Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Early Request for Ticket for Hull City -25 October

Read 2551 times
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Early Request for Ticket for Hull City -25 October
      Sep 14, 2014 02:06:29 am
      I am writing this pleading for a ticket for the Hull City Match on the 25th October, it is for my grandson Sam who is visiting Liverpool from New Zealand for the first time from the 23 to the 30 October. Sam is a good RED as I can vouch for seeing as he was brought up by my wife and myself from when he was about 8 or 9 years old. He used to get out of bed at 1,2,3,4,5 o clock in the morning to watch the REDS with me . If anyone can possibly help please pm me and I can give full details of where Sam will be staying in Liverpool.
             Many thanks for taking the time to read this,Billy
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Re: Early Request for Ticket for Hull City -25 October
      Reply #1: Sep 22, 2014 11:58:10 pm
      Not got tickets for Hull.  I'm sure there will be some late availability for tickets for that one.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #2: Sep 23, 2014 03:27:45 am
      Not got tickets for Hull.  I'm sure there will be some late availability for tickets for that one.

Thank you for that JD, The problem for Sam is he is only in Liverpool for 1 week, he is on a bucket list trip with his mother who has a terminal illness and this will probably be her last Christmas. I did not want to mention this but I hope people will see why it has to be a ticket for the Hull match.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #3: Sep 25, 2014 01:34:03 am
      I am writing this pleading for a ticket for the Hull City Match on the 25th October, it is for my grandson Sam who is visiting Liverpool from New Zealand for the first time from the 23 to the 30 October. Sam is a good RED as I can vouch for seeing as he was brought up by my wife and myself from when he was about 8 or 9 years old. He used to get out of bed at 1,2,3,4,5 o clock in the morning to watch the REDS with me . If anyone can possibly help please pm me and I can give full details of where Sam will be staying in Liverpool.
             Many thanks for taking the time to read this,Billy

How about the 28th Billy?  I'm willing to give up, for face value, my ticket for the Swansea cup game.  I'm sure one of the regulars or locals would get my fan card to Sam and your lad could post it back to me.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #4: Sep 25, 2014 03:57:14 am

How about the 28th Billy?  I'm willing to give up, for face value, my ticket for the Swansea cup game.  I'm sure one of the regulars or locals would get my fan card to Sam and your lad could post it back to me.

Rod thank you very much for your kind offer, I will contact Sam and when he gets back to me I will pm you with his hotel details in Liverpool. Once again Rod thank you  for your generosity I really appreciate it.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #5: Sep 25, 2014 11:09:22 am

Plenty on here can get your card back after the game for you.  Nice gesture.

Quick Reply