Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Real Madrid (a) - Champions League - Nov 4th

Read 2090 times
      little-Luis:)
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Real Madrid (a) - Champions League - Nov 4th
      Oct 14, 2014 04:05:29 pm
      Just thought it would be handier putting a thread dedicated to this game rather than clogging up the spare tickets thread.

Seems like a lot of people have got tickets in the home section of the Bernabeu - the majority in the North Stand, where the away section is located. These links contain a bit of info on Madrid in general for away fans.

http://www.madrid-guide-spain.com/madrid-away.html
      http://www.madrid-guide-spain.com/real-madrid-tickets.html

Can anyone remember what it was like in 09? Did many Liverpool fans go in the home end then and what was it like? Could you wear Liverpool tops then?
      lefty1896
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,700 posts | 23 
      • He scores a goal and the kop goes wild...
      Re: Real Madrid (a) - Champions League - Nov 4th
      Reply #1: Oct 27, 2014 04:00:18 pm
      Alright Luis.

Have you spoken to many people on this forum who are going? I know there are plenty on other forums that I keep reading about.

I managed to get two tickets in the Liverpool end for the game now. I have also managed to sell on the tickets for the Madrid end at face value. I do have some digs that we aren't using now if anyone has just booked flights and needs somewhere to stay I think its easy to change the name on booking.com.

Really looking forward to it now loads of people telling me stories about the last time. I'm in 629 so I think its a pretty good spek. Top tier though. Hope the brother likes heights.
      little-Luis:)
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #2: Oct 30, 2014 10:36:52 am
      One of the lads (he is on the forum too somewhere) and myself are the only ones I know going really. Have seen a few around twitter & the likes say they are going alright.

We're just below the away end, in the North Stand, so at least we're close enough to the Liverpool fans.

Was looking into doing the tour of the Bernabeu on the morning of the game too, we arrive in Madrid at 10am so plenty time to do the tour and get nicely sauced before the game starts. Only €19 aswell.
      linneman
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,426 posts | 16 
      Reply #3: Oct 31, 2014 08:19:52 pm
      I have tickets for the home end as well, but I don't know in which stand yet

Quick Reply