Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

Sterling , see yer lad . Its been emotional

Read 3013 times
      igor zidane
      • Forum Igor Biscan
      • Started Topic

• 120 posts | 13 
      Sterling , see yer lad . Its been emotional
      May 18, 2015 10:08:08 pm
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,396 posts | 3400 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Re: Sterling , see yer lad . Its been emotional
      Reply #1: May 18, 2015 10:16:29 pm
      Sky are saying he feels that he has been bullied and let down by leaks to press over his contract, F***ing hilarious stuff, an agent who is registered in sierra leone for some obscure reason who blabs to his mate at the mirror every five minutes. Grow up Raheem, truly pathetic and embarrassing, the club aren't wholly blameless but seriously you're not a little kid.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #2: May 18, 2015 10:25:17 pm
      Sky are saying he feels that he has been bullied and let down by leaks to press over his contract, f**king hilarious stuff, an agent who is registered in sierra leone for some obscure reason who blabs to his mate at the mirror every five minutes. Grow up Raheem, truly pathetic and embarrassing, the club aren't wholly blameless but seriously you're not a little kid.

But he is a kid and if his Agent is a moron then the club need to do even more to protect him. I dont mind him going because he cant finish and he never will be a finisher.
      It just reinforces this feeling the club are not good at handling contract negotiations. I dont believe the club when they say he will not be sold.
      liamgarvey
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #3: May 18, 2015 10:28:40 pm
      Sell him for 35 million. Hopefully he will sit on the bench for half the season and realise his mistake. Then LFC can buy a little bit older and wiser player back 12 months later for 20 million.
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #4: May 18, 2015 10:31:55 pm
      Hold on! "Raheem Sterling is expected to tell Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers he wants to leave Anfield this summer"?
      This may turn out to be true, but at the min it's just more paper talk, and lazy journalism at that!
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #5: May 18, 2015 10:33:12 pm
      Hold on! "Raheem Sterling is expected to tell Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers he wants to leave Anfield this summer"?
      This may turn out to be true, but at the min it's just more paper talk, and lazy journalism at that!

I think his performances have already suggested he would rather be elsewhere.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,157 posts | 8543 
      Reply #6: May 18, 2015 10:33:38 pm
      £40 million to City see ya la!!
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #7: May 18, 2015 10:34:05 pm
      It's hardly the biggest surprise in the world is it? Before though I make myself a model of Sterling which I can stick pins in, lets not forget that over the Atlantic there'll be a bunch of people absolutely rubbing their hands together at the news.   
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,628 posts | 141 
      Reply #8: May 18, 2015 10:35:43 pm
      Last year déjà-vu same thing but replace Suarez with sterling. Sterling made it clear that he wanted to leave by turning down many offers and we had all the time to bring depay in but same thing messing up  Sanchez last year, now watch us splash that money and go shop from the likes of burnley etc
      Next year it's coutinho turn and we will still keep feeding the top4. RIP Liverpool.
      LFCSTEVE1984
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,729 posts | 408 
      Reply #9: May 18, 2015 10:36:09 pm

We'll be lucky to get 20 mil considering the sh*te the lad has been serving up most of the season.

But I hope he does go... He does my head in.
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #10: May 18, 2015 10:36:17 pm
      I think his performances have already suggested he would rather be elsewhere.

Yeah, his head hasn't been in the game at all. We hold all the cards though, anyone wants him they can bloody well pay top dollar for him. If it's a top club, maybe a cash plus player deal would be better for us, to prevent more future talent buying.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #11: May 18, 2015 10:37:34 pm
      Yeah, his head hasn't been in the game at all. We hold all the cards though, anyone wants him they can bloody well pay top dollar for him. If it's a top club, maybe a cash plus player deal would be better for us, to prevent more future talent buying.

Jamie Carragher talking sense and reaffirming what most of us are saying he has been ill advised and the club should have been firm with him.
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #12: May 18, 2015 10:37:55 pm

I'd hold out for more than that off them too. They paid thirty odd for that centre half who's garbage, and they need English players desperately. Sterling will be the best player in the league within three seasons, we shouldn't sell to Man City for less than 45-50 mill in my view, they can afford it. If FPP forbids it, we'll have Jovetic or Bony plus Kolarov or Zaballetta plus 10 million quid.

STAFF: Topic Locked - there is an existing thread about the Sterling situation in the transfer board
      http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php/board,11.0.html
      « Last Edit: May 19, 2015 01:55:35 pm by JD »

Quick Reply