lower than 72 which is still 2ppg. Unlikely at this stage. We have made a balls of it over the past few weeks alright. 
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #54: Nov 02, 2014 11:21:27 pm
      Whose on to get 4th now though? Can't see saints doing it. Spuds Everton and utd are all worse off than us as it stands. Hopefully we fluff a point or 3 next week
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #55: Nov 02, 2014 11:26:25 pm
      Whose on to get 4th now though? Can't see saints doing it. Spuds Everton and utd are all worse off than us as it stands. Hopefully we fluff a point or 3 next week

I think Arsenal/City/Chelsea are certainties.

The last spot is most likely to go to United if you believe the bookies and that's a depressing thought, if them in their state manage to beat us to it I'd be disgusted.

Southampton falling off wont happen for a long time, they might just bloody make it and that's going to be the biggest piss take at our expense considering who we bought this summer. They've got 2 relatively easy games coming up and there's nobody showing enough consistency to chip away at the lead they could have by game 13.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #56: Nov 02, 2014 11:26:32 pm
      Everton, West Brom, Hull (H)
      Newcastle, QPR (A)

8 points from that is grim in the context of where we finished last season.

6/15 in the first 5.
      8/15 in the second 5.

There's a word for that form and it's called mid-table.

Only remote positive spin you can put on it is that we lost 3 times in the opening 5 and only once in the last 5.

Clutching at straws though.
      5timesacharm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,507 posts | 948 
      Reply #57: Nov 03, 2014 12:21:20 am
      Everton, West Brom, Hull (H)
      Newcastle, QPR (A)

8 points from that is grim in the context of where we finished last season.

6/15 in the first 5.
      8/15 in the second 5.

There's a word for that form and it's called mid-table.

Only remote positive spin you can put on it is that we lost 3 times in the opening 5 and only once in the last 5.

Clutching at straws though.

Well at least we're making progress. At that rate of gain we should win our first five games of next season :P
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #58: Nov 03, 2014 08:03:14 am
      It sure is Grim. Cant even say we deserved better. With 7 losses the avg for 4th place, you have to think we will struggle to get there now. Especially if we lose to Chelsea the weekend, which I cant see past.

As grim as it is I also think UTD will get 4th if we dont. No other football to concentrate on and goals a plenty. Would much rather Southampton get it, as embarresing as that would be. The money from the CL next year is incredible, UTD will be set for years to come with it... Southampton wont.

Pressure is mounting.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #59: Nov 03, 2014 12:10:57 pm
      NEXT 5 PREMIER LEAGUE GAMES

Chelsea (H)
      Palace (A)
      Stoke (H)
      Leicester (A)
      Sunderland (H)

Last seasons 5 game average points haul: 11pts/15
      This season's so far: 7pts/15

Points after 15 games last season: 30pts
      With only a possible 15pts available to win Liverpool can reach 29pts by game 15 in the unlikely event of winning all 5 games.

Last seasons corresponding results:

Chelsea (H) Lost 0pts
      Palace (A) Drew 1pts
      Stoke (H) Won 3pts
      Leicester (A) (substituted by Norwich) Won 3pts
      Sunderland (H) Won 3pts

10pts.
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #60: Nov 05, 2014 04:37:44 pm
      OK so any chance of getting 4th now lies in this Cluster of 5. 15 points, hmmmm, and we are at 29 which is right on the treshold of 2ppg.

Studge should be back.

Chelsea (H) - DWWWDW - 14 - 4 top 6 teams. Must win and would give us a great boost. Would take a draw based on current form.

Palace (A) - WWLLDL - 7 - 2 top 6 teams. Must win. Will be a horrible match.
      Stoke (H) - DWLWLD - 8 - 0 top 6 team. Must Win. Glad this one is at home.
      Leicester (A) - WLDLLL - 4 - 1 top 6 team. Must win. Should win.
      Sunderland (H) - DDWLLW - 8 - 1 top 6 team. Must win. Could be a nightmare.

Liverpool - LDWWDL - 8 - 1 top 6 team.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #61: Nov 05, 2014 05:21:39 pm
      OK so any chance of getting 4th now lies in this Cluster of 5. 15 points, hmmmm, and we are at 29 which is right on the treshold of 2ppg.

Studge should be back.

Chelsea (H) - DWWWDW - 14 - 4 top 6 teams. Must win and would give us a great boost. Would take a draw based on current form.

Palace (A) - WWLLDL - 7 - 2 top 6 teams. Must win. Will be a horrible match.
      Stoke (H) - DWLWLD - 8 - 0 top 6 team. Must Win. Glad this one is at home.
      Leicester (A) - WLDLLL - 4 - 1 top 6 team. Must win. Should win.
      Sunderland (H) - DDWLLW - 8 - 1 top 6 team. Must win. Could be a nightmare.

Liverpool - LDWWDL - 8 - 1 top 6 team.

Sorry mate I'm probably being dumb and it's obvious but what's the 14-4 against Chelsea etc all about?
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #62: Nov 05, 2014 06:10:44 pm
      Sorry that's points and then number of games vs top 6 teams.  As in 14 points and played 4 of the top 6 teams.

Clear as mud
      5timesacharm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,507 posts | 948 
      Reply #63: Nov 05, 2014 06:14:01 pm
      Sorry that's points and then number of games vs top 6 teams.  As in 14 points and played 4 of the top 6 teams.

Clear as mud

Then how did we take eight points off one top six team?  ???
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #64: Nov 05, 2014 07:04:27 pm

Clear as mud

Ah got ya.

Then how did we take eight points off one top six team?  ???

It's points in the last 5 games and number of top 6 teams played.
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #65: Nov 05, 2014 07:22:32 pm
      Ah got ya.

It's points in the last 5 games and number of top 6 teams played.

Exactly. From now on I will be clearer
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #66: Dec 06, 2014 10:48:13 pm

1st 5 games: 6/15 points
      2nd 5 games: 8/15 points
      3rd 5 games: 7/15 points

At least we're being fairly consistent.

Heading for 53 points this season.  Or compared to last season 10 wins turned to defeats.
      5timesacharm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,507 posts | 948 
      Reply #67: Dec 22, 2014 12:33:56 am
      Next five games could very well define our season.

Burnley (A)
      Swansea (H)
      Leicester (H)
      Sunderland (A)
      Villa (A)

Burnley and Leicester are in the bottom three and learning that life in the Premier League is not all it's cracked up to be for Championship promoteees. Swansea where doing well earlier in the season but have slipped down the table of late lying only two places and three points above us. Villa seem to have become something of a bogie team for us in the last couple of seasons but at least it'll provide Delph with a platform to shows FSG his silky skills before we sign him in January.

All sarcasm aside though, with Sturridge hopefully returning for the majority of them, FSG hopefully surprising everyone with a marquee striker in Jan (no, I won't be holding my breath), these are five very winnable fixtures and if we take maximum points from them, given the problems those we're competing against for a top four place are having, we should be in with a shout of defying history (no team that's taken 22 points from 17 games has ever finished higher than 6th) finishing fourth. It's all to play for. Game on. COYR!

harrydunn08

• 5,920 posts | 964 
      Reply #68: Dec 30, 2014 02:52:33 pm
      Wasn't sure where to post this, so I decided to just stick it in here. We have won 2 in a row, 3 of our last 4, and we're unbeaten in 4. We have a very winnable stretch of games coming up: Leicester, Wimbledon, Sunderland, and Villa. Win all 4 of these games and we will be into the last 16 of the FA Cup, bearing down on 4th place in the league, into the knockout rounds of the Europa League, and preparing for a League Cup semifinal against Chelsea. Not all bad when you look at it like that :)

There is even an added bonus for us with the semifinal draw against Chelsea -- they play City in a top of the table clash 4 days after we meet them in the 2nd leg. They will prioritize the league title charge over the League Cup and will likely rest key players like Costa, Hazard, Oscar, Cesc, and Matic. If we can keep it at 0-0 in the first leg then we will have a great opportunity to beat a weakened side in the 2nd leg and book our place in the final!! Exciting times coming up in the next 4 weeks!!

Oh, and there is a little matter of Sturridge returning to fitness that could help us as well :)
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #69: Dec 31, 2014 11:32:43 am
      In our last five games - we have amassed 8 points.

Those above us in the league [last five games]: * Chelsea = 10 pts: * Man City = 13 pts: * Man Utd = 11 pts: Southampton = 7 pts: Arsenal = 10 pts: West Ham = 7 pts: * Spurs = 11 pts.

* denotes "unbeaten".
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #70: Dec 31, 2014 11:43:43 am
      Wasn't sure where to post this, so I decided to just stick it in here. We have won 2 in a row, 3 of our last 4, and we're unbeaten in 4. We have a very winnable stretch of games coming up: Leicester, Wimbledon, Sunderland, and Villa. Win all 4 of these games and we will be into the last 16 of the FA Cup, bearing down on 4th place in the league, into the knockout rounds of the Europa League, and preparing for a League Cup semifinal against Chelsea. Not all bad when you look at it like that :)

There is even an added bonus for us with the semifinal draw against Chelsea -- they play City in a top of the table clash 4 days after we meet them in the 2nd leg. They will prioritize the league title charge over the League Cup and will likely rest key players like Costa, Hazard, Oscar, Cesc, and Matic. If we can keep it at 0-0 in the first leg then we will have a great opportunity to beat a weakened side in the 2nd leg and book our place in the final!! Exciting times coming up in the next 4 weeks!!

Oh, and there is a little matter of Sturridge returning to fitness that could help us as well :)

Those above us in the league [last five games]: * Chelsea = 10 pts: * Man City = 13 pts: * Man Utd = 11 pts: Southampton = 7 pts: Arsenal = 10 pts: West Ham = 7 pts: * Spurs = 11 pts.

* denotes "unbeaten".
      Both very different views of form.
      I suppose it really is just how you want to look at it, I prefer to clear the slate and start again since we started playing well.

The end tally will always be the same though.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,972 posts | 3057 
      Reply #71: Dec 31, 2014 11:47:59 am

* denotes "unbeaten".

Sobering thought BBB.

I'm all for optimism but this does highlight that there's an awful lot of premature articulation around regarding our recovery.

We've not yet turned any corners.

We might (possibly) have arrested the slide but we've a lot of work still to do.

I don't say this out of negativity - I just think there's a real danger of complacency creeping in because we've won a few games.

Here's to Leicester and 3 wins in a row - that's the only kind of cluster that really matters.
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #72: Dec 31, 2014 11:49:19 am
      Next five games could very well define our season.

Burnley (A)
      Swansea (H)
      Leicester (H)
      Sunderland (A)
      Villa (A)

Burnley and Leicester are in the bottom three and learning that life in the Premier League is not all it's cracked up to be for Championship promoteees. Swansea where doing well earlier in the season but have slipped down the table of late lying only two places and three points above us. Villa seem to have become something of a bogie team for us in the last couple of seasons but at least it'll provide Delph with a platform to shows FSG his silky skills before we sign him in January.

All sarcasm aside though, with Sturridge hopefully returning for the majority of them, FSG hopefully surprising everyone with a marquee striker in Jan (no, I won't be holding my breath), these are five very winnable fixtures and if we take maximum points from them, given the problems those we're competing against for a top four place are having, we should be in with a shout of defying history (no team that's taken 22 points from 17 games has ever finished higher than 6th) finishing fourth. It's all to play for. Game on. COYR!

6 from 6 so far and barring Arsenal, all above "within catching distance" dropped points.

Glimmer.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,409 posts | 3406 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #73: Dec 31, 2014 11:55:04 am
      Whatever happened to taking one match as it comes, wishing your life away....
      harrydunn08

• 5,920 posts | 964 
      Reply #74: Feb 17, 2015 05:04:24 pm
      I know this is "Clusters of 5" but we have 6 games over the next 17 days that will either make or break our season! Squad rotation will be necessary to keep players fresh and avoid further injuries. There are some really stern tests in in there too with Besiktas, Southampton, and City all strong sides..... But bring it on!! We are bang in form and we have just gotten our best player back fit!! I'm so F***ing excited for this run of games I can hardly contain myself!!
      joshuaaa07
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 44 posts |
      Reply #75: Feb 18, 2015 01:01:29 am
      Chelsea
      City
      liverpool
      arsenal
      tottenham
      Utd
      southampton
      west ham
      stoke
      everton
      newcastle
      swansea
      palace
      sunderland
      west brom
      burnley
      hull
      qpr
      villa
      leicester

Pretty happy that the table will end up something like this.
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #76: Mar 10, 2015 08:36:08 pm
      2 clusters of 5 left.

Swansea (A)
      Utd (H)
      Arsenal (A)
      Newcastle (H)
      Hull (A)

If we can get 12-15 points from this lot we would be well in contention for 3rd sitting with 63-65 with 5 to play. Swansea haven't been great at home against any of the top teams. Utd at home is a must win and should win it if we can play our best. Emirates aint easy, if we have 57 going into this game - its a 3rd play playoff. Newcastle home is grand with their poor away form. Hull away should be straight forward, they have decent home form of late but havent played anyone of our ilk. Being conservative, I anticipate us to get 3wins, 1 draw, 1 loss = 10 points. Bringing us to 61 points.

West Brom (A)
      QPR (H)
      Chelsea (A)
      Palace (H)
      Stoke (A)

Need a min 12 points from this lot if we are to get top 3, and depending on how the previous 5 go, we may need the 12 points to get top 4. Away at the Bridge is never easy. Pretty confident we can get the other 4 wins, west brom A aint easy but should be ok. Stoke could be a tough one but again must/should win. If we didnt need it so much I would of taken 10 points from this lot also. 12 points expected and needed with 4 wins 1 loss.

73 points... should be enough. Utd will drop more than 14 points on their pig of a run in leaving them on 69 well behind us.

1st job, make sure we win our next...2 games. Ensure we dont draw too many of the easier games... We are well able to get 3rd in the form we are in... just believe in ourselves.

My only concern is of late... we have been relying on 30yard screamers and moments of genius to win games.... bring the rain, bring the thunder, bring the madness and start annihilating teams again. We have the talent, just unleash the Krakin.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #77: Mar 19, 2015 01:02:10 pm
      Almost every interview with Rodgers last season he alluded to the block of 5.  His target last season was 10 points from 5 games.

Recap so far of our 5 game blocks

1st  = 6pts (out of 15) = 1.2 points per game
      2nd = 8 = 1.6 ppg
      3rd = 7 = 1.4 ppg
      4th = 8 = 1.6 ppg
      5th = 13 = 2.6 ppg
      6th = (1 game left - so far 12pts/12) = 3ppg

Average = 1.86 ppg

United are currently ahead of us in 4th with 1.93 ppg - which confirms the initial target for us to aim for a minimum of around 2 per game.  To reach this we need 22 points from our final 9 games.

Tough ask. 7 wins and 1 draw from 9....

No matter how red your glasses may be - 76 points looks hugely optimistic.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #78: Mar 19, 2015 01:05:29 pm

2nd = 8 = 1.6 ppg
      3rd = 7 = 1.4 ppg
      4th = 8 = 1.6 ppg
      5th = 13 = 2.6 ppg

Average = 1.86 ppg

United are currently ahead of us in 4th with 1.93 ppg - which confirms the initial target for us to aim for a minimum of around 2 per game.  To reach this we need 22 points from our final 9 games.

I'd forgotten about this thread, so thanks for the update JD, it's always good to see a snapshot of where we are compared to where we were.

I'd also agree that 76 points looks very optimistic.
      ajayi82
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,964 posts | 66 
      • #REDorDEAD
      Reply #79: Mar 19, 2015 01:12:36 pm
      one game at a time next up UTD which is probably the game that will win you top 4 as confidence will be low whoever loses this one. i think we are to strong for them at home and will win 2-0 a pen.scored by Hendo and then a Sturridge finisher late in the 2nd half.
      once we win this game next biggest test is Arsenal, Palace and Rentboys as all our other games i think we will win.
      JustMingle
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 982 posts | 62 
      • 6 Times
      Reply #80: Mar 19, 2015 02:42:37 pm
      6 points out 6 on the next 2 games will, IMO, get cement us into a a top 4 finish
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #81: Mar 19, 2015 03:48:33 pm
      6 points out 6 on the next 2 games will, IMO, get cement us into a a top 4 finish

Definitely looks that way. But I think realistically, a draw at the Emirates and a draw at Stamford Bridge when we get there would be 2 good points to pick up. Absolutely must win all of our home matches of course, including United.
      JustMingle
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 982 posts | 62 
      • 6 Times
      Reply #82: Mar 20, 2015 09:35:13 am
      Definitely looks that way. But I think realistically, a draw at the Emirates and a draw at Stamford Bridge when we get there would be 2 good points to pick up. Absolutely must win all of our home matches of course, including United.

As we stand our recent record is better away... Utd at home seems tougher than it did 14 days ago
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #83: Mar 20, 2015 10:49:46 am

2nd = 8 = 1.6 ppg
      3rd = 7 = 1.4 ppg
      4th = 8 = 1.6 ppg
      5th = 13 = 2.6 ppg

Average = 1.86 ppg

This season is different though mate. Think the 2 points per game is the norm. We can get 73-74 points this season and still get 4th IMO. The next 2 weeks will be crucial. We could lose to utd and still get top 4... unlikely as it would mean getting the better of Arsenal and or Chelsea and utd losing to city etc.

Lets make this cluster 15 from 15. Would be some achievement alright.
      ajayi82
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,964 posts | 66 
      • #REDorDEAD
      Reply #84: Mar 20, 2015 11:22:36 am
      it will be exciting times yet again if we do the scum on sunday as i think we can push the top 3 then

Quick Reply