Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

LFC Down Under - Part 2

Read 15725 times
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Re: LFC Down Under - Part 2
      Reply #92: Feb 18, 2015 09:23:13 am
      What I am trying to work out John is work out total cost with airfares and accommodation, I do not think it will be much more expensive to fly to the U.K. and see the REDS play in a couple of league matches. As my wife was saying at my age whatever I decide it will probably be the last time I will see the REDS live, and I am being drawn towards Liverpool and Anfield where I still have relatives.

Definitely understandable. Had the games not worked in with my overall plans I would have had to make a tougher decision, at the end of the day these games are just friendlies and you'd always go a trip to Anfield that has some meaning to it. These will be incredibly fun and special, but if you have to choose - Anfield always.

I definitely can see where you're coming from Billy but unfortunately that's not in the line of thinking for 99% of sporting organisations.

This trip alone will cost me $2,000+. It is a ridiculously high number (especially considering Adelaide is a destination!!) but alas that is what it comes down to.

crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #93: Jul 09, 2015 03:31:20 pm
      F***ing univiersity has cost me a weekend in Adelaide (blessing in disguise? Sorry Dave :D ) so i have a ticket for the open training session for anyone who wants it free of charge ($20 i think it was?).

First day of the semester is the day of the game :( So i have to go class, fly to Adelaide after class, then fly back that night.
      jtrollip
      • Forum Vladimir Smicer

• 192 posts |
      Reply #94: Jul 16, 2015 03:10:31 am
      Hey guys,

I have two spare tickets for the Brisbane versus Liverpool game tomorrow night. Give me a shout if you keen

federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Reply #95: Jul 16, 2015 07:13:51 am
      When are Firmino/Coutinho etc supposed to join up with the squad?

Quick Reply