Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Members sale 1st and 2nd half of the season 2015/16

Read 9786 times
      MsGerrard
      Members sale 1st and 2nd half of the season 2015/16
      Jul 07, 2015 01:08:38 pm
      Anyone had any luck this morning with getting tickets? What a nightmare with the site crashing for about half an hour  :roll: I eventually managed to get a ticket for each of the 7 home games, it'll be fun tomorrow trying to get cat c games when it's a free for all !! Carnage again  :(
      « Last Edit: Nov 17, 2015 09:16:07 am by MsGerrard »
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Re: Members sale 1st half of the season 2015/16
      Reply #1: Jul 07, 2015 02:40:44 pm
      Anyone had any luck this morning with getting tickets? What a nightmare with the site crashing for about half an hour

Don't think I had 15 so didn't bother.  Doesn't bode well for tomorrow if it was that bad!
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,341 posts | 1620 
      Reply #2: Jul 07, 2015 06:30:26 pm
      Not holding my breath for tomorrow , hopefully the gods will shine .
      MsGerrard
      Reply #3: Jul 07, 2015 09:10:52 pm
      Don't think I had 15 so didn't bother.  Doesn't bode well for tomorrow if it was that bad!

No, I checked your card actually...once i got in, it was ok, it was getting in that was the problem, hopefully it won't happen tomorrow, but I'm still expecting chaos  >:(
      AlexLFC95
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,393 posts | 56 
      Reply #4: Jul 08, 2015 12:01:30 am
      Hoping for the best tomorrow, if I get nothing I'll try and get on the Europa League Auto Cup Scheme, I'm moving up to Liverpool in September so at least evening games won't be a complete pain in the arse to get home from :)
      MsGerrard
      Reply #5: Jul 08, 2015 08:03:55 am
      Hoping for the best tomorrow, if I get nothing I'll try and get on the Europa League Auto Cup Scheme, I'm moving up to Liverpool in September so at least evening games won't be a complete pain in the arse to get home from :)

Good luck Alex.....I'm on there now, all the best to you.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #6: Jul 08, 2015 08:22:44 am
      Wonder how much time spent wasted on the LFC ticket site costs the economy?

Considering it is effectively a bunfight I don't know why they don't just run a ballot and save us all a lot of ballache.

Got to feel for the fans who went to 14 games last year and are now in the same boat as those who have never been to Anfield.
      AlexLFC95
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,393 posts | 56 
      Reply #7: Jul 08, 2015 09:04:20 am
      Good luck Alex.....I'm on there now, all the best to you.

Looks like I got some of that good luck, thanks ;)

Got tickets for the 5 games I'll be around in the city for, dead happy :)
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #8: Jul 08, 2015 10:11:59 am
      Two hours I'll never get back.

Got the games I wanted. 

Load of sh*t that system.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #9: Jul 08, 2015 10:15:08 am

Got to feel for the fans who went to 14 games last year and are now in the same boat as those who have never been to Anfield.

This is the biggest wrong in my eyes, they should stagger it more....shocking really for a club the size of LFC that they can't get this on a much fairer level.

MsGerrard
      Reply #10: Jul 08, 2015 10:17:06 am
      Looks like I got some of that good luck, thanks ;)

Got tickets for the 5 games I'll be around in the city for, dead happy :)

Good stuff Alex, made up for you, I got the 2 cat c games and managed to get tickets for others on their cards too, so I'm happy, like JD said though, the system is sh*t  >:(
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,145 posts | 4897 
      Reply #11: Jul 08, 2015 10:48:47 am
      Wonder how much time spent wasted on the LFC ticket site costs the economy?

Considering it is effectively a bunfight I don't know why they don't just run a ballot and save us all a lot of ballache.

Doesn't sound good mate.

As you say those who attend games should have some sort of priority over the likes of myself who didn't get to any last season.

I only think I'll have the chance to get over once in the coming season so not sure how I'll fare getting a ticket but the system at the moment for those that attend regularly needs to be looked at.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,341 posts | 1620 
      Reply #12: Jul 08, 2015 11:02:12 am
      Well thats the last fckin membership theyll get out of me time off work fck knows how much and not a ticket they can shove that right up their arse getting more and more dissalushioned with the whole thing .
      AlexLFC95
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,393 posts | 56 
      Reply #13: Jul 08, 2015 12:40:31 pm
      Totally agree that there has to be a better way of running these ticket sales. Last year I got nothing in the first sale at all but I was lucky we had a good run of home games in the League Cup.

Hopefully with the expansion of Anfield the stress on the ticket system will be relieved a little, I think it would make more sense to have more than just two ticket sales for the whole season.
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #14: Jul 08, 2015 05:50:00 pm
      The whole system needs overhaul.Hour and half of my time used up, to get some restricted view tickets, I guess at least I managed to get 4 games.Whose ever idea it was too put 9 games on sale at once, honestly needs to question that decision.I barely know what I'm doing tomorrow, let alone in November or December.It just creates madness, with  so many people on the sysem in one go.Thank God, away ticket sales are easier and loyalty is rewarded!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #15: Jul 09, 2015 01:46:05 am
      I barely know what I'm doing tomorrow, let alone in November or December.

Not to mention the broadcasters moving games from Saturdays to Monday nights.

kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #16: Jul 10, 2015 06:16:34 am
      Thought all summer about knocking it on the head but when it came to it, just couldn't walk away after over 20 years.

Ended up being lucky, got all Kop apart from one game, compared to last season where I didn't get any on the Kop and mostly single seats in the Main Stand.

Needs to be more tiers to the system and the membership put on hold but there is no way the club will consider this with the cash it brings in!I mean, we must have over 150,000 members now fighting out for the scraps twice a season!!
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #17: Jul 11, 2015 11:56:42 am
      I didn't even bother this time around, got my cup season ticket, that'll have to do.  Already know I can't make at least one of the European games.  Although the expansion was a good thing, albeit a quarter of a century late, the more I think about it, the more I think it's not enough. We needed a purpose built, new 70,000+ stadium with proper transport links.  The history of the club doesn't lie in the bricks & mortar of Anfield, but in the supporters. 
      bigears
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #18: Jul 11, 2015 08:30:52 pm
      I didn't even bother this time around, got my cup season ticket, that'll have to do.  Already know I can't make at least one of the European games.  Although the expansion was a good thing, albeit a quarter of a century late, the more I think about it, the more I think it's not enough. We needed a purpose built, new 70,000+ stadium with proper transport links.  The history of the club doesn't lie in the bricks & mortar of Anfield, but in the supporters. 
      We wouldn't even be discussing this had earlier boards sorted it out in the 80's and 90's , but there you go better late than never . A club of Liverpool's standing needs a stadium with a greater capacity than 56,000 and the transportation system will not allow for much more than that . I don't think the Anfield road part will go ahead either , that's just a pipe dream .

JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #19: Jul 16, 2015 11:41:58 pm
      Although the expansion was a good thing, albeit a quarter of a century late, the more I think about it, the more I think it's not enough.

Liverpool obviously know how many members they have - they know they've got 9000 tickets per PL game at the minute and they know how many people (or automated systems) are trying to access their system on ticket day.

What they can't be sure of is what the intention is behind those people - whether they want a ticket for every game or just the game against Man Utd.

If Liverpool get the 4,500 hospitality sold then they'll probably be fine.  Splitting the rest amongst new season tickets and members might just satisfy enough demand.  Are there 5000 people out there who want to go every game and currently get zero games (bearing in mind many people on the fabled season ticket list may have changed circumstances or may already go to games on others cards or memberships)?

(Not to mention the 4000 who will also need to buy the hospitality season tickets)

There may be initially enough demand, but then those people with 4 season tickets now that flog them every game may not be able to shift them so easily.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #20: Sep 03, 2015 08:04:57 am
      Anyone know when the EL and LC tickets go on sale?
      MsGerrard
      Reply #21: Sep 03, 2015 10:30:56 am
      Anyone know when the EL and LC tickets go on sale?

I would imagine it will be early next week for the LC game and probably the week after for the EL game Jon. You planning on going to both?
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #22: Sep 03, 2015 10:56:20 am
      I would imagine it will be early next week for the LC game and probably the week after for the EL game Jon. You planning on going to both?

Hey Cas

Yeah gonna try to get tickets to all the home EL games and probably get into the LC

You planning on going?

Quick Reply