Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Pre-Match: Liverpool v Everton Wed 20th April KO 20:00

Read 16049 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Pre-Match: Liverpool v Everton Wed 20th April KO 20:00
      Apr 18, 2016 05:01:36 pm

F**k your F***ing class and dignity, F**k your 100 years of top flight football, F**k that chosen bullshit, F**k Martinez, F**k your semi-final, F**k Rocky Balboa, F**k Esther Ranthzen and Amanda Holden, F**k that stupid little F***ing fish, F**k that stupid COYB thing, F**k your pure scouseness lid, F**k Lukaku and Barkley, F**k your school of science, golden vision and F***ing holy trinity, F**k your people's club sh*te, F**k county road, F**k 9 million tools in Anderlecht, F**k the 1st club on Merseyside to wear blue under floodlights on a Tuesday and all your other sh*te firsts, F**k the F***ing Haka, F**k that scruffy tool and his sh*t tattoo, F**k Thomas, F**k Clattenberg, F**k Collina, F**k your 7 minute DVD's, F**k Cahills brother, F**k Rossy la, F**k your free season tickets if you buy a F***ing kitkat, F**k all that born not manufactured sh*te, F**k you're in my heart you're in my soul, F**k the F***ing Matrix. F**k your F***ing lives you mongrel blueshite cu*ts cos we're coming to get you....

C'MON REDMEN LET'S tw*t THEM
      +20
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Re: Pre-Match: Liverpool v Everton Wed 20th April KO 20:00
      Reply #1: Apr 18, 2016 05:11:08 pm
      Like the passion HR  :D
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,421 posts | 4581 
      Reply #2: Apr 18, 2016 05:12:39 pm
      Nice and honest Huyton ..... ;D

Going to smash these cu*ts Wednesday 4-1.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #3: Apr 18, 2016 05:15:58 pm
      I genuinely want us to wipe the floor with that lot Wednesday, literally chomping at the bit for the game!!
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #4: Apr 18, 2016 05:25:43 pm
      Is this Hibbert thing actually happening?

Martinez under huge pressure. FA Cup semi coming up.

Am I getting giddy or is it genuinely likely to be an absolute spanking?
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5: Apr 18, 2016 05:28:02 pm
      I can see a spanking happening  ;D
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #6: Apr 18, 2016 05:30:23 pm
      Is this Hibbert thing actually happening?

Martinez under huge pressure. FA Cup semi coming up.

Am I getting giddy or is it genuinely likely to be an absolute spanking?

Hopefully both. Did read earlier Coleman is likely to be injured for the Derby and the semi.

KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #7: Apr 18, 2016 05:36:10 pm
      Hopefully both. Did read earlier Coleman is likely to be injured for the Derby and the semi.

This is precarious for Martinez. He is pretty close to a full on fan revolt already.

Evertonians claiming not to care about the Derby and want FA Cup focus, kinda understandable on the surface...

But we are in form and they have injuries and can't defend.

If this goes badly it's terrible preparation for the weekend. And if we thrash them then they'll sure as sh*t be furious despite saying they don't care.

BarneyLFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,838 posts | 137 
      Reply #8: Apr 18, 2016 05:36:39 pm
      Mignolet, Clyne, Lovren, Sakho, Moreno, Allen, Lallana, Lucas, Coutinho, Sturridge, Origi.

KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #9: Apr 18, 2016 05:42:03 pm
      Mignolet, Clyne, Lovren, Sakho, Moreno, Allen, Lallana, Lucas, Coutinho, Sturridge, Origi.

Is Origi going to be okay?

I want something like that. Deffo two up top.

Got a chance to really thrash them, got to be ruthless.
      Son Of A Gun
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,187 posts | 1269 
      Reply #10: Apr 18, 2016 05:54:29 pm
      Looking vulnerable- seems a full fan revolt against Bob Martinez is on the cards, they can't defend for sh*t and have a long injury list.....

BUT....

This IS a derby - and as so often is the case, the form book can go out the window. We must NOT be complacent and idly sit by, and that goes for the Liverpool supporters as much as the team itself.

P.S. Didn't some Everton fans in October state that they'd rather have Martinez in charge than that 'grinning chump' Klopp? Unbelievable..... Though I will say this, I do have some sympathy for Martinez. He's not a nasty guy at all and is a decent man (his Hillsborough tribute two years ago should not be forgotten as he spoke with much sincerity and sympathy). I don't know enough about him as to whether he's the right man for Everton (though anyone doing poorly with Everton is obviously the right man for us Liverpool supporters!) but, like with Howard Kendall, he's a good man.
      Jimsouse67

• 9,404 posts | 1459 
      Reply #11: Apr 18, 2016 05:55:52 pm
      When the fixtures are released the dates of the derbies are the two I always look for first & foremost.
      They are the two league  games I look forward too more than any other Even the Utd game.
      I'm not arsed what team that lot put out on Wednesday as there is no doubt in my mind that they are going to get tonked.
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #12: Apr 18, 2016 06:17:43 pm

Looking vulnerable- seems a full fan revolt against Bob Martinez is on the cards, they can't defend for sh*t and have a long injury list.....

BUT....

This IS a derby - and as so often is the case, the form book can go out the window. We must NOT be complacent and idly sit by, and that goes for the Liverpool supporters as much as the team itself.

P.S. Didn't some Everton fans in October state that they'd rather have Martinez in charge than that 'grinning chump' Klopp? Unbelievable..... Though I will say this, I do have some sympathy for Martinez. He's not a nasty guy at all and is a decent man (his Hillsborough tribute two years ago should not be forgotten as he spoke with much sincerity and sympathy). I don't know enough about him as to whether he's the right man for Everton (though anyone doing poorly with Everton is obviously the right man for us Liverpool supporters!) but, like with Howard Kendall, he's a good man.

Yup,

Never take anything for granted in a Derby...strange things can and normally do happen.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,421 posts | 4581 
      Reply #13: Apr 18, 2016 06:31:56 pm

Yup,

Never take anything for granted in a Derby...strange things can and normally do happen.

Yep, Mignolet might get on the score sheet against this shower of sh*te ;D
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,581 posts | 3911 
      Reply #14: Apr 18, 2016 06:40:35 pm
      Derby day means form book out the window, that's a fact.

Need to be careful and play a professional game.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #15: Apr 18, 2016 06:48:59 pm
      Derby day means form book out the window, that's a fact.

Those cliches mattered when they had the dogs of war, as another poster has pointed out they got a semi a few days later, a few players out injured and the fromthehearts are all revolting over Martinez, let's rub it in and F***ing batter them.

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #16: Apr 18, 2016 06:54:27 pm
      Nice work that man. ;D

Heard today that it's 17 years since they won at Anfield, is that true statto's?

Kevin Campbell, 1999, they won 1-0 and Sander Westerveld was sent off I think?
      RedWilly

• 9,178 posts | 1630 
      Reply #17: Apr 18, 2016 06:59:30 pm
      Best opening post ever HR, straight from the heart!

I honestly can't stand these bitters, recently moved abroad and one of the first people I met was a bitter and he talks F***ing mince the soft b***ard, didn't think I would ever find one outside Liverpool the way they go on about their local support!

Jürgen is the perfect manager for a derby, he will have us well up for this.
      RedWilly

• 9,178 posts | 1630 
      Reply #18: Apr 18, 2016 07:00:21 pm
      Kevin Campbell, 1999, they won 1-0 and Sander Westerveld was sent off I think?

Wasn't it Gerrard that game? Could be thinking of the wrong one mind.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #19: Apr 18, 2016 07:08:04 pm

Wasn't that the one 10 years ago when Kewell scored a blinder? Still won 3-1 mind.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #20: Apr 18, 2016 07:13:40 pm

Nah the Gerrard one is the one that Frankly mentioned about Kewell scoring.

The Westerveld one was were he ended up in a slapping match with Jeffers and Staunton had to go in goal.

Best opening post ever HR, straight from the heart!

It is a resurrected post with a little tinkering, but pretty much sums up my mood ahead of Wednesday night ;)

JustMingle
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 982 posts | 62 
      • 6 Times
      Reply #21: Apr 18, 2016 07:21:41 pm
      I'm driving from Essex for my first ever night game and my first ever Derby!!!! get the f**k in!!!

I haven't been able to lose this hard-on since I grabbed this ticket! massive shout to the guy I met on here last year who gave it to me!!

;D this is me typing right now!!!

« Last Edit: Apr 18, 2016 11:35:14 pm by JustMingle »
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #22: Apr 18, 2016 07:39:39 pm

F**k your f**king class and dignity, f**k your 100 years of top flight football, f**k that chosen bullshit, f**k Martinez, f**k your semi-final, f**k Rocky Balboa, f**k Esther Ranthzen and Amanda Holden, f**k that stupid little f**king fish, f**k that stupid COYB thing, f**k your pure scouseness lid, f**k Lukaku and Barkley, f**k your school of science, golden vision and f**king holy trinity, f**k your people's club sh*te, f**k county road, f**k 9 million tools in Anderlecht, f**k the 1st club on Merseyside to wear blue under floodlights on a Tuesday and all your other sh*te firsts, f**k the f**king Haka, f**k that scruffy tool and his sh*t tattoo, f**k Thomas, f**k Clattenberg, f**k Collina, f**k your 7 minute DVD's, f**k Cahills brother, f**k Rossy la, f**k your free season tickets if you buy a f**king kitkat, f**k all that born not manufactured sh*te, f**k you're in my heart you're in my soul, f**k the f**king Matrix. f**k your f**king lives you mongrel blueshite cu*ts cos we're coming to get you....

C'MON REDMEN LET'S tw*t THEM

It's an oldy but it's a goody.

Quick Reply