Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D7 L8

Tickets from Australia

Read 2397 times
      bdoug10
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 5 posts |
      Tickets from Australia
      Jul 10, 2015 01:13:09 am
      Hi All,

Heading over in April/May 2016 and need to see a game at Home. Does any one know when they will release tickets to the 2 games around that time? Newcastle or Watford. I have looked online but can only find out sites I don't really trust (prices are $300!!!)

I am only after 2 if possible but will go by myself if I can only get the 1

The other option I have is trying to get one from a player (don't have much hope) when I see them play the roar.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,629 posts | 6939 
      Re: Tickets from Australia
      Reply #1: Jul 10, 2015 08:41:36 am
      Heading over in April/May 2016 and need to see a game at Home. Does any one know when they will release tickets to the 2 games around that time?

They put all the tickets on sale for the second half of the season around November time.

I have looked online but can only find out sites I don't really trust (prices are $300!!!)

If you buy an LFC membership (around £25) then you can enter the official ticket sale in November.  You have got as much chance as getting a ticket (rightly or wrongly) as I and many others on here have.
      bdoug10
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 5 posts |
      Reply #2: Jul 10, 2015 09:50:46 am
      thanks JD I will look into that. What about the hospitality packages? I see on the site all the games that are up already still have these available? Do they normal not sell out? Are the tickets any good? Recommend one to pick?

Does any one know if the Newcastle or Watford games will sell out?
      bdoug10
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 5 posts |
      Reply #3: Nov 16, 2015 10:07:17 pm
      Hi all, looks like I have wasted my money buying the LFC membership. Wont let me get a ticket due to not seeing any games this year (bit hard from Australia) I am really after 2 tickets to Watford at home. Does anyone have 2 spare I could buy?

Quick Reply