Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Introduce yourself...

Read 379882 times
      TheShanklyGates
      • Forum Ian St John

• 438 posts |
      Re: Introduce yourself...
      Reply #3588: Apr 11, 2014 08:43:37 pm
      I've been on the forum for a little while now but as I've not really ventured past 'The Kop' I've only just found this thread so thought I'd finally introduce myself. I'm Adam and I'm 25 from Scotland. I started supporting Liverpool after my grandfather told me when I was younger about how he loved watching Ian St. John and Ron Yeats play for Liverpool so that was it,I watched as many Liverpool games as possible with him and only wish he was still around now to see us so dominating again as I'm sure he'd have loved it. Although it might be considered a weak link,I also found out through my grandfather that my gran(his wife) married Shanklys cousins daughter. So although it may be through marriage and a bit weak I'm still so proud that in a way I'm related to the great man. I did used to think he was winding me until I asked my dad's aunt who is Shanklys cousins daughter. Sadly although I've supported them all these years I've only ever made it to 1 game and that was at home to Fulham in the 2008-09 season. Would love to be able to get to more though.

Anyway,I love the forum. Everyone I've spoke to so far have been bang on. Proving even more that we have the worlds best fan and hopefully in a matter of weeks we'll be having one hell of a party! Come on you redmen!!
      bigears
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #3589: Apr 11, 2014 08:53:31 pm
      A very big welcome to Aphrodite and Suarez right foot , i hope ye enjoy the site as much as i do .
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #3590: Apr 12, 2014 12:59:47 pm
      Welcome to the forum Aphrodite and SaurezsRightFoot.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #3591: Apr 13, 2014 12:50:03 am
      I've been on the forum for a little while now but as I've not really ventured past 'The Kop'

The Kop is great mate but there is a lot more to this forum as you'll probably work out over time.

Plenty of great chat to be had in other threads in The Arkels in particular.

biblelpool
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      • I LOVE LIVERPOOL FC WITH ALL MY HEART
      HELLO fellow LFC faithfuls
      Reply #3592: Apr 19, 2014 05:32:13 pm
      I am Augustine , in Ghana (Accra), so happy to join this forum. I love LFC with all my heart and i am so glad we can share updates and express our love for this club. Liverpool football club Reds, infact ''You will never walk alone'' .
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #3593: Apr 19, 2014 06:05:07 pm
      Welcome to the forum Augustine. This is a great place to talk to fellow fans about the club.
      bannman99
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #3594: Apr 20, 2014 08:50:29 pm
      hi lads n lassies i'm William from Northern Ireland a newbie but looking forward till craic n banter L.F.C YNWA
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #3595: Apr 20, 2014 09:11:45 pm
      Welcome to the forum bannman99!
      gunnerfan
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #3596: Apr 28, 2014 01:33:16 pm
      Hello i am new to this forum. supporter of arsenal for 20 odds years and will be respectful on this forum. Always respected liverpool and thanks for giving me chance to register on here
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #3597: Apr 28, 2014 05:20:39 pm
      Hello i am new to this forum. supporter of arsenal for 20 odds years and will be respectful on this forum. Always respected liverpool and thanks for giving me chance to register on here

Welcome to the best Liverpool forum on the planet mate.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #3598: Apr 28, 2014 05:52:25 pm

Welcome mate - I can remember many years ago when LFC supporters and the Arsenal lads had an empathy, there was rarely kick offs and they both had a healthy respect for each other. Times have changed and whether it's the youthful perception of rivalry or the work of the media the empathy seems to have evaporated.
      I think the older supporters do still have a certain respect for the gunners.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #3599: Apr 28, 2014 05:57:01 pm
      I think the older supporters do still have a certain respect for the gunners.

Maybe Stuey but I've still never forgiven them for nicking the title off us in 89  ;)
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #3600: Apr 28, 2014 11:38:57 pm
      Welcome to the forum gunnerfan.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #3601: Apr 29, 2014 10:23:16 am
      Maybe Stuey but I've still never forgiven them for nicking the title off us in 89  ;)

That was a bitter pill mate, I was there that day at the other end when Thomas scored the goal - it was weird the way the silence rippled back as the ball went in, I can remember it like it was yesterday. Don't remember anything else about the day Debs, not going or coming home or indeed the post-game piss up in town - just that defining moment our dreams evaporated, a perfect day ruined.
      supersubdave
      • Forum Youth Player

• 8 posts |
      Reply #3602: May 04, 2014 10:50:30 pm
       xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

Hi my name is Dave i am a avid Liverpool fan i grew up in west derby by the bow and arrow i was introduced into the fourm by MsGerrard who bigged it up to me i have a good footballing mind but do admit i can sometimes be wrong ;D.

Yours Dave Roberts
      MsGerrard
      Reply #3603: May 04, 2014 11:07:13 pm
      xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

Hi my name is Dave i am a avid Liverpool fan i grew up in west derby by the bow and arrow i was introduced into the fourm by MsGerrard who bigged it up to me i have a good footballing mind but do admit i can sometimes be wrong ;D.

Yours Dave Roberts

;D You found us then Dave  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

:welcome: to the best LFC Forum on the net, you'll be fine here hun, they're a good bunch of lads, and I've made some top mates on here.

Just be ready for me to give you a bit of a slap every now and then  :laugh:
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #3604: May 04, 2014 11:12:09 pm
      ;D You found us then Dave  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

:welcome: to the best LFC Forum on the net, you'll be fine here hun, they're a good bunch of lads, and I've made some top mates on here.

Just be ready for me to give you a bit of a slap every now and then  :laugh:

Also be ready for that slap to be on your arse Dave :)
      supersubdave
      • Forum Youth Player

• 8 posts |
      Reply #3605: May 04, 2014 11:15:46 pm
      haha a slap now is it ;D no i will behave and be a good boy ;D xx :angel:
      MsGerrard
      Reply #3606: May 04, 2014 11:16:20 pm
      Also be ready for that slap to be on your arse Dave :)

:laugh: Now youve gone and spoilt it WAHS  :P I was gonna surprise him  :lmao:
      supersubdave
      • Forum Youth Player

• 8 posts |
      Reply #3607: May 04, 2014 11:20:47 pm
       :lmao:

Haha MsGerrard i have alot of padding ;D  :roll:
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #3608: May 04, 2014 11:22:32 pm
      Welcome to the forum Dave. This is a great forum to share the ups and downs of life and LFC.
      supersubdave
      • Forum Youth Player

• 8 posts |
      Reply #3609: May 04, 2014 11:25:26 pm
      Welcome to the forum Dave. This is a great forum to share the ups and downs of life and LFC.

Thank you buddy am new so will take me time but i will be onto what i need to do YNWA JFT96
      « Last Edit: May 04, 2014 11:32:37 pm by MsGerrard »
      MsGerrard
      Reply #3610: May 04, 2014 11:33:25 pm
      :lmao:

Haha MsGerrard i have alot of padding ;D  :roll:

You'll need it....I slap hard ha ha ha xx

Quick Reply