Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

The Manager Merry Go Round Tread: [Edited title to encompass all.]

Read 47715 times
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,438 posts | 4582 
      Re: Manager Merry Go Round: Klopp, Rafa, Ancelotti, Allardyce
      Reply #23: May 26, 2015 02:30:55 pm
      How about Pascoe? Undefeated as LFC manager ;)

HardcoreSoldier just collapsed ;D
      JustMingle
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 982 posts | 62 
      • 6 Times
      Reply #24: May 26, 2015 02:38:48 pm

:-[

my bad...
       :lmao:
      JustMingle
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 982 posts | 62 
      • 6 Times
      Reply #25: May 26, 2015 02:42:38 pm
      Rafa has gone Klopp is probably going on holiday Ancelotti is out of it . I wonder if FSG have even considered a replacement and lets face it do they even know any of the men mentioned.
      The depression is setting in for the summer if we sign Milner and Ings I may have to seek medication

i normally quite look forward to this part of the year.. the ins and outs an all that... but W4 you are right...

NB: we will sign those players too, and Im ok with that, so long as they are padding out a few more top sigings.... which we also know isnt very likely...  :f_wah: :f_wah: :f_wah:
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #26: May 26, 2015 03:01:46 pm
      I'm just holding out hope for this man to manage us! :laugh:

waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #27: May 26, 2015 03:28:56 pm
      I'm just holding out hope for this man to manage us! :laugh:

lock up your daughter and your grannies too
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,316 posts | 6378 
      Reply #28: May 26, 2015 04:45:01 pm
      How about Pascoe? Undefeated as LFC manager ;)

HardcoreSoldier just collapsed ;D

Luke should be able to tell us whether Pascoe is interested ;)
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,348 posts | 1622 
      Reply #29: May 26, 2015 05:04:01 pm
      Rafa has gone Klopp is probably going on holiday Ancelotti is out of it . I wonder if FSG have even considered a replacement and lets face it do they even know any of the men mentioned.
      The depression is setting in for the summer if we sign Milner and Ings I may have to seek medication
      Well while your there get a double dose  cos thats how its got me feeling .
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,348 posts | 1622 
      Reply #30: May 26, 2015 05:09:58 pm
      No offence taken. , I've made my mind up that I wan Rodgers to stay to try and sort stuff out. I think change now would be set us back a season or three. Again.
      Trouble is mate if he (and I think he will ) stays he could set us back a whole division not just a season , frightening really.

MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #31: May 26, 2015 05:18:13 pm
      Say it again BR is going exactly nowhere.

His ineptitude has been established.

Swing the gun turret. 
      New target.
      If he stays then FSG are shafting us and treating the paying public with fraudulent contempt.
      Sorry Stu. Ive been slow on the uptake. 
      Ive been attacking the monkey whilst to your credit the organ grinder has felt thy wrath Sir.

MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #32: May 26, 2015 05:18:54 pm
      Trouble is mate if he (and I think he will ) stays he could set us back a whole division not just a season , frightening really.

That is F***ing scary
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,411 posts | 3406 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #33: May 26, 2015 05:23:22 pm

Craig Forrest couldn't see the Chris woods for the trees
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,316 posts | 6378 
      Reply #34: May 26, 2015 06:16:34 pm

Really? So we are going to go from almost making top 4 with all of the injuries and issues (Sterling's contract saga) to being relegated all because of Rodgers?

I think that's about as likely to happen as Roy Hodgson being spoken of fondly on this forum. In fact that's a bit of hyperbole I haven't seen the likes of since before AmericanPlant got the ban hammer.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #35: May 26, 2015 06:19:12 pm
      Really? So we are going to go from almost making top 4 with all of the injuries and issues (Sterling's contract saga) to being relegated all because of Rodgers?

I think that's about as likely to happen as Roy Hodgson being spoken of fondly on this forum. In fact that's a bit of hyperbole I haven't seen the likes of since before AmericanPlant got the ban hammer.

so you didnt catch our end of season form come on wake up at the back.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,316 posts | 6378 
      Reply #36: May 26, 2015 06:22:49 pm
      so you didnt catch our end of season form come on wake up at the back.

Oh please, you are having a laugh. I swear I can't imagine that some of you actually believe half the stuff you post. :lmao:
      red trooper
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,845 posts | 68 
      • and don't be afraid of the dark
      Reply #37: May 26, 2015 07:38:53 pm
      Good luck Rafa ! Personally I'm a fan but like him or not he wins things at every club he goes to . Rodgers ? ....3 years and nothing to show for it yet , Klopp seems a good choice
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,348 posts | 1622 
      Reply #38: May 26, 2015 07:45:14 pm

Add up the beginning and the end and see what you get the maths dont lie fella whichever way you dress it up so  shove your hyperbole up your fcking hoop , reality is that end of season form was relegation form dress it up any wsy you want.
      AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #39: May 26, 2015 07:47:00 pm
      Add up the beginning and the end and see what you get the maths dont lie fella whichever way you dress it up so  shove your hyperbole up your fcking hoop , reality is that end of season form was relegation form dress it up any wsy you want.

Mid-season form was like league winning so we were not going to get relegated to the lower division now were we?

I seem to recall Kenny having a period of time at the end of the season were we were on relegation form also...guess what (we weren't going to get relegated in either case)

Hyperbole: exaggerated statements or claims

Trouble is mate if he (and I think he will ) stays he could set us back a whole division not just a season
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,316 posts | 6378 
      Reply #40: May 26, 2015 08:18:53 pm

Oh so you left out midsession form. So convenient for your argument. tell you what, when they start relegating teams based on partial results then you can get your little panties in a twist about me calling out your hyperbole. Till then, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck.....
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #41: May 26, 2015 08:36:23 pm
      The way we are now we are the only club who'd get on a roundabout with Carlo, Klopp and Rafa but end up coming down the slide with Woy on our knee
      wmeliane
      • Forum John Barnes

• 421 posts | 21 
      Reply #42: May 26, 2015 09:42:28 pm
      If you have any level of superstition you have to chose Klopp just for the name.
      Kop for Klopp! has an awesome sound to it.
      I can picture some amazing banners being waived from the Kop.
      If anything Klopp appointment would energize Liverpool supporters to no end.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,348 posts | 1622 
      Reply #43: May 26, 2015 09:52:37 pm
      Mid-season form was like league winning so we were not going to get relegated to the lower division now were we?period of time at the end of the season were we were on relegation form also...guess what (we weren't going to get relegated in either case)

Hyperbole: exaggerated statements or claims

I seem to recall him not having three years in the job either Kennys not the one who went round making statements like judge me in three years etc but this is not about him is it , BR is fond of making statements that come back and kick him in the arse he said judge me in a few years, should we just throw another 200 odd million at him and a few more years or should we try and improve the sittuation ,

Im not naive enough to think its all his fault but the buck always stops  with the manager , Ithink he will stay for what its worth .
      « Last Edit: May 26, 2015 10:08:18 pm by andylfcynwa »
      vulcan_red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,580 posts | 212 
      Reply #44: May 27, 2015 12:54:20 am
      Ithink he will stay for what its worth .

I think FSG are judging who they can sign. I think they would sing Rafa as it would give them a boost in the transfer market, he's popular and he practically guarantees top four. I also think they would take Klopp as he would hit the ground running. They aren't going to take many others. Alternatively they may be owners who back their man and feel Rodgers is the long term plan and they may have metrics that back up their thinking. I mean Arsenal, Utd, CHelsea and Citeh all spent money this year and have better squads and expereinced successful managers. Alternatively  BR has never won anything and doesn't really do well in big matches.
      Son Of A Gun
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,191 posts | 1274 
      Reply #45: May 27, 2015 01:20:57 am
      I think FSG are judging who they can sign. I think they would sing Rafa as it would give them a boost in the transfer market, he's popular and he practically guarantees top four. I also think they would take Klopp as he would hit the ground running. They aren't going to take many others. Alternatively they may be owners who back their man and feel Rodgers is the long term plan and they may have metrics that back up their thinking. I mean Arsenal, Utd, CHelsea and Citeh all spent money this year and have better squads and expereinced successful managers. Alternatively  BR has never won anything and doesn't really do well in big matches.

They aren't going to ever sign Rafa, not with the way he rebelled against Hicks and Gillett.

He also left for us under a cloud with Valencia after having disagreements with the owners about players he didn't want signed....... Wouldn't go down well with the apes at Transfer Committee central!

Quick Reply