Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match?

Simon Mignolet
      2 (2.7%)
      Dejan Lovren
      10 (13.5%)
      Nathaniel Clyne
      4 (5.4%)
      Joe Gomez
      0 (0%)
      Martin Skrtel
      2 (2.7%)
      James Milner
      14 (18.9%)
      Emre Can
      0 (0%)
      Lucas Leiva
      10 (13.5%)
      Philippe Coutinho
      2 (2.7%)
      Roberto Firmino
      3 (4.1%)
      Christian Benteke
      1 (1.4%)
      Alberto Moreno
      1 (1.4%)
      Danny Ings
      25 (33.8%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Voting closed: Sep 03, 2015 10:33:06 pm

Liverpool 0-3 West Ham United: In game and Post Match Despair

Read 48496 times
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Re: Liverpool 0-3 West Ham United: In game and Post Match Despair
      Reply #644: Aug 30, 2015 11:57:42 am
      If it is that's bloody fine work, the curvature of the letters the pigmentation of the skin and the poors all look genuine to me. I'd bet it's actually real.

Yep, with a real genuine kunt wearing it !

YNWA
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #645: Aug 30, 2015 11:59:56 am

Yep, with a real genuine kunt wearing it !

YNWA

Can't argue with that Billy!
      LFCexiled
      Reply #646: Aug 30, 2015 12:02:57 pm
      Fotoshopped all day long that tat". Still piss poor reading. True though. We where sh*te.

:-\

https://mobile.twitter.com/HighJon/status/637669773925556224
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #647: Aug 30, 2015 12:10:02 pm
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #648: Aug 30, 2015 12:42:05 pm
      Fotoshopped all day long that tat". Still piss poor reading. True though. We where sh*te.

He got it because of a bet, I heard somewhere.

West Ham deserved the win, let their fans revel in it *shrug*, it is embarrassing and that's becoming a theme it seems. I'm not going to despise them for us getting totally outclassed or out thought & tactically nullified. That's on the team and especially the coaching/management of the team.
      I have no idea what style of football we are supposed to be playing. keepy ball for the first part of the game, going round in circles at the halfway line then ultra defensive when we need 2 goals. Players wandering into zones opposite to where they where placed to play, instead of keeping any type of shape. The captain going walkabout all over the pitch F***ing up countless moves just because he's in charge for the day. He's not Coutinho and should have played a role that was to keep discipline not run around like a motherfucker, misplacing every pass.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #649: Aug 30, 2015 12:51:02 pm
      I've been holding my opinion back from yesterday, so so disappointed with that display. f***in gutting truth be told, I didn't watch it live, I refrained from watching motd, but I did watch it this morning muted,

We were f***in dire, can't get away from that, three defensive errors equalled three easy goals, so back to the drawing board we go. Despite being utterly sh*te, everything we tried to do just never came off, it was one of those games where as soon as the first went in you got that feeling it just wasn't going to be our day,

You get games like this every season, they kind of act as a wake up call, and a severe kick in the bawbag, and that's exactly what I hope will happen, for me the most disappointing thing is losing Coutinho, he's been our main focus and creator, but now Thru his stupidity Part of and a total knob of a ref we're going to miss a vital cog against the munts

Last week we were all wanking over our performance away at Arse, less than a week later the klopp for the kop brigade cum in their pants, so we may as well sack ol brendo, weld the shankly gates closed, sell our assets to the munts, and take up knitting, is it just me or does anyone else believe our support is full of f***in tossers ?

I don't know what's going to happen during the week, I hope tho, that severe bollockings are handed out, and mistakes just not spoken about. Or told must try better, Carra on mnf showed how more efficient we were in defence against Arse. Cb's close together, everyone moving up as one, and no one left isolated, what the F**k happened yesterday?

Brendan got it wrong yesterday no doubt, he got it so right against Arse, I've no idea what went so wrong, I'm putting down to a real bad day at the office, where nothing went in our favour, like I said earlier it's back to the drawing board and hopefully iron out these non performing matchdays,

C'mon Brendan, Sean, Gary Mac, get it sorted, pronto.

YNWA
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #650: Aug 30, 2015 01:42:53 pm
      Many Many faults from yesterday. Fans are just vile nowadays though.

Rodgers;
      Its worrying how he cant get the lads up for these games. Tactically he made mistakes all day long. Lessons arent being learnt. I want him to succeed, but dont care if hes replaced. He wont be though so its time to stay on board.

Lovren;
      Poor fella is muck. Thick and muck.... Rodgers really picked a plum on this one. How hard is it to do the basics right and stick with them. I hate newage fans though. Some of the vile trash been thrown at the man on twitter is disgusting.

The rest;
      No1 stood out well. From front to back we were miserable in possession.

Cant believe we just cant play well at home against west ham. Its really unbelievable.

7 from 12.... suddenly the season doesnt look good.

This will continue to happen.... Nothing suggesting otherwise. 1 step forward and 2 back.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #651: Aug 30, 2015 02:36:21 pm
      Many faults yesterday the players have to bear the brunt but Rodgers has to carry the can , 1 striker who wins everything in the air but is left isolated,  still not learnt about Loveren, 2 goals in 4 games, players who cost millions gone on loan.........on and on his time must be marked
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #652: Aug 30, 2015 02:39:30 pm
      If Lady Luck hadn't been on our side, Bournemouth goal Arsenal goal and our goal against Bournemouth were really would be looking bad
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #653: Aug 30, 2015 02:56:36 pm
      Which 4 idiots gave Lovren MOTM.............!
      LFC_Mental
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 27 posts |
      Reply #654: Aug 30, 2015 04:01:22 pm
      Which 4 idiots gave Lovren MOTM.............!

Scouse humour  :lmao:

(not me)

:f_wah:
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,961 posts | 3943 
      Reply #655: Aug 30, 2015 04:32:16 pm
      While the likes of Suarez and Sterling are sold and replaced with potential, injuries to established players dictates we grow accustomed to debacles such as yesterday.

Nothing can change in the near future as the potential 
      by it's very description involves a time scale of improvement,  the prospect of the munt game without Hendo, Studge and now Coutinho makes me want to hibernate.
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      • Give it your best every time!
      Reply #656: Aug 30, 2015 04:32:46 pm
      Four games now with Benteke up front as a target man and where are the crosses from the wings?

I thought mixing up play styles was supposedly occurring now...
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,961 posts | 3943 
      Reply #657: Aug 30, 2015 04:39:37 pm
      Four games now with Benteke up front as a target man and where are the crosses from the wings?

I thought mixing up play styles was supposedly occurring now...

The lack of width yesterday was F***ing embarrassing and was a major factor in the trouncing received.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #658: Aug 30, 2015 04:57:17 pm
      If we persist on whaking the ball into Benteke, he must have someone to knock it down to, or to draw defenders. If not, just as well have Balloteli there.  Tactics managed by managers at kids football level.
      What is Brendan expecting to happen with this set up ? Where does he see the goals coming from ?
      Forget the individual mistakes, the tactics and set up are not creating any fluency or threat on the opponents goal, so what is he expecting himself ? What does he visualise when he puts that team sheet up ?
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #659: Aug 30, 2015 07:21:49 pm
      People might call me a disloyal fan amongst other choice words but I support the team, not individuals and certainly not an inept manager who never ever seems to have a plan B or the ability to adapt during the game. Liverpool is a big enough club that we deserve a top notch manager, that is the biggest problem for us, I firmly believe we have the players to compete but we need better tactics and man management.
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      • Give it your best every time!
      Reply #660: Aug 30, 2015 07:31:52 pm
      People might call me a disloyal fan amongst other choice words but I support the team, not individuals and certainly not an inept manager who never ever seems to have a plan B or the ability to adapt during the game. Liverpool is a big enough club that we deserve a top notch manager, that is the biggest problem for us, I firmly believe we have the players to compete but we need better tactics and man management.

Totally agree with this. The day Brendan was chosen to be the main man, I felt it was the wrong move. A giant of a football club needs a proven, top level manager who isn't afraid to make the necessary changes and gets the players' respect.

bmck
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #661: Aug 30, 2015 08:15:31 pm
      Saw the lowlights.
      The standout being Dejan making a dogs F***ing dinner of a simple situation. The lad is decent in the air, but can be Jimitroarepelicanlegs at times on the ground.
      And Cou, Christ almighty that was a soft red card.
      Bit of a shitfest really.
      Not the result or performance you want behind you going into the next game a the toilet, so the lads need to show backbone and come away with something.
      Next game is a big one ...
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #662: Aug 30, 2015 10:28:16 pm
      Can't bring myself to vote in the MOTM. Don't think anyone deserved it.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,447 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #663: Aug 31, 2015 07:40:20 am
      Not even watched game. Poor, very poor result. This was game we expected some goals from us, not the opposition. BR did say it would be a hard game, players should have paid heed to that.

Not gonna go overboard though, if we bounce back v the mancs all will be forgiven.

brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,447 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #664: Aug 31, 2015 07:43:05 am
      ps.

missed Hendo did we ?

International break coming at a decent time for us, get hendo back fit, and studger closer to match fitness.
      TheleftpegofRayKennedy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,028 posts | 332 
      Reply #665: Aug 31, 2015 10:24:14 am
      Determined not to dwell on this one.  Although there's plenty to be concerned about, (lack of vocal communication and leadership is uppermost in my mind - who was dealing out bollockings??) it was an unbelievably bad showing - everything went wrong and nobody came out with any credit in my opinion except maybe Danny Ings, who I'd like to see starting now.  Just put it behind us - bad day at the office... (let's hope).

We'd better be up for it against United or I will start to worry!

RedLFCBlood
      Reply #666: Aug 31, 2015 11:28:28 am
      everything went wrong and nobody came out with any credit in my opinion except maybe Danny Ings

Something I'd agree with looked very lively when he came on.

Quick Reply