Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

Pre Match: Aston Villa v Liverpool Sun 14/2/16 14:05KO

Read 13346 times
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Re: Pre Match: Aston Villa v Liverpool Sun 14/2/16 14:05KO
      Reply #69: Feb 12, 2016 10:37:13 pm
      I'm starting the weekend as I mean to go on, so you lot had better behave or there will be bans!

I've worked a ten hour shift, followed by a two hour drive home, come on here to catch up and spend 20 minutes deleting posts that had nothing to do with THE MATCH  :mad:

Stop bickering, being abusive and generally being a pain in the F***ing arse!!

Now, as the boss man said, we've fielded teams recently with players who were still able to walk and now he has some choices and decisions to make.

We'll tw*t these fuckers  ;D

Lio Varadkar
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 785 posts | 66 
      Reply #70: Feb 12, 2016 10:49:40 pm
      I've mad a major life decision. I'm deciding for the 1st time in I can't remember how long, to give this one a miss. It's on Monday morning at 1.05am and I have to be at work at 6.30 meaning I need to wake up at 5.30am.

Hopefully me not watching might turn our fortunes around and we end up belting them 8-0 .....fingers crossed.
      If you can get to sleep at 7PMish (spliff and a couple of pints should work) you´ll be grand mate.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,170 posts | 4904 
      Reply #71: Feb 12, 2016 10:50:59 pm
      Mignolet

Clyne Ilori Sakho Moreno

Can

Henderson Coutinho

Lallana       Firmino

Sturridge

They are utter sh*te so I'd just go at them.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #72: Feb 12, 2016 10:53:13 pm
      Mignolet

Clyne Ilori Sakho Moreno

Can

Henderson Coutinho

Lallana       Firmino

Sturridge

They are utter sh*te so I'd just go at them.

Wouldn't it be funny if Ilori keeps a clean sheet on Sunday.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,729 posts | 6709 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #73: Feb 12, 2016 10:53:27 pm
      If you can get to sleep at 7PMish (spliff and a couple of pints should work) you´ll be grand mate.

Love too bud but have 2 kids that might be a bit lost if I went to sleep at 7pm. Spliff goes without saying bud.   :D
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #74: Feb 12, 2016 10:58:18 pm
      Wouldn't it be funny if Ilori keeps a clean sheet on Sunday.

Novel idea mate, but he's tall enough to be a keeper and can't do any worse.

Give it a go imo :)
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #75: Feb 12, 2016 10:58:41 pm
      I've mad a major life decision. I'm deciding for the 1st time in I can't remember how long, to give this one a miss. It's on Monday morning at 1.05am and I have to be at work at 6.30 meaning I need to wake up at 5.30am.

Hopefully me not watching might turn our fortunes around and we end up belting them 8-0 .....fingers crossed.

You're not the only one considering not bothering Ian but for different reasons. 

I've got the chance to take my grand daughter to the coast and she's not that into football that she'd sit through 3 full games, which we'll be doing if we don't go out. 

However, I'm kinda thinking now that we could go to the coast early and still be back for the game  ;D  You'll stay up mate, you'll find a way  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,729 posts | 6709 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #76: Feb 13, 2016 12:29:35 am
      You're not the only one considering not bothering Ian but for different reasons. 

I've got the chance to take my grand daughter to the coast and she's not that into football that she'd sit through 3 full games, which we'll be doing if we don't go out. 

However, I'm kinda thinking now that we could go to the coast early and still be back for the game  ;D  You'll stay up mate, you'll find a way  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

I want too mate but I know if we draw or lose and I have to turn up for work on Monday, I'm going to be even more miserable because I've only had a few hours sleep.

Go to the coast early mate, you watch it.....I wan't to see if I'm the jinx so will test the theory, just this once.
      Lio Varadkar
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 785 posts | 66 
      Reply #77: Feb 13, 2016 01:04:48 am
      Novel idea mate, but he's tall enough to be a keeper and can't do any worse.

Give it a go imo :)
      You are taking it now into players topic so Debs wont be happy with my follow up but I do think he is wasted at centre-back.
      Such an inteligent, skillfull, graceful footballer, is Ilori simply too tall to play further forward? Even a full back role would suit him more than central defender with that frikin pace. Bit timid for CB but not surprise here as pisces born on 26/02 tend to be extremely shy, believe me.

I just have that horible feeling we sell him to a La Coruňa for 9mil only for him ending up as Piquets replacement at Barca:( Jürgen please, keep this lad around for a while. Just needs a bit of muscle and an arrogance, still such a young lad.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,682 posts | 3702 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #78: Feb 13, 2016 09:19:03 am
      My Red family, tomorrow I will not watch or create the live thread because I will propose to my girlfriend after being with her for 7 years. Wish me luck mates.

Hope we will win this game to go into Europa league with some confidence. YNWA
      +13
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #79: Feb 13, 2016 09:22:07 am
      My Red family, tomorrow I will not watch or create the live thread because I will propose to my girlfriend after being with her for 7 years. Wish me luck mates.

Hope we will we this game to go into Europa league with some confidence. YNWA

We'll let you off Clint, hope she says yes then we can have another big Red wedding to celebrate  ;)

Best of luck mate and congrats in advance  :hug:
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #80: Feb 13, 2016 09:25:46 am
      We'll let you off Clint, hope she says yes then we can have another big Red wedding to celebrate  ;)

I'm not sure we want another Red Wedding.

The Red Wedding is a massacre during the War of the Five Kings... gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Wedding

reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #81: Feb 13, 2016 10:02:01 am
      I'm not sure we want another Red Wedding.

The Red Wedding is a massacre during the War of the Five Kings... gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Wedding

We definitely don't want one of those Red Weddings Rodders  ;D

I don't watch Game of Thrones so was unaware of the connection.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,174 posts | 4402 
      Reply #82: Feb 13, 2016 10:05:26 am

You don't need any luck mate, she is the lucky one!

All the best for the day.
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,439 posts | 1465 
      Reply #83: Feb 13, 2016 10:23:54 am
      Big day tomorrow for clint with his planned proposal to his partner (well in mate). its something I'll be doing with my long term partner tomorrow as well ( she is a red also ).
      There is also another celebration tomorrow with the 20th anniversary of the sad passing of the legend sir Bob Paisley OBE the most successful British manager in football.
      So I'm hopeful the Reds can mark these occasions with 3 points please.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #84: Feb 13, 2016 10:42:50 am
      Big day tomorrow for clint with his planned proposal to his partner (well in mate). its something I'll be doing with my long term partner tomorrow as well ( she is a red also ).
      There is also another celebration tomorrow with the 20th anniversary of the sad passing of the legend sir Bob Paisley OBE the most successful British manager in football.
      So I'm hopeful the Reds can mark these occasions with 3 points please.

Best of luck with the proposal mate  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,396 posts | 3400 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #85: Feb 13, 2016 10:52:35 am

F***ing part timers, any excuse to miss the match, seriously all the best.
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,439 posts | 1465 
      Reply #86: Feb 13, 2016 10:54:13 am
      Best of luck with the proposal mate  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

Many thanks debs👍
       ( the first question I asked her when we first met was whether she was a red ,if she had of said no things could have been different ) it's all about priorities 😄.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #87: Feb 13, 2016 11:19:18 am
      Many thanks debs👍
       ( the first question I asked her when we first met was whether she was a red ,if she had of said no things could have been different ) it's all about priorities 😄.

Quite right too mate.  Fancy getting into bed with a manc or worse, a bitter  :o

fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #88: Feb 13, 2016 11:27:03 am
      Think results will pick up now that we have a few key players back. Need to get over midweek and while it all feels pretty sh*t at the moment, a few wins on the bounce can raise our spirits.

Need to stop feeling sorry for ourselves anyway. Not many teams will make cup finals in a season. Still places to be earned and much to play for.

Going for a win here.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #89: Feb 13, 2016 11:29:50 am

the tension will be killing us mate you'll have to let us all know. Good luck but like others have said I doubt you will need luck but you do have many good wishes for your future together
      clint_call01
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,682 posts | 3702 
      Reply #90: Feb 13, 2016 12:18:59 pm

Many thanks debs👍

Mine, she does not know if a ball is round or square ;D :D

Thanks to all of you mates :)
      clint_call01
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,682 posts | 3702 
      Reply #91: Feb 13, 2016 12:19:27 pm
      the tension will be killing us mate you'll have to let us all know. Good luck but like others have said I doubt you will need luck but you do have many good wishes for your future together

I will upload pictures ;)

Quick Reply