Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W9 D10 L12

Hotel info: Salou

Read 1456 times
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,072 posts | 2748 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Hotel info: Salou
      Sep 25, 2014 10:11:56 pm
      Im looking to bring the family away for a holiday next year to Salou. Can anybody recommend a family friendly hotel, ill have a 6 year old and a 1 year old with me. Need somewhere with a kids club kids pool and not too much of a walk from the beach or town

Anybody stay there before? Thanks
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,473 posts | 4821 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Re: Hotel info: Salou
      Reply #1: Sep 26, 2014 05:19:24 pm
      Im looking to bring the family away for a holiday next year to Salou. Can anybody recommend a family friendly hotel, ill have a 6 year old and a 1 year old with me. Need somewhere with a kids club kids pool and not too much of a walk from the beach or town

Anybody stay there before? Thanks

I've never been Bri but it seems like there is plenty of choice

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotels-g562814-Salou_Costa_Dorada_Province_of_Tarragona_Catalonia-Hotels.html
      GRAHAM01
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 61 posts |
      Reply #2: Sep 26, 2014 10:46:59 pm
      hotel calypso we stayed there last year and it was great, lovely staff, not far from the beach and a train/bus thing stops right ouside the front door to take you all over, good kids pools and entertainment (which does start a little late sometimes) food was great (we went all inc*) plenty to choose from, all in all a great place, we were thinking of going back again this year but thought we would try other places, we had a 13 year old, 8 year old and a 6 year old, and they all loved it
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,144 posts | 4897 
      Reply #3: Sep 26, 2014 11:45:01 pm
      I can't recommend any hotels Bri as the one we stayed in a few years back was a bit of a dive but Salou is a great place for a holiday and evem more so if you have kids I'd guess.

Quick Reply