Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

Introduce yourself...

Read 381768 times
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Re: Introduce yourself...
      Reply #3496: Apr 09, 2013 02:17:58 am
      Welcome to the forum blackkitt, nehemiah5623 and yannickm27.
      Tacuara
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #3497: May 03, 2013 12:28:01 am
      Hi everyone. I have 18 years old from Lisbon (Portugal). I like very much Liverpool and i never lose a game. In Portugal, I support Benfica, that today reached the final of Europa League.

P.S: Sorry for my english, i will try to improve. YNWA.
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #3498: May 04, 2013 02:35:12 am
      Welcome to the forum Tacuara.
      zz19a
      • The Mighty REDS 19
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,604 posts | 165 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #3499: May 04, 2013 03:39:13 am
      Aloha Tacuara, welcome.

Post more & read more, your english will improve!  xxxxx:action-smiley-065: :clap: :drinking:
      Red-Shift
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 36 posts |
      Reply #3500: May 27, 2013 01:12:37 pm
      Hi all. Names Pete and I'm from Chester, a small city near Liverpool. Currently taking my A-levels and I'm hoping to study engineering in Liverpool next year! I have been lurking on these boards for a while and thought it was about time to make an account so I can finally contribute and get to know some of you better!  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      born and bred a red and I'm optimistic for the future .. oh and I have a serious man crush on Coutinho  ;)
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #3501: May 27, 2013 02:48:00 pm
      Hi all. Names Pete and I'm from Chester, a small city near Liverpool. Currently taking my A-levels and I'm hoping to study engineering in Liverpool next year! I have been lurking on these boards for a while and thought it was about time to make an account so I can finally contribute and get to know some of you better!  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      born and bred a red and I'm optimistic for the future .. oh and I have a serious man crush on Coutinho  ;)

:welcome: to the best Liverpool forum on the planet Pete.
      Semple
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #3502: May 27, 2013 02:52:37 pm

Welcome mate. Which Uni are you hoping to go to in Liverpool?
      Red-Shift
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 36 posts |
      Reply #3503: May 27, 2013 03:25:17 pm
      Thankyou both for the warm welcome! :D

Welcome mate. Which Uni are you hoping to go to in Liverpool?

University of Liverpool, 3 year bachelors in Mechanical Engineering :) What is your occupation?
      little-Luis:)

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #3504: May 27, 2013 03:55:04 pm

Welcome to the forum. Just a bit of advice, don't listen to anything that Semple says. He's nothing but a bad egg!
      Red-Shift
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 36 posts |
      Reply #3505: May 27, 2013 04:01:31 pm
      Welcome to the forum. Just a bit of advice, don't listen to anything that Semple says. He's nothing but a bad egg!

Haha brilliant, i will bear that in mind! Suprised no one has told me to ignore everything Federer says yet ! ;)
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #3506: May 27, 2013 04:11:29 pm
      Welcome to the forum Red-Shift!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #3507: May 27, 2013 05:26:41 pm
      Welcome to the forum Red-Shift, hope you enjoy the boards  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      Red-Shift
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 36 posts |
      Reply #3508: May 27, 2013 05:34:36 pm
      Welcome to the forum Red-Shift, hope you enjoy the boards  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      Thanks!
      Oh i already do :D
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      Reply #3509: May 27, 2013 05:40:39 pm
      Thankyou both for the warm welcome! :D

University of Liverpool, 3 year bachelors in Mechanical Engineering :) What is your occupation?

Finished Uni at John Moores a few weeks ago.

Don't listen to him, he's as bad as Federer.
      Red-Shift
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 36 posts |
      Reply #3510: May 27, 2013 06:52:07 pm
      Don't listen to him, he's as bad as Federer.

Now Semple i may of not been here long but i know enough to know that that is a massive exaggeration no one can be that bad!
      Gongfarmer
      • Forum Phil Babb

• 173 posts | 19 
      Reply #3511: May 30, 2013 08:41:47 pm
      Hi all

I've been a red for a long time, not sure when I became one, it's just in the family isn't it?

Will be taking my kids to their first game at Anfield pre -season as prices are more sensible.  Have all the fixtures for pre season been released yet? Like to think I am moderate in my views on footy , but still fume when it goes wrong, but hey, which footy fan doesn't...

Looking forward to contributing ....Y.N.W.A xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #3512: Jun 01, 2013 01:43:20 am
      Welcome to the forum Gongfarmer!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #3513: Jun 01, 2013 01:54:51 am
      Hi all

I've been a red for a long time, not sure when I became one, it's just in the family isn't it?

Will be taking my kids to their first game at Anfield pre -season as prices are more sensible.  Have all the fixtures for pre season been released yet? Like to think I am moderate in my views on footy , but still fume when it goes wrong, but hey, which footy fan doesn't...

Looking forward to contributing ....Y.N.W.A xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      Nice one mate, good to have you on board.
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      Reply #3514: Jun 28, 2013 07:22:02 pm
      Now Semple i may of not been here long but i know enough to know that that is a massive exaggeration no one can be that bad!

:D

Doesn't take long to recognise the truth.
      Scottish Red Stu
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 48 posts |
      • Make Us Dream
      Reply #3515: Jun 28, 2013 09:02:10 pm
      Cheers semple for the link.  Hello all. New to this so go easy had look round at all  the forums over the years decided to join one and here I am for the simple fact that this looks the best one out there to join. 

Looking forward to interacting and chatting about Liverpool :)

Ynwa

Stuy
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #3516: Jun 29, 2013 02:49:08 am
      Welcome to the forum YNWA22. I am sure you will enjoy being here.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #3517: Jun 29, 2013 12:46:41 pm
      Cheers semple for the link.  Hello all. New to this so go easy had look round at all  the forums over the years decided to join one and here I am for the simple fact that this looks the best one out there to join. 

Looking forward to interacting and chatting about Liverpool :)

Ynwa

Stuy

Welcome Stuy and you're quite right, this is the best one around  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      Beverlion
      • Forum Youth Player

• 13 posts |
      Reply #3518: Jul 10, 2013 11:44:32 pm
      Well, I'm from Belarus, now working and living in Moscow. Why do I support Liverpool for last 20+ years? In the childhood I followed the first team of another countries I liked. The list is not wide - my native BATE Borisov, English Liverpool, Italian Sampdoria, German Dortmund, French Nantes and Monaco, Russian Zenit. So I'm loyal for those, with heavy choice when they face each other. My occupation is investment banking, hobby - sports journalistics, collecting coins, playing football.

Fortunately, I'll be in London in the end of August on business trip and could escape to Liverpool for the weekend to get fantastic emotions of Anfield first time in my life. Very fortunately, there'll be fixture against ManUtd, the great match by itself. Unfortunately, though I'm ready to buy hospitality pack still available on LFC site, I need to get validation code from previous PL fixture buy. Very unfortunately, I can't buy any ticket as they're not available online, and even members get problems as I've understood, and I don't actually need other tix as I won't be there. I'd be happy if someone experienced could share the code with me for a pint of beer in the local pub or something, as well I'd be glad to meet true Reds fans, maybe play against MU fans before the game. I guess enough for the first appearance here  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

Quick Reply