Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 23rd of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W11 D4 L10

Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool FC Manager

Read 1527592 times
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,185 posts | 1636 
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool FC Manager
      Reply #10626: Jan 16, 2017 03:31:20 am
      Please don't ever ever ever pick Emre Can again Jürgen!

Christ he had an absolute shocker yesterday, only player worse than him on the pitch was Pogba!
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #10627: Jan 16, 2017 04:03:52 am
      Please don't ever ever ever pick Emre Can again Jürgen!

Christ he had an absolute shocker yesterday, only player worse than him on the pitch was Pogba!

I didn't think he was that bad RedWilly.

Problem is, Jürgen has tinkered due to insufficient cover and taken Lallana out of a good spot that had us ticking along much nicer in midfield.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,919 posts | 4984 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #10628: Jan 16, 2017 06:05:31 am
      Get your point mate but I feel it's a point being a little overblown because there's every chance we beat Plymouth and every chance we reverse the result in the League Cup so 2 of those results where we didn't win might actually be perfectly fine.

If after that we look at this game against United where we deserved to win but still got a draw at Old Toilet, which in most seasons is what you'd mark down as acceptable to aim for the title let alone top 4. So in my book we have one disappointing performance and result against Sunderland which was on the back of 48 hrs rest after beating City.

It's a blip, simple as and already today with the return of Hendo and Cou you could see our form picking back up. I personally believe we're about to go on another very good run, still not convinced we'll be title winners by the end of the season but I feel those thinking top 4 is in jeopardy are really just letting their nerves get ahead of them. We must have the most games at home of any team in the league for the 2nd half of the season, we're unbeaten at Anfield in something like 25 games so personally I'm very confident moving forward and hand on heart if I had to say where we'll finish it would be a reasonably close second behind the Chavs but with enough points that would have normally won the league.

Ye have little faith my friend, we have indeed more home games second half of the season and we are unbeaten in 25, so I think it's safe to assume we can continue this vein of home form, Chavs are already showing signs of friction in house and are yet to have their inevitable sticky patch like most clubs do,
      Spuds could emerge as a real danger, they seem to be hitting the right notes presently but I feel they are one or two injuries away from their usual capitulation,
      Arse are another side who are on the hare's arse but they have CL footy weighing them down and will more likely fade like the April showers, Citeh for me have already blown it with their aging squad struggling to muster even a challenge against the mediocre teams like Burnley, Blueshite etc,
      MUtants won't finish in the top 4 and definitely won't be catching us,

I think we have a great chance mate, at this stage I'd be disappointed if we drop out of the top 3, I believe we've had our sticky patch already, having gotten through the festive period missing key players like Matip, Coutinho, Henderson, Mane at the ACN,
      We have Chavs, Arse and Spuds to come to ours,  that's 3 top teams we will take points from, hopefully all 9, don't want to get to ahead of myself here but we are shaping up nicely, and barring a major catastrophe I can see us hammering on on the door the last half dozen games, dare to dream mate,  I'm already making plans to come to Anfield last day of the season, we could be having one hell of a partyyyyyyyy??

BELIEVE!!!

YNWA
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #10629: Jan 16, 2017 06:19:18 am
      Ye have little faith my friend, we have indeed more home games second half of the season and we are unbeaten in 25, so I think it's safe to assume we can continue this vein of home form, Chavs are already showing signs of friction in house and are yet to have their inevitable sticky patch like most clubs do,
      Spuds could emerge as a real danger, they seem to be hitting the right notes presently but I feel they are one or two injuries away from their usual capitulation,
      Arse are another side who are on the hare's arse but they have CL footy weighing them down and will more likely fade like the April showers, Citeh for me have already blown it with their aging squad struggling to muster even a challenge against the mediocre teams like Burnley, Blueshite etc,

I think we have a great chance mate, at this stage I'd be disappointed if we drop out of the top 3, I believe we've had our sticky patch already, having gotten through the festive period missing key players like Matip, Coutinho, Henderson, Mane at the ACN,
      We have Chavs, Arse and Spuds to come to ours,  that's 3 top teams we will take points from, hopefully all 9, don't want to get to ahead of myself here but we are shaping up nicely, and barring a major catastrophe I can see us hammering on on the door the last half dozen games, dare to dream mate,  I'm already making plans to come to Anfield last day of the season, we could be having one hell of a partyyyyyyyy??

BELIEVE!!!

YNWA

;D

Fair play mate you had me smiling at the end of that and I'm all for hopes and dreams and encouraging them so top man for that.

Good on yer.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #10630: Jan 16, 2017 09:22:51 am

BELIEVE!!!

YNWA

You tell 'em Billy mate .  :)
      Kopite78
      Reply #10631: Jan 16, 2017 09:57:09 am
      Football stirs the emotions, that's one of the main reasons that you get hooked, its like a drug but at times you need to try to look at the bigger picture rather than what's happening in that specific moment, its not easy but it helps with our sanity  :)

Jürgen is still right at the beginning of his tenure and the steps we have taken I believe are tremendous from what he took over to where we are right now. Now i'm not one who digs at ex managers so that wasn't a hidden dig, what I mean from where we were is that the club has been consistently finishing between 6th-8th over the last 7 seasons apart from one unbelievable season where I had so much fun and will always thank Brendan for that, he worked with what he had and took us so close, it was brilliant..
      However..
      I believe that season was built a little bit on sand, it was driven really by arguably one of the best player who has ever worn the shirt coming to the end of his time here and one of the best strikers in the world, and the best in the league at that point. But I genuinely don't think Luis was staying after that season, he was always off, we can deny it all we want but he has openly said he wanted to go to Barca all his life and they were always going to come in after that season, and I think he would still have gone had we won that title, and he would have felt that it was the perfect goodbye present.. Stevie.. Well that was a case of the candle burning bright before it goes out..one last push to land what he wanted more than anything.
      Now where I say built on sand, once those two are out of the question and the issues behind the scene which were undeniably there between the Manager and the TC that there just wasn't a clear view of how to build a squad to win, it was a camel designed by committee situation looking like a donkey. There was too much disagreement between the two and it led to an unbalanced squad that led us from finishing second to falling away again.

Now here is why I believe that isn't happening anymore.. FSG to get Klopp had to give him what he wanted and he now has (its clear) the full overriding influence of shaping of the squad, he is building a squad not just for now, but to keep improving over the next 2-3-4-5 seasons.. His force of personality means he has that final say. To that he has had one full window, where because of that longer term vision it led to the nil net spend because of the amount of players not wanted or needed for how he wants to work have gone

Here's the ins and outs of last summer

Joel Matip (Schalke) Free
      Loris Karius (FSV Mainz 05)
      Sadio Mane (Southampton) Undisclosed 
      Ragnar Klavan (Augsburg) Undisclosed
      Alex Manninger (Augsburg) Free
      Georginio Wijnaldum (Newcastle) Undisclosed

Apart from Manninger all those were signed with a vision of what he felt was needed, I wouldn't say any were the dreaded committee signings like you could argue in the past of the likes of Aspas, Illori and Alberto were.

Out
      Joao Carlos Teixeira (Porto) Free
      Jerome Sinclair (Watford) Undisclosed
      Kolo Toure (released)
      Lawrence Vigouroux (Swindon Town) Undsiclosed
      Jordan Rossiter (Rangers) Free
      Danny Ward (Huddersfield Town) Loan
      Jose Enrique (released)
      Samed Yesil (released)
      Sergi Canos (Norwich City) Undisclosed Full story
      Martin Skrtel (Fenerbahce) Undisclosed Full story
      Jordon Ibe (AFC Bournemouth) Full story
      Adam Bogdan (Wigan Athletic) Loan
      Joe Allen (Stoke City) Up to £13m
      Brad Smith (AFC Bournemouth) Undisclosed
      Jon Flanagan (Burnley) Loan 
      Christian Benteke (Crystal Palace) Undisclosed Full story
      Andre Wisdom (Red Bull Salzburg) Loan Full story
      Luis Alberto (Lazio) Undisclosed Full story
      Mario Balotelli (Nice) Full story
      Lazar Markovic (Sporting) Loan

There are some big names on that out list either long term careers with the club or big money signings that haven't worked or Klopp didn't see them working for him. The outs for Klopp this summer were im sure he'd argue just as important as the ins as he has trimmed down a squad that he knows he can work with and that will all be on the same thought process he is

Now to shape that squad in one window and still be 3/4 short in an ideal world look where we are? In a title race, top scorers in the league, averaging 2.14ppg.. The highest points total we have had in the PL era at the half way mark. But for me and this is the key for me currently, it doesn't feel like a one off season this time for the first time in maybe a decade, it feels like whatever happens this season we will add more quality in the summer and we will be right in a title race next season as well and that feels great. I read the other day that Klopp has had the lads in training and playing matches on Wednesday nights in preparation for playing CL next summer, again it show that the thinking is not just for the now.

However its not always going to be plainsailing, we weren't always going to win by 4/5 and 6.. Teams will become wary of us and change the way they play against us. Ive read a bit recently from numerous outlets that the "gegenpress" isn't working now.. But that can only really work if teams come out and allow you to press them and knick the ball in high areas.. Southampton last week sat with 8 behind the ball in their final third for the vast majority, you cant gegenpress against that, so we have to work out another way when that wont work and that's Klopps job, but we have altered in recent weeks and then you read criticism that we aren't blowing teams away.. Well if we have to try to dog it then we do. Yesterday the gegepress was more effective again as Utd came out more, Bobby picked Jones pocket a couple of times with it.. If teams (more likely the bigger teams) come out more gegenpressing is more effective, which is why our record against the top clubs is second to none this season. What we have to develop, and to be fair to Spurs under Pochetino, we have to develop a different way when teams camp in like they did against West Brom. But still its led by having your best players available and in form, Spurs as that example struggled earlier in the season with Kane injured and Ali out of form, those two are back.. Look at them now.
      We have had Coutinho injured, Sturridge injured, Mane now away, Matip out..Henderson out.. Arguably they are 5 of our most important players.. The leader of our back 4, the leader in midfield, two of our most important attackers and attacking influences. Yet we are still in there, take out Chelsea's brilliant form and season and the title race is the most exciting and competitive for years, possibly ever with the amount of teams in it.
      But no team is brilliant all season, Chelsea haven't been, they started poorly, there was even ludicrous talk of Cante being sacked before they went on this run.

Look at yesterday again, everyone was saying Utd are this, Utd are that, their form is great, they will win.. Well they huffed and puffed all game, resorted to long ball sh*te brought that lump on up top to do it even more.. Yet scored from a goal ultimately offside to snatch a draw.
      People will say we hung on, but how a match develops dictates your shape, us going in front dictated our shape and approach, just like with City recently.

Again people talk about utd.. But they are still 5pts behind us in the league, we have score 17 more goals than them.... 17 .. There's only been 21 games and we have scored 17 more than them.

What im saying is that this is the beginning of something big for us, we will look back at this season as the first of many great ones, I truly believe that and its the first time ive thought that for a long time, the building blocks, the foundations are far more secure now than anytime in recent memory. There will be stumbles along the way but the steps we have taken in a short time are clear to see
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #10632: Jan 16, 2017 10:25:29 am
      Just to add no we weren't sh*te but our keeper is way ahead in the mom poll. Funny that

These people insisting that all is well/ we don't need signings/ things can only get better/ our custodians have our best interests at heart/ we have a miracle working manager etc etc, fail to grasp the obvious - other people are seeing the lacklustre performances that mean our title aspiration slips from our grasp and are fully entitled to express an opinion on the fact.

They ignore the blindingly obvious, one glaring indicator which you perceptively point out is that our goalkeeper was voted overwhelmingly as MOTM, recognition of the fact that we could very well have got F**k all from such a high profile match.

They also resort to personal abuse in an effort to distract from the fact that enforced economies and the threadbare squad the manager is forced to juggle is predictably the greatest obstacle to success.

« Last Edit: Jan 16, 2017 11:45:37 am by stuey »
      Kopite78
      Reply #10633: Jan 16, 2017 12:23:14 pm
      These people insisting that all is well/ we don't need signings/ things can only get better/ our custodians have our best interests at heart/ we have a miracle working manager etc etc, fail to grasp the obvious - other people are seeing the lacklustre performances that mean our title aspiration slips from our grasp and are fully entitled to express an opinion on the fact.

Who are these people who say we don't need signings?, I think literally everyone who posts on here would like us to make signing and believe we could do with some? I think there is a difference between that and ones that understand January isn't a great window to do business as it's a shortened window for the selling clubs to replace players so makes them unwilling to part with their better players. . If we are signing for the sake of signing, in terms of just a face or two in that would he easy, I heard Bojan mentioned earlier. . I'm sure that would be easy but do we want him? Would he improve us? Should we just get a body for the sake of it? If we are approaching teams for their best players, as we should then it's not so simple and why would they want to sell them when they have only a couple of weeks to replace them?
      Remind me, how many signings have Chelsea made this window? Utd? Spurs? Arsenal? City?
      Ok ok just Everton them who have signed a Utd reject, that's what he was as they didn't want him, who they sold at a premium fee

Things can only get better? Well yeah I guess, we could win every game 6-0 and be 30 points clear but I think most are comfortable with the strides made and understand that football isn't that straightforward and that there are two teams playing that make things difficult.
      Here we are pouring envy over Spurs, Utd,  Arsenal and Chelsea... only one of those clubs are away from us right now... for the envy cast at Spurs they are only level with us and we have had our spine unavailable in recent weeks
      We are joint second in the league,  still in both cup competitions... so effectively still in everything we entered this season
      Could be better though, hey F**k it, it should he better we should be on 63 points and already have been on an open top bus tour with both domestic cups
      F***ing failures us

Owners? Look I'm no fan, at all actually but your obsession is a little weird mate  :)

Lacklustre performances? Name any team that goes through a season without them? Even that Arsenal invincible side played sh*te a fair amount.. Utd in 99, us in our heyday... they happen, it's how you come out of it that defines you and we are yet to see how we come out of it.. but I think we'll be fine for the record

They ignore the blindingly obvious, one glaring indicator which you perceptively point out is that our goalkeeper was voted overwhelmingly as MOTM, recognition of the fact that we could very well have got f**k all from such a high profile game

Is your keeper not allowed to have a good game against other big teams?  How often has de gea against us? He did his job
      Recognition that we could have got F**k all? Apart from the fact their goal that rescued a point for them was ultimately off side and we would have got all three we didn't get F**k all, we had other chances in the game, so did they.. keeper made some good saves.. fair play to him bur to go over the top saying we were sh*te and the world is about to end (hyperbole I know but ) it's exactly the same the other way, we're having a good season, we're not playing as well as we were but injuries are coming back and I back us to put this little run of form behind us

They also resort to personal abuse in an effort to distract from the fact that enforced economies and the threadbare squad the manager is forced to juggle is predictably the greatest obstacle to success.

The squad isn't threadbare (that's hyperbole on your side)

Karius
      Mignolet

Clyne
      TAA

Milner
      Moreno

Matip
      Lovren
      Klavan
      Gomez
      Lucas

Henderson
      Lallana
      Gini
      Can
      Stewart
      Lucas
      Ejaria

Sturridge
      Mane
      Coutinho
      Origi
      Ojo
      Ings
      Firmino

For a first year rebuild under a new manager he couldn't do much more than he has in that time imo, going into a season without European football that squad is ok, 2 decent keeper options
      2 left back options
      2 right back options
      4 cb options

6 cm options

6 forward options

It's not threadbare, what it has had is key injuries but you can't and don't build a squad with injuries in mind, otherwise how many options do you have? How much is your wage bill? How is the morale of the squad when you have numerous not playing?

We obviously need to upgrade the odd few players in tgere but again the manager has had one summer and works within a budget, as opposed to the uber rich who can rip up a whole squad in one go and spend 300m a year but again it's not threadbare at all

Injuries have affected us but all teams get injuries

And if it is threadbare... wow what a season we are having eh?

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #10634: Jan 16, 2017 02:22:28 pm
      Who are these people who say we don't need signings?, I think literally everyone who posts on here would like us to make signing and believe we could do with some? I think there is a difference between that and ones that understand January isn't a great window to do business as it's a shortened window for the selling clubs to replace players so makes them unwilling to part with their better players.

Could you please inform when is a good time to do business?
      Is there any way you could also advise the owners of the information? Owners who in spite of claims some seven years ago by JWH himself that he intended to make LFC ''great again'' have done nothing realistically to achieve success.

The appointment of Klopp being a masterstroke in that his genius deflects from their inaction and broken promises.

If we are signing for the sake of signing, in terms of just a face or two in that would he easy, I heard Bojan mentioned earlier. . I'm sure that would be easy but do we want him? Would he improve us? Should we just get a body for the sake of it? If we are approaching teams for their best players, as we should then it's not so simple and why would they want to sell them when they have only a couple of weeks to replace them?

We are signing under the pretext of false economy, the results of which see us with a depleted squad and the last four results should tell you all you need to know about strength in depth - or not.

Remind me, how many signings have Chelsea made this window? Utd? Spurs? Arsenal? City?

The teams mentioned have not been the object of seven years of faulted ownership decisions, multiple managerial changes and enforced acquisition of squad players, ring any bells?

Ok ok just Everton them who have signed a Utd reject, that's what he was as they didn't want him, who they sold at a premium fee

??

Things can only get better? Well yeah I guess, we could win every game 6-0 and be 30 points clear but I think most are comfortable with the strides made and understand that football isn't that straightforward and that there are two teams playing that make things difficult.

Faultering strides that could be corrected with the acquisition of a recognised striker and credible back-up defensively, that has been the case for some time now and the failure to address the problem will cost us dear, as it did at OT.

Here we are pouring envy over Spurs, Utd,  Arsenal and Chelsea... only one of those clubs are away from us right now... for the envy cast at Spurs they are only level with us and we have had our spine unavailable in recent weeks
      We are joint second in the league,  still in both cup competitions... so effectively still in everything we entered this season

Our threadbare squad is and will be our undoing.

Could be better though, hey F**k it, it should he better we should be on 63 points and already have been on an open top bus tour with both domestic cups
      F***ing failures us

A rather caustic way of stating that success has indeed escaped us under NESV.

Owners? Look I'm no fan, at all actually but your obsession is a little weird mate  :)

Your definition of obsession is off the mark, a preoccupation, an unrealistic fixation is the meaning; while I fully supported and was overjoyed with the promises NESV made seven years ago their subsequent tenure has failed to show any promise whatever.
      The appointment of Jürgen hopefully meant we had turned a corner, no, the same false economies prevail, the same F**k up when we get a couple of injuries or key men are away for internationals and the inevitable hope that the leaders will also F**k up allowing us to gain ground.
      It ain't gonna F***ing happen while the manager is hamstrung by financial preoccupation in Boston, USA.

Lacklustre performances? Name any team that goes through a season without them? Even that Arsenal invincible side played sh*te a fair amount.. Utd in 99, us in our heyday... they happen, it's how you come out of it that defines you and we are yet to see how we come out of it.. but I think we'll be fine for the record

For seven years the seasons have been predictable for LFC, a few injuries, players unavailable and any hopes we had are out the F***ing window.
      Coincidence?
      Bad luck?
      Oversight?

Why you go to all this trouble to convince black is white is a mystery.

Is your keeper not allowed to have a good game against other big teams?  How often has de gea against us? He did his job
      Recognition that we could have got F**k all? Apart from the fact their goal that rescued a point for them was ultimately off side and we would have got all three we didn't get F**k all, we had other chances in the game, so did they.. keeper made some good saves.. fair play to him bur to go over the top saying we were sh*te and the world is about to end (hyperbole I know but ) it's exactly the same the other way, we're having a good season, we're not playing as well as we were but injuries are coming back and I back us to put this little run of form behind us

The keeper getting MOTM is an obvious indication of what you endeavour to mask.
      The ultimate failure to push on and defend to an acceptable level, the manc sh*te were there for the taking and reduced to the long ball game.
      Nowhere have I stated we were sh*te.
      We are having a comparatively good season but a lack of quality in depth and a repeated failure to address the situation will have repercussions.

The squad isn't threadbare (that's hyperbole on your side)

Karius
      Mignolet

Clyne
      TAA

Milner
      Moreno

Matip
      Lovren
      Klavan
      Gomez
      Lucas

Henderson
      Lallana
      Gini
      Can
      Stewart
      Lucas
      Ejaria

Sturridge
      Mane
      Coutinho
      Origi
      Ojo
      Ings
      Firmino

For a first year rebuild under a new manager he couldn't do much more than he has in that time imo, going into a season without European football that squad is ok, 2 decent keeper options
      2 left back options
      2 right back options
      4 cb options

6 cm options

6 forward options

It's not threadbare, what it has had is key injuries but you can't and don't build a squad with injuries in mind, otherwise how many options do you have? How much is your wage bill? How is the morale of the squad when you have numerous not playing?

We obviously need to upgrade the odd few players in tgere but again the manager has had one summer and works within a budget, as opposed to the uber rich who can rip up a whole squad in one go and spend 300m a year but again it's not threadbare at all

Injuries have affected us but all teams get injuries

And if it is threadbare... wow what a season we are having eh?

Right you are.
      We're 10pts clear and the squad is exemplary.

« Last Edit: Jan 16, 2017 03:13:00 pm by stuey »
      popeye15
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #10635: Jan 18, 2017 12:41:26 am
      This is my first ever post!

Always been reluctant to post as I live out of town. Travel up from the midland and attend 10-15 home games a season . If I could I would have a season ticket but on a waiting list. I read all your views on a daily basis and love the passion and dedication you all share. I love Liverpool football club and everything about it. My old man is die hard and we talk everyday about our current affairs. My son is 5 months and I sing Liverpool songs everyday to him.

I am not a big fan of the current state of football or the commerciality behind it. One thing I will never lose is my love of Liverpool football club. I am now 36 years and have send good and bad years. One thing is constant is this amazing football club. I think we are on the crest of something amazing. Jürgen klopp shares our vision and with the right support and recruitment can achieve great things. I will sing my heart out every time I enter our famous stadium  and hope we have something to celebrate at the end of the season.

Fully behind you Jürgen!
      YNWA
      Pippen
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 692 posts | 46 
      Reply #10636: Jan 18, 2017 01:27:02 am

I am not a big fan of the current state of football or the commerciality behind it.

+1

AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #10637: Jan 18, 2017 05:30:15 pm
      Facebook Live interview last Friday

http://youtu.be/4ZCPDH1Xfng
      MsGerrard
      Reply #10638: Jan 18, 2017 11:49:22 pm
      This is my first ever post!

Always been reluctant to post as I live out of town. Travel up from the midland and attend 10-15 home games a season . If I could I would have a season ticket but on a waiting list. I read all your views on a daily basis and love the passion and dedication you all share. I love Liverpool football club and everything about it. My old man is die hard and we talk everyday about our current affairs. My son is 5 months and I sing Liverpool songs everyday to him.

I am not a big fan of the current state of football or the commerciality behind it. One thing I will never lose is my love of Liverpool football club. I am now 36 years and have send good and bad years. One thing is constant is this amazing football club. I think we are on the crest of something amazing. Jürgen klopp shares our vision and with the right support and recruitment can achieve great things. I will sing my heart out every time I enter our famous stadium  and hope we have something to celebrate at the end of the season.

Fully behind you Jürgen!
      YNWA

Welcome to the forum popeye15 and I hope you enjoy all aspects of the forum.
      Interested that you travel from the Midlands, whereabouts ? I travel up from Leicestershire for every game on the supporters coach.
      We've certainly got the right man in Jürgen and I believe he will take us places we can only dream of at the moment....keep the faith, we will turn doubters into believers as he said  :)
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #10639: Jan 20, 2017 12:33:47 am
      Last seen a few months back in the Jürgen thread  ...... Mr H Balls.

Hasn't come out of his hole in the skirting for some time now.

Must have got his tongue snapped in a rat trap.

;D

How do you like your eggs then?

« Last Edit: Jan 20, 2017 08:27:08 am by MIRO »
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #10640: Jan 20, 2017 08:48:25 am
      Last seen a few months back in the Jürgen thread  ...... Mr H Balls.

Hasn't come out of his hole in the skirting for some time now.

Must have got his tongue snapped in a rat trap.

;D

How do you like your eggs then?

?????????????
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #10641: Jan 20, 2017 04:37:18 pm

Don't want to appear as if I'm eggen them on .
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #10642: Jan 20, 2017 04:40:56 pm
      Don't want to appear as if I'm eggen them on H .

In the words of James Bond... 'I'll have an egg roll, fried not boiled'
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,173 posts | 4402 
      Reply #10643: Jan 20, 2017 11:36:46 pm
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #10644: Jan 21, 2017 02:34:11 pm
      Not his best day at the office. Certainly the most complacent and careless I've seen him.

Klavan continuing for so long was mind boggling. That he had a good excuse to take him off (being on a yellow) makes it harder to understand. I love Klopp but even he has to apologise to Firmino today for doing so little on a day when Bobby did so much.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,173 posts | 4402 
      Reply #10645: Jan 21, 2017 03:11:40 pm
      Slated Maureen for launching long balls then brings on Matip to do the same - not a good idea boss.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #10646: Jan 21, 2017 03:20:23 pm
      Not his best day at the office. Certainly the most complacent and careless I've seen him.

Klavan continuing for so long was mind boggling. That he had a good excuse to take him off (being on a yellow) makes it harder to understand. I love Klopp but even he has to apologise to Firmino today for doing so little on a day when Bobby did so much.

Well the mistake Klopp made was signing the lad. There was probably a good reason he was playing at a low to mid table Bundesliga club and had never been snapped up by anybody else and probably a good reason his asking price was so cheap.

I have no idea what made us want to buy him, though I do know he's going to be playing a lot of football this season and will probably cost us a lot more points.

Maybe in the Summer we will actually buy a centre half capable of filling in when called upon or perhaps 1 to play alongside Matip or Lovren and push 1 of them to the bench. Thats the best way to build a squad over buying cheap sh*te designed as cover.

Costs money though.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #10647: Jan 21, 2017 04:04:38 pm
      What a waste of F***ing time this guy is.  Hasn't a clue what he's doing or how to get us winning.

F***ing hipster has been  :mad:
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,423 posts | 4581 
      Reply #10648: Jan 21, 2017 04:08:43 pm
      I'm staying positive folks, I'm not letting a blip cloud judgement, we are going to be fine.

Quick Reply