Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Introduce yourself...

Read 381431 times
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Re: Introduce yourself...
      Reply #115: Oct 22, 2006 11:52:45 pm
      Th e wetherspons is a winner ever time Koolkidda, they open about 8am an you can have a bevvie with your breckie! Heaven
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 916 posts |
      Reply #116: Oct 23, 2006 03:37:55 pm
      hello
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 916 posts |
      Reply #117: Oct 23, 2006 03:40:14 pm
      Quote from: "lucouk"
      Me again fellow liverpool fans!!!

This post is really to Introduce myself and hopefully meet new people on here.

I only want people to post who fit into these categories:

True liverpool fans
      Fans who dont chat sh*t
      People who actually no about football!
      People who have the clubs interests at heart!

My name is Michael lucas am 18 years old and am a pure blooded scouser and Liverpool Fan

I have had my season ticket for 4 years now and try to make it to as many away games as possible.

Just trying to introduce my self and get to no people a little better on the site.
      true and hello mate
      RED NIDGE
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #118: Oct 24, 2006 02:25:00 pm
      Hello everyone this is my first post on here i was a regular on the official boards but got bored with it and found this, so thought id give it  a try, im 35 male from rochdale( no its not ****ing part of manchester( i hate mancs with passion) as there are so many around me i've had to listen to there mouthing now for 16 years, and im fed up with it, oh how i wish our club only had a 16 year history instead of our glorious 110 + but never mind, we have had our golden past and enjoyed that, now im sure the good times will come back soon, we just all have to be patient and understand we will never win every game, and when we do lose a game, lets not be like the mancs and call for the managers head or fall in to the media trap and say that our captain is not good enough or the players are rotated too much, its a system that works and the boss has proved it, but the media want a story and want to cause friction between the greatest fans and a brilliant manager, because tyhe two are so close the media hates this and wants to set a rift and the only way to do this is by constantly crowing about changes in the team. the reason we have a big squad is to rest players, things will improve support the team and the boss we will all be gratefull in the end, have a bit of spirit things wont change in 2 weeks the change will come over a 2 month period  mark my worrds have faith and support our team with passion and pride. :D
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #119: Oct 24, 2006 10:37:40 pm
      Hi Nidge welcome to the forum, i used to work in Manchester and travelled there everyday, the only good thing about it was when the Reds beat the Mancs I used to go into work on a Monday morning with a huge smirk on my face, its amazing how quiet they are when they get beat !!    ;D  ;D  ;D
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #120: Oct 25, 2006 12:03:04 am
      Hi Nidge

Welcome on board.  Rochdale...east Liverpool isn't it ?  ;)
      RED NIDGE
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #121: Oct 25, 2006 08:50:38 am
      Thanks to all of you(both )who welcomed me on to this site yesterday, let hope we can have some good clean passsionate banter and exchange of opinions. Good to see rafa yesterdayfacing up to the music, now we can see his real character, and not just his press face, never had a crisis under him yet, good to see how he handles this, its not sink or swim but a real test of his metal.
                                                          After reading steve g's book got a real feeling he would never leave the club but after this weekend the media want to create another sensational story and the fav is he will want to leave again, i really dont think he will, any one else with me????
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 916 posts |
      Reply #122: Oct 27, 2006 07:58:07 pm
      Agbonlahor is a good player definatly one for the future to look at
      chilledoutentertainer
      • Forum Youth Player

• 16 posts |
      Reply #123: Oct 29, 2006 07:35:54 pm
      Hello everyone,

I am the chilledoutentertainer.

I look forward chatting to you all.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #124: Oct 29, 2006 08:02:21 pm
      Good evening, entertain away
      lfc kid
      • Forum David Johnson

• 239 posts | -1 
      Reply #125: Oct 29, 2006 08:17:45 pm
      hello there. welcome to the forum
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #126: Oct 29, 2006 09:06:26 pm
      Hi chilledout, welcome to the forum, i enjoyed your piece about Stevie G.
       :D
      Davejh65
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 62 posts |
      Reply #127: Nov 02, 2006 11:43:46 am
      Just joined, hope to join in with some good banter etc..   had a little go on the AOL site, but full of petty kids who just want to slag off anyone with a different opinion than them!

All the best

DH :D
      tak
      • Forum Youth Player

• 8 posts |
      Reply #128: Nov 02, 2006 02:25:42 pm
      :D hello just joined, hope to have a laugh and most of all talk about the worlds greatest team[/img]
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #129: Nov 02, 2006 08:43:34 pm
      Hi Guys, welcome to the forum keep on posting as a lot of newbies sign up and then drop off !!  Get yourselves posted on  the map so we can see were you are, look forward to chatting with you,
      davie t
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 501 posts |
      Reply #130: Nov 03, 2006 09:47:32 pm
      Hi chilledout welcome to the forum  :)  :)
      lfc_5_euros
      • Forum Youth Player

• 14 posts |
      Reply #131: Nov 12, 2006 02:01:13 pm
      hi to every1 on this great site i cannot believe i did not find this site b4 i have been posting in certain topics and i would like to say thank u to all the people that have replied to me i am sure u will have a lot more posts from me in the near future and may i take the tme in saying COME ON THE REDS in this afternoons clash with the gooners............2-1 liverpool
      treble89
      • Forum Youth Player

• 9 posts |
      Reply #132: Nov 12, 2006 05:53:33 pm
      Howya - i'm new but i'm not - Reds fan for 25 years and believe me, I have f*ckin plenty to say esp after toadays shambles - a continuation of crap served up away from home - us Irish say what we think - so here it goes.... Bolo Zenden for a start - he's not good enough for Liverpool. Period. I don't care where he plays, hes sh!te.  And Pennant and Gonzales, woeful, the pair of them. Too many poor buys are being made without them being questioned. Money has been spent but what have we got to show for it - it could have been spent on players with a track record. I'm disgusted and questions have to be asked of Benitez and the Borad. Its our club, are its not where it should be. Don't be afraid to question what the hell is going on - we have a right to better fare than this. >:( >:( >:(
      Lindyred
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #133: Nov 12, 2006 07:31:16 pm
      Hi,

I'm Lindy from Lincoln (UK) and this is my first post. 

I also support my local team, Lincoln City, which is why my name is Lindyred!

I have supported both teams for as long as I can remember - and that is a very long time!

It may not seem much to some, but it was a great occasion at Sincil Bank last September when Lincoln City played Liverpool at Sincil Bank iin a friendly match, as part of the deal for signing Jack Hobbs from City. 

What an amazing night it was and wonderful to meet Rafa and some of the players.  My son also supports LCFC and Liverpool and it was an incredible and memorable evening for us both!  We had the chance to collect quite a few autographs and take a lot of photos ! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Thanks Liverpool FC.

I'm not going to mention the game today until I have calmed down a bit !   :(
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #134: Nov 12, 2006 09:04:26 pm
      Hi Guys, welcome to the forum, look forward to hearing your views and banter on the site.  Think we all need to calm down after today's performance eh?   ::)  Speak soon,
      Messiah
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 35 posts |
      Reply #135: Nov 13, 2006 11:46:07 pm
       Hello there

I'm new and I'd like to just say 'Hello'.  I am mad on 'God' - love him to bits and sit on the edge of my seat on the rare occasion that he plays!  My two spaniels bark like mad when I tell them that Robbie Fowler is playing.  I live in a mad house!  My three previous heros are Bill Shankly, Tommy Smith and  Kevin Keegan.

I love reading the topics, they are great entertainment.  I so hope that the rumour regarding Stevie isn't true.  Lets keep our fingers crossed for him and his family.  Also, lets give Rafa some support and see what happens.

Thank you all for listening
      giddy76
      • Forum John Toshack

• 263 posts |
      Reply #136: Nov 14, 2006 09:27:13 am
      Welcome to the forum Messiah. Hopefully you'll make lots of posts and we'll all get to know you and your opinions :)
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #137: Nov 14, 2006 01:42:52 pm
      Welcome messiah.

Let's hope Robbie does start getting more games - maybe he is a red who can put the ball in the back of the net away from Anfield. 

Quick Reply