Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Liverpool and Man Utd both charged by UEFA.

Read 14950 times
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Re: Liverpool and Man Utd both charged by UEFA.
      Reply #23: Mar 18, 2016 12:36:54 pm
      Sadly I'm not surprised.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Reply #24: Mar 18, 2016 12:40:09 pm
      Don't react to the c**t, the mods will delete it

If you delete yours too it won't be quoted either

He's just proved what we all knew, they're all cu*ts

That's all the cu*ts have got, even the cunty UEFA crew can't take away the fact that we hammered them in their own shithole to take away any chance of winning anything in the near future.
      That c**t of a club is totally discredited, how the F**k can they hope to sign any proven game winner or any credible player as they hurtle towards obscurity?

The shitrag we all despise has bollox in it every day on the BBC gossip page about them supposedly signing players from top clubs globally, guess what all they got is the sh*te on show last night.
      Long may the meltdown continue.
      Redangel
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 8,313 posts | 1007 
      Reply #25: Mar 18, 2016 12:45:57 pm
      A couple of posters on RAWK think we should withdraw from the competition unless they charge the Mancs for their chants. Now while I understand the real anger people are feeling, UEFA would love that, we'd play right into their hands. Plus they'd put the Mancs through instead!
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #26: Mar 18, 2016 12:56:13 pm
      Was it from any "Independent UEFA Observers"  at the game or from the biased Manc stewards ?
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,417 posts | 3413 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #27: Mar 18, 2016 01:02:19 pm
      Being late on the pitch? Seriously? Are uefa gonna give us detention?
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #28: Mar 18, 2016 01:12:21 pm
      It's all bollocks. Uefa had their chance to nip this in the bud last week but decided not to bother.

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #29: Mar 18, 2016 01:15:06 pm
      A couple of posters on RAWK think we should withdraw from the competition unless they charge the Mancs for their chants. Now while I understand the real anger people are feeling, UEFA would love that, we'd play right into their hands. Plus they'd put the Mancs through instead!

Why does anyone take anything seriously from that F***ing forum, weren't they the same shitbags that wanted to take a friendship banner to last nights match. Dickhead virgins (or probably mancs in disguise) as if we should pull out - how about going on and winning it instead.

The only way those sick chants end is through self-policing a bit like what we did over the munich stuff - yeah we all know it still happens but not on the scale like we saw and heard last week and last night from them.

Anyway no one is stopping me from wearing this big F**k off, sh*t eating grin I've got today   ;D
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,632 posts | 6940 
      Reply #30: Mar 18, 2016 01:18:35 pm
      Why does anyone take anything seriously from that f**king forum, weren't they the same shitbags that wanted to take a friendship banner to last nights match.

WHAT!!?

how about going on and winning it instead.

Sounds like a plan.  I'm in.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #31: Mar 18, 2016 01:25:08 pm

Honestly there was a thread on there one of those olive branch things 'they' like to do to try and de-escalate things, something about a banner with Hillsborough and Munich and the usual try-hards all wanting to chip in, until a few who actually go the match pointed out what a bad idea it was and who would they find to carry the F***ing thing.

End up getting locked as per and given up as a bad idea!

Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #32: Mar 18, 2016 01:30:38 pm
      Honestly there was a thread on there one of those olive branch things 'they' like to do to try and de-escalate things, something about a banner with Hillsborough and Munich and the usual try-hards all wanting to chip in, until a few who actually go the match pointed out what a bad idea it was and who would they find to carry the F***ing thing.

End up getting locked as per and given up as a bad idea!

Along with 99% of the sh*te on RAWK. F***ing terrible.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #33: Mar 18, 2016 01:50:06 pm
      Very surprised to see UEFA have also warned 3 of our players as to their future behaviour :-

Lovren - use of head to bruise elbow of Fellani

Coutinho - use of magic tricks to embarrass fellow footballers De Gea and Varela

Sakho - Use of legs that detach from the body is not allowed under UEFA rules

:)
      +11
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,474 posts | 1474 
      Reply #34: Mar 18, 2016 01:52:51 pm
      Waste of time this:

To sets of fans that hate each other, 1st time they have been drawn in a European competition, not rocket science that it would pass off without any incident.

Whilst our rozzers can handle crowds it seems the mancs can not.

How the hell did away supporters get tickets for, let alone get into the home end is beyond me, and go unnoticed to the final whistle is just one big embarrassment for the home stewards.
      Apparently Utd didn't sell there allocation mate,so loads of reds applied for membership at £20 a pop
      Thus getting the spare Tkts at £35  hence why reds fans ended up in the home end.
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #35: Mar 18, 2016 01:55:02 pm
      UEFA: The same organization that looked at video of Fellaini elbowing Can and United supporters chanting "murderers" last week and proceeded to not charge United with anything. Laughable.
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #36: Mar 18, 2016 02:05:48 pm
      Being late on the pitch? Seriously? Are uefa gonna give us detention?

You what?

We had to wait an eternity for that ponce Valencia to put his boots on at the start of the second half!
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #37: Mar 18, 2016 02:15:31 pm
      UEFA are corrupt tw*ts, that's actually a fact, but I still couldn't make this sh*t up.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,438 posts | 4582 
      Reply #38: Mar 18, 2016 02:25:58 pm
      Rafa was right about the FA, can't be independent when there are Scum members on its board & it seems that continues with UEFA.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #39: Mar 18, 2016 02:35:53 pm
      Very surprised to see UEFA have also warned 3 of our players as to their future behaviour :-

Lovren - use of head to bruise elbow of Fellani

Coutinho - use of magic tricks to embarrass fellow footballers De Gea and Varela

Sakho - Use of legs that detach from the body is not allowed under UEFA rules

:)

:lmao:
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #40: Mar 18, 2016 03:01:31 pm
      Apparently Utd didn't sell there allocation mate,so loads of reds applied for membership at £20 a pop
      Thus getting the spare Tkts at £35  hence why reds fans ended up in the home end.

That's so embarrassing, same as City, day before they hand they were pleading for fans to turn up.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #41: Mar 18, 2016 03:12:11 pm
      I wonder if 'we' will just bend over and take it like good little boys like we did over Luis - after all 'we' wouldn't want to upset our sponsors.  >:D
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Reply #42: Mar 18, 2016 03:16:43 pm
      I wonder if 'we' will just bend over and take it like good little boys like we did over Luis - after all 'we' wouldn't want to upset our sponsors.  >:D

Bend over with mouth agape mate, attempting to apologise profusely.
      Does make you wonder if Jürgen will disappear up his own orifice to order.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Reply #43: Mar 18, 2016 03:29:54 pm
      My first thought was the club need to step up and get a complaint in about their chants but having thought about it maybe their silence has something to do with the inquests and not wanting to compromise the ruling.

I understand the cu*ts chanting murderers could be classed as compromising the ruling but given where it's coming from I'd expect the coroner would take that into consideration but if it comes from the club or us as fans then I'm not sure on the legality of it all.

If there's even the slightest possibility of it being detrimental then if say a dignified silence is probably for the best.

Without doubt Ian.
      That being the case would you not think some neutral body would make a stand against these creatures who defile the memory of the victims?
      Neutral candidates??

The FA?
      UEFA?

As neutral as Sepp Blatter & Co and as corrupt.

Manc and Proud
      • Forum Youth Player

• 14 posts |
      Reply #44: Mar 18, 2016 05:25:27 pm
      My first thought was the club need to step up and get a complaint in about their chants but having thought about it maybe their silence has something to do with the inquests and not wanting to compromise the ruling.

I understand the cu*ts chanting murderers could be classed as compromising the ruling but given where it's coming from I'd expect the coroner would take that into consideration but if it comes from the club or us as fans then I'm not sure on the legality of it all.

If there's even the slightest possibility of it being detrimental then if say a dignified silence is probably for the best.

Anyone chanting

Hillsborough
      Murderers
      Munich
      etc

is a true Cnut, as is anyone who hangs a banner like that over the motorway - the police dealt with that.

You guys won fair and square over the tie, you have bragging rights and can afford a dignified silence.  I don't like that you beat us, but you did.
      federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Reply #45: Mar 18, 2016 05:44:16 pm
      Am I missing something?  Disgusting though it may be on both sides, is "illicit chanting" not covered under free speech laws?

Are we now regulating people being nice to each other?

Quick Reply