Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Liverpool Building Special Players Exit At Melwood

Read 9142 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Liverpool Building Special Players Exit At Melwood
      May 27, 2016 05:46:21 pm
      Liverpool FC want to build special players’ exit at Melwood due to fans gathering outside

Concerns over fans gathered outside training base prompt changes

Liverpool FC bosses want to be build a dedicated players’ exit at Melwood - because of the number of fans congregating outside.

A planning application has been submitted to make a raft of changes at the Reds’ training base.

The club says a separate exit lane for players is needed due to the number of fans who wait for autographs outside the main gate.

Under the plans, a new exit lane for players’ cars will be added, plus rising barriers and a traffic island for waiting fans.

The planning application also includes proposals to modernise the West Derby facility’s “dated” main entrance.

The boundary wall will also be realigned and the club crest carved into it.

Planning documents submitted to Liverpool council say: “The existing main entrance and boundary wall appears dated and it does not reflect the status and stature of Liverpool Football Club’s training facilities.

“The proposed development will seek to address this by modernising the appearance of the entrance and boundary wall and by refreshing the signage to reflect the LFC’s current branding.”

It adds: “The proposals will create a dedicated players’ exit lane from the training ground.

“The works will result in an enhancement to pedestrian safety by allowing any fans congregating at the exit to safely wait off the highway.

“The existing site access has a single exit lane, meaning that the vehicle of a player wishing to sign autographs will obstruct the exit lane, causing other exiting vehicles to move into the entrance lane to leave the site.”

The plans will now be considered by Liverpool council before a decision is made.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-fc-want-build-special-11393803
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Re: Liverpool Building Special Players Exit At Melwood
      Reply #1: May 27, 2016 06:04:29 pm
      So when they finish "work" at 2pm what do the players have to rush home for that they can't sign a few autographs for the kids. I may be wrong but this looks like a players lane for players who do not want to stop and can drive by. Nice.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #2: May 27, 2016 06:41:21 pm
      As it's "working on pedestrian safety" I wonder how many incidents have happened at Melwood to cause such a scare?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #3: May 27, 2016 06:59:41 pm
      As it's "working on pedestrian safety" I wonder how many incidents have happened at Melwood to cause such a scare?

Can't be that many, deffo would of read something in the echo or heard about it had there been incidents etc.

That "working on pedestrian safety" is pr bullshit to sell the idea to the council.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,049 posts | 6294 
      Reply #4: May 27, 2016 07:21:27 pm
      I know when I leave work it's a pain in the butt wading through all of the autograph hounds and rabid fans....wish I could have my own exit made up as well   :f_tongueincheek:
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #5: May 27, 2016 07:32:57 pm
      Self centred spoon fed brats
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #6: May 27, 2016 07:35:05 pm
      We will be having a winter break next (when the players can earn even more money in warmer climates playing friendly,s).
      LFCSTEVE1984
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,729 posts | 408 
      Reply #7: May 27, 2016 07:53:47 pm
      Michael Owen could have done with this when he was playing. The amount of times that c**t just flew past when I was younger was shocking.

My dad lived 2 minutes round the corner when he was growing up and said Shanks used to make the players sign stuff.

Even used to make the reds have a little kick about with the local kids.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #8: May 27, 2016 07:59:51 pm
      I know when I leave work it's a pain in the butt wading through all of the autograph hounds and rabid fans....wish I could have my own exit made up as well   :f_tongueincheek:

I have a similar problem with "tin rattlers." As I approach I use the deaf in one ear,  straight ahead stare combo while slightly curving my advance to avoid the danger zone and then quickly accelerate as I pass. Out of the shadows of a shop doorway a tin rattler placed there for just such a manoeuvre, steps forward in the perfect ambush. Left with the choice of a humiliating retreat or total surrender, my hand reluctantly reaches into my pocket...caught again.     
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,475 posts | 701 
      Reply #9: May 27, 2016 08:42:09 pm
      So when they finish "work" at 2pm what do the players have to rush home for that they can't sign a few autographs for the kids. I may be wrong but this looks like a players lane for players who do not want to stop and can drive by. Nice.

God forbid, they have their own families / lives to attend to ;D HOW DARE THEY?
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,475 posts | 701 
      Reply #10: May 27, 2016 08:42:33 pm

Ive seen vids on youtube it looks pretty dangerous
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,475 posts | 701 
      Reply #11: May 27, 2016 08:59:38 pm
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHs7vECNOMo

people standing at the exit (with their little kids). Looks dangerous to me. even when they're just trying to do something simple like turn right you dont know you might just clip someone (or a kid). Look at 2 mins 7 secs into the video. Cars trying to come in and out with crowds of people in the way.

Sounds like a smart move rather than the age old 'evil money grubbing footballer' narrative.
      « Last Edit: May 27, 2016 09:14:14 pm by PastorGeek »
      LFCSTEVE1984
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,729 posts | 408 
      Reply #12: May 27, 2016 09:25:54 pm
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHs7vECNOMo

people standing at the exit (with their little kids). Looks dangerous to me. even when they're just trying to do something simple like turn right you dont know you might just clip someone (or a kid). Look at 2 mins 7 secs into the video. Cars trying to come in and out with crowds of people in the way.

Sounds like a smart move rather than the age old 'evil money grubbing footballer' narrative.

Look at the fukers though, it would take maybe 5 - 10 minutes to sign an autograph for everyone there. Most of the cu*ts just drive straight past.

EDIT: The two wools in the video are proper whoppers
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,475 posts | 701 
      Reply #13: May 27, 2016 09:30:40 pm
      Look at the fukers though, it would take maybe 5 - 10 minutes to sign an autograph for everyone there. Most of the cu*ts just drive straight past.

EDIT: The two wools in the video are proper whoppers

its not the issue of stopping tho is it. From 2 mins on, there was a person trying to get in while one of the player stopped to sign autographs and she had to wait. You cant tell me there is not an accident waiting to happen right there/
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #14: May 27, 2016 09:58:42 pm
      Ive seen vids on youtube it looks pretty dangerous

Maybe they should of gone back to the old entrance/exit which was good enough for the players of the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s!!

PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,475 posts | 701 
      Reply #15: May 27, 2016 11:19:08 pm
      Maybe they should of gone back to the old entrance/exit which was good enough for the players of the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s!!

Again, what ever point you're trying to make about the players. You cant watch that video and tell me its not dangerous. You're being ridiculous.

Look at when Skrtel exits and tries to turn right at around 4:45secs in the video and all the people rush to his window. Thats an accident waiting to happen.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #16: May 27, 2016 11:32:47 pm
      Again, what ever point you're trying to make about the players. You cant watch that video and tell me its not dangerous. You're being ridiculous.

Look at when Skrtel exits and tries to turn right at around 4:45secs in the video and all the people rush to his window. Thats an accident waiting to happen.

See you don't even know the entrance was changed over sometime back!!

I don't need to watch any video, been round there and know people who live around there, it's not that dangerous.

Where people are standing by the entrance on those pics above are still not technically in the way of traffic that goes down that road, they're just in the way of the players leaving.

srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4877 
      Reply #17: May 27, 2016 11:51:12 pm
      See you don't even know the entrance was changed over sometime back!!

I don't need to watch any video, been round there and know people who live around there, it's not that dangerous.

Where people are standing by the entrance on those pics above are still not technically in the way of traffic that goes down that road, they're just in the way of the players leaving.

Agree.

Doesn't look dangerous at all.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #18: May 28, 2016 09:51:23 am
      I don't know the entrance /exit there, nor do I know if it poses a danger or not, but I think  a simple solution would be to designate certain days in the week for a signing session, with different players on each day....

Say a Tuesday and a Thursday for example, where 3,4 players take half a hour or so to sign autographs do selfies, surely that wouldn't tax them too much in their day to day hectic schedules  :f_tongueincheek:

If it was properly organised with a bit of security I think it would work, keep kids safe and all importantly very happy.

YNWA
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #19: May 28, 2016 09:58:24 am
      Will it be an underground tunnel ?
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #20: May 28, 2016 10:14:47 am
      Club in designated autograph hunter area shame.

Players who don't want to stop don't stop. Players who do want to will. What will change besides it being a little safer and easier?
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #21: May 28, 2016 11:14:11 am
      Shouldn't be letting them out anyway until they can learn to perform consistently.
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,475 posts | 701 
      Reply #22: May 28, 2016 05:45:23 pm
      Well if u are unwilling to watch the video, then u are clearly trying to portray a particular narrative. Why didn't you just come out and say it?

anyone with common sense can see that sh*t is an accident waiting to happen.

All they are doing it creating a barrier so fans wont swarm the exit / entrance path , thus making it easier for staff to enter and the players that want to stop will stop. As they did previously.
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,475 posts | 701 
      Reply #23: May 28, 2016 05:46:44 pm
      Club in designated autograph hunter area shame.

Players who don't want to stop don't stop. Players who do want to will. What will change besides it being a little safer and easier?

how dare you be level headed?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #24: May 28, 2016 05:50:05 pm
      Well if u are unwilling to watch the video, then u are clearly trying to portray a particular narrative. Why didn't you just come out and say it?

Why do I need to watch it, I've been around there, have you? By the sounds of it no and you're just making sh*t up in your head for arguments sake.

Divvy!

PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,475 posts | 701 
      Reply #25: May 28, 2016 06:05:57 pm
      Why do I need to watch it, I've been around there, have you? By the sounds of it no and you're just making sh*t up in your head for arguments sake.

Divvy!

whatever you say buddy.
      bmck
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #26: May 28, 2016 06:27:40 pm
      And this was the players bus coming out one night last week...

waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #27: May 28, 2016 07:11:55 pm
      God forbid, they have their own families / lives to attend to ;D HOW DARE THEY?

you are aptly named.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #28: May 28, 2016 07:13:19 pm

in your own little world do you have any idea how much it means for the kids to see and speak to the players. Do you even know where the training ground is and what the surrounding area is like...nope thought not
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #29: May 28, 2016 08:11:56 pm
      in your own little world do you have any idea how much it means for the kids to see and speak to the players. Do you even know where the training ground is and what the surrounding area is like...nope thought not

Sad thing is mate, the club share his sentiments.

Modern football is so depressing at times. Club needs to get a grip.

No wonder posers like Lallana think they're something.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #30: May 28, 2016 10:42:41 pm

The game moves further and further away from the core supporters these young Kids idolise the players. Is it any wonder Anfield is at times like a f***in library when they continue to take the passion away from fans and then some so called fans think its a good idea.
      A lot of these kids have very little and to see a Star stop and sign something for them is absolutely huge and in all the years  of Players leaving the training ground I cannot remember an incident
      LFCSTEVE1984
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,729 posts | 408 
      Reply #31: May 28, 2016 11:55:35 pm
      Why not just let the fans in again like they did when the entrance was on Deysbrook Lane. It was easier if safety is the issue.

Anyway its not really a problem anyway because it's not that busy down there. People looking at that video thinking it is dangerous need to go down and have a look.

Those people are not as close to the main road as you'd think.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #32: May 28, 2016 11:57:28 pm
      Why not just let the fans in again like they did when the entrance was on Deysbrook Lane. It was easier if safety is the issue.

Anyway its not really a problem anyway because it's not that busy down there. People looking at that video thinking it is dangerous need to go down and have a look.

Those people are not as close to the main road as you'd think.

Bang on mate, that's the point I was trying to make.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      Reply #33: May 29, 2016 12:02:15 am
      My main gripe with the video shown are the players jibbing the people.

Five minutes if that at the start of their leisurely afternoon.

I'd just see it as a part of my job.
      LFCSTEVE1984
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,729 posts | 408 
      Reply #34: May 29, 2016 12:56:51 am
      My main gripe with the video shown are the players jibbing the people.

Five minutes if that at the start of their leisurely afternoon.

I'd just see it as a part of my job.

That's it mate, it would take each player just 5 - 10 minutes to sign something for every person there.

You get major movie stars like Will Smith and Tom Cruise who think nothing of standing there for an hour or two signing things and getting selfies with the fans.

I went to Wimbledon once too and Federer and Djokovic spent a good 45 minutes signing autographs after a near 5 hour match.

If I was the manager I'd make them sign, and if I was the club rather than making an extra lane...

I'd be making a small area inside the Melwood walls designated solely for people wanting autographs.

I'd also make the players spend at least 5 - 10 minutes... OUTSIDE OF THEIR CARS signing things and getting photos with people waiting.
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,475 posts | 701 
      Reply #35: May 29, 2016 02:56:10 am

youre the same kinda people that voted that the club should sell suarez after the biting incident because he made the club "look bad" a delusional bunch of moaners.
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,475 posts | 701 
      Reply #36: May 29, 2016 03:02:50 am
      That's it mate, it would take each player just 5 - 10 minutes to sign something for every person there.

You get major movie stars like Will Smith and Tom Cruise who think nothing of standing there for an hour or two signing things and getting selfies with the fans.

I went to Wimbledon once too and Federer and Djokovic spent a good 45 minutes signing autographs after a near 5 hour match.

If I was the manager I'd make them sign, and if I was the club rather than making an extra lane...

I'd be making a small area inside the Melwood walls designated solely for people wanting autographs.

I'd also make the players spend at least 5 - 10 minutes... OUTSIDE OF THEIR CARS signing things and getting photos with people waiting.

how do you not understand that WIMBELDON HAPPENS ONCE A YEAR.

Movie premiers happen once in a blue moon.

These people are going to work every single day they cant all sign autographs every single day. That woman (a member of staff) had to wait to get into the training ground while a player signed autographs. That sh*t has gotta be annoying. Common sense is certainly not common.   
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #37: May 29, 2016 04:07:16 am

These people are going to work every single day they cant all sign autographs every single day. That woman (a member of staff) had to wait to get into the training ground while a player signed autographs. That sh*t has gotta be annoying. Common sense is certainly not common.   

Oh come on - it's not as if for either side of those two weeks of the year Roger and Novak are twiddling their thumbs watching Jeremy Kyle every morning. Christ knows how many tournaments they play in a year but you can bet that the physical outlay and travel in one year is much much greater than anything a footballer will do in probably an entire career! Ever wonder why tennis players never get labelled and hung up in public for being distant and aloof from fans in the same way that footballers do?
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,475 posts | 701 
      Reply #38: May 29, 2016 04:09:09 am
      Oh come on - it's not as if for either side of those two weeks of the year Roger and Novak are twiddling their thumbs watching Jeremy Kyle every morning. Christ knows how many tournaments they play in a year but you can bet that the physical outlay and travel in one year is much much greater than anything a footballer will do in probably an entire career! Ever wonder why tennis players never get labelled and hung up in public for being distant and aloof from fans in the same way that footballers do?

no one gives a f*ck about tennis bro.

You're doing mental gymnastics to 'prove' football player are 'evil'
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,049 posts | 6294 
      Reply #39: May 29, 2016 04:11:58 am
      Maybe we should stop idolizing people just because they are good at kicking a ball. If we didn't put them on a pedestal, they'd likely not act like they were on one.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      Reply #40: May 29, 2016 07:38:33 am

Stop talking out of your hole you stupid kunt, ffs get a grip, next you'll be telling us not to watch f***in nivea ads incase Lallana has do more shaving,
      I don't know you from Adam(sic) but I'm betting your one of the day tripping librarians that frequent Anfield and F**k up the atmosphere,

Those kids have F**k all dipshit so seeing their idols and the chance to get a autograph, a picture or the ultimate the players saying something to them would be like Xmas X 100,

As for the players I would also make it  part of their 'job' and compulsory that they do.

Tosser!

YNWA
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      Reply #41: May 29, 2016 09:09:04 am

You're not talking sense now. The thing the club is building with a designated area is fine by me in a world of health and safety gone mad.

Footballers don't go to Melwood everyday and when they do they aren't there for that long. What's an extra 5/10 minutes to their day to sign a few autographs for the people who've stood there all morning and also contribute to their £50k/£100k/£150k per week wages?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #42: May 29, 2016 11:46:42 am
      youre the same kinda people that voted that the club should sell suarez after the biting incident because he made the club "look bad" a delusional bunch of moaners.

And you're the type of no nothing idiot that makes an embarrassment of the term "most knowledgeable fans" tag. What the F**k has Suarez got to do with this. Most of the posters you're slagging off didn't want Suarez gone, haven't a F***ing igloo what you're on about voting, like that really mattered, if you'd bothered to read that thread at the time, most were angry at FSG being so lily-livered at accepting such a low price from Barca.

In fact I'll go as far as saying I'll bet you've never set foot in Anfield, Melwood or the city of Liverpool, yet think you know how we scousers think.

As I said yesterday, you're a divvy!

fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #43: May 29, 2016 11:56:33 am

Sound logic there i'm sure  :dunceblock:

Didn't know people were even voting about it to be honest. Are you not getting confused with pop idol?

Not sure what you're on about really, but if Luis was still here (and i think most wish he was) i'd want him to sign stuff for the kids too.

Anyway, I think you are on a wind up or just borderline autistic so F**k it.
      « Last Edit: May 29, 2016 12:16:53 pm by fields of anny rd »
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #44: May 29, 2016 12:16:42 pm
      i'd want him to sign stuff for the kids too.

The majority of whom can't even get into Anfield to see those players play!!

Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #45: May 29, 2016 12:18:09 pm
      no one gives a f*ck about tennis bro.

You're doing mental gymnastics to 'prove' football player are 'evil'

Enough for the British public to vote one as their sportsman of the year for two of the last three years.

Do shut up you TART!
      RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #46: May 29, 2016 12:32:05 pm
      PastorGeek strikes me as one of those 'fans' that seem to get more worked up about things like this than the actual football.

Give it a rest you F***ing toby, nobody is interested!
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,475 posts | 701 
      Reply #47: May 29, 2016 04:35:03 pm
      Stop talking out of your hole you stupid kunt, ffs get a grip, next you'll be telling us not to watch f***in nivea ads incase Lallana has do more shaving,
      I don't know you from Adam(sic) but I'm betting your one of the day tripping librarians that frequent Anfield and f**k up the atmosphere,

Those kids have f**k all dipshit so seeing their idols and the chance to get a autograph, a picture or the ultimate the players saying something to them would be like Xmas X 100,

As for the players I would also make it  part of their 'job' and compulsory that they do.

Tosser!

YNWA

youre really hurt about this aren't you ;D
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,475 posts | 701 
      Reply #48: May 29, 2016 04:37:59 pm
      You're not talking sense now. The thing the club is building with a designated area is fine by me in a world of health and safety gone mad.

Footballers don't go to Melwood everyday and when they do they aren't there for that long. What's an extra 5/10 minutes to their day to sign a few autographs for the people who've stood there all morning and also contribute to their £50k/£100k/£150k per week wages?

;D @ Health & Safety gone mad. Never heard that one.

Lets just ignore the lady that had to wait 10 mins to get in to do her job, cause one player was signing autographs. She can just wait every day, eff those worthless non famous staff.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      Reply #49: May 29, 2016 05:26:00 pm
      youre really hurt about this aren't you ;D

Not really fuckstick, it's you just being a total kunt!

YNWA
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,475 posts | 701 
      Reply #50: May 29, 2016 06:59:54 pm
      Not really fuckstick, it's you just being a total kunt!

YNWA

agreeing the with club = being a 'kunt'

i see your logic there
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      Reply #51: May 29, 2016 07:18:53 pm
      ;D @ Health & Safety gone mad. Never heard that one.

Lets just ignore the lady that had to wait 10 mins to get in to do her job, cause one player was signing autographs. She can just wait every day, eff those worthless non famous staff.

She was clearly not staff. If she was she wants to learn to get in on F***ing time the lazy tw*t.
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,475 posts | 701 
      Reply #52: May 29, 2016 09:44:20 pm
      She was clearly not staff. If she was she wants to learn to get in on f**king time the lazy tw*t.

she showed she ID to the guard and he let her in. I guess anyone can just drive in then right? SMH
      « Last Edit: May 30, 2016 04:22:25 am by PastorGeek »
      hobbes2702
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts | 34 
      Reply #53: May 30, 2016 02:53:52 am
      This thread has officially gone mad
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #54: May 30, 2016 05:09:30 am
      This thread has officially gone mad

Only we could get 2 pages and heated arguments over roadwork and zoning.

Just how we roll on LFCReds

Quick Reply