Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm
      Goodison Park

Today is the 23rd of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W11 D4 L10

City Match (March 1st) Hospitality Ticket Question

Read 4174 times
      jimmy_tries
      • Forum Paul Ince
      • Started Topic

• 82 posts |
      City Match (March 1st) Hospitality Ticket Question
      Dec 10, 2015 12:19:51 am

I am traveling from the US for my first time to Anfield. I have picked out the City match on March 1st and was looking on the website about the hospitality packages. Can anyone shed any light on these packages? This would be my first time to Anfield and just trying to make sure that I have everything lined up. The price is a little high but for a trip like this I'm okay with paying the tag. Would it be better to wait and try to get tickets when they go on sale? Or just go ahead and get the hospitality package and be done with it.

Looking forward to the trip, just looking for suggestions. Any advice is much appreciated. Cheers.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,607 posts | 6930 
      Re: City Match (March 1st) Hospitality Ticket Question
      Reply #1: Dec 10, 2015 12:37:59 am
      Would it be better to wait and try to get tickets when they go on sale? Or just go ahead and get the hospitality package and be done with it.

The 'regular' tickets have been on sale and sold out. 

All of the second half of the season tickets at Anfield go on sale at the end of November.
      jimmy_tries
      • Forum Paul Ince
      • Started Topic

• 82 posts |
      Reply #2: Dec 10, 2015 12:41:58 am
      The 'regular' tickets have been on sale and sold out. 

All of the second half of the season tickets at Anfield go on sale at the end of November.

so basically the hospitality packages are my only shot of getting a ticket anyway.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,607 posts | 6930 
      Reply #3: Dec 10, 2015 12:57:07 am
      so basically the hospitality packages are my only shot of getting a ticket anyway.

There is nearly always the odd ticket floating round but if you are coming that far, and the ticket sale has already been done, the question is how important is it to you and how much stress do you want.

Full price ticket (which are sold out) is probably about £55 anyway.

jimmy_tries
      • Forum Paul Ince
      • Started Topic

• 82 posts |
      Reply #4: Dec 10, 2015 04:03:54 am
      There is nearly always the odd ticket floating round but if you are coming that far, and the ticket sale has already been done, the question is how important is it to you and how much stress do you want.

Full price ticket (which are sold out) is probably about £55 anyway.

Ended up just purchasing a hospitality package. Since it's my first time over the less stress the better. Thanks for your help JD
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #5: Dec 12, 2015 08:52:15 am
      As a result of qualifying from the UEFA Cup First Round Group Stage, the Second Round games will be played on the last two Thursdays in February. Therefore the Everton and City home games will be moved back one day. The City home game will now be played on March 2.

The Everton home game will be further delayed, should we reach the League Cup Final.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #6: Dec 12, 2015 04:48:13 pm
      As a result of qualifying from the UEFA Cup First Round Group Stage, the Second Round games will be played on the last two Thursdays in February. Therefore the Everton and City home games will be moved back one day. The City home game will now be played on March 2.

The Everton home game will be further delayed, should we reach the League Cup Final.

An official sounding one this? Good to know, since I have tickets to both :D

Ended up just purchasing a hospitality package. Since it's my first time over the less stress the better. Thanks for your help JD

Good choice, I did the same. Just no hassle.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,607 posts | 6930 
      Reply #7: Dec 17, 2015 02:03:16 pm
      8pm now on the 2nd for Man City.

bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #8: Dec 17, 2015 05:24:10 pm
      8pm now on the 2nd for Man City.

Lots of time for pre match bevvies!
      Kanewman32
      • Moderated

• 9 posts |
      Reply #9: Dec 20, 2015 12:48:23 am
      An official sounding one this? Good to know, since I have tickets to both :D

Good choice, I did the same. Just no hassle.

Considering doing the same for the Arsenal game.  Don't want to get so close and miss out on getting into the grounds. Could care less about the meal and fancy set up.  Just want in the door!
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #10: Dec 22, 2015 09:01:24 am
      If we make the final, the Everton game will be played well after the City game. Could be weeks later, or even May tbh.

If Sky want it in May, it will be in May.

Quick Reply