Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W9 D10 L12

Liverpool v Tottenham 5.30pm KO Saturday 2nd April pre match chat

Read 11576 times
      6stringer
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 2,051 posts | 517 
      Liverpool v Tottenham 5.30pm KO Saturday 2nd April pre match chat
      Mar 28, 2016 11:51:48 pm

After a disastrous second half at Southampton and the surrendering of 3 valuable points we owe it to ourselves to hit back at the critics and what better way than to welcome Tottenham to Anfield and prove them all wrong.

Prince Harry and his merry men need to be taught a lesson and we need to teach it to them...

They are flying high with some impressive results and nice flowing football and some say are even possible title contenders.

An open game is what we can expect so we need to be finishing our chances more clinically.

We need to put the Dortmund games out of our minds and focus on beating this lot first, convincingly...

Hope Lovren and Sahko start and finish the game at the back and our re-freshed Brazilians do the job for us..

Tough game to start a tough month..

2-1 = 3 points to us...

:kop5cf8koxp6:

« Last Edit: Mar 29, 2016 12:20:24 am by 6stringer »
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Re: Liverpool v Tottenham 5.30pm KO Saturday 2nd April pre match chat
      Reply #1: Mar 29, 2016 12:34:23 am
      2-0 win. Heard it here first.

Any news on Bobby?
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #2: Mar 29, 2016 01:07:41 am
      Going to have to wait until our players navigate another round of Roy Hodgson before I start thinking about this one seriously!
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #3: Mar 29, 2016 01:10:48 am
      Going to have to wait until our players navigate another round of Roy Hodgson before I start thinking about this one seriously!

sh*t. Guess we'll be lining up with Divock up front then!
      harrydunn08
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,917 posts | 957 
      Reply #4: Mar 29, 2016 02:06:12 am
      I can't stand this lot....  I hope we sh*t on these fuckers and put an end to their title hopes!!  3-1 to the Reds!!
      BarneyLFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,838 posts | 137 
      Reply #5: Mar 29, 2016 06:45:47 am
      I really hope we tw*t these. Would not be able to cope with them winning the league.
      daveyd
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,670 posts | 35 
      • Jürgen Klopp to take us back to the top
      Reply #6: Mar 29, 2016 08:51:40 am
      I fu king hate these c nuts.  Let's hammer them.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #7: Mar 29, 2016 09:49:36 am
      It would be really satisfying if we could put the kibosh on this shower's title aspirations.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #8: Mar 29, 2016 10:03:54 am
      I fancy us to win this, we have a very good record against Spurs and have been playing very well lately.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,898 posts | 4968 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #9: Mar 29, 2016 10:36:12 am
      f***in hate these Yid fuckers, like it's been said above let's smash their title hopes and remind them  who to fear next season, this is more than likely their only chance of pulling off the title while the usual suspects rebuild,

I'm hoping we sweaty socks can render Ericsson to injury tonight ruling him out on Saturday,
      Anyhoo,  we're as every bit as good as them on our day and should hold no fears,

2_1  mighty Reds

YNWA
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #10: Mar 29, 2016 11:08:44 am
      Hate Tottenham's supporters but I've been very impressed with their team and manager this season. Alli is a joy to watch and Kane is a proper centre forward, he reminds me of Shearer.

They'll do well leaving here with 3 points though. I expect us to dominate the game and win quite comfortably come the end. Spurs are a good side but they aren't anything special and when we are at our very best we are still a better side than them in my opinion.

Hopefully we  win and give a Leicester a big helping hand.

Migs
            Clyne   Lovren   Sakho   Moreno

Hendo   Can

Milner Coutinho Lallana

Sturridge

reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #11: Mar 29, 2016 11:30:26 am
      There's always plenty of goals in these games so I've gone for a 3-2 win for the Reds.

With Lucas, Firmino, Origi and Benteke out injured (so far) it'll be a pretty young and inexperienced bench, so the starters need big games as I can't see many game changers who can come on.

We need to put a dent in their Title hopes and we've done better than them points wise in the last few games, 11 from 6 for us compared to 7 from 6 for them.
      paulow63
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 660 posts | 85 
      Reply #12: Mar 29, 2016 12:03:15 pm
      We've a chance of becoming the unofficial World Champions if we beat Spurs.

See, it was a combined Liverpool/Tottenham XI (well almost) that beat the current World Champions - Germany last Saturday, so the winner of this game will be crowned.
      GMM
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 31 posts |
      Reply #13: Mar 29, 2016 12:30:21 pm
      Why are Spurs fans hated so much on this forums compared to other clubs' fans (I do get that feeling here)?
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,189 posts | 6346 
      Reply #14: Mar 29, 2016 01:39:57 pm
      This game IMO will decide the title. If Spurs beat us I believe they'll pip LC at the end. If we beat Spurs, I think LC will hold on. 

Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #15: Mar 29, 2016 01:52:21 pm
      Beat these fuckers and help out Leicester!  :-[
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,086 posts | 8516 
      Reply #16: Mar 29, 2016 01:56:12 pm
      Why are Spurs fans hated so much on this forums compared to other clubs' fans (I do get that feeling here)?

Must be all the cockneys!!

Not arsed by them myself, not even in the same league as mancs, bitters and chelsea wankers.

See what's what after the 2nd round of internationals then hopefully do these 2-1.
      Lio Varadkar
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 785 posts | 66 
      Reply #17: Mar 29, 2016 02:39:17 pm
      Hope the ref is a homer  :laugh:
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #18: Mar 29, 2016 02:41:12 pm
      Probably no Firmino, Origi and Benteke, so we're gonna need Sturridge to get through the meaningless friendly tonight.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,578 posts | 6915 
      Reply #19: Mar 29, 2016 03:20:11 pm

I'm surprised by this.  I haven't got a massive problem with Spurs.  Generally indifferent to them.

This game IMO will decide the title. If Spurs beat us I believe they'll pip LC at the end. If we beat Spurs, I think LC will hold on. 

Fair point, but not for me.  I now wouldn't trust Spurs to capitalise even if they got the three points off us.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #20: Mar 29, 2016 04:00:57 pm
      It would be really satisfying if we could put the kibosh on this shower's title aspirations.

It would indeed! Bottlers these lot!
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #21: Mar 29, 2016 04:24:06 pm
      I used to have a serious problem with them when they were our bogey team for something like 4 years but that was more down to us than anything - we were utterly tripe against them and we really made them look better than they were. The last three years we've been good against them and while they will be as tough as anything we've faced from them come the weekend, I have found a lot of respect for their efforts this year. They've shown so much that we could learn from. The relative ease with which they have incorporated and built a team around a core of supreme young English talent is an example to all Premier League teams. Also not knee jerking and disrupting the settled squad with needless panic signings over last summer has really yielded a fantastic understanding between the players that has made them an extremely hard team to beat. Unlike us, they've allowed time itself to nurture and cultivate an immense crop of players who understand the manager and each other so well. Such is their impact that they are in my opinion the core of the England team that people seem quite excited by now.

We could definitely learn a thing or two from them.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,898 posts | 4968 
      Reply #22: Mar 29, 2016 10:35:47 pm
      I used to have a serious problem with them when they were our bogey team for something like 4 years but that was more down to us than anything - we were utterly tripe against them and we really made them look better than they were. The last three years we've been good against them and while they will be as tough as anything we've faced from them come the weekend, I have found a lot of respect for their efforts this year. They've shown so much that we could learn from. The relative ease with which they have incorporated and built a team around a core of supreme young English talent is an example to all Premier League teams. Also not knee jerking and disrupting the settled squad with needless panic signings over last summer has really yielded a fantastic understanding between the players that has made them an extremely hard team to beat. Unlike us, they've allowed time itself to nurture and cultivate an immense crop of players who understand the manager and each other so well. Such is their impact that they are in my opinion the core of the England team that people seem quite excited by now.

We could definitely learn a thing or two from them.

f***in hell mate, sounds as though your heart strings have been twanged reading that,
      only kidding fella, seriously, although it pains me to say your not far off in your assessment, I still feel tho they're vulnerable in one bad injury to prince harry and they'd be fu**ed...Mmm,  is Flanagan available Saturday  :f_whistle:

YNWA
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,274 posts | 761 
      Reply #23: Mar 30, 2016 07:22:39 pm
      Love to see the Reds win on Saturday, but they have a habit of gifting goals to the opposition. Going for a score draw in the prediction league, against a much improved Spurs. Although hope the Reds can prove me wrong and mash the Spuds.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,497 posts | 1759 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #24: Mar 30, 2016 07:50:14 pm
      would love to put a nail in their title challenge coffin and at same time get us back into race for top 4.

Massive game.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,282 posts | 1513 
      Reply #25: Mar 30, 2016 10:16:04 pm
      I remember the days when I always made this a must see game. Would get to Anfield one way or another to see this as the record stood at 66 years that they hadn't won at Anfield.We could start another run like that now. Shame Firming isn't available, but whatever, we'll still win 2 - 1.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #26: Mar 30, 2016 11:30:51 pm
      We've got this
      Tadders

• 6,700 posts | 565 
      Reply #27: Mar 31, 2016 12:48:36 pm
      Tough game, they are the best Spurs side in a generation and they have belief. I think we could edge this 2-1.
      Vicks86
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,635 posts | 273 
      Reply #28: Mar 31, 2016 03:26:23 pm
      Are the Brazilian boys fit? If not, we could see Origi and Lallana either side of Studge with a Milner-Can-Hendo midfield. Would be worried about creativity if that's the case!

Hold on, is Origi fit?!
      harrydunn08

• 5,917 posts | 957 
      Reply #29: Mar 31, 2016 04:03:29 pm
      Wouldn't be surprised or disappointed if we rest some of the lads as we look towards Dortmund on Thursday.  We will need to be full strength and on top of our game to advance past the current favorites....
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,189 posts | 6346 
      Reply #30: Mar 31, 2016 04:28:36 pm
      Are the Brazilian boys fit? If not, we could see Origi and Lallana either side of Studge with a Milner-Can-Hendo midfield. Would be worried about creativity if that's the case!

Hold on, is Origi fit?!

Thought he withdrew from Belgian squad with an injury.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #31: Mar 31, 2016 06:26:10 pm
      Thought he withdrew from Belgian squad with an injury.

Origi trained today, as did Coutinho so hopefully both will be fit to play.

Sturridge is also fit but obviously that can change very quickly. :) 
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,189 posts | 6346 
      Reply #32: Mar 31, 2016 06:36:33 pm
      Origi trained today, as did Coutinho so hopefully both will be fit to play.

Sturridge is also fit but obviously that can change very quickly. :) 

Saw Firmino is out though...that ain't good.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #33: Mar 31, 2016 06:40:12 pm
      Saw Firmino is out though...that ain't good.

No mate, but I am more worried he may not be fit for the Dortmund game... that would be a real blow.

On a similar theme :-

Liverpool FC head of fitness and conditioning to leave
      19:00, 31 MAR 2016
      BY JAMES PEARCE

Liverpool’s head of fitness and conditioning Ryland Morgans is leaving the club after four years of service.

Morgans, whose contract was due to expire this summer, has decided the time is right to pursue a new challenge.

Current Liverpool Under-21s fitness coach Andy O’Boyle will take on the first-team duties for the rest of the season.

Morgan will continue in his other role as head of fitness and sports science with the Wales national side under Chris Coleman.

Manager Jürgen Klopp will consider both internal and external candidates before making a decision on Morgans’ permanent successor prior to the start of pre-season training in July.

Morgans was brought to Liverpool by Brendan Rodgers in October 2012 with the duo having previously worked together at Swansea City.

He was a valued member of the backroom staff and was kept on by Klopp after Rodgers was sacked six months ago.

Morgans, who boasts the UEFA Pro License, had worked for Nottingham Forest, Northampton Town and Fulham before joining his hometown club Swansea in 2010.

After being lauded by Rodgers for the part he played in helping the Swans reach the top-flight, Morgans followed the Northern Irishman to Anfield.
      http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fc-head-fitness-conditioning-11121693?
      « Last Edit: Mar 31, 2016 07:15:31 pm by s@int »
      6stringer
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 2,051 posts | 517 
      Reply #34: Mar 31, 2016 10:29:11 pm
      If we get at them from the start like we know we can do and get the ball into Sturridge's feet early and central that's where we can do damage to them..
      Our quick passing going forward has been brilliant to watch lately and Jürgen will want to see the continued desire to win the game and collect more confidence going into the Dortmund game.

We just need to be wary of giving away silly free kicks within shooting distance as they have the personnel who are more than capable of converting..

Gotta keep an eye on what Kane's doing as he likes to come deep and collect then next thing he's at the far post on his own.
      Saying that Sturridge's game is not too dissimilar which is probably why they don't play together with the Ingerland.
      I'd put a man on him, someone like Allen who could track him unlike Milner who would probably end up booked after 5 minutes.

Good memories of Tottenham at Anfield.. I'm confident they'll continue. :)
      MsGerrard
      Reply #35: Mar 31, 2016 10:38:00 pm
      Difficult one to call this as it all depends which Liverpool side turn up  ??? Who's fit and who's not....one eye on the Dortmund game too by some possibly.
      This game at White Hart Lane was Jürgen's first in charge last October and we came away with a point after a 0-0 draw, let's hope we can go one better and get all three points  :)
      Looking forward to being back on the Kop after my trip to Southampton, which didn't end well  :( 3 precious points please boys, but sod helping Leicester out !!!

Come on you mighty reds  :kop5cf8koxp6: :kop5cf8koxp6: :kop5cf8koxp6:
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #36: Apr 01, 2016 08:37:03 am
      Up to Christmas they were the other 5 or 6th placed team that we were vying with.
      Then they have upped a gear.

Should be a cracking game.

Can see a draw.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #37: Apr 01, 2016 09:49:28 am
      After the players break to the Canary Isles they owe us a win against Spurs.
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #38: Apr 01, 2016 11:25:17 am

After their dismal implosion at Southampton they owe us a win too...
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #39: Apr 01, 2016 11:26:15 am
      Up to Christmas they were the other 5 or 6th placed team that we were vying with.
      Then they have upped a gear.

Should be a cracking game.

Can see a draw.

While we grinded ours.
      Tayls

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #40: Apr 01, 2016 11:40:22 am

Maybe, although in truth it was mostly the youngsters there and any first teamers not involved in international duty, which if you look at our squad isn't too many.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #41: Apr 01, 2016 01:09:04 pm
      Mickred
      • Forum John Barnes

• 414 posts | 53 
      Reply #42: Apr 01, 2016 01:22:33 pm
      Hopefully our good run of results continues against spuds and we get a few goals as well.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #43: Apr 01, 2016 02:14:03 pm

Would rather wrap Firmino up in cotton wool and ready vs Dortmund. I think Sturridge , Origi , Lallana and Coutinho will suffice vs Spurs.
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,481 posts | 1640 
      • YNWA
      Reply #44: Apr 01, 2016 08:31:53 pm
      No pressure on us really here, just what we put on ourselves to finish higher in the table.
      With not much on it, maybe we play with freedom, and energy after the days in the sun.
      On the other hand, Spuds have a MASSIVE amount to play for, so would expect them to be determined, and go all out. And maybe feel they owe us one too for some maulings over recent years.
      Hard to predict. If had to pick, maybe a draw...
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,578 posts | 6915 
      Reply #45: Apr 01, 2016 08:37:04 pm
      1. Glad proper footy is back.

2. Honestly don't know how I feel about whether we should be gambling players on this. I think a strong LFC team is more likely to beat Spurs than Dortmund but then I think the Europa League is our main focus at the minute.

Difficult.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #46: Apr 01, 2016 08:42:49 pm
      All this talk of resting players is crazy, if we can win this game and Hammers, Citeh or Manure slip up then we'll be right back in the hunt for 4th place.
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,481 posts | 1640 
      • YNWA
      Reply #47: Apr 01, 2016 08:55:15 pm
      All this talk of resting players is crazy, if we can win this game and Hammers, Citeh or Manure slip up then we'll be right back in the hunt for 4th place.

I'm as optimistic as the next guy, and I don't think the players will give up - but  don't think there's any realistic chance of top4 now.
      Just think the priority for us is the BVB match, so whatever plans Klopp is making, I'd make them with that game in mind. We try to beat Spuds, of course, but the BVB match is realistically our last chance of silverware, we're up against a hugely in form side, so we need to try and peak for that one.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #48: Apr 01, 2016 10:35:01 pm
      Maybe, although in truth it was mostly the youngsters there and any first teamers not involved in international duty, which if you look at our squad isn't too many.

Plus the gels  and staff .
      harrydunn08

• 5,917 posts | 957 
      Reply #49: Apr 02, 2016 01:04:34 am
      1. Glad proper footy is back.

2. Honestly don't know how I feel about whether we should be gambling players on this. I think a strong LFC team is more likely to beat Spurs than Dortmund but then I think the Europa League is our main focus at the minute.

Difficult.

Priority should be Thursday in my opinion.  We should be aiming to win the 1 competition we still have something to play for in....
      BarneyLFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,838 posts | 137 
      Reply #50: Apr 02, 2016 05:04:51 am
      I reckon the nailed on starters are:

Mignolet, Clyne, Lovren, Sakho, xxxx, Henderson, Can, Milner, Lallana, Sturridge, xxxx.

I suspect the two xxxx will be Moreno and Coutinho, but you never know.
      nikos
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 637 posts | 123 
      Reply #51: Apr 02, 2016 07:25:04 am
      Let's get the 3points and get it over with. Anyone interested in getting help by this it's their job to prove it.               

We've got bigger fish to fry midweek through and we need this spirit boost.
      « Last Edit: Apr 02, 2016 08:53:08 am by nikos »
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,670 posts | 6685 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #52: Apr 02, 2016 08:06:12 am
      Really confused as Daylight savings ends tonight or should I say tomorrow morning, so we have to put our clocks back 1 hour.

Countdown clock say 9hours 24 mins so I gotta do the maths!
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #53: Apr 02, 2016 08:11:10 am
      I've developed a strong dislike for Spurs in recent years, mainly due to them seemingly being in for every player we go for. If we can boost our CL hopes, and put a dent in their title hopes with a win, that will make victory all the sweeter.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,578 posts | 6915 
      Reply #54: Apr 02, 2016 08:39:50 am
      Really confused as Daylight savings ends tonight or should I say tomorrow morning, so we have to put our clocks back 1 hour.

Yeah our clocks went forward last week as well.

Basically the last time LFC played there was an 11 hour time difference - by kick off time it's 9 hours bud (not sure which is best for you lot - a 2:30am late nighter or a 4:30am start!) 
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,670 posts | 6685 
      Reply #55: Apr 02, 2016 10:26:22 am

Basically the last time LFC played there was an 11 hour time difference - by kick off time it's 9 hours bud (not sure which is best for you lot - a 2:30am late nighter or a 4:30am start!)

Thanks Boss, still confused....I prefer the 2.30am start, working till 11.15pm tonight so will stay up, then sleep in with an extra hours sleep.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,382 posts | 3390 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #56: Apr 02, 2016 10:40:27 am
      Go full strength today and think about Dortmund afterwards....
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #57: Apr 02, 2016 11:11:06 am

2:30 for sure.

First game starts at 10:45, then the 1am kick offs, we play at 2:30 and then El Classico at 4:30!

Coffee is brewing.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #58: Apr 02, 2016 11:34:43 am

First game starts at 10:45, then the 1am kick offs, we play at 2:30 and then El Classico at 4:30!

Coffee is brewing.

Ouch!

clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,675 posts | 3696 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #59: Apr 02, 2016 11:41:42 am
      I have a difficult month ahead, my uncle is dieing (he lives in Birmingham) and cannot go visiting him. I won't be watching this game either. I hope we win this game to gain confidence for the Dortmund game. Anfield needs to be on their best signing out their hearts. YNWA
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,670 posts | 6685 
      Reply #60: Apr 02, 2016 12:01:37 pm

Coffee is brewing.

Cheers Crouchie, yep just confirmed with a mate who checked the Foxtel (cu*ts) guide and comes on 2.15am for 2.30am KO.
      BostonScouse
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 715 posts | 106 
      Reply #61: Apr 02, 2016 01:06:23 pm
      I have a difficult month ahead, my uncle is dieing (he lives in Birmingham) and cannot go visiting him. I won't be watching this game either. I hope we win this game to gain confidence for the Dortmund game. Anfield needs to be on their best signing out their hearts. YNWA

Sorry for the bad news Clint. Hopefully we can sweep the spuds off the pitch and give you and your uncle something to cheer about.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #62: Apr 02, 2016 01:15:32 pm
      Cheers Crouchie, yep just confirmed with a mate who checked the Foxtel (cu*ts) guide and comes on 2.15am for 2.30am KO.

Gotta watch the games on Fox while we can mate. Still seething about the BPL TV rights deal.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,675 posts | 3696 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #63: Apr 02, 2016 02:06:50 pm
      Sorry for the bad news Clint. Hopefully we can sweep the spuds off the pitch and give you and your uncle something to cheer about.

Thanks mate :)
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,545 posts | 3905 
      Reply #64: Apr 02, 2016 02:20:35 pm
      There's two chances of winning this one...

None and none
      LFCSTEVE1984
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,729 posts | 408 
      Reply #65: Apr 02, 2016 02:37:15 pm

None and none

Really? I fancy us to give them a hiding today for some reason
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #66: Apr 02, 2016 02:38:30 pm

None and none

There's two places you can go.

F**k and off.

Gonna smash these c**t-rashes today and end their title hopes. Make the Harry Kane tw*t even longer in the face than he already is.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #67: Apr 02, 2016 02:46:12 pm

None and none

What a dick.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #68: Apr 02, 2016 02:47:28 pm

None and none

Love your positivity.

You are a Spurs fan yes? Why the Red in your username, some kind of camouflage? Well your cover is broken.
      nikos
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 637 posts | 123 
      Reply #69: Apr 02, 2016 03:04:26 pm
      Love your positivity.

You are a Spurs fan yes? Why the Red in your username, some kind of camouflage? Well your cover is broken.
      If this is the case he's referring to the Spurs chances so the post is positive.
      Fourbrick
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 845 posts | 235 
      Reply #70: Apr 02, 2016 03:09:06 pm

None and none

He missed "Spurs' out after "of".

A simple mistake.
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #71: Apr 02, 2016 03:23:13 pm
      Unless someone is carrying a knock why rest anyone? the next game is in 5 days, The best way to stay competitive is to be playing real games and keep that edge, best training you can have. We should be battling on all fronts regardless of league position.
      Can't just switch on the magic on a whim.
      More games together equals a settled and drilled team.

Think we'll be all over these but it is an odd game to call... nah, I see us running riot, Spurs are a bland team to me.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #72: Apr 02, 2016 03:27:36 pm
      Unless someone is carrying a knock why rest anyone? the next game is in 5 days, The best way to stay competitive is to be playing real games and keep that edge, best training you can have. We should be battling on all fronts regardless of league position.
      Can't just switch on the magic on a whim.
      More games together equals a settled and drilled team.

Think we'll be all over these but it is an odd game to call... nah, I see us running riot, Spurs are a bland team to me.

Bingo.

We have to stop choosing one competition over another. If we ever get to the Champions League how are people expecting us to go from challenging on one front to challenging on both (as well as the Cups?).

Play our best XI and get the win.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,898 posts | 4968 
      Reply #73: Apr 02, 2016 03:37:46 pm

Countdown clock say 9hours 24 mins so I gotta do the maths!

Mate I think in British summer time Oz are around 9hrs in front, in winter it's around 10, of course it will depend on which Australian time zone you live, the 9/10 is based in Victoria, not sure what it is in NSW, WA.Q'land Or NT,

YNWA
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,898 posts | 4968 
      Reply #74: Apr 02, 2016 03:43:42 pm
      Bingo.

We have to stop choosing one competition over another. If we ever get to the Champions League how are people expecting us to go from challenging on one front to challenging on both (as well as the Cups?).

Play our best XI and get the win.

Nail,hit & head mate!

YNWA
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,282 posts | 1513 
      Reply #75: Apr 02, 2016 03:52:20 pm
      Been traveling all night and day so just got on. Quite confident with that starting line up.
      Driving on now, so listen to radio. !
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,545 posts | 3905 
      Reply #76: Apr 02, 2016 03:53:49 pm
      There's two places you can go.

F**k and off.

That's nice. Thanks
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #77: Apr 02, 2016 04:07:56 pm

None and none

congrats for your positivity
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,545 posts | 3905 
      Reply #78: Apr 02, 2016 04:14:31 pm

Yep I'm not positive at all.

A prolific in form striker vs a sh*t keeper and defence.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #79: Apr 02, 2016 04:18:21 pm
      Firmino out.

Origi comes in and plays with Sturridge, Coutinho and Lallana.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,253 posts | 2799 
      Reply #80: Apr 02, 2016 04:21:42 pm
      Sensible to leave Firmino out of this one, hope that means he's fit to start in Dortmund.

Interesting to see how we do if it's Origi that comes in for him, haven't had him and Sturridge on the pitch together enough this season.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,472 posts | 4821 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #81: Apr 02, 2016 04:26:16 pm

Big love mate. Chin up.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #82: Apr 02, 2016 04:33:35 pm
      Firmino out.

Origi comes in and plays with Sturridge, Coutinho and Lallana.
      Surprised at that, Firmino has been better than Sturridge and Lallana all season. Is there something wrong with Firmino?
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #83: Apr 02, 2016 04:37:36 pm
      Skrtel on the bench? What is wrong with Caulker or Smith?

Quick Reply