Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

Sakho snapchat

Read 8549 times
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Sakho snapchat
      Sep 24, 2016 08:44:20 am
      It's about to go off with Sakho again:

https://twitter.com/ArronJohnsonGB/status/779538708760502272

Edit. With this I hit 11,000 posts.

Tits and fannies.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,174 posts | 4402 
      Re: Sakho snapchat
      Reply #1: Sep 24, 2016 08:51:56 am
      I suppose more evidence of his unprofessionalism that will only consolidate the mind of Jürgen to get rid.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #2: Sep 24, 2016 08:56:23 am

Tits and fannies.

Congrats on 11000 posts.
       I wonder what the hell is going on here then with Sakho, no doubt it will leak out but it's a distraction the team don't need.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      Reply #3: Sep 24, 2016 08:59:02 am
      Really isn't a clever move is it?

With his posts he sort of proves that Klopp was right to do the things that Sakho suggests are wrong in his posts.

This isn't going to end well for Mama.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #4: Sep 24, 2016 09:12:30 am

Tits and fannies.

Congrats on the 11k posts mate.

I think Sakho's boats were pretty much burnt before this, but throwing petrol on a fire is not the cleverest idea.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #5: Sep 24, 2016 09:20:28 am
      It could get messy mate; I remember the outcry when Rodgers dropped him in favour of Lovren after disciplinary issues.

You had the odd fan going mental at the prospect of not seeing Mama again; it was "the beginning of the end of Sakho at our club" they said and they were raging at the thought of that.

Yeah it could be that they were only using Mama to have a dig at BR, that they were being disingenuous, that they really didn't care about the man and they will flip flop now but who knows...  they might be principled enough to come out of hiding on the subject. :laugh:

heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #6: Sep 24, 2016 10:26:18 am
      I cannot imagine a single fan siding with Sakho over Klopp, doing this snapchat at 3am doesn't exactly improve his argument does it!
      He really seems to be the Balotelli of defenders.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,170 posts | 4904 
      Reply #7: Sep 24, 2016 10:48:33 am
      I said back in August that I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't play another game for us.

I'd bet my house on it now.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,423 posts | 4581 
      Reply #8: Sep 24, 2016 10:54:05 am
      Just needs to go to ground & just get on with it (training) could be called into action if we suffer a injury to any of the CB's...won't happen if he is going to have a moan..

Where is Lucas to advise when you need him :)
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,682 posts | 3702 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #9: Sep 24, 2016 10:55:05 am
      He should have shut his mouth and train harder in training and get a meeting with Klopp. This will get things worse. I would have said those things after getting a transfer.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,608 posts | 6930 
      Reply #10: Sep 24, 2016 11:17:18 am

Is that 'that' bad?

I don't know.  All seems pretty tame to me.  He hasn't really said a lot has he?
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #11: Sep 24, 2016 11:20:34 am
      Is that 'that' bad?

I don't know.  All seems pretty tame to me.  He hasn't really said a lot has he?

With you on this, not clever and won't help his cause but it's all a do about nothing really.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,423 posts | 4581 
      Reply #12: Sep 24, 2016 11:20:44 am
      Is that 'that' bad?

Seems a little frustrated at not playing & I guess only Sakho only knows this way to vent at the moment...not going hang Sakho out to dry over this tweet...
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #13: Sep 24, 2016 11:34:38 am
      Is that 'that' bad?

When you're on the outer because of discipline, get told to go on loan to prove yourself (but say no) and then take to social media to "complain", it never ends tamely.

Love Mama but he's gone about this the wrong way. He'll be off in January one way or another.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #14: Sep 24, 2016 11:36:46 am

It appears he has called someone somewhere a liar... it all depends on who that someone is, as to how "bad" it is, I suppose.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,682 posts | 3702 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #15: Sep 24, 2016 11:39:16 am
      When you're on the outer because of discipline, get told to go on loan to prove yourself (but say no) and then take to social media to "complain", it never ends tamely.

Love Mama but he's gone about this the wrong way. He'll be off in January one way or another.

I totally agree. He should have went on loan to prove himself and then come in the Summer to close Klopp's mouth with his performance.

It went south very fast after the Dortmund's home game :(
      Fan 86
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 760 posts | 38 
      Reply #16: Sep 24, 2016 11:43:30 am
      Hour's before a match where our manager has asked for an air of positive thoughts and anger!. Pretty stupid if you ask me!. Will be very surprised if he ever play's for us again!.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      Reply #17: Sep 24, 2016 11:55:00 am
      Is that 'that' bad?

With you on this, not clever and won't help his cause but it's all a do about nothing really.

While you both can say it's not that bad I can't help think that if there is anybody in this squad who should not be talking shop about truth and lies regarding his manager at 3am in the morning, on Snapchat, it would overwhelmingly be Sakho.

Pissing on his own chips no matter how you want to look at it
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,260 posts | 1659 
      Reply #18: Sep 24, 2016 11:58:49 am
      Silly Silly Boy yes not a lot in the content but when in the doghouse got to keep your head down was exactly the same at PSG seems he doesnt quite get the bigger picture that Klopp is clearly testing him and hes Just done what Klopp probably expected.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,608 posts | 6930 
      Reply #19: Sep 24, 2016 12:03:36 pm
      While you both can say it's not that bad I can't help think that if there is anybody in this squad who should not be talking shop about truth and lies regarding his manager at 3am in the morning, on Snapchat, it would overwhelmingly be Sakho.

Oh, I didn't take it as he was talking about the manager - assumed he was referring to the whole UEFA case and the 'lie' thing?  Maybe I'm wrong.

It's pretty ambiguous either way.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #20: Sep 24, 2016 12:23:03 pm
      Oh, I didn't take it as he was talking about the manager - assumed he was referring to the whole UEFA case and the 'lie' thing?  Maybe I'm wrong.

It's pretty ambiguous either way.

You may be right J.D. but I was presuming this was the lie :-

Klopp last spoke in detail about Sakho's situation before the Derby game where he suggested he rather than the player will decide when he is fit.

“[He is] still working on [his fitness],” said Klopp.

“Of course he is closer, he is still working. But [being] match fit is a big difference. That’s all. It’s not about only making a few sessions.

“It’s not about how the player feels. It’s about how I feel and how close the player is. That needs time. It’s a long, long time that he didn’t play, for sure.

“All the other players had not that long a break. Then it makes more sense that you really use the time and that’s what we are working on.”

RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #21: Sep 24, 2016 12:38:55 pm
      He's obviously frustrated, he wants to play, but not being picked is doing his French nut in.

3am, shows that maybe he's not ready, if he was playing today, then he should be asleep.

Because he's being watch by social media makes this an issue, if it was Billy from stores who wanted to be moved to the tills, we wouldn't give a sh*t.

Just don't think he's the brightest, not a crime, but makes him vulnerable in the adult world, someone needs to sit him down, and have a long chat with him.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #22: Sep 24, 2016 12:41:26 pm
      Haha no point anybody playing it down. Calling the manager a liar? He's finished here.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,921 posts | 4986 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #23: Sep 24, 2016 12:51:32 pm
      Think he's being a bit of a bawbag tbf, the last thing he needs is to piss off Jürgen even more than he has already,
      He needs to knuckle the F**k down work his arse off and give everything he can possibly give to get back on Klopp's Xmas card list,
      Tweeting Twattery @ 3am isn't the brightest thing to do, which smacks of unprofessionalism, a attitude Jürgen hates,

Aurevoir Mama!!

YNWA
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,526 posts | 719 
      Reply #24: Sep 24, 2016 02:36:26 pm
      I think he's been treated poorly. And he's been publicly shamed and kept quiet over it.

Like i said before, he can't be the only player in the history of football to be late for team meetings. But you don't hear managers putting at out there in the media.

I like Klopp but it was poor man management IMO.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #25: Sep 24, 2016 03:43:03 pm
      I think he's been treated poorly. And he's been publicly shamed and kept quiet over it.

Like i said before, he can't be the only player in the history of football to be late for team meetings. But you don't hear managers putting at out there in the media.

Oh do shut up you fuckwit, what on earth would you know about man management? Are you suggesting that Klopp should accept someone with a poor attitude, someone who in all likelihood took drugs and fu**ed up our final, someone who refused a loan deal and someone calling him a liar. Sakho was at best an average CB, we have much much better now in Matip.

Bye Bye Sakho and please take your number one superfan PastorGreek with you.
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #26: Sep 24, 2016 03:53:07 pm
      He is realistically our third best centre half behind Lovren and Matip. And I like him, think he loves the club! Keep unless you're getting a player better than him!
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #27: Sep 24, 2016 04:01:51 pm
      He is realistically our third best centre half behind Lovren and Matip. And I like him, think he loves the club! Keep unless you're getting a player better than him!

I'd argue Klavan is better, in which case he's 4th best but with a sh*t attitude and unprofessional, I'm sure we can buy someone better in January, if we need to.
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,526 posts | 719 
      Reply #28: Sep 24, 2016 04:16:57 pm
      Oh do shut up you fuckwit, what on earth would you know about man management? Are you suggesting that Klopp should accept someone with a poor attitude, someone who in all likelihood took drugs and fu**ed up our final, someone who refused a loan deal and someone calling him a liar. Sakho was at best an average CB, we have much much better now in Matip.

Bye Bye Sakho and please take your number one superfan PastorGreek with you.

Why are you so angry? Who hurt you?
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #29: Sep 24, 2016 05:25:06 pm
      Why are you so angry? Who hurt you?

Not angry or hurt, but you did irritate me with your idiotic support of Sakho and attack of Klopp's man management. Klopp is not without fault but his treatment of Sakho and man-management in general is one of his key strengths.
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #30: Sep 24, 2016 05:53:21 pm
      Hmm hard one to read.  Players always make themselves out as being completely innocent without realizing why they're being punished.

At the same time, managers peddle lies and half-truths all the time. Rafa did loads, Kenny did loads, Brendan did loads, no reason to think Jürgen isn't or wouldn't do the same.

The truth, as always, is probably somewhere in the middle.
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #31: Sep 24, 2016 05:57:29 pm
      Pretty damn stupid of him to go on social media and vent.
      Always felt confused about why so many rated him as a player.
      Now off the field he has shown himself to be pretty foolish once again.
      5timesacharm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,507 posts | 948 
      Reply #32: Sep 24, 2016 06:43:33 pm

Even if that was so, he's not made his situation any better by ranting on social media. It's stupidity in the extreme. Regardless of the rights and wrongs of the situation, he needed to knuckle down, wait for his chance and take it. Now that chance is unlikely to come and he has only himself to blame.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #33: Sep 24, 2016 06:51:08 pm
      Never bought in to the hype with him could have counted on one hand the number of outstanding games he had.

People used him thought to beat on our most expensive defensive signing ever and at every opportunity elevated him at the expense of Lovren to suit their agenda.

Think he's all but sealed his faith here.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #34: Sep 24, 2016 06:57:46 pm
      Never bought in to the hype with him could have counted on one hand the number of outstanding games he had.

People used him thought to beat on our most expensive defensive signing ever and at every opportunity elevated him at the expense of Lovren to suit their agenda.

Think he's all but sealed his faith here.

Perhaps. I was always a big fan but in retrospect, even I would have looked world class alongside Skrtel. His actions this morning have been unbelievable and signals curtains.

With the likes of Matip coming in, Klopp has raised the reference points so high.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #35: Sep 24, 2016 07:01:30 pm
      Perhaps. I was always a big fan but in retrospect, even I would have looked world class alongside Skrtel.

With the likes of Matip coming in, Klopp has raised the reference points so high.

Mate to be honest he was put on a massive pedestal from the beginning and strangely enough heralded highly over Lovren at every opportunity.

I think he's done remember he also walked out of Anfield when he found out he was on bench in derby.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #36: Sep 24, 2016 07:28:44 pm
      https://twitter.com/AnfieldHQ/status/779745423493832705

Think whatever has happened, he's pissed off Klopp. Has no future with us it seems and if I'm honest, I don't think we have missed him at all so far.
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #37: Sep 24, 2016 07:29:30 pm

Think whatever has happened, he's pissed off the Klopp. Has no future with us it seems and if I'm honest, I don't think we have missed him at all so far.

Yip he's done
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #38: Sep 24, 2016 07:32:29 pm

Think whatever has happened, he's pissed off Klopp. Has no future with us it seems and if I'm honest, I don't think we have missed him at all so far.

Agreed on all points, foolish thing for Mama to do to distract attention onto himself during a matchday. Any day really but the timing shows no concern for the game today and that alone will count massively against him.

Saint asked a while back if I think Sakho has played his last game for us, without a monumental injury crisis I'd be amazed if he gets any minutes whatsoever. Someone mentioned he has a 10% clause in his contract, I'd also imagine he has some disciplinary clauses too so while he's breaking them I'm sure we'll have no issue in breaking the 10% if it's there and calling it equal.

A shame because I like him as a player but when the squad is on such a high and momentum is with the lads I'm afraid Mama just looks a bit foolish for this.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,608 posts | 6930 
      Reply #39: Sep 24, 2016 08:30:14 pm
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,264 posts | 6365 
      Reply #40: Sep 25, 2016 12:59:19 am
      Strange way to try and impress the boss.
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,526 posts | 719 
      Reply #41: Sep 25, 2016 06:50:25 am
      Even if that was so, he's not made his situation any better by ranting on social media. It's stupidity in the extreme. Regardless of the rights and wrongs of the situation, he needed to knuckle down, wait for his chance and take it. Now that chance is unlikely to come and he has only himself to blame.

Managers always fall out with players whether its going good or bad. Its rare for it not to happen.

Look at it this way.

Was it wise to call the manager a liar? No

Was it was to call the player unprofessional in the media to make him virtuallly unsellable? No

I think neither party has made wise decisions here.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,610 posts | 3914 
      Reply #42: Sep 25, 2016 09:08:57 am
      Proper douchebag
      RedWilly

• 9,185 posts | 1636 
      Reply #43: Sep 25, 2016 11:54:58 am
      That's him out the door then isn't it.

Must have been on the suace to be posting that at 3am on a match day!
      5timesacharm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,507 posts | 948 
      Reply #44: Sep 25, 2016 12:25:15 pm
      Managers always fall out with players whether its going good or bad. Its rare for it not to happen.

Look at it this way.

Was it was to call the player unprofessional in the media to make him virtuallly unsellable? No

Sakho isn't the person who decides whether he plays or not. Calling the person who does a liar isn't the brightest thing you can do. Besides, I see the situation totally different to you. You should look into his history and why he was sold by PSG. Klopp was well within his rights as manager to call out a player for acting unprofessional. How much trouble would you be in if you persistently turned up late during a business trip? What about if you didn't show for a working dinner? What would happen to you if your boss caught you taking illegal substances? Why should a football player be excused from this when the average person would not? Forgive me for saying so but you're in danger of being an apologist for bad behaviour.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #45: Sep 25, 2016 01:25:05 pm

Look at it this way.

Seeing as you are such an expert on Man-Management, what do you suggest Klopp should have done with a player who doesn't respond to his instructions and clowns about in an "unprofessional" way?
      You are of course right that its not the first time a player falls out with a manager but with good and strong managers that player will normally find themselves propelled towards the exit door very very quickly and that is exactly what will happen to Mama and good bloody riddance in my opinion.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #46: Sep 25, 2016 01:52:53 pm
      He fu**ed up in pre-season and fu**ed up when he got back and been F***ing up ever since.

The way the team is gelling, performing and working, i know i wouldn't want someone in the squad who has been acting like Mama has if i were Jürgen.

The only way he saves his career is going on loan in January. However, he may not have a choice to even do so by then - could be permanent.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,423 posts | 4581 
      Reply #47: Sep 25, 2016 02:02:30 pm
      He fu**ed up in pre-season and fu**ed up when he got back and been f**king up ever since.

The way the team is gelling, performing and working, i know i wouldn't want someone in the squad who has been acting like Mama has if i were Jürgen.

The only way he saves his career is going on loan in January. However, he may not have a choice to even do so by then - could be permanent.

You would think Sakho would have learned a thing or two from Moreno being benched! & how Moreno going about his business quietly on the training ground trying to work himself into the starting 11 again...

Same with Mig's, dropped from a winning team but not airing his grevieances on social media on the night...
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,526 posts | 719 
      Reply #48: Sep 25, 2016 06:26:40 pm
      Seeing as you are such an expert on Man-Management, what do you suggest Klopp should have done with a player who doesn't respond to his instructions and clowns about in an "unprofessional" way?
      You are of course right that its not the first time a player falls out with a manager but with good and strong managers that player will normally find themselves propelled towards the exit door very very quickly and that is exactly what will happen to Mama and good bloody riddance in my opinion.

i never said i was a 'man management expert' stop projecting.

All's im saying is logically speaking its hard to believe that in the history of football let alone liverpool football club, that Sahko is the first ever professional footballer to be late for team meetings or 'clowned around' behind the scenes.

On how many occasions have you seen any other managers publicly shame players in the media?
      I thought we didn't 'air our dirty laundry in the public?'
      Wasn't that a thing this club didn't do?

And lets say Sahko was unprofessional and always late and now we dont want him any more.

Is talking about it in the media the best way to sell him and get the best price for him?

I don't see how what im saying is so hard to comprehend.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #49: Sep 25, 2016 06:56:59 pm
      Just been watching an interview Linekar and Klopp done together. In it Linekar asks Klopp if he explains to a player why he has been left out of the the team on match day. Klopp replies by saying no but they can ask him on Monday but for him, if a player asks him on match day it shows a lack of respect for the game because that's the most important thing.

This could be what has pissed Klopp off this time.

Around 6:35 in the clip onwards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YbTN0B00VM
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,526 posts | 719 
      Reply #50: Sep 25, 2016 07:05:56 pm
      Sakho isn't the person who decides whether he plays or not. Calling the person who does a liar isn't the brightest thing you can do. Besides, I see the situation totally different to you. You should look into his history and why he was sold by PSG. Klopp was well within his rights as manager to call out a player for acting unprofessional. How much trouble would you be in if you persistently turned up late during a business trip? What about if you didn't show for a working dinner? What would happen to you if your boss caught you taking illegal substances? Why should a football player be excused from this when the average person would not? Forgive me for saying so but you're in danger of being an apologist for bad behaviour.

If you are going to dig up his PSG career. (which i see a lot of people doing to justify klopps actions) A team which he was captain of and also got a standing ovation/emotional fairwell at (hardly seems like he was hated by psg fans)

If these were the reasons behind him leaving PSG. THEN i'd  HONESTLY have to question our highly paid transfer committee who supposedly do deep research on a player, his family, his upbringing, his 'character'. etc etc.

How many times have they got it wrong?
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #51: Sep 25, 2016 07:07:08 pm
      If these were the reasons behind him leaving PSG. THEN i'd  HONESTLY have to question our highly paid transfer committee who supposedly do deep research on a player, his family, his upbringing, his 'character'. etc etc.

Well we did sign Balotelli...
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,264 posts | 6365 
      Reply #52: Sep 25, 2016 07:22:27 pm
      I've always liked Sakho and mostly stuck up  for him. In fact I'm still a bit confused as to why Jürgen has treated him the way he did and then didn't get rid of him during the Summer...but what Sakho's done is at best supremely careless and at worst, calculated and a slap in the face to the boss. Either way, it's not the way a professional goes about handling his business. If he truly cared about the club over himself (which is what we are looking for in a player as well as Klopp I'd imagined) then he would keep his head down, work his ass off and let whatever happens happen. To me, this is a selfish action and he should know it will cause unnecessary distraction at a time when we are flying.
      Son Of A Gun

• 5,187 posts | 1269 
      Reply #53: Sep 25, 2016 07:29:51 pm
      If you are going to dig up his PSG career. (which i see a lot of people doing to justify klopps actions) A team which he was captain of and also got a standing ovation/emotional fairwell at (hardly seems like he was hated by psg fans)

Wow, you've only JUST started to question the practices of the transfer committee?

Keep up son.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,722 posts | 6707 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #54: Sep 25, 2016 10:04:21 pm
      His autobiography should be out any day now.  :D
      MsGerrard
      Reply #55: Sep 25, 2016 11:09:28 pm
      No one messes Jürgen about and gets away with it.... Mama, I'm afraid you've just shot yourself in the foot there mate  :f_whistle:
      RedScouseLaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 753 posts | 40 
      • du du du du du du, du du du du du du
      Reply #56: Sep 26, 2016 12:38:04 am
      Just get him sold now. Unwanted distraction to the team.
      5timesacharm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,507 posts | 948 
      Reply #57: Sep 26, 2016 01:27:18 am
      Just get him sold now. Unwanted distraction to the team.

Just one problem. There's a little thing called 'The transfer window' ;)

On a serious note, I hope this can be resolved without a sale. He's a good player and we need good players in the squad.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #58: Sep 26, 2016 05:49:39 am
      he has not really spoken such ill words about anybody but the timing is poor. It is no where near the level of what Klopp said about Sturridge so I think people just need to forget about it.
      5timesacharm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,507 posts | 948 
      Reply #59: Sep 26, 2016 11:34:45 am

The reasons he left PSG are the same reasons his Liverpool career is hanging in tatters. He was disruptive, he didn't take things seriously enough, for example having poor dieting habits, as well as having fractious relationships with certain members of staff. Many of his coaches were unhappy with his unprofessional demeanour, peaking with a nasty altercation with a journalist regarding his social habits, and PSG actually almost got rid of him as a teenager. You can do your homework here. Suffice it to say, contrary to his own claims at the time, he wasn't pushed out because of the Qatari revolution. Someone who is unwilling to give everything for the cause is not what's needed in our squad right now.
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #60: Sep 26, 2016 11:36:29 am
      How much dyou think we'll get for him?
      LFCSTEVE1984
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,729 posts | 408 
      Reply #61: Sep 26, 2016 01:00:02 pm
      How much dyou think we'll get for him?

Not far off what we paid for him
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #62: Sep 26, 2016 01:03:41 pm

£18M? Maybe if we can flog to a PL club I suppose but he's damaged goods think we'd do well to get half that
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,514 posts | 1766 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #63: Sep 26, 2016 01:15:21 pm
      No very bright is he, just pissed Klopp off even more with these tweets. ;D.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #64: Sep 26, 2016 11:38:52 pm
      Mamadou Sakho escapes Liverpool fine over Snapchat outburst - but Anfield future bleaker than ever
       22:30, 26 Sep 2016
      By David Maddock

The Frenchman claimed the club had lied about his absence and Jürgen Klopp has told him he will not play unless there is a serious injury crisis
      Mamadou Sakho has escaped serious punishment for his late night social media rants about “lies”.

But even though the Liverpool defender is unlikely to be fined for claiming “I can’t accept the lie, the fans deserve to know the true”, over his absence from the team, his Anfield future looks grimmer than ever.

Sakho was back in training on Sunday, a day after his outburst on snapchat, with manager Jürgen Klopp suggesting it “was not positive”, and that he would deal with the situation.

The German coach is reluctant to fine players, but he spoke personally with Sakho, and it is understood he made clear the France international will not play unless there is a serious defensive injury crisis.

With Dejan Lovren, Joel Matip , Ragnar Klavan, Joe Gomez, Lucas and quite possibly Kevin Stewart all ahead of him for a central defensive position, that means he is unlikely to play for Liverpool again.

Klopp made clear in the summer the centre half should move if he wanted first team football, and that position has not changed, even though Sakho spurned the advances of Besiktas, Stoke and West Brom.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/mamadou-sakho-escapes-liverpool-punishment-8918659

No new quotes, but more or less what we all thought and expected.
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #65: Sep 28, 2016 02:13:24 pm
      In a way, I'm pleased to see how much sakho cares and how much he wants to play. A lot of modern day footballers wouldn't give a sh*t whether they were dropped or not, they would just go out shopping or partying with their millions on a Saturday instead.

However, some of his behaviour can't be excused. I don't think he has done anything too criminal which is worthy of being sacked, but Jürgen was right to drop him from the team.

I like sakho a lot and for me he is a better centre half than both lovren and Klavan. Sakho and Matip would be my first choice pairing. Even though we're winning, we're still shipping in goals and I think matip and sakho would be a very, very solid partnership.

I hope he keeps his trap shut and is given one last chance by Jürgen. It won't be long until somebody picks up a knock or suspension and he is back in. Then, as he says he wants to do, his football can do the talking.

Oh and people moaning in this thread that he disobeyed the boss by not taking a loan move......I wouldn't go on F***ing loan to stoke either. F**k that.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #66: Sep 28, 2016 02:27:23 pm
      On what evidence is Sakho better then Lovren?

Can someone please enlighten me show me the stats, the evidence , the vision?!
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,264 posts | 6365 
      Reply #67: Sep 28, 2016 04:03:56 pm

Dude you have a serious boner for Lovren. Can I ask why? I mean we all have our favorites, just curious why yours is Lovren.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #68: Sep 28, 2016 05:00:17 pm
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #69: Sep 28, 2016 05:28:44 pm
      Dude you have a serious boner for Lovren. Can I ask why? I mean we all have our favorites, just curious why yours is Lovren.

Fellow countryman i believe, but aside from that he is better than Sakho anyways
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,157 posts | 8543 
      Reply #70: Sep 28, 2016 06:00:29 pm

Might have something to do with Dado's Croat background.

Just a thought!!
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #71: Sep 28, 2016 06:03:41 pm
      He's starting for the u23's against Wolfsburg in an hour.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #72: Sep 28, 2016 07:24:57 pm
      Klopp offering grace to Mama?
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #73: Sep 28, 2016 08:51:51 pm

Mirror reported Sakho and Jürgen had a chat on Monday. Said he wouldn't play unless a defensive crisis occurred.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #74: Sep 28, 2016 08:54:33 pm
      Mirror reported Sakho and Jürgen had a chat on Monday. Said he wouldn't play unless a defensive crisis occurred.

Probably a part of this "he has to play 10% of games" clause.
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #75: Sep 29, 2016 09:54:40 am

It's just my opinion. Both have been at the club for 2-3 years now and out of the two of them, Sakho has been the more consistent player and has put in the better performances.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #76: Sep 29, 2016 02:36:50 pm
      It's just my opinion. Both have been at the club for 2-3 years now and out of the two of them, Sakho has been the more consistent player and has put in the better performances.

Fair play to your opinion in mine and the way that I evaluate it it's quite the opposite.

Lovrens gone to another level  as have a few others with Klopps arrival.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,608 posts | 6930 
      Reply #77: Sep 29, 2016 02:53:07 pm
      I'd say Sakho has been the most consistent over his time at the club - Lovren's form has picked up over the last 12 months.  Be difficult to really decide between them at present.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #78: Sep 30, 2016 10:12:37 am
      If he keeps his head down and falls into line, there may be hope for him, if not, he'll be loaned or sold in January when a Champions League club is having an injury crisis, he's not cup tied and is an International defender.

Quick Reply