Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Egyptology, Main stream Academia, Archaeology debunked on Ancient Egypt.

Read 5484 times
      RedLFCBlood
      Egyptology, Main stream Academia, Archaeology debunked on Ancient Egypt.
      Jun 07, 2015 11:36:04 pm
      Do you believe everything that main stream Academia teaches us ?

Do you really believe that Ancient Egyptians built the great pyramids with little more than copper chisels and stone hammers ?...

Do you believe that they were tombs for a Pharaoh when not one mummy was found in the Giza pyramids ?

The Advanced Mathematics and Geometry contained within the Giza pyramid is one thing...

But the evidence of advanced machining blows any doubts away at all....

There are cut marks made with technology that's similar in every way to diamond tipped circular saws we use today...

There are Sarcophagus that are made from one single piece of granite that are so smooth (Chris Dunne in picture) a Engineer and Machinist using advanced engineering tools, couldn't find a flaw in the surface, that was so smooth it was like a mirror, light did not pass through...Using today's technology to replicate it, every machinist asked said they would use 5 pieces, one bottom, 4 sides to get even close to that level of perfection...

There are drill holes which samples show the feed rate of the drill at 0.100 revolutions, which out does anything we do today...

That's not even scratching the surface of the evidence of Advanced Ancient Machining, let alone everything else that contradicts what Main Stream Academia says...

Picture 1 the step Pyramid of Saqqra built in the 3rd Dynasty (2650 BC – 2575 BC) by the Pharaoh Djoser, the construction was built using mainly small blocks packed with rubble.

Picture 2 The Great Pyramid of Giza built in the 4th Dynasty (2613 BC to 2494 BC) by the Pharaoh Khufu, the construction built using limestone blocks weighing up to 15 tonnes each and over 500,000 tons of mortar.

Picture 3 the step Pyramid of Abusir.built in the 5th Dynasty (2494 to 2345 BC) by the Pharaoh Neferefre, the construction was built using mainly small blocks packed with rubble.

Any one else see the natural progression/evolution of construction techniques here ?

Nope, me neither.

Now on to the Great Sphinx.

Conventional Egyptology dates it at around 2558–2532 BC, so its around 4500 years old in their view.....

Geologist Dr Robert Schoch PHD of Boston University and around 200 plus Geologists agree with his data and dating, dates it at around 10500 BC making it 12000 years old.

He's looked at the Geology of the limestone the Sphinx and The Sphinx Enclosure, pointing out the precipitation (water erosion) of both the Sphinx and the Enclosure walls, they also done seismic studies of the Sphnix Enclosure floor that also showed similar signs/dates of erosion.

Note to show the signs of Erosion that the Sphinx and the Sphinx enclosure show can only have come about through heavy rainfall, the Giza plateau hasn't seen that kind of weather for around 8000 years..

Notice the Sphinx's head is disproportionate to the body and the erosion to the body and enclosure is much much worse than the head, even though the body of the Sphinx has spent countless hundreds of years buried in the sands with only the head showing, this where Robert Schoch believes the head has been re carved, maybe more than once, he believes it once had the head of a Lion...

In 1897 German archeologist Ludwig Borchardt wrote an article after studying the Great Sphinx's head (its body was buried in the sand at that time) that the designs and the style of the Sphinx's headgear after many comparisons in museums worldwide was that of the 12th dynasty, not the head dress of a 4th Dynasty Pharaoh called Khufu, which lends weight to idea that the head has been re-carved many times, possibly by the Pharaoh's who dug it out of the sand, Ludwig Borchardt attributed the face of the Sphinx to Amenemhet II.

Now here's where it gets interesting, Robert Bauvaul and Graham Hancock using astronomical software rolled back the night skies to when the Sphinx would stare directly at the constellation of Leo on the horizon the time period was 10500 BC thus backing up DR Robert Scochs geological dating.

Also this astronomical alignment saw the 3 pyramids of Giza line up with the three stars of orions belt and the Nile line up with the Milyway in the nights skies.

When Dr Robert Schoch first revealed his dating of the Sphinx in 1992 Egyptologists scoffed at the idea saying 'Show me any ancient site where people were building Megalithic structures that dates to 10500 BC, people were simply nomadic hunter gatherers'.... Gobekli Tepe is that site found in 1996, dated to non other than 10500 BC....

Its time Egyptologists allowed other sciences into Egypt and worked along side them to really date the site, we'll never get the answers right using only one discipline......

« Last Edit: Jun 07, 2015 11:54:50 pm by RedLFCBlood »
      RedLFCBlood
      Re: Egyptology, Main stream Academia, Archaeology debunked on Ancient Egypt.
      Reply #1: Jun 08, 2015 12:03:34 am
      The Great Sphinx on the Spring Equinox, standing on the back on the Sphinx looking directly towards its gaze, the sun sets directly over its head.

KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #2: Jun 08, 2015 12:13:55 am
      Fascinating read Daz, I think they missed something though.

If you look closely at the final picture in the first article there's a clue to how advanced they really were. If you look at the picture at around the 1 o'clock position there's a metalic object that clearly shows these guys weren't just 'hunter gatherers' :D

Honestly though fella I find this stuff really interesting, cheers for sharing it.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #3: Jun 08, 2015 12:20:35 am
      If you look closely at the final picture in the first article there's a clue to how advanced they really were. If you look at the picture at around the 1 o'clock position there's a metalic object that clearly shows these guys weren't just 'hunter gatherers'

Ha Ha, I wish it was an article mate, something I put together myself, just kind of throwing some of the things (very little of it) if truth be told of the things I've learned about Egypt and the Pyramids since my interest peaked in it around 10 years ago, just to give you all an Idea of the anomalies that don't get mentioned by Egytpologist's/Archeologist's/Main Stream Academia as it does not fit in with the Paradigm as they present it to us, you could basically call it a knowledge filter, if it doesn't fit their paradigm, it doesn't make the teachings/history books.

srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #4: Jun 08, 2015 12:23:43 am
      Bloody hell Daz.

Can't sleep mate? ;D
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #5: Jun 08, 2015 12:26:51 am
      Bloody hell Daz.

Can't sleep mate? ;D

Something like that, my minds been like this all day, whether its been the Paracas skulls of Peru, Nazca lines, Sumeria, The Annunaki, Egypt, Giza etc etc. just had to let some out. :D
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #6: Jun 08, 2015 12:34:01 am
      Something like that, my minds been like this all day, whether its been the Paracas skulls of Peru, Nazca lines, Sumeria, The Annunaki, Egypt, Giza etc etc. just had to let some out. :D

Only just realised you have two threads on the go. ;D
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #7: Jun 08, 2015 12:36:30 am
      Only just realised you have two threads on the go. ;D

Might have a 3rd and fourth if my mind doesn't stop racing :D
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #8: Jun 08, 2015 12:39:40 am
      Might have a 3rd and fourth if my mind doesn't stop racing :D

Honestly thought it was the same thread for a second mate.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #9: Jun 08, 2015 12:42:07 am
      If its peaked any ones interest, here's a few video's that go into greater detail.

<iframe width="450" height="350" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LmCOFm0nTn0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="450" height="350" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SbUsGnMUH2Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="450" height="350" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ii332eeFAsA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #10: Jun 08, 2015 01:26:47 am
      Very interesting, thanks.
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #11: Jun 12, 2015 10:25:35 am
      I'm well into this type of stuff Blood and I'm a firm believer that these were not man made or if they were they were "helped" by more advanced beings.

As Mulder said "I want to believe"
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #12: Jun 18, 2015 10:12:43 pm
      I'm well into this type of stuff Blood and I'm a firm believer that these were not man made or if they were they were "helped" by more advanced beings.

As Mulder said "I want to believe"

Not even sure if its advanced beings myself mate, I believe civilisations rise and fall due to being conquered, catastrophe's etc, take Rome as an example, underfloor heating, sanitation etc etc, technologies that were lost as they were conquered, technologies it took hundreds/thousand of years to rediscover.

There's great Evidence to suggest that the biblical flood did actually occur to some degree, I think I'm at the point where I think there may have been humans that reached a certain level of technology before being almost completely wiped out by the great flood (deluge) and they built many of the Megalithic sites we see today.

Maybe it was Aliens, our DNA does suggest it has been subjected to genetic engineering and the Sumerian's state we were created by the Annunaki.

Quick Reply