Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Torn

Read 2081 times
      HeighwayToHeaven
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 8,468 posts | 242 
      • Don't buy The Sun
      Torn
      Apr 19, 2015 12:27:39 pm
      Torn is described by its developers as a crime RPG, but it's so much more than that. It's text-based mostly. In Torn City you get married, get a job, buy, sell and rent properties, travel abroad to 11 different countries, commit crimes from selling counterfeit CDs to Presidential Assassinations, play the Stock Market and best of all, attack, mug and hospitalise other players, as well as them being able to do the same to you of course. You can do so much more too.

It's free to play although you can donate a small sum for premium features. I've been playing for just over 3 months and I love it. I've made a good start and I can now help out new players with money, property and other things, just like help was given to me when I was new. I can now earn enough money to easily play for free and it only requires a few brief logins per day although you can easily spend more time playing the game.

Oh, one more thing, there is a Bookie and all of LFC's games always feature for a bet. ;)

I'd love to see some of you from here on there, so give it a go and feel free to ask any questions.

http://www.torn.com/1874310
      HeighwayToHeaven
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 8,468 posts | 242 
      • Don't buy The Sun
      Re: Torn
      Reply #1: Apr 25, 2015 10:50:06 am
      C'mon, someone at least give it a go...  :laugh: :angel:

When you start off, you have no weapons, no job, a crap property and very little cash. What you need is a generous benefactor to lease you a nice property and give you a wad of cash to set you up. This is where I am happy to help...  :)
      « Last Edit: Apr 25, 2015 11:01:01 am by HeighwayToHeaven »

Quick Reply