Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

The DRUNK topic

Read 360922 times
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Re: The DRUNK topic
      Reply #115: Feb 07, 2008 11:32:34 pm
      Wetherspoons prices are awesome aren't they :D

Yeah see, last night I had a pint of snakebite, a JD n coke which I had to basically down, then 2 or 3 bottles of VK, 2 test tube shots, a vodka jelly shot, a corky's shot.. urgh.

No wonder you couldn't turn your laptop on at 4am!  :D
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #116: Feb 07, 2008 11:34:50 pm
      I can't stand bottle's of VK. When I see men drinking that stuff it makes me laugh, bit of a womans drink but men shouldn't drink that stuff!
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #117: Feb 07, 2008 11:34:54 pm
      Yeah! Haha. And no wonder I was sick this morning! Only once though. Is it weird that I like the feeling after being sick? I feel skinnier, and less ill usually hehe.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #118: Feb 07, 2008 11:41:19 pm
      Is it weird that I like the feeling after being sick? I feel skinnier, and less ill usually hehe.

Yeah, it's very weird. And wrong. The feeling skinnier bit. But the less ill bit's probably about right. I am never sick no matter how much I've drunk.
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #119: Feb 08, 2008 12:07:57 am
      Yeah, it's very weird. And wrong. The feeling skinnier bit. But the less ill bit's probably about right. I am never sick no matter how much I've drunk.

Start mixing drinks mate, I promise you that you'll be sick! Have beer, snakebite, jd & coke, some other random drinks and come the end of the night you stomach will be killing to be sick! Trust me!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #120: Feb 08, 2008 12:36:24 am
      . I am never sick no matter how much I've drunk.

Me neither......I can honestly say that I have never been sick through drinking too much, wouldn't mix my drinks to the extent that I felt soooooo ill though, that's just stupid and asking for trouble ::)
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #121: Feb 08, 2008 12:46:37 am
      I don't know what you guys think but I think the older you get, the less prone you get to feeling sick or being sick after a binge.

I've been sick three times, first time was when I was 18 I just had so many different drinks. Beer, cocktails, Sambuca etc
      2nd time was a new years eve me and a friend bought a bottle of JD each.. how I regretted that!
      3rd time was a night out in London after Valencia should of whooped Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. Was watching the two Champions League games in 'Walkabout' with a bunch of chavs watching Chelsea and a bunch of mancs watching Man Utd face Roma. I just couldn't stand the fact that I was sitting with mancs and chavs.. what worse could you get? So I made the night go quicker by drinking plently of beer and after the game I had plenty of jack Daniels with Coke and on the way home I was being sick.. probably a twisted manc heard me slating Rooney so he thought it'd be clever to spike my drink haha
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #122: Feb 08, 2008 01:09:08 am
      Less 'sick' with age but the hangovers are a nightmare. 

Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #123: Feb 08, 2008 01:29:46 am
      Less 'sick' with age but the hangovers are a nightmare. 

Honestly, take my word for it... Vodka & Redbull all night = No hangovers, no vommiting! Promise!

I use to get hangovers very badly, but then my mate advised me the way to go about it is drinking the right sort of drink, which is Vodka Redbull... obviously! Tastes great too :P
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #124: Feb 08, 2008 02:25:23 am
      Start mixing drinks mate, I promise you that you'll be sick! Have beer, snakebite, jd & coke, some other random drinks and come the end of the night you stomach will be killing to be sick! Trust me!

:D :D Bless you. I learnt my lesson of mixing drinks years ago. And even then I wasn't sick. It was down to the fact of waking up somewhere other than my own bed.  :D It all comes down to a weak stomach whether you're sick or not.  ;)
      You'd be less likely to be sick after 7 vodka and red bulls rather than 7 pints of strong lager wouldn't you?
      MsGerrard
      Reply #125: Feb 09, 2008 01:18:54 am
      I don't know whether i should be in the drunk tropics or the swear thread but

I feel F***ing great

My standard of english is not the best tonight, so i apologise, but i had a pretty good time, with wine, smirnoff ice, copious amounts of stella and several cock......tails ;D :D :lmao: ;)

bloody marvellous !!!!

i feel so giggly :laugh:
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #126: Feb 09, 2008 01:48:33 am
      Could this be MsG pictured before she got a cab home?...  ;D

MsGerrard
      Reply #127: Feb 09, 2008 01:59:16 am
      Could this be MsG pictured before she got a cab home?...  ;D

Now I nearly wet myself with laughing :lmao:

Actually that looks very like me......replace the boots with stillletos (can't spell that tonight) and change the hair to blonde and you got me :lmao: :lmao:
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #128: Feb 09, 2008 10:47:08 am
      It was an alright night lastnight. Drunk not too much but just didn't feel totally happy. Thought some girl was raping me on the dance floor and I was like 'I don't think so love' haha. I swear I go there to have a nice time not to get bottered by idiots. Last Friday was much better, no question.
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #129: Feb 09, 2008 06:59:35 pm
      So out tonight and this time I'm getting hammered! Hopefully will be much better than lastnight but hey lastnight was Friday so that doesn't make it the weekend thread. If anything my weekend has been absolutley fantastic so far, starting off this morning with football with some really cool dudes and now going out somewhere nice for the night!
      Also I can't fault the weather, it is absolutley fantastic and its showing its first hints of summer!
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #130: Feb 10, 2008 03:35:32 am
      I'm very proud of myself. Quite drunk but I resisted a party after going out to town because I knew if I'd gone to that party, I wouldn't be home until the afternoon. And I wouldn't have had any sleep.

Oh F**k. What's happening to me? I'm getting all sensible.
      ShanerB
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 881 posts | 25 
      Reply #131: Feb 10, 2008 05:28:29 am
      spotted this thread today when i joined and thought i had to get my first drunk comment down! not much to say really but this whole thing seems to have like 3 main guys, msgerrard, county rd kopite and eddie, did u guys set up the site? ur all over the place!!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #132: Feb 10, 2008 10:00:36 am
      I'm very proud of myself. Quite drunk but I resisted a party after going out to town because I knew if I'd gone to that party, I wouldn't be home until the afternoon. And I wouldn't have had any sleep.

Oh F**k. What's happening to me? I'm getting all sensible.

Proud of you Kenny..... Just shows how important the Reds are to you ;)

Sensible....that's what happens when you hit 30 mate ;) :laugh:

spotted this thread today when I joined and thought I had to get my first drunk comment down! not much to say really but this whole thing seems to have like 3 main guys, msgerrard, county rd kopite and eddie, did u guys set up the site? ur all over the place!!

JD is the main man, ShanerB...... he set up the site.......it's just that Eddie, CRK and me post a lot.....and I'm a girl by the way ;)  :laugh:
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #133: Feb 10, 2008 02:09:33 pm

JD is the main man, ShanerB...... he set up the site.......it's just that Eddie, CRK and me post a lot.....and I'm a girl by the way ;)  :laugh:
      [/quote]
      If you succumbed to the wishes of the masses on here MsG and posted your pic there wouldn't be any confusion ! ;D
      « Last Edit: Feb 10, 2008 02:17:10 pm by frizzby5 »
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #134: Feb 10, 2008 03:22:59 pm
      Sensible....that's what happens when you hit 30 mate ;) :laugh:

What are you trying to say exactly?  ;)

MsGerrard
      Reply #135: Feb 10, 2008 10:57:12 pm
      What are you trying to say exactly?  ;)

Not sure what I'm trying to say actually erm.....whatever you like  :-[  Sorry !

If you succumbed to the wishes of the masses on here MsG and posted your pic there wouldn't be any confusion ! ;D

Well Frizzby......I'd have thought with a name like MsGerrard it would be obvious what my sex was ;) :lmao:

redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #136: Feb 10, 2008 11:02:33 pm
      Not sure what I'm trying to say actually erm.....whatever you like  :-[  Sorry !

You're trying to say I'm an old git, that's what!! I need a drink..... ;) :D
      MsGerrard
      Reply #137: Feb 10, 2008 11:07:24 pm
      You're trying to say I'm an old git, that's what!! I need a drink..... ;) :D

No I'm not you old git :lmao:......ooohh !! sorry :D

Did you know you can get red wine called Old Git ?
      Wonder if Tommo's got any?? he he he  :laugh:

Quick Reply