Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

Sakho snapchat

Read 8545 times
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,913 posts | 4980 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Re: Sakho snapchat
      Reply #23: Sep 24, 2016 12:51:32 pm
      Think he's being a bit of a bawbag tbf, the last thing he needs is to piss off Jürgen even more than he has already,
      He needs to knuckle the F**k down work his arse off and give everything he can possibly give to get back on Klopp's Xmas card list,
      Tweeting Twattery @ 3am isn't the brightest thing to do, which smacks of unprofessionalism, a attitude Jürgen hates,

Aurevoir Mama!!

YNWA
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,520 posts | 713 
      Reply #24: Sep 24, 2016 02:36:26 pm
      I think he's been treated poorly. And he's been publicly shamed and kept quiet over it.

Like i said before, he can't be the only player in the history of football to be late for team meetings. But you don't hear managers putting at out there in the media.

I like Klopp but it was poor man management IMO.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #25: Sep 24, 2016 03:43:03 pm
      I think he's been treated poorly. And he's been publicly shamed and kept quiet over it.

Like i said before, he can't be the only player in the history of football to be late for team meetings. But you don't hear managers putting at out there in the media.

Oh do shut up you fuckwit, what on earth would you know about man management? Are you suggesting that Klopp should accept someone with a poor attitude, someone who in all likelihood took drugs and fu**ed up our final, someone who refused a loan deal and someone calling him a liar. Sakho was at best an average CB, we have much much better now in Matip.

Bye Bye Sakho and please take your number one superfan PastorGreek with you.
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #26: Sep 24, 2016 03:53:07 pm
      He is realistically our third best centre half behind Lovren and Matip. And I like him, think he loves the club! Keep unless you're getting a player better than him!
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #27: Sep 24, 2016 04:01:51 pm
      He is realistically our third best centre half behind Lovren and Matip. And I like him, think he loves the club! Keep unless you're getting a player better than him!

I'd argue Klavan is better, in which case he's 4th best but with a sh*t attitude and unprofessional, I'm sure we can buy someone better in January, if we need to.
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,520 posts | 713 
      Reply #28: Sep 24, 2016 04:16:57 pm
      Oh do shut up you fuckwit, what on earth would you know about man management? Are you suggesting that Klopp should accept someone with a poor attitude, someone who in all likelihood took drugs and fu**ed up our final, someone who refused a loan deal and someone calling him a liar. Sakho was at best an average CB, we have much much better now in Matip.

Bye Bye Sakho and please take your number one superfan PastorGreek with you.

Why are you so angry? Who hurt you?
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #29: Sep 24, 2016 05:25:06 pm
      Why are you so angry? Who hurt you?

Not angry or hurt, but you did irritate me with your idiotic support of Sakho and attack of Klopp's man management. Klopp is not without fault but his treatment of Sakho and man-management in general is one of his key strengths.
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #30: Sep 24, 2016 05:53:21 pm
      Hmm hard one to read.  Players always make themselves out as being completely innocent without realizing why they're being punished.

At the same time, managers peddle lies and half-truths all the time. Rafa did loads, Kenny did loads, Brendan did loads, no reason to think Jürgen isn't or wouldn't do the same.

The truth, as always, is probably somewhere in the middle.
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #31: Sep 24, 2016 05:57:29 pm
      Pretty damn stupid of him to go on social media and vent.
      Always felt confused about why so many rated him as a player.
      Now off the field he has shown himself to be pretty foolish once again.
      5timesacharm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,507 posts | 948 
      Reply #32: Sep 24, 2016 06:43:33 pm

Even if that was so, he's not made his situation any better by ranting on social media. It's stupidity in the extreme. Regardless of the rights and wrongs of the situation, he needed to knuckle down, wait for his chance and take it. Now that chance is unlikely to come and he has only himself to blame.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #33: Sep 24, 2016 06:51:08 pm
      Never bought in to the hype with him could have counted on one hand the number of outstanding games he had.

People used him thought to beat on our most expensive defensive signing ever and at every opportunity elevated him at the expense of Lovren to suit their agenda.

Think he's all but sealed his faith here.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #34: Sep 24, 2016 06:57:46 pm
      Never bought in to the hype with him could have counted on one hand the number of outstanding games he had.

People used him thought to beat on our most expensive defensive signing ever and at every opportunity elevated him at the expense of Lovren to suit their agenda.

Think he's all but sealed his faith here.

Perhaps. I was always a big fan but in retrospect, even I would have looked world class alongside Skrtel. His actions this morning have been unbelievable and signals curtains.

With the likes of Matip coming in, Klopp has raised the reference points so high.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #35: Sep 24, 2016 07:01:30 pm
      Perhaps. I was always a big fan but in retrospect, even I would have looked world class alongside Skrtel.

With the likes of Matip coming in, Klopp has raised the reference points so high.

Mate to be honest he was put on a massive pedestal from the beginning and strangely enough heralded highly over Lovren at every opportunity.

I think he's done remember he also walked out of Anfield when he found out he was on bench in derby.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #36: Sep 24, 2016 07:28:44 pm
      https://twitter.com/AnfieldHQ/status/779745423493832705

Think whatever has happened, he's pissed off Klopp. Has no future with us it seems and if I'm honest, I don't think we have missed him at all so far.
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #37: Sep 24, 2016 07:29:30 pm

Think whatever has happened, he's pissed off the Klopp. Has no future with us it seems and if I'm honest, I don't think we have missed him at all so far.

Yip he's done
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #38: Sep 24, 2016 07:32:29 pm

Think whatever has happened, he's pissed off Klopp. Has no future with us it seems and if I'm honest, I don't think we have missed him at all so far.

Agreed on all points, foolish thing for Mama to do to distract attention onto himself during a matchday. Any day really but the timing shows no concern for the game today and that alone will count massively against him.

Saint asked a while back if I think Sakho has played his last game for us, without a monumental injury crisis I'd be amazed if he gets any minutes whatsoever. Someone mentioned he has a 10% clause in his contract, I'd also imagine he has some disciplinary clauses too so while he's breaking them I'm sure we'll have no issue in breaking the 10% if it's there and calling it equal.

A shame because I like him as a player but when the squad is on such a high and momentum is with the lads I'm afraid Mama just looks a bit foolish for this.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #39: Sep 24, 2016 08:30:14 pm
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,231 posts | 6359 
      Reply #40: Sep 25, 2016 12:59:19 am
      Strange way to try and impress the boss.
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,520 posts | 713 
      Reply #41: Sep 25, 2016 06:50:25 am
      Even if that was so, he's not made his situation any better by ranting on social media. It's stupidity in the extreme. Regardless of the rights and wrongs of the situation, he needed to knuckle down, wait for his chance and take it. Now that chance is unlikely to come and he has only himself to blame.

Managers always fall out with players whether its going good or bad. Its rare for it not to happen.

Look at it this way.

Was it wise to call the manager a liar? No

Was it was to call the player unprofessional in the media to make him virtuallly unsellable? No

I think neither party has made wise decisions here.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,581 posts | 3911 
      Reply #42: Sep 25, 2016 09:08:57 am
      Proper douchebag
      RedWilly

• 9,183 posts | 1634 
      Reply #43: Sep 25, 2016 11:54:58 am
      That's him out the door then isn't it.

Must have been on the suace to be posting that at 3am on a match day!
      5timesacharm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,507 posts | 948 
      Reply #44: Sep 25, 2016 12:25:15 pm
      Managers always fall out with players whether its going good or bad. Its rare for it not to happen.

Look at it this way.

Was it was to call the player unprofessional in the media to make him virtuallly unsellable? No

Sakho isn't the person who decides whether he plays or not. Calling the person who does a liar isn't the brightest thing you can do. Besides, I see the situation totally different to you. You should look into his history and why he was sold by PSG. Klopp was well within his rights as manager to call out a player for acting unprofessional. How much trouble would you be in if you persistently turned up late during a business trip? What about if you didn't show for a working dinner? What would happen to you if your boss caught you taking illegal substances? Why should a football player be excused from this when the average person would not? Forgive me for saying so but you're in danger of being an apologist for bad behaviour.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #45: Sep 25, 2016 01:25:05 pm

Look at it this way.

Seeing as you are such an expert on Man-Management, what do you suggest Klopp should have done with a player who doesn't respond to his instructions and clowns about in an "unprofessional" way?
      You are of course right that its not the first time a player falls out with a manager but with good and strong managers that player will normally find themselves propelled towards the exit door very very quickly and that is exactly what will happen to Mama and good bloody riddance in my opinion.

Quick Reply