Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 23rd of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W11 D4 L10

Hendersen & Lucas Lieva

Read 1248 times
      Neiljk551
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 5 posts |
      Hendersen & Lucas Lieva
      Aug 22, 2016 11:06:11 pm
      The two players named in the subject matter are, in my opinion, surplus to requirements at LFC. Klopp has continued to keep Hendersen as team captain, this concerns me. It indicates that Klopp considers Hendersen to be a very valid member of the team. I cannot agree, along with Lucas, who should never, ever, have worn a Liverpool shirt, neither of these two gentlemen will provide LFC with the quality that is required by any Premiership team to challenge for the title. If Klopp disagrees with this, as he appears to do so, then we can only look forward to a hit and miss season, watching the mancs, City, Chelski, Spurs and probably the bluenoses looking down upon us with smirking contempt. Koeman will have the bluenoses settled before Klopp knows where he is. Also, we will witness this coming Saturday that we bought the wrong Southampton player, it should have been Wanyama.
      Klopp needs to make some definitive decisions and stop telling us what's going to happen. Does he know his best eleven, or does he require another 13 weeks of assessment during those oh' so sacred weeks of training, he keeps telling us about. I believe that the three stooges on the so called, 'selection committee' are still pulling the strings at Anfield and not Mr Klopp, as he would have us believe. Which of the aforementioned other teams would have bought Wajnaldum ?

Wake up Jorgen and show us your mettle.

Neiljk551.
      Neiljk551
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 5 posts |
      Re: Hendersen & Lucas Lieva
      Reply #1: Aug 22, 2016 11:10:19 pm
      The two players named in the subject matter are, in my opinion, surplus to requirements at LFC. Klopp has continued to keep Hendersen as team captain, this concerns me. It indicates that Klopp considers Hendersen to be a very valid member of the team. I cannot agree, along with Lucas, who should never, ever, have worn a Liverpool shirt, neither of these two gentlemen will provide LFC with the quality that is required by any Premiership team to challenge for the title. If Klopp disagrees with this, as he appears to do so, then we can only look forward to a hit and miss season, watching the mancs, City, Chelski, Spurs and probably the bluenoses looking down upon us with smirking contempt. Koeman will have the bluenoses settled before Klopp knows where he is. Also, we will witness this coming Saturday that we bought the wrong Southampton player, it should have been Wanyama.
      Klopp needs to make some definitive decisions and stop telling us what's going to happen. Does he know his best eleven, or does he require another 13 weeks of assessment during those oh' so sacred weeks of training, he keeps telling us about. I believe that the three stooges on the so called, 'selection committee' are still pulling the strings at Anfield and not Mr Klopp, as he would have us believe. Which of the aforementioned other teams would have bought Wajnaldum ?

Wake up Jorgen and show us your mettle.

Neiljk551.
      The Kopite91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,654 posts | 246 
      Reply #2: Aug 22, 2016 11:11:37 pm
      So... who's going to do the honors here?  :roll:

On a side note; I didn't think you could start a topic with your first post?
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,174 posts | 4402 
      Reply #3: Aug 22, 2016 11:13:30 pm
      So... who's going to do the honors here?  :roll:

On a side note; I didn't think you could start a topic with your first post?

We seem to be attracting some very odd posters on here recently claiming to be LFC fans!

The Kopite91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,654 posts | 246 
      Reply #4: Aug 22, 2016 11:16:55 pm
      We seem to be attracting some very odd posters on here recently claiming to be LFC fans!

Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #5: Aug 22, 2016 11:24:45 pm
      Come on mods shut this down and send the opening poster back down the East Lancs Road or whatever hole he crept out of.
      The Kopite91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,654 posts | 246 
      Reply #6: Aug 22, 2016 11:29:03 pm
      With that level of name spelling I think we should wait until he starts a thread in the Summer transfer board linking us to Blaszczykowski... :D
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #7: Aug 22, 2016 11:53:57 pm
      Have we signed some one new and made him captain too?

Sounds Swedish/Danish this Hendersen, he any good?
      MsGerrard
      Reply #8: Aug 23, 2016 12:03:42 am
      FFS mate you can't even spell their names correctly  :f_steam: :f_steam:

Topic well and truly locked  :mad: :mad:

Quick Reply