Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

A Disgrace.....

Read 18722 times
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      A Disgrace.....
      May 04, 2015 09:33:07 am
      Firstly apologies for the language Im going to use, but I am so f**king pissed off with a section of our "supporter" base right now.

The straw that broke the camels back.
      A "Brendan out, Rafa in" plane flew banner yesterday. This is f**king unoriginal, disgusting, chelsea standard absolute pr**k thing to do. What the f**k have we become? Absolute pricks who ever paid for that. Distasteful, horrible.... disgusting fans.

Raheem
      Getting some awful stick off our "Supporters" on Twitter. F***ing DISGUSTING. Anyone remember when they were his age and the stupid behavioir we got up to? Hes a f**king kid. Wankers get some perspective. Hes a talented youngster and he aint asking you for the money he wants. F**k OFF. He will leave this summer and its because of the sh*t the scum on the net and in the stands are giving him.

Gerrard
      A legend, a god, a monster for liverpool. Getting abused by our "supporter base" for being a bit past it and struggling at this level. 3 games left of his glorious career and you lot of retarded scum fucks cant get behind him for a few more weeks. You are ruining his memories of this glorious era.

I could go on and on....

F**k off ruining this beautiful club you absolute pricks. Keyboard warriors are petulant little bitches who have no balls in real life.

This is the worst part of modern day football. You pack of wankers F**k OFF and go support chelsea, they are more your level of fan base.
      « Last Edit: May 04, 2015 04:26:33 pm by RedPuppy, Reason: SWEARING IS ALLOWED (BUT NOT IN TOPIC TITLES) »
      +12
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      • Give it your best every time!
      Re: A F***ing Disgrace.....
      Reply #1: May 04, 2015 09:42:45 am
      Raheem deserves more than he's received Imo. He's been a real sh*t bag over the contract and it's clearly affected his game. He needs to be brought down to earth with a thump. You're absolutely spot on about Gerrard though. Nothing he does now will ever detract from everything he has given to LFC.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #2: May 04, 2015 09:52:30 am
      I've given up now mate. Just accepted that some people in this world are just too stupid to see they're being stupid. Blissful ignorance is not something I have any time for anymore and there has been a steady increase in that type of fan since 05. We don't need that muck in our club but alas... Here it is.
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #3: May 04, 2015 09:53:57 am
      Firstly apologies for the language Im going to use, but I am so F***ing pissed off with a section of our "supporter" base right now.

A "Brendan out, Rafa in" plane flew banner yesterday. This is F***ing unoriginal, disgusting, chelsea standard absolute pr**k thing to do. What the F**k have we become? Absolute pricks who ever paid for that. Distasteful, horrible.... disgusting fans.

Raheem
      Getting some awful stick off our "Supporters" on Twitter. F***ing DISGUSTING. Anyone remember when they were his age and the stupid behavioir we got up to? Hes a F***ing kid. Wankers get some perspective. Hes a talented youngster and he aint asking you for the money he wants. F**k OFF. He will leave this summer and its because of the sh*t the scum on the net and in the stands are giving him.

Gerrard
      A legend, a god, a monster for liverpool. Getting abused by our "supporter base" for being a bit past it and struggling at this level. 3 games left of his glorious career and you lot of retarded scum fucks cant get behind him for a few more weeks. You are ruining his memories of this glorious era.

F**k off ruining this beautiful club you absolute pricks. Keyboard warriors are petulant little bitches who have no balls in real life.

This is the worst part of modern day football. You pack of wankers F**k OFF and go support chelsea, they are more your level of fan base.

How do you really feel mate?  :D
      I agree with you Karl, but I've accepted that in football, as in life, there will always be people that have ridiculous views and opinions.
      Best just to try not to let it get to you. I've said before that the Sky generation don't have the same love of the club that the pre Sky supporters do.
      I grew up idolizing Kenny, Rush, Barnes, Aldridge Beardsley, these guys were Gods to me! Nowadays fans believe they have the right to abuse the players that they are supposed to be supporting, claiming that it's ok because the players make so much money.
      I'm disgusted with what I read on Facebook everyday, if you were to say these things on the Street to a lay person, you'd be locked up or punched.

If you support the club, you support the players! If not,F**k off!
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #4: May 04, 2015 09:59:28 am
      Raheem deserves more than he's received Imo. He's been a real sh*t bag over the contract and it's clearly affected his game. He needs to be brought down to earth with a thump.
      In response... as I would have wrote it...

Nowadays fans believe they have the right to abuse the players that they are supposed to be supporting, claiming that it's ok because the players make so much money.

If you support the club, you support the players! If not,f**k off!

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #5: May 04, 2015 10:06:33 am
      How do you really feel mate?  :D
      I agree with you Karl, but I've accepted that in football, as in life, there will always be people that have ridiculous views and opinions.
      Best just to try not to let it get to you. I've said before that the Sky generation don't have the same love of the club that the pre Sky supporters do.
      I grew up idolizing Kenny, Rush, Barnes, Aldridge Beardsley, these guys were Gods to me! Nowadays fans believe they have the right to abuse the players that they are supposed to be supporting, claiming that it's ok because the players make so much money.
      I'm disgusted with what I read on Facebook everyday, if you were to say these things on the Street to a lay person, you'd be locked up or punched.

If you support the club, you support the players! If not,F**k off!

There are F***ing weapons on this very forum who attempt to distract and confuse which is essentially all that is achieved by the uncalled for abuse of our players and/or the manager.
      GeorgeRed
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,590 posts | 324 
      Reply #6: May 04, 2015 10:11:20 am
      Have a pint or two mate, chill out.

I'm 25 years old and i realised the Liverpool way isn't working, i didn't witness our team win a title during my lifetime, and one of the reasons is that the fans aren't pragmatic enough, and gradually lowered their expectations.

Look at Rodgers being too emotional and starting every game with Stevie at the start of the season, even though he's clearly past his best and that cost us in alot of games (including the title) coupled with the inability of the gaffer in giving Stevie a less-demanding role in the team.

Look at our fans still backing the gaffer after 3 years of winning nothing, and with a playing style that doesn't give any hope of something good in the future, most are demanding another year under him, risking to waste it in mediocrity, because there are more bad signs that good ones that the next season under Brendan will be fruitful, instead of giving someone new the chance to revive this team.

ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #7: May 04, 2015 10:13:18 am
      Sad the amount of pluses these clowns get from other clowns for insulting players and the boss!

I'm 25 years old and i realised the Liverpool way isn't working, i didn't witness our team win a title during my lifetime, and one of the reasons is that the fans aren't pragmatic enough, and gradually lowered their expectations.

Look at Rodgers being too emotional and starting every game with Stevie at the start of the season, even though he's clearly past his best and that cost us in alot of games (including the title) coupled with the inability of the gaffer in giving Stevie a less-demanding role in the team.

Look at our fans still backing the gaffer after 3 years of winning nothing, and with a playing style that doesn't give any hope of something good in the future, most are demanding another year under him, risking to waste it in mediocrity, because there are more bad signs that good ones that the next season under Brendan will be fruitful, instead of giving someone new the chance to revive this team.

Speak of the Devil!
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #8: May 04, 2015 10:17:55 am

I would have guessed 15.
      GeorgeRed
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,590 posts | 324 
      Reply #9: May 04, 2015 10:20:26 am
      Sad the amount of pluses these clowns get from other clowns for insulting players and the boss!

Sad that some fans want to dictate how other fans support the club. When we're playing sh*t, struggling time and time again against clubs facing relegation, and playing like a small team against those in front of us, we're more than entitled to criticise the manager and the players for how they're guiding this club.

What do you want ? Us clapping like the people of North Korea when Kim Jong shows up ?

When you see how players perform for our team in a semifinal, the lack of fighting spirit is what pisses people off, yes you may have a bad day when the universe contrives against you, but when you show that you don't care about the club and the fans travelling to support the team, making sacrifices along the way, and you're taking the piss at them over and over against sides like Hull, WBA, and when you're giving interviews saying things that are defying the reality, you can expect a backlash from them !
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,126 posts | 1277 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #10: May 04, 2015 10:26:07 am
      Firstly apologies for the language Im going to use, but I am so f**king pissed off with a section of our "supporter" base right now.

A "Brendan out, Rafa in" plane flew banner yesterday. This is f**king unoriginal, disgusting, chelsea standard absolute pr**k thing to do. What the f**k have we become? Absolute pricks who ever paid for that. Distasteful, horrible.... disgusting fans.

Raheem
      Getting some awful stick off our "Supporters" on Twitter. F***ing DISGUSTING. Anyone remember when they were his age and the stupid behavioir we got up to? Hes a f**king kid. Wankers get some perspective. Hes a talented youngster and he aint asking you for the money he wants. F**k OFF. He will leave this summer and its because of the sh*t the scum on the net and in the stands are giving him.

Gerrard

I could go on and on....

Unfortunately LFC Karl, this is the sad world we now have to live in. Fortunately for myself, i have no time or even the need to be a part of Facebook or Twitter. It is just an online village with the usual gossipers and bell ends in abundance. The difference being that when these bell ends write something online the receivers of that absolute sh*te being written are multiplied and reciprocated by even more bell ends.

It's so easy for somebody to give it large from behind a keyboard, but as has been said earlier, many of those would sh*t out if they were offered to back up their opinion directly to that persons face. It's hard to ignore them sometimes but that is the best advice i can give you, even though it is something i rarely do myself either.

Sterling has not conducted himself well this Season with his ongoing contract saga but i would like to think that Brendan can persuade him to give us another Season. While a lot of people have been quick to say they would offload for £40 million, his recent performances have shown that we will not get that for him in the Summer. Raheem is a work in progress and is very far from the finished product. I feel that we are the only Club that will have the patience to let him develop and continue to give him game time.

Think about it, based on his last couple of moths here, he would have been dropped from a Chelsea, City or Arsenal side.

The plane situation has been nothing short of a joke, it hasn't really bothered me. The probability that it was a Manc who engineered the scene dilutes my anger even further. As for the Rafa comment, i saw nothing in it myself, i thought Brendan diffused the situation very well. One of the few times lately he has opened his mouth and i haven't cringed.

Last but not least, Gerrard. Mr. Liverpool. Yet that title that so obviously befits the man has been no indicator of respect from certain supporters. I've done my fair amount of backing Gerrard on these boards and it's got quite tiresome at times but he deserves every ounce of respect we can give him. Far too many on these boards have been quick to chastise Gerrard during the Season. Conveniently dismissing the form of the players around him and quite content to lay the blame at his door. Still it goes on and it seems that only a few of us are worried that we have not even sourced a replacement for our last remaining talisman as we edge towards the end of the Season.

We all know Gerrard is irreplaceable, that should tell anybody everything you need to know about this man, this leader, this legend.

People have short memories.
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #11: May 04, 2015 10:27:11 am
      Sad that some fans want to dictate how other fans support the club. When we're playing sh*t, struggling time and time again against clubs facing relegation, and playing like a small team against those in front of us, we're more than entitled to criticise the manager and the players for how they're guiding this club.

What do you want ? Us clapping like the people of North Korea when Kim Jong shows up ?

When you see how players perform for our team in a semifinal, the lack of fighting spirit is what pisses people off, yes you may have a bad day when the universe contrives against you, but when you show that you don't care about the club and the fans travelling to support the team, making sacrifices along the way, and you're taking the piss at them over and over against sides like Hull, WBA, and when you're giving interviews saying things that are defying the reality, you can expect a backlash from them !

George you were criticizing Brendan last season when we were fighting for the title, so excuse me if I don't take your opinion seriously!
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #12: May 04, 2015 10:31:15 am

You're everything that is wrong with our fan base.

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #13: May 04, 2015 10:41:03 am
      George you were criticizing Brendan last season when we were fighting for the title, so excuse me if I don't take your opinion seriously!

Why bullshit about individual players when with incessant critique of the manager you could initiate a deep seated insecurity among the whole club?
      That's why it is imperative that wind ups like this must be subtle and not get fu**ed off too soon.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #14: May 04, 2015 10:42:14 am

A subtle wum Dave.
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #15: May 04, 2015 10:52:38 am

Absolutely! Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but credit must be given when deserved if you're to be taken seriously.

Funny how its generally the same posters that slate the players, manager, and don't rate Rafa! WUMs of a feather!
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,126 posts | 1277 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #16: May 04, 2015 10:56:13 am

You do realise that the way this Club is being run is not The Liverpool Way do you?

We replaced the Boot Room with a Transfer Committee.

We have owners who know absolutely F**k all about football.

The manager no longer has total control of the team and it's recruitment.

The Liverpool Way went out of the window the day that FSG rolled into town. Maybe if they took a look back and tried to see what made us successful before they might just gain an understanding of who we are.

ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #17: May 04, 2015 11:03:57 am
      You do realise that the way this Club is being run is not The Liverpool Way do you?

We replaced the Boot Room with a Transfer Committee.

We have owners who know absolutely F**k all about football.

The manager no longer has total control of the team and it's recruitment.

The Liverpool Way went out of the window the day that FSG rolled into town. Maybe if they took a look back and tried to see what made us successful before they might just gain an understanding of who we are.

The Liverpool way means nothing to the Sky gen mate. I can see fans like George and Little face becoming the norm unfortunately.
      Benito
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,924 posts | 283 
      Reply #18: May 04, 2015 11:11:54 am
      Completely agree, F**k the lot of ye ;)
      Fan 86
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 760 posts | 38 
      Reply #19: May 04, 2015 11:12:44 am
      Yes!. Couldn't put it better myself. Well done Karl, nothing else to say. And bad language was very valid in this regard.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #20: May 04, 2015 11:13:37 am
      The Liverpool way means nothing to the Sky gen mate. I can see fans like George and Little face becoming the norm unfortunately.

No F***ing way do those two support LFC.
      It really is an insult to any Red I know of to call either of them 'fans'.
      GeorgeRed
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,590 posts | 324 
      Reply #21: May 04, 2015 11:21:44 am
      Why bullshit about individual players when with incessant critique of the manager you could initiate a deep seated insecurity among the whole club?
      That's why it is imperative that wind ups like this must be subtle and not get fu**ed off too soon.

I'm a wind up ?

The insecurity around this club is produced by bad managing from the manager and the owners.
      « Last Edit: May 04, 2015 11:34:07 am by GeorgeRed »
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #22: May 04, 2015 11:26:49 am
      I'm all for critique of players and generally do a lot of it myself, but that's common in football. Not to state the obvious but the new gen supporter doesn't know the line between critique and abuse, or between intelligence and stupidity for that matter.

I just hope the plane stunt is a random one off and was funded by a scum supporter....

Quick Reply