Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Man of the Match.

Mignolet
      2 (2.6%)
      Can
      3 (3.9%)
      Skrtel
      0 (0%)
      Sakho
      2 (2.6%)
      Moreno
      0 (0%)
      Lucas
      2 (2.6%)
      Allen
      0 (0%)
      Henderson
      0 (0%)
      Gerrard
      49 (64.5%)
      Lallana
      3 (3.9%)
      Coutinho
      0 (0%)
      Ibe
      13 (17.1%)
      Lambert
      1 (1.3%)
      Toure
      1 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Stoke 6:1 Liverpool, In game and post match post mortem

Read 75374 times
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,531 posts | 1770 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Re: Stoke 6:1 Liverpool, In game and post match post mortem
      Reply #713: May 27, 2015 04:41:10 pm
      Story is they had there holidays bags packed and after the match they went to the Airport and Dubai. So the performance isnt so strange as its clear they had started their Hols early. With Brendan having arranged to go to the playoff final by Helicopter it appears to  me that perhaps we didnt take that game as seriously as we should have hence the result

That's bad management all round. Im getting more and more anti-rodgers by the day.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #714: May 27, 2015 06:12:51 pm
      That's bad management all round. Im getting more and more anti-rodgers by the day.

He cancelled his trip to Wembley by Helicopter what was he thinking and who is actually looking after discipline and standards in this club.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #715: May 27, 2015 06:24:48 pm
      Story is they had there holidays bags packed and after the match they went to the Airport and Dubai. So the performance isnt so strange as its clear they had started their Hols early. With Brendan having arranged to go to the playoff final by Helicopter it appears to  me that perhaps we didnt take that game as seriously as we should have hence the result

They look devastated on the way to the plane.
      https://twitter.com/BoyleSports/status/603486670919442432
      Son Of A Gun
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,191 posts | 1274 
      Reply #716: May 27, 2015 06:27:59 pm

It's obvious now, that's all they were doing in training for the last few months.
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #717: May 27, 2015 07:51:39 pm
      F*(k me!!!!!! As if the performance wasn't bad enough, This????? A months pay would just begin to address this. I personally would force them to knock on every Liverpool supporters door in the city and make them personally apologise to every man women and child for the game and  for this tasteless display. and then make them not only refund the tickets of every away supporter  of the Stoke game but have the club give the same supporters their next away ticket free (Paid for buy those players who were pick to play)
      No excuse for this in my books and I asked here "why do some  player chose not to come to LFC?" Maybe this is part of the reason, the lack of pride by the players... what a joke!
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,239 posts | 4929 
      Reply #718: May 27, 2015 07:52:34 pm

Hard to stomach that.

I'm all for the lads having their holiday but they all seem a bit too jolly there for my liking.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #719: May 27, 2015 07:57:16 pm
      Rudderless ship comes to mind. Who would begrudge tem a good send off for Stevie but to just stick two fingers up to people like the poor sods who went to the game for instance, They should get their ticket money back at the very least.h
      Son Of A Gun

• 5,191 posts | 1274 
      Reply #720: May 28, 2015 05:26:19 pm
      Do you know one player I really really really miss these days after seeing such a lazy performance?

Dirk Kuyt.

What a man, would bust a gut in every match he played, he would never have stood for this performance, A brilliant man off the field too, he epitomised the classic Liverpool player. A true hero.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,185 posts | 4404 
      Reply #721: May 28, 2015 06:25:58 pm
      Do you know one player I really really really miss these days after seeing such a lazy performance?

Dirk Kuyt.

What a man, would bust a gut in every match he played, he would never have stood for this performance, A brilliant man off the field too, he epitomised the classic Liverpool player. A true hero.

Exactly why we need Klopp, to bring back with him some of those German players with determination of steel and not buckle under a bit of pressure.
      TheleftpegofRayKennedy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,046 posts | 339 
      Reply #722: May 28, 2015 09:40:54 pm
      Good call guys, he took some stick from a section of the support but it used to sicken me to the heart, that.  A real 100%er, a great lad, and his goals beat Manure!   :laugh:

Quick Reply