Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

A question about Balotelli

Read 2890 times
      Mark Covell
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 6 posts |
      A question about Balotelli
      Sep 13, 2014 08:03:27 pm
      Hi All,

My name is Mark Covell. I am new here but I have a question about Balotelli. In 2013 whilst Balotell was at AC Milan, he hired Filippo Ferri as a bodyguard and as a mental tutor. Does anyone know whether Ferri has travelled to the UK with him?

The answer is very important.

Thankyou
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,428 posts | 4582 
      Re: A question about Balotelli
      Reply #1: Sep 13, 2014 09:01:41 pm
      Bit random but do you have reasons searching for Filippo Ferri?.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #2: Sep 13, 2014 09:13:57 pm
      Erm....why?
      RedKennedys
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 31 posts |
      Reply #3: Sep 13, 2014 09:36:16 pm
      Hi All,

My name is Mark Covell. I am new here but I have a question about Balotelli. In 2013 whilst Balotell was at AC Milan, he hired Filippo Ferri as a bodyguard and as a mental tutor. Does anyone know whether Ferri has travelled to the UK with him?

The answer is very important.

Thankyou

Are you this Mark Covell

www.theguardian.com/.../briton-beaten-in-italy-wins-compensation‎

Mark Covell
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 6 posts |
      Reply #4: Sep 13, 2014 10:07:42 pm
      Yes, I am. I am a human rights victim from the Diaz raid first and foremost. Ferri was the La Spezia 'flying Squad' police commander convicted for human rights abuse and other serious crimes. He was convicted for three years and eight months on July 5th 2012. Berlusconi arranged an prison amnesty for him and others and he only served eight months community service. He is a very dangerous man according to my research and also to the Genova prosecutors office.

His connection with Balotelli is this....24th of October 2013

(use google translate)

http://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/2013/10/24/milan-ex-poliziotto-condannato-per-violenze-al-g8-e-nuovo-tutor-di-balotelli/755171/

What I need to know and this is causing me great stress, did Balotelli bring Ferri with him when he transferred to Liverpool?

There are five british victims from the raid on Diaz. four of us were tortured at Bolzaneto. We have all suffered great post traumatic stress and physical injury of which filippo Feri was part of.

finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #5: Sep 13, 2014 10:12:09 pm
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,428 posts | 4582 
      Reply #6: Sep 13, 2014 10:13:46 pm
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #7: Sep 13, 2014 10:16:20 pm
      Google translate

A tutor for Balotelli is Filippo Ferri, son of former minister
      Controversy on the decision of Milan: Ferri, head of security club, was sentenced to the facts of Diaz in Genoa in 2001

To put in line Mario Balotelli Milan all the evidence. Now comes a tutor who, in agreement with the prosecutor Mino Raiola, followed by a view of the Rossoneri to spare fool or slips that could bring new controversy.

The task was entrusted, according  Republic to Filippo Ferri , a former head of the squad of Florence and now head of security for the Rossoneri, and son of former minister of public works Enrico Ferri (known for having the limit of 110 km / h on the highway). Policeman also took part in the G8 summit in Genoa.

In reality Ferri will not become a shadow of Balotelli, but will still have the exuberance of the player off the field. So many negative comments about the choice of a character known to the media for the facts of the Diaz school in 2001: the violence was convicted by a final 3 years and 8 months disqualification from public office for the facts of Diaz. "Filippo Ferri is responsible for the safety of Milan," said the Rossoneri, but that would be thinking about putting an end to the controversy alongside Balotelli in a "mental coach" or a professional psychologist can assist better.
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #8: Sep 13, 2014 10:18:23 pm
      http://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2013/may/22/g8-italy
      In January 2005, I met a clearly distressed young British journalist who told me of being beaten up by the Italian police during the G8 summit in Genoa in 2001.

Four years on, Mark Covell was still suffering from both the physical and psychological effects of that savage attack as he recounted his injuries: eight broken ribs, smashed teeth, a collapsed lung and internal bleeding. He lost consciousness and slipped into a coma.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #9: Sep 13, 2014 10:26:53 pm
      Is he in this pic mate? Although I think the fat guy is his agent rather than a bodyguard.

finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #10: Sep 13, 2014 10:30:28 pm
      It sounds horrendous what you went through, Mark. A google search from the last month for ferri balotelli doesn't yield any information that suggests he is still working with him.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6720 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #11: Sep 13, 2014 10:42:02 pm
      This is some pretty serious sh*t.

Sorry to hear what you had to go through Mark.
      Mark Covell
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 6 posts |
      Reply #12: Sep 13, 2014 11:22:56 pm
      http://firenze.repubblica.it/cronaca/2012/10/03/news/filippo_ferri_dalla_mobile_alla_sicurezza_del_milan-43789610/

http://www.lanazione.it/firenze/cronaca/2012/10/04/781766-filippo-ferri-milan-questura.shtml

Follow this link to see what Ferri looks like in 2012.

Thankyou aussie Red. I was almost killed during the Diaz raid and I still suffer a lot through nightmares, bad emotions and I have to cope with some serious injuries. The five Britons have been in a fight for almost eleven years to jail Ferri and the other 24 police commanders and men. We finally succeeded at the Supreme court of appeal in Rome in July 2012 but we were then denied justice by Berlusconi before he left power. Most of us are still waiting for compensation.

You could say that we take catching human rights abusers like ferri as seriously as you take football.

Now, I am sure Liverpool do not know about this guy even if he is in the country. I just want everyone to know I do not want to cause trouble for the team. If it is confirmed that Ferri is with Balotelli, then he has a lot of explaining to do. I will also release all the full information about this guy to everyone here.

If Balotelli does not have Ferri, then we will feel a lot safer and can relax.

So far, I am relying on Liverpool fans to find him first. I have not gone to the press or the authorities yet.

here are a few links about Diaz.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/jul/17/italy.g8

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/jul/06/italy-g8-police-appeal
      « Last Edit: Sep 13, 2014 11:35:36 pm by Mark Covell »
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #13: Sep 14, 2014 12:26:47 am
      God that sounds awful. Sorry to hear what you went through Mark.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6720 
      Reply #14: Sep 14, 2014 02:07:19 am
      So Mark, can you see him in the photo that S@int posted, mate? 2 posts above mine.
      Mark Covell
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 6 posts |
      Reply #15: Sep 14, 2014 11:04:44 am
      Hi aussie red. I looked at the photo from S@int and the well built man in the dark blue top and light trousers is not Ferri. However, there is a man in a blue shirt on the right who is blocked by another man in a suit in front of him....this may be Ferri but I cannot tell. Do you have any more photos of that scene?
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,428 posts | 4582 
      Reply #16: Sep 14, 2014 02:06:21 pm
      Mark, would it be easier for you to contact the club directly & more discreetly?.
      Mark Covell
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 6 posts |
      Reply #17: Sep 14, 2014 02:58:24 pm
      I am not a huge football fan ( I am into cycling!) but I tried to look at Liverpool football club official website but it does not have an email address directly to the management of the club so they can answer this question. It seems to be a very consumerist website where they are trying to sell you everything than dealing with an issue like this. Also I don't know who to talk directly with at the club. I would of love to talk to them discreetly but I have had to go to this website to ask the fans to help.

I am not a journalist anymore for the last two years now so its difficult for me to penetrate the world of Liverpool FC. I can only knock on the door as a victim of Diaz and hope I will be listened to sympathetically.

I have contacted a journalist on the Liverpool Echo after they were recommended by one of my Diaz journalists I know at the Guardian. I am just waiting on a call back.

As I said before, I do not want to kick up a fuss until when and if it is confirmed that Ferri is with Balotelli. If it is, I will release a lot more information here and people can judge for themselves about Ferri and what should happen.

I can only hope that Ferri is not here. This wold be the best news. However, I found a post of an Italian football journalist dated 22 august 2014 that spoke to Ferri and he said that ferri is continuing in his employment with Balotelli...

Even though the trials are finished with many Italian policemen convicted but freed by Berlusconi, the G8 2001 Diaz nightmare never goes away!

I would like to say thank to everyone here for your concern and support and a thankyou to the moderators for allowing my posts.

Shabs, can you help? do you have an email address and a name of a member of the management at the club?
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #18: Sep 14, 2014 03:00:04 pm
      Hi aussie red. I looked at the photo from S@int and the well built man in the dark blue top and light trousers is not Ferri. However, there is a man in a blue shirt on the right who is blocked by another man in a suit in front of him....this may be Ferri but I cannot tell. Do you have any more photos of that scene?

The man who you were talking about appears to be our Club Doctor (Zaf)

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
      Mark Covell
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 6 posts |
      Reply #19: Sep 14, 2014 05:04:51 pm
      thanks for trying. now I have a clearer view, none of them is Ferri. Guess I will have to wait for an answer from the club.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6720 
      Reply #20: Sep 14, 2014 10:08:22 pm

Sorry Mark, I don't have any photos but I hope the Club get back to you soon mate.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,934 posts | 4992 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #21: Sep 15, 2014 08:44:39 am
      Sorry to hear of your grief Mark,

I hope this Ferri fella hasn't followed Mario to the UK but if he has I would imagine his presence would have had to be made official for him to be allowed access in and around both Anfield and Melwood, especially to our own security team,

Perhaps we will all find out soon enough?

Incidentally why don't you reveal all the details of the Diaz raid on here anyway,  I'm sure you will receive alot of support from the guys in here myself included?

YNWA
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #22: Sep 15, 2014 09:03:53 am
      Wants sorting out this Ferri character, sounds like a real F***ing bad egg.
      The Italian police are corrupt and unfit for the purpose they are required to service.
      Why do you think fascism is so prevalent in Italy?
      The police are F***ing fascists.

Quick Reply