Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Liverpool v Bolton FA Cup 4th Round 17:30KO Pre-Match Talk

Read 7484 times
      LFC_Olly_91
      • Forum Didi Hamann
      • Started Topic

• 306 posts | 43 
      Liverpool v Bolton FA Cup 4th Round 17:30KO Pre-Match Talk
      Jan 21, 2015 02:17:47 pm
      After our brilliant performance against Chelsea on Tuesday, we welcome Bolton to Anfield on Saturday.

I am expecting a mixed line up with some fringe players getting some game time, as well as a few youngsters, I also expect a few players to be given a rest.

Mignolet

Lovren
      Skrtel
      Sakho

Manquillo
      Henderson (c)
      Lucas
      Enrique

Lallana
      Ibe

Borini

Subs: Ward; Emre Can, Moreno; Rossiter; Ojo; Balotelli, Lambert.

That side is strong enough to beat Bolton and I'm confident we will do so.

It would be nice to see Rossiter come on for Lucas at some point, with one eye on the Chelsea game.

Let's keep Gerrard, Markovic and Sterling ready for Bolton.

I'm going for a 4-0 win to set us up nicely for the Second Leg of the Semi Final on Tuesday!!

:kop5cf8koxp6:
      PaulKG
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 597 posts | 20 
      Re: Liverpool v Bolton FA Cup 4th Round 17:30KO Pre-Match Talk
      Reply #1: Jan 21, 2015 02:36:50 pm
      Be interesting to see the team for this, do expect a couple to be rested, perhaps Moreno, Gerrard, Sterling and Markovic?

Mignolet
                                       Can      Skrtel  Sakho
                             Manquillo  Henderson Lucas  Enrique
                                            Lallana   Ibe
                                                Borini

Ward; Lovren; Markovic, Rossiter; Gerrard, Sterling; Lambert
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #2: Jan 21, 2015 02:51:05 pm
      After our brilliant performance against Chelsea on Tuesday, we welcome Bolton to Anfield on Saturday.

I am expecting a mixed line up with some fringe players getting some game time, as well as a few youngsters, I also expect a few players to be given a rest.

Mignolet

Lovren
      Skrtel
      Sakho

Manquillo
      Henderson (c)
      Lucas
      Enrique

Lallana
      Ibe

Borini

It would be nice to see Rossiter come on for Lucas at some point, with one eye on the Chelsea game.

I'm going for a 4-0 win to set us up nicely for the Second Leg of the Semi Final on Tuesday!!

I could live with that lineup but I'm not a fan of that bench, I think you need guys like Coutinho/Sterling/Markovic available in case things go wrong... after all it's the FA Cup and if you have a bad day, you're out
      Thaddeus
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,063 posts | 171 
      Reply #3: Jan 21, 2015 02:59:23 pm
      Ibe is cup tied so no appearance for him.

Lovren, Balotelli*, Manquillo and Rossiter should be the additions. Take Sterling, Gerrard, Lucas and Skrtel out. I would say Can out instead of Skrtel, except that every game he has as a CB is vital to learning the position.

All players being taken out are for resting, not an inch of criticism leveled at any of them.

*Borini if Balotelli is still ill.
      Pear
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,275 posts | 79 
      • Me, i always tell the truth, even when i lie.
      Reply #4: Jan 21, 2015 06:51:43 pm
      I expect totally trashing the opposition.If we play as we played against the Chelsea there will be no problem in completing that goal.I would love finally to see a real striker up fron that will actually score goals.I dont see any Bolton player could cause us any problems so in my mind this is a clean victory
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #5: Jan 21, 2015 07:09:25 pm
      If we can't beat a team with Gudjohnsen and Heskey up front then there is a problem :D. I expect a beating of the highest order after the performance against Chelsea. Players will no doubt be rested/rotated but even still, our pressure and intensity should not drop because of the lesser opposition (compared to Chelsea). Manquillo, Enrique, Rossiter and Ojo all to play please :)
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #6: Jan 21, 2015 09:59:06 pm
      Lallana for Gerrard, that is all
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #7: Jan 21, 2015 10:04:58 pm
      Quite excited to see Spearing return, hope he plays :D Always rated the kid!!!
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #8: Jan 21, 2015 10:35:21 pm
      I just hope we don't underestimate them. sometimes happens after the likes of the terrific performance of Tuesday. Sometimes begin to think you're unbeatable following that, and go into a game at a stroll. Hope that isn't going to be the case, I'm quite looking forward to two Wembley visits again !
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #9: Jan 21, 2015 11:24:54 pm
      Mignolet

Lovren  Toure  Sakho

Manquillo  Henderson  Gerrard  Enrique

Lallana  Borini  Ibe

Purely with next week in mind.

I'm not a fan of resting to many our taking an FA Cup game lightly but I also think we have to think about the week ahead at this stage but I also think the team above is easily good enough to win against Bolton and with a few players like Enrique, Borini and Lovren with something to prove in a way I think I'd go something like this.
      Pear
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,275 posts | 79 
      • Me, i always tell the truth, even when i lie.
      Reply #10: Jan 21, 2015 11:35:11 pm
      I just hope we don't underestimate them. sometimes happens after the likes of the terrific performance of Tuesday. Sometimes begin to think you're unbeatable following that, and go into a game at a stroll. Hope that isn't going to be the case, I'm quite looking forward to two Wembley visits again !
      Yeah,just dont get complacent and there will be no problems.All out attack and trash em.
      Vicks86
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,635 posts | 273 
      Reply #11: Jan 22, 2015 12:48:51 am
      Would probably give a breather to Can, Lucas, Stevie, Sterling, Markovic and Moreno

Mignolet
      Lovren-Skrtel-Sakho
      Manquillo-Hendo-Rossiter-Enrique
      Borini-Lallana
      Lambert

Subs: Ward, Moreno, Can, Stevie, Markovic, Coutinho, Sterling
      federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Reply #12: Jan 22, 2015 01:12:50 am

I rated him too.  I mean he's no Xabi or anything but there's no way he is worse than, say, Joe Allen.  Hope he plays and puts on a good show.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #13: Jan 22, 2015 02:05:33 am
      I rated him too.  I mean he's no Xabi or anything but there's no way he is worse than, say, Joe Allen.  Hope he plays and puts on a good show.

You rated him? :o You are usually a hard man to please!! Good to know you saw something in him :)

I thought him and Lucas formed a good partnership. Spearing was very energetic and tenacious, very good short and long passer and had a good burst/acceleration. I actually thought he was a better player than Henderson at the time in terms of game intelligence, possession and defensive play.
      PaulKG
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 597 posts | 20 
      Reply #14: Jan 22, 2015 01:22:52 pm
      Forgot Ibe is cup-tied, revised lineup

Mignolet
                                       Can     Lovren  Sakho
                            Manquillo  Henderson Lucas  Enrique
                                           Lallana  Sterling
                                                 Borini

Ward; Skrtel; Markovic, Rossiter, Coutinho; Lambert, Balotelli
      CoutinhoRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,353 posts | 103 
      Reply #15: Jan 22, 2015 02:06:26 pm

Mignolet

Lovren
      Skrtel
      Sakho

Manquillo
      Henderson (c)
      Lucas
      Enrique

Lallana
      Ibe

Borini

That'll work in my opinion. Although it's far from our strongest XI, it is still taleneted enough to overcome a team like Bolton. There really ought to be no excuses come Saturday afternoon.
      harrydunn08
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,915 posts | 957 
      Reply #16: Jan 22, 2015 04:43:19 pm
      I want to see Balotelli get the opportunity to prove himself in this new 3-4-2-1 formation. We saw in the game against United that we can carve out openings for a lone striker. He probably should have had a hat trick in the 2nd half of that match, but a lack of conviction and an in-form Gea kept him at bay. I'd probably rest Gerrard and Sterling, and give Lovren a chance to get back in the mix. I'd go for:

Migs
      Can - Lovren - Sakho
      Markovic- Hendo - Lucas - Moreno
      Lallana - Coutinho
      Balotelli

Keep Borini on the bench and (assuming we are comfortably winning) bring him on for Coutinho around 60 mins so he can rest up for the 2nd leg of the League Cup tie. I'd also try to get Lallana off early if possible. Those two will be critical to our chances of beating Chelsea at the Bridge.
      LFC_Olly_91
      • Forum Didi Hamann
      • Started Topic

• 306 posts | 43 
      Reply #17: Jan 22, 2015 05:26:48 pm
      Brendan has confirmed Sturridge, Flanagan and Jones are still out injured and that Balotelli, Allen and Johnson will return to the squad. Looks like Lovren is also back in the squad as well.

We may go into this game with a very strong squad.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #18: Jan 22, 2015 08:13:14 pm
      Brendan has confirmed Sturridge, Flanagan and Jones are still out injured and that Balotelli, Allen and Johnson will return to the squad. Looks like Lovren is also back in the squad as well.

We may go into this game with a very strong squad.

Be stronger if the first two were fit to play and then ones that are fit to play were the ones missing still.
      BostonScouse
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 715 posts | 106 
      Reply #19: Jan 22, 2015 09:25:38 pm
      I think a couple of our squad need some minutes on the pitch.

That being said I'd love to see us on a three or four-goal haul to keep our momentum up.

Migs
            Lovren Skrtel Sakho
      Manq  Hendo Lucas Enrique
             Stevie      Coutinho
                    Balotelli
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,479 posts | 342 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #20: Jan 22, 2015 09:52:23 pm
      Live on BT Sport for those who want/need to know.
      federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Reply #21: Jan 23, 2015 06:34:02 am
      You rated him? :o You are usually a hard man to please!! Good to know you saw something in him :)

Yes I thought Spearing was a good player.  As I said, I didn't think he's world-class or anything, but I thought he was more than good enough to be a good squad player.  He's very good at his position, but people often overlooked the fact that he was a very good passer as well going forward.  Anyone remember that Suarez goal against Stoke in his first season?  Spearing was the one who pinged it half way across the field and put it right at Suarez's feet.  If Gerrard had done that everyone would have said "what a world-class pass" etc.  But it was only Spearing so ho-hum.  Watch the pass at the beginning:

Luis Suárez Wonderful Goal vs Stoke City Carling Cup

Spearing was very underrated.  He was definitely no worse than some of our current midfield options.

HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #22: Jan 23, 2015 09:47:56 am
      Yes I thought Spearing was a good player.  As I said, I didn't think he's world-class or anything, but I thought he was more than good enough to be a good squad player.  He's very good at his position, but people often overlooked the fact that he was a very good passer as well going forward.  Anyone remember that Suarez goal against Stoke in his first season?  Spearing was the one who pinged it half way across the field and put it right at Suarez's feet.  If Gerrard had done that everyone would have said "what a world-class pass" etc.  But it was only Spearing so ho-hum.  Watch the pass at the beginning:

Spearing was very underrated.  He was definitely no worse than some of our current midfield options.

F**k me. Are you really jizzing over a thirty yard sideways pass?  Is that the best clip of Spearing you can find in a LFC shirt  :lmao: ?  If he sliced the defence open then you might have a point but he passed the ball to his team mates feet who was unmarked and positioned out wide. Sunday league players make that pass every single week.

Very average footballer and nowhere near good enough for Liverpool.

No worse than our current midfield options? He is certainly no better than Gerrard, Henderson, Lallana, Lucas or Can.  Allen might not be flavour of the month with us right now but he is a better player than Spearing too.

Not slagging Jay off here but he is now playing football where he should be. So he wasn't 'Very underrated' at all. If anything he was over praised because he was from Merseyside and if he was foreign he wouldn't have had anywhere near the game time he did.
      5timesacharm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,507 posts | 948 
      Reply #23: Jan 23, 2015 09:55:52 am

Mignolet

Lovren
      Skrtel
      Sakho

Manquillo
      Henderson (c)
      Lucas
      Enrique

Lallana
      Ibe

Borini

I'd be happy with this team. I assume when you say "ready for Bolton" you mean "ready for Chelsea"?
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,743 posts | 2436 
      Reply #24: Jan 23, 2015 10:30:43 am
      F**k me. Are you really jizzing over a thirty yard sideways pass?  Is that the best clip of Spearing you can find in a LFC shirt  :lmao: ?  If he sliced the defence open then you might have a point but he passed the ball to his team mates feet who was unmarked and positioned out wide. Sunday league players make that pass every single week.

Very average footballer and nowhere near good enough for Liverpool.

No worse than our current midfield options? He is certainly no better than Gerrard, Henderson, Lallana, Lucas or Can.  Allen might not be flavour of the month with us right now but he is a better player than Spearing too.

Not slagging Jay off here but he is now playing football where he should be. So he wasn't 'Very underrated' at all. If anything he was over praised because he was from Merseyside and if he was foreign he wouldn't have had anywhere near the game time he did.

This.

Jay Spearing looked good in an extremely average Liverpool side one in which we finished in 8th position in the league. He is a decent mid table player and a good championship player. No more no less. He is inferior to every midfielder we currently have in the squad, including Allen.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,743 posts | 2436 
      Reply #25: Jan 23, 2015 10:33:35 am

I see nothing special about that pass.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #26: Jan 23, 2015 10:55:19 am
      I see nothing special about that pass.

Nor me. Suarez must have had about 15 yards of space around him, Spearing couldn't miss. I see those made in Sunday league games.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #27: Jan 23, 2015 11:23:10 am
      I was expecting some wonder pass, I see my boys under 16's do that every week..............

Back to Jay.......good lad but not really up to standard and the assertion he is better than anyone we have in midfield now is just ludicrous.
      Thaddeus
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,063 posts | 171 
      Reply #28: Jan 23, 2015 12:03:45 pm

Mate, I can make that pass when the player is unmarked and not running (well sometimes, my legs aren't what they used to be). I liked Spearing but to say he is any where near Allen is laughable. Allen is Lucas-lite, I think everyone will freely admit, but he is still a decent player - one who is slagged off far too readily on these forums.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #29: Jan 23, 2015 01:18:04 pm
      Stick or twist?? Stay with the lads who have brough stability back or rest them and bring in the likes of Lovern and Balotelli.
      PaulKG
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 597 posts | 20 
      Reply #30: Jan 23, 2015 03:13:05 pm
      Rumoured team, by @The_jamin who was watching at Melwood today

Mignolet
                                Can      Skrtel   Sakho
                      Johnson   Henderson Allen Enrique
                                     Lallana  Coutinho
                                          Borini

Balotelli and Rossiter on the bench
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #31: Jan 23, 2015 03:17:12 pm

Mignolet
                                Can      Skrtel   Sakho
                                     Lallana  Coutinho
                                          Borini

So Can has his work cut out then!
      harrydunn08

• 5,915 posts | 957 
      Reply #32: Jan 23, 2015 04:46:28 pm
      I'm just happy to be confident going into games again!! We are on a really good run and have been putting in some really good performances lately!! Long may it continue :)
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #33: Jan 23, 2015 04:54:43 pm

Mignolet
                                Can      Skrtel   Sakho
                                     Lallana  Coutinho
                                          Borini

Would have liked to have seen Rossiter start but glad he's in the squad none the less.
      Son Of A Gun

• 5,187 posts | 1269 
      Reply #34: Jan 23, 2015 05:08:08 pm
      Rossiter alongside Henderson for me. Borini up front with Lallana and Ibe behind him.

Would love to see Sheyi Ojo given a chance, got a bright future this lad.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #35: Jan 23, 2015 05:12:17 pm
      Rossiter alongside Henderson for me. Borini up front with Lallana and Ibe behind him.

Would love to see Sheyi Ojo given a chance, got a bright future this lad.

Ibe's cup tied mate, FA and Capital One but agree on Ojo.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Reply #36: Jan 23, 2015 07:10:41 pm
      Feel Bolton will come out and give it their best, they have nothing to lose being the under dogs. The team should win though especially if they show the same fighting spirit, as they did against Chelsea the other night.
      jimmy_tries
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 82 posts |
      Reply #37: Jan 23, 2015 07:40:23 pm
      Want to see Rossiter in the starting 11 .
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #38: Jan 23, 2015 07:42:54 pm
      I'd really like to see us play consistently with the level of intensity we showed against Chelsea.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #39: Jan 23, 2015 08:57:29 pm
      Rossiter alongside Henderson for me.

Want to see Rossiter in the starting 11 .

Same, but would rest Hendo and Lucas, maybe have him along side Gerrard.
      Lio Varadkar
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 785 posts | 66 
      Reply #40: Jan 23, 2015 11:35:59 pm
      Dilema for Brendan. To find a balanced team. He´ll find a way I think. I´ll be on the bus back from Prague when the game is going on so cant actively cheer on but still.. 4:1, with Spearing with consolidation for Bolton. Enjoy the game lads
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #41: Jan 24, 2015 05:42:47 am
      Forum Clock showing 9 and a bit hours till kick off?? Am sure it is just under 12 hours from now.
      JC16
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 861 posts | 86 
      Reply #42: Jan 24, 2015 06:20:20 am
      I made the same mistake trying to answer Begs' question regarding streams.

I saw the clock and thought the game was at 10:50am my time.

He told me the game is at 12:30pm.

He got the time right.

I found the Channel.  It's on Fox Sports 2 for those of us over here.  12:30pm EST.
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #43: Jan 24, 2015 09:29:51 am
      Rossiter is miles away from being ready for the first team yet IMHO. He's going to be a good player but based on his appearance earlier in the season, he's got a long way to go yet and should be used as a late sub when the game's over only.

Johnson will no doubt induce many a face palm if he is selected, but in the new formation he is probably an identikit perfect right back if he's on his game.

The future captain ought to play too. Obviously if the Melwood spy's team is right, all those boxes are ticked so we ought to win.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #44: Jan 24, 2015 09:47:14 am

Mignolet
                                Can      Skrtel   Sakho
                                     Lallana  Coutinho
                                          Borini

Definitely need to keep some players fresh for Chelsea. Not a bad line up. Rossiter and Balotelli, second half.
      Vicks86
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,635 posts | 273 
      Reply #45: Jan 24, 2015 10:25:01 am

Mignolet
                                Can      Skrtel   Sakho
                                     Lallana  Coutinho
                                          Borini

Boy, Lovren doesnt start even this! Would have probably started him ahead of Can and may be Lambert upfront & Borini instead of Coutinho to give him a breather. Nevertheless should have enough to beat Bolton! YNWA!! COYR!!
      Lio Varadkar
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 785 posts | 66 
      Reply #46: Jan 24, 2015 10:27:03 am
      The only question is wether we can not to lose a game of football without Lucas. We are too dependent on him. Man neds a rest but could he afford one? Bolton are no pushovers. We dont have a player with similar skill-set, and we would also lose a big charakter on the pitch. Prediction - with Leiva quallity performance and a win, without Leiva huge struggle and draw at best.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #47: Jan 24, 2015 10:36:25 am
      Forum Clock showing 9 and a bit hours till kick off?? Am sure it is just under 12 hours from now.

The forum clock is assuming a three o'clock kick off.
      Lio Varadkar
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 785 posts | 66 
      Reply #48: Jan 24, 2015 11:16:11 am

Mignolet
                                Can      Skrtel   Sakho
                                     Lallana  Coutinho
                                          Borini

Was Balotelli sitting on the bench during training? wow, Brendan wont be happy with his attitude..
      Good enough team I suppose and a rest for number of key players. Hope it doesnt backfire. Massive performance from Allen needed.
      Thaddeus
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,063 posts | 171 
      Reply #49: Jan 24, 2015 11:16:45 am
      Lovren took a knock yesterday so is a doubt for the bench.
      Fourbrick
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 844 posts | 235 
      Reply #50: Jan 24, 2015 11:52:34 am
      I hope the Kop give Emile a great  "Welcome back to Anfield".  Always had a soft spot for him, and thought if only he had more self belief he could have been immense.
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #51: Jan 24, 2015 12:17:24 pm
      I hope the Kop give Emile a great  "Welcome back to Anfield".  Always had a soft spot for him, and thought if only he had more self belief he could have been immense.

Soft spot?
      That was every time he went to ground.
      Big stocky b***ard, going to ground like a tit.
      No love from me, he took the piss here, I was all for him coming to Liverpool then he started diving like a ultimate shitehawk.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #52: Jan 24, 2015 12:39:10 pm

A Bolton fan in work told me he was off out on loan to Watford. He might have been mistaken like!
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #53: Jan 24, 2015 12:39:22 pm

Yeah, he was a good foil for Owen.

As you say, seem to lack the belief in himself. Was a real team player though.

Just needed to wear studs, not roller skates.  ;D
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #54: Jan 24, 2015 12:46:26 pm
      Soft spot?
      No love from me, he took the piss here, I was all for him coming to Liverpool then he started diving like a ultimate shitehawk.

What the...?
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #55: Jan 24, 2015 01:13:33 pm
      Soft spot?

Suarez had those qualities too.

And yet Liverpool won so much more with Heskey.
      Scally21
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 991 posts | 71 
      Reply #56: Jan 24, 2015 02:27:07 pm
      A Bolton fan in work told me he was off out on loan to Watford. He might have been mistaken like!

You sure mate? He's their captain!
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #57: Jan 24, 2015 04:30:04 pm
      Reported line up:
      Mignolet

Johnson Can Sakho

Manquillo Allen Henderson Enrique

Lallana  Coutinho

Sterling
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #58: Jan 24, 2015 04:30:51 pm
      You sure mate? He's their captain!

It's true. Well, they've delayed it for the time being until they can bring somebody else in.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #59: Jan 24, 2015 04:41:46 pm
      Pre Match Topic Locked.

In game and Post Match discussions are here http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php/topic,47325.0.html

Quick Reply