Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Sakho snapchat

Read 8552 times
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Re: Sakho snapchat
      Reply #46: Sep 25, 2016 01:52:53 pm
      He fu**ed up in pre-season and fu**ed up when he got back and been F***ing up ever since.

The way the team is gelling, performing and working, i know i wouldn't want someone in the squad who has been acting like Mama has if i were Jürgen.

The only way he saves his career is going on loan in January. However, he may not have a choice to even do so by then - could be permanent.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,438 posts | 4582 
      Reply #47: Sep 25, 2016 02:02:30 pm
      He fu**ed up in pre-season and fu**ed up when he got back and been f**king up ever since.

The way the team is gelling, performing and working, i know i wouldn't want someone in the squad who has been acting like Mama has if i were Jürgen.

The only way he saves his career is going on loan in January. However, he may not have a choice to even do so by then - could be permanent.

You would think Sakho would have learned a thing or two from Moreno being benched! & how Moreno going about his business quietly on the training ground trying to work himself into the starting 11 again...

Same with Mig's, dropped from a winning team but not airing his grevieances on social media on the night...
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,538 posts | 725 
      Reply #48: Sep 25, 2016 06:26:40 pm
      Seeing as you are such an expert on Man-Management, what do you suggest Klopp should have done with a player who doesn't respond to his instructions and clowns about in an "unprofessional" way?
      You are of course right that its not the first time a player falls out with a manager but with good and strong managers that player will normally find themselves propelled towards the exit door very very quickly and that is exactly what will happen to Mama and good bloody riddance in my opinion.

i never said i was a 'man management expert' stop projecting.

All's im saying is logically speaking its hard to believe that in the history of football let alone liverpool football club, that Sahko is the first ever professional footballer to be late for team meetings or 'clowned around' behind the scenes.

On how many occasions have you seen any other managers publicly shame players in the media?
      I thought we didn't 'air our dirty laundry in the public?'
      Wasn't that a thing this club didn't do?

And lets say Sahko was unprofessional and always late and now we dont want him any more.

Is talking about it in the media the best way to sell him and get the best price for him?

I don't see how what im saying is so hard to comprehend.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #49: Sep 25, 2016 06:56:59 pm
      Just been watching an interview Linekar and Klopp done together. In it Linekar asks Klopp if he explains to a player why he has been left out of the the team on match day. Klopp replies by saying no but they can ask him on Monday but for him, if a player asks him on match day it shows a lack of respect for the game because that's the most important thing.

This could be what has pissed Klopp off this time.

Around 6:35 in the clip onwards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YbTN0B00VM
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,538 posts | 725 
      Reply #50: Sep 25, 2016 07:05:56 pm
      Sakho isn't the person who decides whether he plays or not. Calling the person who does a liar isn't the brightest thing you can do. Besides, I see the situation totally different to you. You should look into his history and why he was sold by PSG. Klopp was well within his rights as manager to call out a player for acting unprofessional. How much trouble would you be in if you persistently turned up late during a business trip? What about if you didn't show for a working dinner? What would happen to you if your boss caught you taking illegal substances? Why should a football player be excused from this when the average person would not? Forgive me for saying so but you're in danger of being an apologist for bad behaviour.

If you are going to dig up his PSG career. (which i see a lot of people doing to justify klopps actions) A team which he was captain of and also got a standing ovation/emotional fairwell at (hardly seems like he was hated by psg fans)

If these were the reasons behind him leaving PSG. THEN i'd  HONESTLY have to question our highly paid transfer committee who supposedly do deep research on a player, his family, his upbringing, his 'character'. etc etc.

How many times have they got it wrong?
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #51: Sep 25, 2016 07:07:08 pm
      If these were the reasons behind him leaving PSG. THEN i'd  HONESTLY have to question our highly paid transfer committee who supposedly do deep research on a player, his family, his upbringing, his 'character'. etc etc.

Well we did sign Balotelli...
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,316 posts | 6378 
      Reply #52: Sep 25, 2016 07:22:27 pm
      I've always liked Sakho and mostly stuck up  for him. In fact I'm still a bit confused as to why Jürgen has treated him the way he did and then didn't get rid of him during the Summer...but what Sakho's done is at best supremely careless and at worst, calculated and a slap in the face to the boss. Either way, it's not the way a professional goes about handling his business. If he truly cared about the club over himself (which is what we are looking for in a player as well as Klopp I'd imagined) then he would keep his head down, work his ass off and let whatever happens happen. To me, this is a selfish action and he should know it will cause unnecessary distraction at a time when we are flying.
      Son Of A Gun
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,191 posts | 1274 
      Reply #53: Sep 25, 2016 07:29:51 pm
      If you are going to dig up his PSG career. (which i see a lot of people doing to justify klopps actions) A team which he was captain of and also got a standing ovation/emotional fairwell at (hardly seems like he was hated by psg fans)

Wow, you've only JUST started to question the practices of the transfer committee?

Keep up son.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6721 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #54: Sep 25, 2016 10:04:21 pm
      His autobiography should be out any day now.  :D
      MsGerrard
      Reply #55: Sep 25, 2016 11:09:28 pm
      No one messes Jürgen about and gets away with it.... Mama, I'm afraid you've just shot yourself in the foot there mate  :f_whistle:
      RedScouseLaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 753 posts | 40 
      • du du du du du du, du du du du du du
      Reply #56: Sep 26, 2016 12:38:04 am
      Just get him sold now. Unwanted distraction to the team.
      5timesacharm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,507 posts | 948 
      Reply #57: Sep 26, 2016 01:27:18 am
      Just get him sold now. Unwanted distraction to the team.

Just one problem. There's a little thing called 'The transfer window' ;)

On a serious note, I hope this can be resolved without a sale. He's a good player and we need good players in the squad.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #58: Sep 26, 2016 05:49:39 am
      he has not really spoken such ill words about anybody but the timing is poor. It is no where near the level of what Klopp said about Sturridge so I think people just need to forget about it.
      5timesacharm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,507 posts | 948 
      Reply #59: Sep 26, 2016 11:34:45 am

The reasons he left PSG are the same reasons his Liverpool career is hanging in tatters. He was disruptive, he didn't take things seriously enough, for example having poor dieting habits, as well as having fractious relationships with certain members of staff. Many of his coaches were unhappy with his unprofessional demeanour, peaking with a nasty altercation with a journalist regarding his social habits, and PSG actually almost got rid of him as a teenager. You can do your homework here. Suffice it to say, contrary to his own claims at the time, he wasn't pushed out because of the Qatari revolution. Someone who is unwilling to give everything for the cause is not what's needed in our squad right now.
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #60: Sep 26, 2016 11:36:29 am
      How much dyou think we'll get for him?
      LFCSTEVE1984
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,730 posts | 408 
      Reply #61: Sep 26, 2016 01:00:02 pm
      How much dyou think we'll get for him?

Not far off what we paid for him
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #62: Sep 26, 2016 01:03:41 pm

£18M? Maybe if we can flog to a PL club I suppose but he's damaged goods think we'd do well to get half that
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,531 posts | 1771 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #63: Sep 26, 2016 01:15:21 pm
      No very bright is he, just pissed Klopp off even more with these tweets. ;D.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #64: Sep 26, 2016 11:38:52 pm
      Mamadou Sakho escapes Liverpool fine over Snapchat outburst - but Anfield future bleaker than ever
       22:30, 26 Sep 2016
      By David Maddock

The Frenchman claimed the club had lied about his absence and Jürgen Klopp has told him he will not play unless there is a serious injury crisis
      Mamadou Sakho has escaped serious punishment for his late night social media rants about “lies”.

But even though the Liverpool defender is unlikely to be fined for claiming “I can’t accept the lie, the fans deserve to know the true”, over his absence from the team, his Anfield future looks grimmer than ever.

Sakho was back in training on Sunday, a day after his outburst on snapchat, with manager Jürgen Klopp suggesting it “was not positive”, and that he would deal with the situation.

The German coach is reluctant to fine players, but he spoke personally with Sakho, and it is understood he made clear the France international will not play unless there is a serious defensive injury crisis.

With Dejan Lovren, Joel Matip , Ragnar Klavan, Joe Gomez, Lucas and quite possibly Kevin Stewart all ahead of him for a central defensive position, that means he is unlikely to play for Liverpool again.

Klopp made clear in the summer the centre half should move if he wanted first team football, and that position has not changed, even though Sakho spurned the advances of Besiktas, Stoke and West Brom.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/mamadou-sakho-escapes-liverpool-punishment-8918659

No new quotes, but more or less what we all thought and expected.
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,031 posts | 1978 
      Reply #65: Sep 28, 2016 02:13:24 pm
      In a way, I'm pleased to see how much sakho cares and how much he wants to play. A lot of modern day footballers wouldn't give a sh*t whether they were dropped or not, they would just go out shopping or partying with their millions on a Saturday instead.

However, some of his behaviour can't be excused. I don't think he has done anything too criminal which is worthy of being sacked, but Jürgen was right to drop him from the team.

I like sakho a lot and for me he is a better centre half than both lovren and Klavan. Sakho and Matip would be my first choice pairing. Even though we're winning, we're still shipping in goals and I think matip and sakho would be a very, very solid partnership.

I hope he keeps his trap shut and is given one last chance by Jürgen. It won't be long until somebody picks up a knock or suspension and he is back in. Then, as he says he wants to do, his football can do the talking.

Oh and people moaning in this thread that he disobeyed the boss by not taking a loan move......I wouldn't go on F***ing loan to stoke either. F**k that.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #66: Sep 28, 2016 02:27:23 pm
      On what evidence is Sakho better then Lovren?

Can someone please enlighten me show me the stats, the evidence , the vision?!
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,316 posts | 6378 
      Reply #67: Sep 28, 2016 04:03:56 pm
      On what evidence is Sakho better then Lovren?

Can someone please enlighten me show me the stats, the evidence , the vision?!

Dude you have a serious boner for Lovren. Can I ask why? I mean we all have our favorites, just curious why yours is Lovren.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #68: Sep 28, 2016 05:00:17 pm

Quick Reply