Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

How Old is the Giza Plateau really ?

Read 7763 times
      RedLFCBlood
      How Old is the Giza Plateau really ?
      Dec 19, 2014 05:46:35 pm
      Just take a second to look at it, its beautiful and its marvelous and its a credit to its architects and builders.

So lets start with the dogmatic, rigid Egyptology time frame of Giza, the Plateau was constructed around 2560–2540 BC, built as tombs for the pharaohs Khufu, Khafre, Menkarue.

Nothing at all wrong with that right ?

Wrong, firstly no Body of any Pharaoh was ever found in the 3 pyramids of Giza for a start.

Secondly, Graham Hancock and Robert Bauval, using astronomical software wound back the night skies until Orions belt lined up with the 3 pyramids of Giza, the Nile river represented the milky way in the night skies and the Sphinx gazed at the constellation of Leo, the epoch of time was some 12500 years ago 10000 BC.

Thirdly, John Anthony West called in Dr Robert Schoch a geologist who earned his PHD in Geology and Geophysics from Yale university who through precipitation (water erosion) and seismic studies also dated the Great Sphinx to 7500 years old, he's now on record saying that its more likely 12500 year old, he just didn't want to cause too much of an uproar with his initial findings, he also stated the great Sphinx's head was not in proportion to its body and had probably been re-carved many times and possibly once had the head of a lion.

Egyptologist's couldn't argue the Data, there only deference was to say that man wasn't capable of building such structures 12500 years ago as were basically nomadic Hunter Gatherers with no basis of Civilisation.

Gobekili Tepe in Turkey now proves that to be absolute nonsense as its been buried like a time capsule and dated to non other than 12500 year ago.

Fourthly, The great Pyramid contains some astounding advanced mathematics if you care to read deeply into it, its aligned to true north, its in the center of the earths land mass, The east/west parallel that crosses the most land and the north/south meridian that crosses the most land intersect in two places on the earth, one in the ocean and the other at the Great Pyramid. Its construction contains the circumference of the Earth, Phi, Golden ratio etc etc

Here's some video's to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbUsGnMUH2Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii332eeFAsA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS4l7QE052g

The Revelation Of The Pyramids - TRUE english version - 1/2 on Vimeo

The Revelation Of The Pyramids - TRUE english version - 2/2 on Vimeo

Isn't it about time the sciences combined and gave us an actual date that reflects the true age of the worlds greatest historical site ?

I'd love to see such a thing in my life time, the whole story of Giza is one of the things that intrigues me most.

7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Re: How Old is the Giza Plateau really ?
      Reply #1: Dec 19, 2014 09:10:39 pm
      I just think it's incredible how they managed it when they didn't have the resources of today. Think of the amount of ball ache that would go into building something like that now just because some little jumped up pr**k has a "management card"
      Mad4LFC
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 989 posts | 81 
      Reply #2: Dec 19, 2014 09:12:52 pm
      Haven't geoligists stated that the Sphinx has been eroded by water I.e. Waves but this has been dismissed by historians errrr evidence is evidence.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #3: Dec 19, 2014 09:49:25 pm
      Haven't geoligists stated that the Sphinx has been eroded by water I.e. Waves but this has been dismissed by historians errrr evidence is evidence.

yes mate that Geologist was Robert Schoch, he said the precipitation of the Sphinx Enclosure was caused by heavy rainfall, rainfall that could only have happened realistically 12500 years ago at the end of the last ice age.

Whilst on the subject of the last Ice Age, Graham Hancock used software from Durham University to replicate the sea levels/coast lines at the last Ice Age global Maximum, he went and dived those areas that were coastlines (now submerged) and found evidence of pre-flood civilisations, this is totally ignored by main stream academia, its a travesty because that's not science, its a knowledge filter that filters out history that does not fit within an established timeline of Darwinism and careers invested in certain fields, were being cheated and lied to by Academics.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #4: Dec 26, 2014 07:58:55 pm

I'd love to see such a thing in my life time, the whole story of Giza is one of the things that intrigues me most.

I've been to Egypt twice.

The 1st time we stayed in Luxor, amazing. We went down to Abu Simbel, even then we had armed guards to get there.
      All the sites were freeking amazing.

The 2nd time we stayed in Cairo. The Pyramids are huge, we never went in them as the people coming out were fu**ed, no air and too hot. The hawkers were a pest too. The phrase "no thank you" or "لا شكرا" pronounced lay shukran, soon became just no, or لا, lay.

Crazy place, but if you get the chance to see the real Egypt, grab it.

Mad4LFC
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 989 posts | 81 
      Reply #5: Dec 26, 2014 09:32:18 pm

The 1st time we stayed in Luxor, amazing. We went down to Abu Simbel, even then we had armed guards to get there.

The 2nd time we stayed in Cairo. The Pyramids are huge, we never went in them as the people coming out were fu**ed, no air and too hot. The hawkers were a pest too. The phrase "no thank you" or "لا شكرا" pronounced lay shukran, soon became just no, or لا, lay.

i dont think he was refering to the sights, rather the actual truth being revealed in his lifetime, i.e. who built hem etc and the acknowledgement of academics re science and evidence.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #6: Dec 26, 2014 09:43:09 pm
      i dont think he was refering to the sights, rather the actual truth being revealed in his lifetime, i.e. who built hem etc and the acknowledgement of academics re science and evidence.

With hindsight, You could be right.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #7: Dec 27, 2014 08:15:34 am
      Yeh that's what I meant, Giza really is a strange one, there is so much evidence that contradicts Egyptology's dating of the site, then you have the mathematics's contained within the great pyramid that throws up more questions than answers.

Its not just Giza too, there's Ancient Sites all over the world that indicate that every thing main stream academia teaches us is wrong, I honestly now think as a species we rose to a certain technological level, not the level were at today by any means and that the slate was pretty much wiped clean at the end of the last ice age.

In recent history you can see evidence of lost technologies as Empires have fallen, take Rome as an example, they had under floor heating systems etc, technologies that were lost for centuries.

FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,406 posts | 3404 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #8: Dec 27, 2014 10:16:40 am
      I'm surprised Graham Hancock has got a mention after I saw that a lot of theories were discredited, still a great mystery though.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #9: Dec 27, 2014 02:35:20 pm
      Yeh that's what I meant, Giza really is a strange one, there is so much evidence that contradicts Egyptology's dating of the site, then you have the mathematics's contained within the great pyramid that throws up more questions than answers.

Its not just Giza too, there's Ancient Sites all over the world that indicate that every thing main stream academia teaches us is wrong, I honestly now think as a species we rose to a certain technological level, not the level were at today by any means and that the slate was pretty much wiped clean at the end of the last ice age.

In recent history you can see evidence of lost technologies as Empires have fallen, take Rome as an example, they had under floor heating systems etc, technologies that were lost for centuries.

When you think Daz of the parties with interests/agendas that benefit from turning back the intellect clock, they include religious, political and extremist organisations, it is little wonder that the enlightened populace have well sussed the fuckers out in the last century or so.
      In the developed world any overt or exaggerated doctrine , from whatever source is scrutinised and within a time scale accepted or rejected according to the wishes of the majority, not so with less than contemporary ruling bodies in some parts of the world.
      These neanderthals wish to turn back history to a time when the ruling elite had the power to not just stifle enlightenment but eradicate it entirely.
      This is exactly what we witness now when the power players use religion to control the maladjusted, centuries ago the controlled masses were just misinformed or uneducated.
      « Last Edit: Dec 28, 2014 10:32:41 am by stuey »
      Mad4LFC
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 989 posts | 81 
      Reply #10: Dec 27, 2014 06:47:44 pm

It certainly gets you thinking, as for rising to a certain level before the iceage thats a possible theory. But if thats the case why would it not of been to a higher level than now? its acknowledged that even with modern engineering it would be near impossible to build the pyramids to the standard and accuracy that they were constructed.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #11: Jan 05, 2015 10:24:36 pm
      I'm surprised Graham Hancock has got a mention after I saw that a lot of theories were discredited, still a great mystery though.

I wouldn't say any of his theories have been discredited in all honesty, its just his idea's were years beyond what main stream academia were set to accept.

The main proponent of Hancocks work is not whether all of his theories are right or wrong but looking at the evidence around the globe as a whole, Civilisation is much older than what we are taught.

He's not a crackpot that throws out Aliens done it, quite the opposite, he believes Human's built all the Megalithic structures around the earth using technologies lost to us at the end of the last Ice Age when Sea front settlements were consumed by floods and the survivors scattered around the globe to build new civilisations.

Evidence is now building daily that supports Graham Hancocks theory and main stream academia now accept civilisation is much older following the dating of Gobekli Tepe.

The BBC done a hatchet job on him in the Atlantis Reborn, Horizon's special, a show that they have now had to re-edit after he won a legal battle against them.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #12: Jan 05, 2015 10:30:16 pm
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #13: Jan 05, 2015 10:46:55 pm
      Archeologists discover Mythical Tomb of Osiris, God of the Dead, in Egypt

A Spanish-Italian archaeological team, in cooperation with the Egyptian Ministry of Antiquities, has made an incredible discovery in the necropolis of Sheikh Abd el-Qurna, on the West Bank at Thebes, Egypt – an enormous ancient reproduction of the mythical Tomb of Osiris as described by Egyptian legend, complete with multiple shafts and chambers. Inside the tomb complex, researchers found a carving of Osiris and a room with a wall relief depicting a demon holding knives.

According to the Spanish news agency EFE, the tomb embodies all the features of the tomb of Osiris, as told in ancient Egyptian legends, and is a smaller version of the design of the Osireion, built under Egyptian pharaoh Seti I  in the city of Abydos, Luxor.  Researchers believe the tomb complex dates back to the 25th dynasty (760 - 656 BC) or 26th dynasty (672 - 525 BC), based on a comparison to similar tombs that contain Osirian elements.

The complex consists of a large hall supported by five pillars. RTVE describes the structure as having a staircase from the north wall of the main room, leading down to the funerary complex, where there is a carving of Osiris, god of the dead, in the middle of a central vaulted temple.

To the west of the central temple is a funerary room with the reliefs of demons holding knives. The leader of the Spanish-Italian team that uncovered the tomb, Dr. María Milagros Álvarez Sosa, told EFE that the demons are there to protect the body of the deceased.

Opposite the statue of Osiris is a staircase with a 29.5 foot (9 meter) shaft leading to another chamber. Inside this chamber is a second shaft that descends 19.6 feet (6 meters) into two more rooms, which are currently full of debris.

“The symbolism of Osiris is very evident here, since all the elements recalling the mythical Osiris tomb are present,” writes Luxor Times Magazine, “a big staircase of 3.5 meter long with a 4 meter high ceiling at the bottom leading to the Netherworld and another one leading directly to the Osiris statue, which is therefore at a higher level and ideally isolated on ‘his island’; the Osiris statue itself; the empty corridor surrounding it which symbolizes the channel of water (see Osireion in Abydos); the expected burial chamber below the statue, thus identifying the deceased with Osiris.”

Part of the tomb was initially discovered by archaeologist Philippe Virey in the 1880s and some attempts were made to sketch out the main structure in the 20th century. However, it was not until recently that the full extent of the structure was discovered through excavations. The funerary complex will continue to be explored and the chambers cleared of debris in the Autumn of this year.

Alvarez Sosa told EFE that the tomb is of "great importance" because “the burial chambers contain dead who slept their eternal sleep under the god of the dead, Osiris".

According to Egyptian mythology, Osiris, god of the underworld, was killed by Set, god of storms, disorder and violence, who shut Osiris in a coffin and threw it in the Nile river. After his body was recovered by Isis, Set tore his body into pieces and threw them back into the river. Isis collected all the pieces and bandaged the body together. This form of Osiris traveled to the underworld in a boat and became god of the dead.

The only body part Isis could not locate was the phallus, as it had been eaten by catfish.  Isis created a golden phallus and briefly brought Osiris back to life with a spell, which gave her enough time to become pregnant by Osiris before he returned to death. Isis later gave birth to Horus, who became seen as a representation of new beginnings and the destroyer of the evil Set.

See more at: http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/archeologists-discover-mythical-tomb-osiris-god-dead-egypt-002525#sthash.NE0CwCzA.dpuf

Now Zahi Hawass is no longer Minister of State for Antiquities Affairs for Egypt expect a lot more to start coming out of Egypt.
      « Last Edit: Feb 03, 2017 02:13:40 pm by JD »
      bigears
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #14: Jan 05, 2015 11:42:59 pm

The plastic bags and rubbish all around the place was a downer for me mate . Luxor is a better place to visit .

Quick Reply