Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Sakho snapchat

Read 8551 times
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,495 posts | 4839 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Sakho snapchat
      Sep 24, 2016 08:44:20 am
      It's about to go off with Sakho again:

https://twitter.com/ArronJohnsonGB/status/779538708760502272

Edit. With this I hit 11,000 posts.

Tits and fannies.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,185 posts | 4404 
      Re: Sakho snapchat
      Reply #1: Sep 24, 2016 08:51:56 am
      I suppose more evidence of his unprofessionalism that will only consolidate the mind of JĆ¼rgen to get rid.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #2: Sep 24, 2016 08:56:23 am

Tits and fannies.

Congrats on 11000 posts.
       I wonder what the hell is going on here then with Sakho, no doubt it will leak out but it's a distraction the team don't need.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,495 posts | 4839 
      Reply #3: Sep 24, 2016 08:59:02 am
      Really isn't a clever move is it?

With his posts he sort of proves that Klopp was right to do the things that Sakho suggests are wrong in his posts.

This isn't going to end well for Mama.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #4: Sep 24, 2016 09:12:30 am

Tits and fannies.

Congrats on the 11k posts mate.

I think Sakho's boats were pretty much burnt before this, but throwing petrol on a fire is not the cleverest idea.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #5: Sep 24, 2016 09:20:28 am
      It could get messy mate; I remember the outcry when Rodgers dropped him in favour of Lovren after disciplinary issues.

You had the odd fan going mental at the prospect of not seeing Mama again; it was "the beginning of the end of Sakho at our club" they said and they were raging at the thought of that.

Yeah it could be that they were only using Mama to have a dig at BR, that they were being disingenuous, that they really didn't care about the man and they will flip flop now but who knows...  they might be principled enough to come out of hiding on the subject. :laugh:

heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #6: Sep 24, 2016 10:26:18 am
      I cannot imagine a single fan siding with Sakho over Klopp, doing this snapchat at 3am doesn't exactly improve his argument does it!
      He really seems to be the Balotelli of defenders.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,239 posts | 4929 
      Reply #7: Sep 24, 2016 10:48:33 am
      I said back in August that I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't play another game for us.

I'd bet my house on it now.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,438 posts | 4582 
      Reply #8: Sep 24, 2016 10:54:05 am
      Just needs to go to ground & just get on with it (training) could be called into action if we suffer a injury to any of the CB's...won't happen if he is going to have a moan..

Where is Lucas to advise when you need him :)
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,688 posts | 3709 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #9: Sep 24, 2016 10:55:05 am
      He should have shut his mouth and train harder in training and get a meeting with Klopp. This will get things worse. I would have said those things after getting a transfer.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #10: Sep 24, 2016 11:17:18 am

Is that 'that' bad?

I don't know.  All seems pretty tame to me.  He hasn't really said a lot has he?
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #11: Sep 24, 2016 11:20:34 am
      Is that 'that' bad?

I don't know.  All seems pretty tame to me.  He hasn't really said a lot has he?

With you on this, not clever and won't help his cause but it's all a do about nothing really.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,438 posts | 4582 
      Reply #12: Sep 24, 2016 11:20:44 am
      Is that 'that' bad?

Seems a little frustrated at not playing & I guess only Sakho only knows this way to vent at the moment...not going hang Sakho out to dry over this tweet...
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #13: Sep 24, 2016 11:34:38 am
      Is that 'that' bad?

When you're on the outer because of discipline, get told to go on loan to prove yourself (but say no) and then take to social media to "complain", it never ends tamely.

Love Mama but he's gone about this the wrong way. He'll be off in January one way or another.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #14: Sep 24, 2016 11:36:46 am

It appears he has called someone somewhere a liar... it all depends on who that someone is, as to how "bad" it is, I suppose.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,688 posts | 3709 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #15: Sep 24, 2016 11:39:16 am
      When you're on the outer because of discipline, get told to go on loan to prove yourself (but say no) and then take to social media to "complain", it never ends tamely.

Love Mama but he's gone about this the wrong way. He'll be off in January one way or another.

I totally agree. He should have went on loan to prove himself and then come in the Summer to close Klopp's mouth with his performance.

It went south very fast after the Dortmund's home game :(
      Fan 86
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 760 posts | 38 
      Reply #16: Sep 24, 2016 11:43:30 am
      Hour's before a match where our manager has asked for an air of positive thoughts and anger!. Pretty stupid if you ask me!. Will be very surprised if he ever play's for us again!.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,495 posts | 4839 
      Reply #17: Sep 24, 2016 11:55:00 am
      Is that 'that' bad?

With you on this, not clever and won't help his cause but it's all a do about nothing really.

While you both can say it's not that bad I can't help think that if there is anybody in this squad who should not be talking shop about truth and lies regarding his manager at 3am in the morning, on Snapchat, it would overwhelmingly be Sakho.

Pissing on his own chips no matter how you want to look at it
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,281 posts | 1663 
      Reply #18: Sep 24, 2016 11:58:49 am
      Silly Silly Boy yes not a lot in the content but when in the doghouse got to keep your head down was exactly the same at PSG seems he doesnt quite get the bigger picture that Klopp is clearly testing him and hes Just done what Klopp probably expected.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #19: Sep 24, 2016 12:03:36 pm
      While you both can say it's not that bad I can't help think that if there is anybody in this squad who should not be talking shop about truth and lies regarding his manager at 3am in the morning, on Snapchat, it would overwhelmingly be Sakho.

Oh, I didn't take it as he was talking about the manager - assumed he was referring to the whole UEFA case and the 'lie' thing?  Maybe I'm wrong.

It's pretty ambiguous either way.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #20: Sep 24, 2016 12:23:03 pm
      Oh, I didn't take it as he was talking about the manager - assumed he was referring to the whole UEFA case and the 'lie' thing?  Maybe I'm wrong.

It's pretty ambiguous either way.

You may be right J.D. but I was presuming this was the lie :-

Klopp last spoke in detail about Sakho's situation before the Derby game where he suggested he rather than the player will decide when he is fit.

ā€œ[He is] still working on [his fitness],ā€ said Klopp.

ā€œOf course he is closer, he is still working. But [being] match fit is a big difference. Thatā€™s all. Itā€™s not about only making a few sessions.

ā€œItā€™s not about how the player feels. Itā€™s about how I feel and how close the player is. That needs time. Itā€™s a long, long time that he didnā€™t play, for sure.

ā€œAll the other players had not that long a break. Then it makes more sense that you really use the time and thatā€™s what we are working on.ā€

RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #21: Sep 24, 2016 12:38:55 pm
      He's obviously frustrated, he wants to play, but not being picked is doing his French nut in.

3am, shows that maybe he's not ready, if he was playing today, then he should be asleep.

Because he's being watch by social media makes this an issue, if it was Billy from stores who wanted to be moved to the tills, we wouldn't give a sh*t.

Just don't think he's the brightest, not a crime, but makes him vulnerable in the adult world, someone needs to sit him down, and have a long chat with him.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #22: Sep 24, 2016 12:41:26 pm
      Haha no point anybody playing it down. Calling the manager a liar? He's finished here.

Quick Reply