Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Liverpool Members Ticket sale week commencing: Monday 16th November

Read 3610 times
      georgepierce
      • Forum Erik Meijer
      • Started Topic

• 35 posts |
      Liverpool Members Ticket sale week commencing: Monday 16th November
      Nov 08, 2015 07:56:39 pm
      What's everyone's plans for next week if your a member? Do you get in the queue early or do you just think that it's all rubbish and pot luck? And what games are you hoping to get?
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Re: Liverpool Members Ticket sale week commencing: Monday 16th November
      Reply #1: Nov 08, 2015 09:59:52 pm
      What's everyone's plans for next week if your a member? Do you get in the queue early or do you just think that it's all rubbish and pot luck? And what games are you hoping to get?

here you have the source of the Anfield problem so many people I know just cant be arsed trying to get a ticket. We might be happy to queue up for a couple of hours before kick off and pay at the gate but not be put through hoops in some form of lottery
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #2: Nov 08, 2015 11:13:44 pm
      here you have the source of the Anfield problem so many people I know just cant be arsed trying to get a ticket. We might be happy to queue up for a couple of hours before kick off and pay at the gate but not be put through hoops in some form of lottery

They should do something with all the new seats they are building. How about having a portion of them at a reduced price (say £20 a ticket) and they go on sale IN PERSON ONLY 48 hours before the match, on sale from 7pm. That way local lads can have a shot at getting a good portion of the tickets, AND the price dictates that the prawn sarnie brigade don't take it over.
      HeighwayToHeaven
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,468 posts | 242 
      • Don't buy The Sun
      Reply #3: Nov 08, 2015 11:17:25 pm
      They should do something with all the new seats they are building. How about having a portion of them at a reduced price (say £20 a ticket) and they go on sale IN PERSON ONLY 48 hours before the match, on sale from 7pm. That way local lads can have a shot at getting a good portion of the tickets, AND the price dictates that the prawn sarnie brigade don't take it over.

That's a good idea, Mick. Maybe Health & Safety means they can't.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,341 posts | 1620 
      Reply #4: Nov 10, 2015 06:14:05 pm
      We'll considering  up and till the last two ballots I had been going to nine or ten games a season , and haven't managed a single ticket in the last two can't say I'm looking forward to it it's a fckin disaster area as far as I'm concerned .
      georgepierce
      • Forum Erik Meijer
      • Started Topic

• 35 posts |
      Reply #5: Nov 18, 2015 03:26:23 pm
      Sale was for members that had 8+ tickets from last season today and yesterday, anyone have any luck?
      AlexLFC95
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,393 posts | 56 
      Reply #6: Nov 19, 2015 05:51:28 pm
      Got tickets within 5 minutes this morning for the category B games, they didn't have any of the category A games even on sale for mugs like myself. Hoping the 8 game thing is back next season though because I'll actually qualify for it then.

Quick Reply