Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

How can I get match tickets?

Read 3571 times
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      How can I get match tickets?
      Nov 06, 2016 10:19:11 am
      Hey fellow reds,

Sorry to suddenly jump back into posting. I know i've been missing for years due to the facts that I have completed my studies in the UK (in 2012) and have subsequently taken up a job back home in Malaysia!

My parents are thinking of flying over in April 2017 to visit my younger brother who is now studying in the UK. As I am thinking of tagging along with my other half.

My parents do follow Liverpool because of me (but not as much as me) and I was thinking of taking them to experience Anfield.

It was tough to get tickets when i was a student there, would like to hear from you on the best way I can get my hands on a handful of match day passes in April.

Would be great if anyone can shed some light on this. Thanks!
      Passportboy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,608 posts | 109 
      • Yippeeeee
      Re: How can I get match tickets?
      Reply #1: Nov 06, 2016 01:21:38 pm
      Ouch, April games are tough to get tickets for - especially if we are doing as well as we are now..! Even with the expansion!

General release should be open a few weeks before and you will need to get all over the website / phone. Otherwise join the Liverpool Members Club and you may get a bit lucky. Otherwise, its the dreaded hospitality and the price that goes with it - however you get a nice tour and meal before hand...

I would contact the Malaysian supporters club as they might be able to help?

Quick Reply