Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 16th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W16 D7 L8

Football Manager 2016

Read 69840 times
      jindaldhruv
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,805 posts | 24 
      • Football is my religion. Steven Gerrard is my God.
      Re: Football Manager 2016
      Reply #161: Feb 08, 2016 05:55:01 am
      Finished first season in 3rd. Happy with the performance over the season.
      Shipped Bogdan and Lovren out. Toure retired. Brought in Zivkovic and Rulli on free (and Grujic ofcourse).

Got a problem of massively bloated squad now, with Markovic and Balotelli returning too. Balotelli and Milner just won't leave. Miner wants to fight for his place ( :roll: ) and Balotelli turned down PSG & Bayern who were offering me 24 million.  :mad:
      Need to get rid of these two and Benteke, and I think I'll be good to go for the new season.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #162: Feb 08, 2016 08:30:06 am
      I'm done with this game. F**k off with it. I'm done.

How the F**k can i win the Championship so easily and then improve the squad by far and come last each season. Run through the stats and analysis, plugged the gaps, and still lose.

If I'm drawing, i lose. If i'm winning, i lose. If i'm losing, i F***ing lose. I'm done.
      jindaldhruv
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,805 posts | 24 
      • Football is my religion. Steven Gerrard is my God.
      Reply #163: Feb 08, 2016 10:00:45 am
      I'm done with this game. F**k off with it. I'm done.

That ain't gonna happen. You just know it. :P

crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #164: Feb 10, 2016 01:35:25 pm
      That ain't gonna happen. You just know it. :P

:( I'm back.

Confirmed relegation. Again. All my best players are leaving and i'm worried my little gem of a regen i plucked from Exeter for £50k is going with a £22.5m release clause. He's 18 and already my main weapon. Scored twice on his England debut as well.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #165: Feb 10, 2016 03:54:22 pm
      :( I'm back.

Confirmed relegation. Again. All my best players are leaving and i'm worried my little gem of a regen i plucked from Exeter for £50k is going with a £22.5m release clause. He's 18 and already my main weapon. Scored twice on his England debut as well.

I remembered having one of those types of regens on my '14 Juventus game. Paid £42k for him at 16 and was worth £30m by the time he was 20 :D. I took the Liverpool job but saved my Huddersfield game for in the future if I get bored. De Gea and Laporte were transfer listed for 25m but I kept getting quoted like 60m so I've moved onto Scuffet and either Kempf or Zouma.

I got £45m for Schurrle, wasn't going to sell him but Ojo makes his stats look like those of a 12 year old :D

I have a problem. I'm trying to sign a 3rd choice striker and I was going to sign Moussa Dembele (£14m) but I've found a lad called Vadala who will cost me 9m less and he's a bit better in some areas. Do I go for the home-grown player or the cheaper one?
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #166: Feb 10, 2016 04:08:52 pm
      My squad has been decimated. What a mess.

Scraping something together and i told the board i'd win the league. sh*t :D
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #167: Feb 10, 2016 04:10:47 pm
      My squad has been decimated. What a mess.

Scraping something together and i told the board i'd win the league. sh*t :D

:lmao:

You been given any money to spend?
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #168: Feb 10, 2016 04:23:18 pm
      Only got £100m in the Championship after making literally selling off every good player i've got minus two :lmao: . This is going to end me.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #169: Feb 10, 2016 05:01:51 pm
      Only got £100m in the Championship after making literally selling off every good player i've got minus two :lmao: . This is going to end me.

At least you've got stacks. Having problems signing people? I know I am. Had offers accepted for Bernardo Silva, Barbosa and Kempf but they won't join because either I'm not in the Champions League (Silva), they've just signed a new contract (Barbosa) or they're happy at their club (Kempf).
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #170: Feb 10, 2016 05:41:14 pm
      At least you've got stacks. Having problems signing people? I know I am. Had offers accepted for Bernardo Silva, Barbosa and Kempf but they won't join because either I'm not in the Champions League (Silva), they've just signed a new contract (Barbosa) or they're happy at their club (Kempf).

Bullshit isn't it?

Literally no one wants to join me. It's insane. Bought two players i sold before (Redmond and Papadopoulos) and a bunch of money on overhyped youngsters. Even paid £21.5m for a F***ing youth keeper from Barca :(

Drew my first match 1-1 thanks to an 89th minute equaliser, too.

All i need now is someone to bid for my regen striker and ill be fu**ed.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #171: Feb 10, 2016 07:12:47 pm
      Bullshit isn't it?

Literally no one wants to join me. It's insane. Bought two players i sold before (Redmond and Papadopoulos) and a bunch of money on overhyped youngsters. Even paid £21.5m for a F***ing youth keeper from Barca :(

Drew my first match 1-1 thanks to an 89th minute equaliser, too.

All i need now is someone to bid for my regen striker and ill be fu**ed.

£21m? You're crazy mate. I kept stalking Silva and he eventually agreed to enter contract negotiations :D Getting a top class centre half is impossible, looking at about 60m+  :-\

Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #172: Feb 10, 2016 07:46:59 pm
      Got to agree its F***ing difficult in the transfer window and I'm messing around with small change compared to you lot! AI teams seem to have bids accepted and when I match it I get rejected. Still, got Zivkovic (the AM) coming on a free in the summer.

Battling Hull and Bristol City for the top, whilst I drew 0-0 at home v Man U in the FA cup fifth round. Hopefully sneak a win at the old toilet.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #173: Feb 10, 2016 07:53:10 pm
      Got to agree its F***ing difficult in the transfer window and I'm messing around with small change compared to you lot! AI teams seem to have bids accepted and when I match it I get rejected. Still, got Zivkovic (the AM) coming on a free in the summer.

Battling Hull and Bristol City for the top, whilst I drew 0-0 at home v Man U in the FA cup fifth round. Hopefully sneak a win at the old toilet.

What team are you managing mate? That's a very good freebie, he's worth 22.5m on mine (2018/19)

Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #174: Feb 10, 2016 08:11:03 pm
      What team are you managing mate? That's a very good freebie, he's worth 22.5m on mine (2018/19)

First season at Leeds mate. Wanted a team predicted to finish low (15th with Leeds) but with some good young talent, which I do have.

Lewis Cook (18, CM), Alex Mowatt (20, CM/LM) in particular I'm hoping to build around.

Zivkovic is coming in as my top earner at 13k matching Cook. Surprised he joined, had to offer a lot of bonuses and a 25m release clause.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #175: Feb 10, 2016 09:06:43 pm
      First season at Leeds mate. Wanted a team predicted to finish low (15th with Leeds) but with some good young talent, which I do have.

Lewis Cook (18, CM), Alex Mowatt (20, CM/LM) in particular I'm hoping to build around.

Zivkovic is coming in as my top earner at 13k matching Cook. Surprised he joined, had to offer a lot of bonuses and a 25m release clause.

I bought Cook for Huddersfield and he was quality.

crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #176: Feb 12, 2016 05:15:54 pm
      It's happened :'( My regen has gone to Stoke of all places. Shattered.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #177: Feb 17, 2016 06:01:29 am
      Mario Gotze left Bayern on a free for...10th placed Championship side Brentford. He wouldn't even negotiate with me and i was in 4th with £90m in the bank.

He joins them for £100k per week and valued at £20m at 29 years old :D
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #178: Feb 17, 2016 10:24:52 am
      It's happened :'( My regen has gone to Stoke of all places. Shattered.

How much you get for him mate? I haven't been on FM for a few days. Think I'll delete my Liverpool game, wasn't enjoying it as I couldn't sign anybody without being quoted 100m.

Mario Gotze left Bayern on a free for...10th placed Championship side Brentford. He wouldn't even negotiate with me and i was in 4th with £90m in the bank.

He joins them for £100k per week and valued at £20m at 29 years old :D

The game carrying on with it's stupidity I see :D
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #179: Feb 17, 2016 11:45:28 am
      How much you get for him mate? I haven't been on FM for a few days. Think I'll delete my Liverpool game, wasn't enjoying it as I couldn't sign anybody without being quoted 100m.

The game carrying on with it's stupidity I see :D

He had a £22.5m relegation clause that Stoke triggered. Had dodged about a half dozen bids coming in for £20m or so in instalments and add ons but they swooped in January. Probably the difference between promotion and losing in the playoffs.

Tried to offer him a new deal in March before I was going down from the BPL but he said he'd wait until we saved our status in the league before signing a new deal. That meant I couldn't remove the clause and it was put in there when he was worth £4m or so only. Got an extra 6 months out of him though, I guess.

Had to beat Wolves away to go up but missed two sitters then went down 2-0.

Leading the league in November though. Brentford, with an Alexey Bossetti and Mario Gotze strikeforce in the Championship close behind :D
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #180: Feb 17, 2016 11:56:34 am
      He had a £22.5m relegation clause that Stoke triggered. Had dodged about a half dozen bids coming in for £20m or so in instalments and add ons but they swooped in January. Probably the difference between promotion and losing in the playoffs.

Tried to offer him a new deal in March before I was going down from the BPL but he said he'd wait until we saved our status in the league before signing a new deal. That meant I couldn't remove the clause and it was put in there when he was worth £4m or so only. Got an extra 6 months out of him though, I guess.

Had to beat Wolves away to go up but missed two sitters then went down 2-0.

Leading the league in November though. Brentford, with an Alexey Bossetti and Mario Gotze strikeforce in the Championship close behind :D

It's annoying when that happens isn't it. If I sign a player now that wants a release clause I make sure it's no less than 55-60m no matter how old they are or how good. Either that or I increase their bonuses and take the clause out. I've been screwed over a couple of times really late into deadline day. That strike force is hilarious for somebody like Brentford:D What year you in now?
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #181: Feb 17, 2016 02:26:53 pm
      It's annoying when that happens isn't it. If I sign a player now that wants a release clause I make sure it's no less than 55-60m no matter how old they are or how good. Either that or I increase their bonuses and take the clause out. I've been screwed over a couple of times really late into deadline day. That strike force is hilarious for somebody like Brentford:D What year you in now?

6th season now. If i don't go up this season, i'm done with it and starting fresh.

Only been playing this save for 4 weeks and i'm already in the 6th season :D Used my uni holidays productively!
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #182: Feb 17, 2016 02:33:55 pm
      6th season now. If i don't go up this season, i'm done with it and starting fresh.

Only been playing this save for 4 weeks and i'm already in the 6th season :D Used my uni holidays productively!

That's mostly all I ever did during my uni holidays, can't beat it :D
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #183: Feb 18, 2016 01:19:20 pm
      "The Chosen One" is Barca manager.

He went back to Everton. Then got snapped up by Barca.

Jesus.

Quick Reply