Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Newsham Park Hospital Liverpool

Read 3380 times
      Mickred
      • Forum John Barnes
      • Started Topic

• 413 posts | 53 
      Newsham Park Hospital Liverpool
      Apr 14, 2016 01:26:06 pm
      I've booked to go Ghost Hunting at this place in May, has anybody been? It's supposed to be pretty scary!!!
      « Last Edit: Apr 15, 2016 12:18:15 am by JD »
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Re: Newsome Park Hospital Liverpool
      Reply #1: Apr 14, 2016 01:44:47 pm
      I've booked to go Ghost Hunting at this place in May, has anybody been? It's supposed to be pretty scary!!!
      Do you mean newsham park hospital in Liverpool mick ? If so yes it is eerie
      So an extra pair of pants and undies
      Is advisable.
      The park is not that far from me and used to knock about in there as a lad
      With my mates scared us witless
      A few people I know have also been on that tour and said it was really good.

Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #2: Apr 14, 2016 02:52:04 pm
      Who ya gonna call?

Mickred
      • Forum John Barnes
      • Started Topic

• 413 posts | 53 
      Reply #3: Apr 14, 2016 03:01:36 pm
      Do you mean newsham park hospital in Liverpool mick ? If so yes it is eerie
      So an extra pair of pants and undies
      Is advisable.
      The park is not that far from me and used to knock about in there as a lad
      With my mates scared us witless
      A few people I know have also been on that tour and said it was really good.
      Yeah that's the one, thanks for that Jim you've put me right at ease!!!
      We have done a couple elsewhere and thought we would up it a level.  Sounded like a good idea at the time.
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #4: Apr 14, 2016 03:56:18 pm
      Yeah that's the one, thanks for that Jim you've put me right at ease!!!
      We have done a couple elsewhere and thought we would up it a level.  Sounded like a good idea at the time.
      You'll enjoy it mate ,I think the fact that it was also an orphanage  adds to the feel off it  all,just seeing the building made the hairs on my neck stand up.
      Make sure you pop back into your thread and let us know what you thought of it mate.
      Mickred
      • Forum John Barnes
      • Started Topic

• 413 posts | 53 
      Re: Newsham Park Hospital Liverpool
      Reply #5: Apr 15, 2016 01:08:48 pm
      Will do, not due to go until 28 May
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #6: Apr 17, 2016 10:22:41 pm
      F**k that.
      Mickred
      • Forum John Barnes
      • Started Topic

• 413 posts | 53 
      Reply #7: May 31, 2016 01:44:05 pm
      Finally visited Newsham Park Hospital, what an imposing building, didn't look too scary when we got there, but it was daylight. it is derelict inside, electric was only in one room which was used as a base to return to in between vigils. as the night went on it became very dark inside, pitch black at times and changing from cold to bloody cold in different rooms.

The EMF detectors were going crazy in certain rooms. In one room the four of us, along with one of the organisers, were stood around a small table facing each other, it was not too dark you could see the extent of the room fairly clearly and there was no one else in the room. After a couple of call out's to the spirits, my wife and one of our friends were touched on the back of the neck a couple of times after asking a spirit to do so and our friend said her arm went numb and got pins and needles in it after a spirit (believed to be a child) was asked to hold her hand, she said it felt like her arm was being pulled down slightly.

We did get a photo of what looks like an image at the end of what is known as the naughty boy corridor at the top of the building.  It is where children were taken and locked in what was pretty much a cupboard, sometimes for 24 hours apparently, as a punishment for being bad. But the image is not clear enough.

We also took a video of us and you can make out a strange voice, which was none of us.  It seems to answer my friend straight after he says "look at us were like pro's at this now" It seems to say "No.. you talk too much".. very freaky.

There was also questions asked of the spirits which replied with taps.  We were not absolutely sure about this.

It was nice to get to 3.00am

It is a very good place to go if you like this sort of thing..

Quick Reply