Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Leicester City

Read 57044 times
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,421 posts | 4581 
      Re: Leicester City thread
      Reply #69: Feb 07, 2016 11:35:30 am
      Rodgers gets far too much credit when it is said "Rodgers took us from 7th to almost wining the league in 2 seasons"

Ranieri has taken over a Leicester team that almost got relegated to a team with a collective work ethic & goal to possible league winners on a budget far inferior to other clubs..

Always liked the 'Tinkerman'..
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #70: Feb 07, 2016 05:01:17 pm
      Rodgers gets far too much credit when it is said "Rodgers took us from 7th to almost wining the league in 2 seasons"

Ranieri has taken over a Leicester team that almost got relegated to a team with a collective work ethic & goal to possible league winners on a budget far inferior to other clubs..

Always liked the 'Tinkerman'..

anyone who loves football in its purest form should want Leicester to win the league and for Ranieri it would be awesome
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,519 posts | 713 
      Reply #71: Feb 07, 2016 06:50:06 pm
      I hope they win.
      Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,165 posts | 514 
      Reply #72: Feb 07, 2016 07:43:01 pm
      I hope they win it as well. And as others have said, how poetic to lift the trophy at slumford bridge on the last day of the season.
      Looking at there next 8 games, looks like they could win at least 6 of them with the form they are in.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #73: Feb 07, 2016 10:41:24 pm
      Can see them doing a Montpellier. Unexpectedly win the league and then struggle again the following season. This is a case of form and it will be interesting to see what happens when somebody comes in for Mahrez, I think he would be a far bigger loss than Vardy.
      brilad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,967 posts | 99 
      Reply #74: Feb 07, 2016 11:09:03 pm
      As many have stated on here I really hope they do win the league.
      A fantastic slap in the face for the petro billionaire playboy owned theme we've become acustomed to.
      A bunch of bargain buys cast offs and journeymen destroying the myth of the bigger the price the better the player.
      When you look at what the likes of us city chavs scum Arsenal Tottenham have spent compared to Leicester it's fantastic .good luck for the remaining games LCFC.👍❤️⚽️
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #75: Feb 08, 2016 12:17:51 am
      Can see them doing a Montpellier. Unexpectedly win the league and then struggle again the following season. This is a case of form and it will be interesting to see what happens when somebody comes in for Mahrez, I think he would be a far bigger loss than Vardy.

Agree with all the 7KK7, perfect storm for them. I really hope they win it but they'll struggle next season simply because the stars don't align twice like that.

As for Mahrez v Vardy, definitely Mahrez is the more crucial player for them in my opinion. Sure without either they're clearly struggling but if I had to choose one to keep if I were a Leicester fan it would be Mahrez.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,144 posts | 4897 
      Reply #76: Feb 08, 2016 02:53:57 pm
      Agree with all the 7KK7, perfect storm for them. I really hope they win it but they'll struggle next season simply because the stars don't align twice like that.

As for Mahrez v Vardy, definitely Mahrez is the more crucial player for them in my opinion. Sure without either they're clearly struggling but if I had to choose one to keep if I were a Leicester fan it would be Mahrez.

If I was a Leicester fan I wouldn't give a sh*t about next season right now mate.

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #77: Feb 08, 2016 04:57:54 pm

Of course they will, but come June I don't think any of their players or fans will give a sh*t if they actually win the f**ker.
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,519 posts | 713 
      Reply #78: Feb 10, 2016 03:52:33 pm
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,689 posts | 6690 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #79: Feb 11, 2016 07:48:45 am
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,519 posts | 713 
      Reply #80: Feb 11, 2016 03:16:28 pm
      Has it got a watermark on it?  :lmao:

U mad?

Why dont u post Videos from united fans about our players too
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #81: Feb 12, 2016 06:59:00 am
      I guess I have to back Leicester now to win the league as they're the lesser of the evils. It would be a real kick in the teeth for City too given the money they've spent.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #82: Feb 12, 2016 03:46:13 pm
      I guess I have to back Leicester now to win the league as they're the lesser of the evils. It would be a real kick in the teeth for City too given the money they've spent.

I wouldn't rule out Spurs personally.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,689 posts | 6690 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #83: Feb 12, 2016 08:12:02 pm
      U mad?

Why dont u post Videos from united fans about our players too

You a moron?

If there's a video about one of our lads and it belongs in a topic on here, I'll post it if it fits in. I don't go looking who the F**k made the video.

You sure you're a Liverpool fan because I've had my doubts about you in the past?
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,194 posts | 913 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #84: Feb 12, 2016 09:25:46 pm
      Ranieri doing an amazing job with the Foxes, wish he wins the league as he is one man that deserves to after his sacking by Chavski!!.

Think Pearson deserves a bit of credit for how they are doing
      craigsmith1995
      • Forum Avi Cohen

• 25 posts |
      Reply #85: Feb 17, 2016 12:29:46 pm
      I will be a bitter red and say I DO NOT want Leicester to win the league. Imagine Simpson and Morgan having a premier league medal yet Gerrard, Carra and Suarez don't? I cant have that haha.
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #86: Feb 28, 2016 09:47:55 am
      I will be a bitter red and say I DO NOT want Leicester to win the league. Imagine Simpson and Morgan having a premier league medal yet Gerrard, Carra and Suarez don't? I cant have that haha.

I get your point but this is a fairy tale story for their fans, imagine the buzz there. It's made this season spicy.
      Aggerdoo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,480 posts | 231 
      Reply #87: Feb 28, 2016 12:33:38 pm
      I get your point but this is a fairy tale story for their fans, imagine the buzz there. It's made this season spicy.

Also I believe we had the better players individually and a better squad. It would be an insult to the likes of Suarez and Gerrard if Leicester win.
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #88: Feb 28, 2016 01:05:40 pm
      Also I believe we had the better players individually and a better squad. It would be an insult to the likes of Suarez and Gerrard if Leicester win.

Gerrard started to freak the players out crying at the end of matches, it's a crime he never won a tile and also Suarez but it's more of a crime that the fans haven't been able to, Gerrard was a great player but he isn't Liverpool fc, he's a nutcase who happened to be an extremely talented football player.
      I get why it'd take away from us, that Leicester have won the prem league and we haven't but I thought about it for a good 30 minutes earlier in the season and thought F**k that mentality this is so boss for their fans, as Liverpool supporters we came from not winning things at one point, they deserve this.
      Imagine the good feeling there right now, it's a fairy tale, It's already proved that money doesn't rule, good luck to them.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #89: Feb 29, 2016 10:55:18 am
      Gerrard started to freak the players out crying at the end of matches, it's a crime he never won a tile and also Suarez but it's more of a crime that the fans haven't been able to, Gerrard was a great player but he isn't Liverpool fc, he's a nutcase who happened to be an extremely talented football player.

Utter sh*te, Steven is far from a nutcase - very quiet and very shy person off the pitch.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,173 posts | 4402 
      Reply #90: Feb 29, 2016 07:56:44 pm
      Huge loss for Leicester with Kante picking up a hamstring problem.

HB is wondering if Ranieri has been over training him   :lmao:
      Madscouser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,814 posts | 67 
      Reply #91: Mar 03, 2016 11:44:06 am
      Last night could not have gone better for them really

Quick Reply