Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

Unofficial Premier League fixtures 216/17 season

Read 2529 times
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Unofficial Premier League fixtures 216/17 season
      Jun 06, 2016 04:02:54 pm
      Not sure if this is officially official as it has us down to play our 2nd game at home when we've asked for at least the first 2 to be away.  We're page 16 if anyone wants to have a look.

I've not looked at anyone elses yet.

https://www.docdroid.net/syClcJY/premier-league-fixture-list-2016-17.pdf.html
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Re: Unofficial Premier League fixtures 216/17 season
      Reply #1: Jun 06, 2016 06:37:39 pm
      I wouldn't imagine someone went through the hassle of making that up, it'd be a right ball ache with not much reward.

I know they do a dummy run mate but you're probably right it's someones made up fantasy who has more time on their hands than they should have  ;)
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #2: Jun 06, 2016 06:54:46 pm
      IF it's true (highly skeptical right now) then it wouldn't have been difficult to switch around the Burnley and Middlesbrough fixtures so that we're away for the first 2 games, home for the 3rd and then we're away and at home at the start of March.

United seem to get their requests accepted whenever they make them, it's about time the Premier League started sharing the love a bit.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #3: Jun 06, 2016 07:12:01 pm
      IF it's true (highly skeptical right now) then it wouldn't have been difficult to switch around the Burnley and Middlesbrough fixtures so that we're away for the first 2 games, home for the 3rd and then we're away and at home at the start of March.

United seem to get their requests accepted whenever they make them, it's about time the Premier League started sharing the love a bit.

Very true mate.  It's not impossible and everyone knows we need to play away at the start of the season so I doubt the PL would object.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,944 posts | 2706 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #4: Jun 06, 2016 08:34:50 pm
      If it's the same list that I have got we play you on December 3rd at Old Trafford then your place on April 1st.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #5: Jun 15, 2016 11:17:15 am

Quick Reply