Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W9 D10 L12

Introduce yourself...

Read 381293 times
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Re: Introduce yourself...
      Reply #3473: Jan 11, 2013 10:32:51 pm
       I will only tell you lot once,keep your hands off Mona,I saw her first ;D
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #3474: Jan 12, 2013 03:42:18 am
      Welcome to the forum Mona! This is the best forum with some great Red supporters.
      redno7
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 137 posts |
      Reply #3475: Jan 29, 2013 04:50:08 pm
      Hey up forum...   redno7 here. I jumped ship from the newkit forum. This place looks half decent and the pleasure will be all yours.  ;D

How long until I stop getting moderated when I post?
      « Last Edit: Jan 29, 2013 11:15:43 pm by Reslivo »
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #3476: Jan 29, 2013 11:15:57 pm
      Hey up forum...   redno7 here. I jumped ship from the newkit forum. This place looks half decent and the pleasure will be all yours.  ;D

How long until I stop getting moderated when I post?

24 posts mate.

Welcome aboard :)
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #3477: Jan 30, 2013 01:10:26 am
      Welcome to the forum redno7. Hope you enjoy the place.
      Ultracity
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 57 posts |
      • Supporting Liverpool from Spain!
      Reply #3478: Feb 01, 2013 09:39:09 pm
      Hi guys. I'm new here  ;D

I'm from Spain, so excuse me about my English, I am trying to improve it and I do my best always as I can.
      Well, I'm from Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain. I'm a supporter of my local team, Real Zaragoza (or Sarragossa, perhaps it's more common for foreign countries  :D).

Well, apart from that, I think I like the Liverpool. Later I will explain why because I'm writtin this from my mobile phone, and Icant do it too large.

So, that's my introduction, hope you liked it (And well understanding, as my English is ;D)

See you soon.

Regards!
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,472 posts | 4821 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #3479: Feb 02, 2013 08:42:55 am

I'm from Spain, so excuse me about my English, I am trying to improve it and I do my best always as I can.
      Well, I'm from Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain. I'm a supporter of my local team, Real Zaragoza (or Sarragossa, perhaps it's more common for foreign countries  :D).

Well, apart from that, I think I like the Liverpool. Later I will explain why because I'm writtin this from my mobile phone, and Icant do it too large.

So, that's my introduction, hope you liked it (And well understanding, as my English is ;D)

See you soon.

Regards!

Welcome to the forum :).
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #3480: Feb 02, 2013 08:52:26 am

See you soon.

Regards!

Welcome mate

Your English is a credit to you
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,968 posts | 3052 
      Reply #3481: Feb 02, 2013 12:20:42 pm

See you soon.

Regards!

Buenos tardis Señor Ultracity.

¡Bienvenidos a la mejor forma de fútbol en el mundo!

¿Cómo piensa usted que los hombres rojos fuertes avanzarán contra la Ciudad de Hombre mañana?

How's that for making you feel at home?!

Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #3482: Feb 02, 2013 02:50:36 pm
      Welcome to the forum Ultracity. Hope you enjoy the forum, it is the best on the web.
      Ultracity
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 57 posts |
      • Supporting Liverpool from Spain!
      Reply #3483: Feb 02, 2013 04:52:39 pm
      Hi guys,

Thanks mate ;)

Welcome mate

Your English is a credit to you

Thanks, I've done (with lot of effort) a Liverpool signature, hope you enjoy it!.

Buenos tardis Señor Ultracity.

¡Bienvenidos a la mejor forma de fútbol en el mundo!

¿Cómo piensa usted que los hombres rojos fuertes avanzarán contra la Ciudad de Hombre mañana?

How's that for making you feel at home?!

Hi, thanks for your Spanish haha,
      I like the atmosphere that is around here ;D

Welcome to the forum Ultracity. Hope you enjoy the forum, it is the best on the web.

Thanks!

See you soon :D
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #3484: Feb 02, 2013 07:02:05 pm

See you soon.

Regards!
      Welcome mate, and your English is as good as mine!
      Jamesphilly
      • Forum Youth Player

• 19 posts |
      Reply #3485: Feb 12, 2013 09:01:34 pm
      Evening guys!

I'm James, I live in Nottingham but regularly journey to Anfield to watch the reds normally from the KOP.

I also follow Notts County but not as passionately as LFC!

After some help with buying away tickets but I guess that's for another thread so will leave it for another time.

Thanks guys!
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #3486: Feb 13, 2013 01:07:27 am
      Welcome to the forum Jamesphilly! Hope you enjoy it here.
      Yggdrasil
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 28 posts |
      • Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand
      Reply #3487: Feb 16, 2013 04:45:36 pm
      Hi all,

I'm a reds fan from Denmark.
      Been following LFC since the late 70's.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #3488: Feb 16, 2013 08:15:49 pm
      Welcome to the forum Yggdrasil, hope you enjoy yourself  :kop5cf8koxp6:
      neil.mukherjee
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #3489: Feb 23, 2013 06:41:51 pm
      Hi fellow REDS!

I am Indraneil Mukherjee from Ahmedabad, India. I have been supporting the REDS since I was a 14 year old kid. I am 24 now.

You know, in my country there are loads and loads of Manchester United fans, and they keep on asking, mocking, laughing at me as I support a team which is presently less successful than theirs. But they cannot see the passion and love that I got for Liverpool. For them winning is everything. For me, it's Liverpool!

Whenever I see us winning, my days go happy and merry. And when we lose, my weeks are doomed.

I never picked Liverpool. I never had a football following Dad or any other relative from whom I could inherit the love for a club. But while I was growing, the only team to which I could relate myself was LFC. And slowly, my heart started beating for the club. And then happened 2005 Champions League! That was it! I had found my love in a club which was situated half the Earth away from me. And I found a certain affection in the chants at Anfield, by the Scousers, and turned into a distant scouser myself too.

I also have a tattoo of the Liver Bird on my left arm!  :aaliverpool2xt1:

Whenever you feel down, dejected, always remember that an Indian Scouser is praying for you, just like you did for me!

YNWA :kop5cf8koxp6:
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #3490: Feb 23, 2013 07:13:45 pm
      Hi fellow REDS!

I am Indraneil Mukherjee from Ahmedabad, India. I have been supporting the REDS since I was a 14 year old kid. I am 24 now.

You know, in my country there are loads and loads of Manchester United fans, and they keep on asking, mocking, laughing at me as I support a team which is presently less successful than theirs. But they cannot see the passion and love that I got for Liverpool. For them winning is everything. For me, it's Liverpool!

Whenever I see us winning, my days go happy and merry. And when we lose, my weeks are doomed.

I never picked Liverpool. I never had a football following Dad or any other relative from whom I could inherit the love for a club. But while I was growing, the only team to which I could relate myself was LFC. And slowly, my heart started beating for the club. And then happened 2005 Champions League! That was it! I had found my love in a club which was situated half the Earth away from me. And I found a certain affection in the chants at Anfield, by the Scousers, and turned into a distant scouser myself too.

I also have a tattoo of the Liver Bird on my left arm!  :aaliverpool2xt1:

Whenever you feel down, dejected, always remember that an Indian Scouser is praying for you, just like you did for me!

YNWA :kop5cf8koxp6:

Hi Neil and welcome! I totally know where you're coming from. Never inherited any team from my parents. Couldn't support a local team because I had none (growing up in a remote part of Scotland) so it was the perfect storm really and I am entirely grateful. In defeat or victory you can always console yourself in that the affection, the spirit and the passion of this club supersedes every thing else and this forum certainly displays that. You're always a winner when you wake up every morning as a proud Liverpool fan!
      TcMason95
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      General Liverpool
      Reply #3491: Feb 25, 2013 02:30:11 am
      Hi guys, firstly id like to introduce myself, im Tyler and off course im a Liverpool fan. Im from Northampton but i do love a debate. What I like to throw a few things you way and just see what you guys think off them. I have seen some threads which link to some off this, but their is alot for a new member to go threw, so sorry if youve already talked about this stuff.

Well firstly, their is one thing I dont like, and that is Liverpool fans who live in their heads or in dream lands. Im only 17 so off course ive never seen a League win, but i have seen Champions League winners, and Champions League season in, season out. I do aswell watch alot off LFC.tv so i have some knowledge in how we used to be, and what i dont like is people who think we should be like that now, really we should, but were not. We are not going for players who man city and chelsea are going for, and players are going to opt for champions league teams over us. They also need to realise that nothing happens over night, Rodgers has the team going in the correct direction, i havent seen football this good since Rafa. He also doesnt waste money (fair dues with borini, but we needed a forward), but we havent thrown money around, done well in transfer windows i.e Assaidi, Sturridge and Coutinho. So things are looking up, but i dont see on some sites that Liverpool fans say Rodgers be out. Why? i think we wont go anywhere with ownership like Chelsea.

Secondly, transfers. Well i know this is obsviously a big topic amoung fans, but i think i have some views which people dont really think about. Right, everyone is awake im sure of the Reina saga, will he leave for Barca? if so, replace with who? I like the idea of Stegen and Leno from the Bundesliga, but who they want to aim higher? Personally i would have loved Butland, and loan him out like stoke have. But other options could be Cesar if QPR go down, Begavic, Krul or Vorm? Also i would love to see another solid centre half come in, Carra retiring, Agger and Skrtel the only others we have in terms of established first team! So i would like to think Samba should be a target if QPR get relegated. If not then maybe Hangeland till Coates gets better. Wisdom though could replace Carra perfectly but i do like him at right back. Jose Enrique need competition, one guy who i do rate highly is Fushs from Schalke, look at him, he is good. Also i think 2 more players, a holding midfielder and a winger. Gonalons from Lyon, and Michel Bastos as well as he is out on loan, and would be cheap. Out though i think Shelvey too one off the newly promoted teams, whoever they may be till jan 2014.

Another debat i love to have, is over the new plans to develop Anfield? I personally think, although Anfield is an iconic place in Europe, and hold all our history, which is what you really need to know to understand Liverpool Football Club, i think we need a new venue. Liverpool fans hold on to history too much, being proud is one thing, but using it as an argument for everything, is over the top. If we let go off our history, we might go forward. Since our last division win, our biggest thing is the Champions League, and now we struggle to ever challenge for it. I think we need to create new history, history off the 21st centery. But i wouldnt want anfield knocked down, turn it into a museum.

Laat thing i would like to say is.... Brendon Rodgers. What do people think off him? My opinion, i regard him very highly, he gets the team playing really good flowing football, and we work other teams, even the big teams, which i, and im sure many off you have too, but realised we do better against the big clubs than the bottoms ones. This season other than the West Brom games and Spurs, i cant remember a bad performence. Luis Suarez is a king in my eyes, he is majestic with the ball at his feet, and big statment here, and trying not to sound bias, but i believe he is the best player with the ball at his feet under Messi. I think our problem is playing without Suarez, and against smaller clubs. The smaller clubs point i have been making for many of seasons now. When you look at our squad, what team in the Premier League will we not be favourates? At Anfield i think never. Away i think City, United, Chelsea and Arsenal. I know we can not win every game, but if we get a lot more depth in our squad, i think we could be challenging for the title, if we be more consistant, but in a few years.

I have probably missed alot out, but theirs half off what i think. I would love to hear what you guys have to say, and welcome any debate.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #3492: Feb 25, 2013 10:10:16 am
      Welcome to the forum, Tyler.

You'll find answers to your various questions in The Kop board.

Looking forward to seeing more of your posts. You seem like an intelligent guy that many here would enjoy debating with.
      blackkitt
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #3493: Mar 22, 2013 01:44:03 am
      Hello everyone!
      nehemiah5623
      • Forum Youth Player

• 15 posts |
      Reply #3494: Mar 26, 2013 09:52:49 pm
      Hi!!

I am Nehemiah, A big fan of liverpool from malaysia...i dream to have a chance to see the match in the anfield stadium..At last...i am in UK!! but unfortunately, I am not a member and i missed the general sale...can anyone help me with this? i wish to see the match between liverpool and west ham on this coming 7 of april...i need 3 tickets if possible....Who can help me??XD Thanks!
      yannickm27
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Liverpool fan from Belgium !
      Reply #3495: Apr 08, 2013 01:28:00 pm
      I'm new on this forum so this topic is like a test :)
      i'm a fan since i was 13 ( almost 6 years now) I've been to anfield twice with 'the flemish reds' a fanclub in belgium. if i could, I would see every home game at anfield :)
      i'm sorry if my english is not that good! :)
      YNWA

Quick Reply