Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

FIFA 15

Read 23087 times
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Re: FIFA 15
      Reply #46: Feb 27, 2015 03:49:35 pm
      Has anybody had an issue with their DM having horrendous positioning? Whoever is played at DM seems to be the furthers forward of all my midfielders, regardless of team/player/league/etc. It's weird ;D
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #47: Feb 27, 2015 03:58:49 pm
      Has anybody had an issue with their DM having horrendous positioning? Whoever is played at DM seems to be the furthers forward of all my midfielders, regardless of team/player/league/etc. It's weird ;D

Change their work rate to high defensive and low attacking
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      Reply #48: Feb 27, 2015 04:47:45 pm
      Change their work rate to high defensive and low attacking

Is that in the formation screen? (I don't typically try tweaking those too much.)
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #49: Feb 27, 2015 06:13:35 pm
      For some reason Adrian Ramos is an absolute beast for me at Dortmund
      Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      Reply #50: Feb 27, 2015 06:13:54 pm
      Is that in the formation screen? (I don't typically try tweaking those too much.)

Ah man it makes the game MUCH better imo. Having the right people in the right place at the right time is down to working the tactics I think, you can make your players make more runs which in its own right makes the game better. And yes you can also change their work rate there too incase you don't want all your midfielders running forward, and in the same way, make attacking midfielders run forward more.
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      Reply #51: Feb 27, 2015 08:19:49 pm
      Ah man it makes the game MUCH better imo. Having the right people in the right place at the right time is down to working the tactics I think, you can make your players make more runs which in its own right makes the game better. And yes you can also change their work rate there too incase you don't want all your midfielders running forward, and in the same way, make attacking midfielders run forward more.

I should fool around with it then. I don't play too much, at least not like PES5 on PS2 hah. I love the buying/selling aspect in manager mode but it always seems like switching to Football Manager would be a tad too involving.
      Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      Reply #52: Feb 28, 2015 08:46:38 am
      I should fool around with it then. I don't play too much, at least not like PES5 on PS2 hah. I love the buying/selling aspect in manager mode but it always seems like switching to Football Manager would be a tad too involving.

Yea in FIFA you can buy and sell as you please and can build new teams quickly, it's a slower game in FM
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,126 posts | 1277 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #53: Mar 29, 2015 10:27:57 am
      Hello all,

Sorry to be a pain in the arse but i know F**k all about online playing so i am hoping somebody here can help me out. My boy was somehow playing his Fifa 15 online in some sort of Season scenario yesterday. He was in Division 10 and i think he had to play ten games with a points target of 9 points for promotion.

I picked a team for him which had Ibe and Sturridge among many others, obviously it was a Liverpool team. The problem i had was when he was about to start his next match something came up on the screen saying that it was downloading and applying online squads. When the game started all the players i had changed were not in the team and neither were they on the bench either! It is really pissing me off and i would love some help for my boy if anybody can help.

Another thing that pissed me off was his next game was against another Liverpool team and the opponent had Skrtel, Sturridge and Gerrard playing yet i wasn't able to use them in my team, i was well fu**ed off. I don't know if there is a setting that you have to disable to stop this happening but it is pissing me off no end. Another annoying thing is that when it applies the squad i have Manquillo, Johnson and Enrique on the bench and i only have Lucas as a midfielder!

Like i said, i have never played online before so i just need to know how to pick a team for his Season that won't keep changing every time he starts a new match in that Season.

Apologies if there is a delay in any reply as i've just got home from work and i'm going to sleep. Thanks.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 8,438 posts | 1463 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #54: Mar 29, 2015 02:54:55 pm
      Hello all,

Sorry to be a pain in the arse but i know f**k all about online playing so i am hoping somebody here can help me out. My boy was somehow playing his Fifa 15 online in some sort of Season scenario yesterday. He was in Division 10 and i think he had to play ten games with a points target of 9 points for promotion.

I picked a team for him which had Ibe and Sturridge among many others, obviously it was a Liverpool team. The problem i had was when he was about to start his next match something came up on the screen saying that it was downloading and applying online squads. When the game started all the players i had changed were not in the team and neither were they on the bench either! It is really pissing me off and i would love some help for my boy if anybody can help.

Another thing that pissed me off was his next game was against another Liverpool team and the opponent had Skrtel, Sturridge and Gerrard playing yet i wasn't able to use them in my team, i was well fu**ed off. I don't know if there is a setting that you have to disable to stop this happening but it is pissing me off no end. Another annoying thing is that when it applies the squad i have Manquillo, Johnson and Enrique on the bench and i only have Lucas as a midfielder!

Like i said, i have never played online before so i just need to know how to pick a team for his Season that won't keep changing every time he starts a new match in that Season.

Apologies if there is a delay in any reply as i've just got home from work and i'm going to sleep. Thanks.

Every time it updates squads/rosters it reverts back to the team that has been playing in real life usually, to update real time stats etc... after it's updated, you can just go into team management before the game and change it back to how you like it... you won't have to change it again then, it will remember your squad, until another squad update is launched then you'll have to remember the change it around again, quite annoying really..
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,126 posts | 1277 
      Reply #55: Mar 29, 2015 11:29:03 pm
      Every time it updates squads/rosters it reverts back to the team that has been playing in real life usually, to update real time stats etc... after it's updated, you can just go into team management before the game and change it back to how you like it... you won't have to change it again then, it will remember your squad, until another squad update is launched then you'll have to remember the change it around again, quite annoying really..

Thank you very much for your reply. That is very annoying, i take it there is no setting to disable these updates when in online Season mode?
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 8,438 posts | 1463 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #56: Mar 30, 2015 12:16:09 am
      Thank you very much for your reply. That is very annoying, i take it there is no setting to disable these updates when in online Season mode?
      Nope because you need the latest update to play online, with player stats constantly changing now due to in real life form, everyone needs the players to have the same stats to make it a level playing field I guess.
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,126 posts | 1277 
      Reply #57: Mar 30, 2015 01:20:08 pm
      Nope because you need the latest update to play online, with player stats constantly changing now due to in real life form, everyone needs the players to have the same stats to make it a level playing field I guess.

Ok. Thanks for your help, much appreciated.
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,126 posts | 1277 
      Reply #58: Apr 09, 2015 06:48:45 pm
      Ok then. Looking for some help here. Just started playing online on my PS4 and i can see why i have never bothered before. I went into Seasons mode and got promoted from Division 10 to 9 ( F**k knows how because i'm sh*te ). Then i just seem to keep playing PSG and Arsenal and every f**ker i play keeps using the chipped pass move and there's F**k all i can do to stop it. It's getting quite boring and i refuse to use the tactic myself as it's pathetic.

I've gone down the single DM route but it doesn't seem to be working. I'd just like some tips on formations and custom tactics etc. to help me get started. I'd like to play a 4-2-3-1 formation if possible.

Another thing that pisses me off is when i get the ball my players are too slow to get up the field and support and by the time i get it to Sturridge there is nobody in support of him.

Any help would be appreciated as i am brand new to this.

Thanks in advance.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,231 posts | 6359 
      Reply #59: Apr 09, 2015 07:00:11 pm
      Ok then. Looking for some help here. Just started playing online on my PS4 and i can see why i have never bothered before. I went into Seasons mode and got promoted from Division 10 to 9 ( f**k knows how because i'm sh*te ). Then i just seem to keep playing PSG and Arsenal and every f**ker i play keeps using the chipped pass move and there's f**k all i can do to stop it. It's getting quite boring and i refuse to use the tactic myself as it's pathetic.

I've gone down the single DM route but it doesn't seem to be working. I'd just like some tips on formations and custom tactics etc. to help me get started. I'd like to play a 4-2-3-1 formation if possible.

Another thing that pisses me off is when i get the ball my players are too slow to get up the field and support and by the time i get it to Sturridge there is nobody in support of him.

Any help would be appreciated as i am brand new to this.

Thanks in advance.

You should go back and see what I posted...was having the same issue.

Basically I had to start parking the bus, and trying to get a goal on the counter. Otherwise my defensive players are absolute garbage. If I play a back 3 or a back 4 it doesn't matter, I've had times where Sakho is wandering around in the attacking half and I've got Zlatan going through one on one and beating Skrtel everytime.

It's very frustrating. I even went in and tried to change my tactics to all defensive and my backline still goes on a walkabout.

hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,126 posts | 1277 
      Reply #60: Apr 09, 2015 10:22:18 pm
      Thanks for the reply Red. Understand where you are coming from.

The trouble with Google is that there are so many bloody answers and hypothesis that you could spend hours trying to find what works.

Lost my first three games but changed to 4-5-1 with Henderson as anchor and won my next two, it wouldn't be so bad if you didn't have to play against the R1 triangle brigade.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #61: Apr 24, 2015 09:13:55 am
      Thanks for the reply Red. Understand where you are coming from.

The trouble with Google is that there are so many bloody answers and hypothesis that you could spend hours trying to find what works.

Lost my first three games but changed to 4-5-1 with Henderson as anchor and won my next two, it wouldn't be so bad if you didn't have to play against the R1 triangle brigade.

R1 + triangle and Serie A squads are the pits of humanity.
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,126 posts | 1277 
      Reply #62: Apr 24, 2015 12:32:51 pm
      R1 + triangle and Serie A squads are the pits of humanity.

Tell me about it. I played a ten game Season yesterday and in those ten games i played PSG 4 times, Arsenal 3 times and Roma 3 times. Of those ten opponents it would be safe to say that eight of them were R1 triangle abusers, it is so F***ing annoying. I refuse to play that way, i will not lower myself to that level, even if it means getting beaten by tossers.

This is the first FIFA i've played online and i can see now why i didn't before.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #63: Apr 24, 2015 12:34:49 pm
      Bad time to start playing online mate. This is the worst FIFA I have ever played.
      DM Osbon
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,505 posts | 13 
      Reply #64: Apr 24, 2015 05:28:39 pm
      If anyone wants to run through an online seasons or whatever then my PS4 ID is sweetflag.
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #65: May 01, 2015 11:29:35 pm
      Which teams are my fellow Fifa 15 forum members now managing in career mode and what's your team line up?

I find it impossible to manage any other club than our beloved Mighty Reds.

My current team and back ups for a 4-2-3-1 is:

Ter Stegen / Butland
      De Sciglio
      Vertoghen / Stones
      Laporte / Ginder
      Moreno / Robertson
      Kovacic / Tielmans
      Schneiderlin / Can
      Sterling / Markovic
      Werner / Depay
      Coutinho / Meyer
      Batshuayi / Mitrovic / Poulson / Vietto
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #66: May 01, 2015 11:38:38 pm
      Which teams are my fellow Fifa 15 forum members now managing in career mode and what's your team line up?

I find it impossible to manage any other club than our beloved Mighty Reds.

My current team and back ups for a 4-2-3-1 is:

Ter Stegen / Butland
      De Sciglio
      Vertoghen / Stones
      Laporte / Ginder
      Moreno / Robertson
      Kovacic / Tielmans
      Schneiderlin / Can
      Sterling / Markovic
      Werner / Depay
      Coutinho / Meyer
      Batshuayi / Mitrovic / Poulson / Vietto

Never do the management stuff me to be honest. Love this game for the head to head games more.

trefmactavish if you ever want a game mate.
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #67: May 02, 2015 12:08:14 am
      Never do the management stuff me to be honest. Love this game for the head to head games more.

trefmactavish if you ever want a game mate.

Will look you up!
      So addictive...been a Fifa man since the very first one!
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #68: May 02, 2015 12:18:25 pm
      Not played this in a while. I was pretty pissed when they introduced the price ranges on Ultimate Team like 2 days after I spent 450k on Aguero and about 250k another player. If I had got them when the price ranges came in then they'd have cost me half that.

Quick Reply