Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Boxing Day vs Leicester... Advice for a tourist

Read 2283 times
      grewalge
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,087 posts | 82 
      Boxing Day vs Leicester... Advice for a tourist
      Nov 25, 2015 11:32:12 pm
      So my dream of visiting Merseyside and watching my club play at its home is most likely going to come true this boxing day.
      I bought a hospitality package (didn't wanna risk missing out) Its upper Annie but I am just glad i'll be there.

I had a few questions for the locals...

1. I know christmas is huge in the UK and it all shuts down, so I am arriving on the 24th since I wanted to enjoy the city as well, I was wondering if anything at all will be open on christmas day? Like restaurants ?

2. Also I know its well annoying when people use camera's during the game but are you allowed to bring in a DSLR, for use during half time and pre game ? I just wanna soak it all in.

3. Lastly, am I better off going to the pre game hospitality meal at the conservatory or take a stadium tour and wait for players (btw what time do they usually arrive and where) and go to the Alberts ?

Thanks in advance, I just can't wait to get there, will leave my voice there !
      « Last Edit: Nov 25, 2015 11:52:40 pm by grewalge »
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Re: Boxing Day vs Leicester... Advice for a tourist
      Reply #1: Nov 26, 2015 05:12:05 pm
      I was wondering if anything at all will be open on christmas day?

Some petrol stations and hospitals!

2. Also I know its well annoying when people use camera's during the game but are you allowed to bring in a DSLR, for use during half time and pre game ? I just wanna soak it all in.

Seen people get them in, seen people knocked back with them.  You may get lucky due to being hospitality. 

3. Lastly, am I better off going to the pre game hospitality meal at the conservatory or take a stadium tour and wait for players (btw what time do they usually arrive and where) and go to the Alberts ?

Entirely up to you.  Couldn't you do the stadium tour earlier in the day.

Quick Reply