Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

José "Pepe" Reina (Liverpool -> Bayern Munich -> Napoli)

Read 234140 times
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Re: Jose Reina Player Thread
      Reply #69: May 02, 2007 06:40:54 pm
      I don't begrudge the players earnings, I only wish I could earn that sort of dosh but don't you think when it's become a regular scam that they would have somebody house sitting for them or at least employ some sort of security. Mabey they need educating. I know a few lads in Liverpool who could arrange  security of this kind on demand, It's thier business. Let them get in touch if security is required. Still a poor stunt to pull though. bas**rds need stringing up, I know a few lads who could do that as well as it happens.........
      Lea
      • Forum Markus Babbel

• 79 posts |
      Reply #70: May 02, 2007 07:24:58 pm
      maybe bit off topic but didn`t want to open another thread for this
      just heard that yesterday not only reina was burgled but also a helicopter crashed on it`s way from liverpool to london, on board was chelsea`s vice president, all the passengers died...
      KopQueen
      • Forum Kenny Dalglish

• 526 posts |
      Reply #71: May 02, 2007 10:14:43 pm
      How low can you get?  Really out of order
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #72: May 02, 2007 10:18:11 pm
      F*cking low life !!   >:(
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #73: May 02, 2007 10:28:43 pm
      What kind of sick fucks can you get.

As a lot of people have said that it will be a Bluenose, I also agree with that suspicion.

I really feel sorry for Pepe. He was fantastic last night, and what did he do to deserve that.

I hope they find the lads/lasses that did this and put them away.  :mf_bobby: :action-smiley-060:
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #74: May 03, 2007 12:12:16 am
      I can't believe this. The Cardiff fans were all "ooh typical scousers" blah blah. Idiots.

What worries me is that he prob has quite hi-tech security systems.. And they got through it ??? Eeshk.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #75: May 03, 2007 12:18:29 am
      I can't believe this. The Cardiff fans were all "ooh typical scousers" blah blah. Idiots.

Cardiff crime free is it?  A young girl was shot dead in Manchester - a group of football supporters died in a helicopter crash - and millions of people are going to vote and the media (chiefly the Sun and it's bosom buddy Sky TV) can only go on about a burglary (probably by a bitter bluenose) and going with the usual Anti-Liverpool mentality.

Our media, like most of the population in this country, are a bunch of clowns.
      RED1028
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,392 posts | 92 
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #76: May 03, 2007 12:57:17 am
      >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( ABSOLOUTE WANKERS  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:([
      I want to hire 16 Apache helicopters or one for each 1st team member and hide in the bushes with it. If a thieving low life sh*t-for-brains so much as thinks about setting foot on any of our players homes I would command the pilot  to rise out of the bush and "unload his ammo into the thick skull of the brainless idiot and destroy him."
      Failing the purchase of the choppers I would clone Jamie Carragher 16 times (cos he's well hard and would defend you with his life). I'd arm him with a right nasty b***ard of a Rottweiler and rip the nasty sh*t to bits if he went near a Liverpool players' house.

>:( >:( >:(   I am so angry that the best moment of a players career can amount to this.  >:( >:( >:(

The solution is a simple as this. Professional security personnel need to be employed (by Liverpool FC) to be present at players' property when they are on football duty. A visible presence of force when a player is on duty would alleviate events like this happening. I would do it for nothing, I am passionate about what I believe in and will protect what is mine with my life, no question.

>:( >:( >:( >:( Hope they catch the scum who did this and chop thier hands off. Wankers.  >:( >:( >:( >:(

Cardiff crime free is it?  A young girl was shot dead in Manchester - a group of football supporters died in a helicopter crash - and millions of people are going to vote and the media (chiefly the S*n and it's bosom buddy Sky TV) can only go on about a burglary (probably by a bitter bluenose) and going with the usual Anti-Liverpool mentality.

Mind you the press did mention some truth about last night - the Chavs were the better team on the night and were "robbed" (apparently!) Typical Liverpool, woudn't expect anything less!  ;) :D
      But like I say to anyone who is xenophobic about Liverpool... "If it ain't nailed down we'll nick it (in football terms of course!)
      « Last Edit: May 03, 2007 01:00:02 am by RED1028 »
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #77: May 03, 2007 01:03:03 am
      Cardiff crime free is it?  A young girl was shot dead in Manchester - a group of football supporters died in a helicopter crash - and millions of people are going to vote and the media (chiefly the S*n and it's bosom buddy Sky TV) can only go on about a burglary (probably by a bitter bluenose) and going with the usual Anti-Liverpool mentality.

I know  ::) What is it with people being against Liverpool?!

I want to hire 16 Apache helicopters or one for each 1st team member and hide in the bushes with it. If a thieving low life sh*t-for-brains so much as thinks about setting foot on any of our players homes I would command the pilot  to rise out of the bush and "unload his ammo into the thick skull of the brainless idiot and destroy him."
      Failing the purchase of the choppers I would clone Jamie Carragher 16 times (cos he's well hard and would defend you with his life). I'd arm him with a right nasty b***ard of a Rottweiler and rip the nasty sh*t to bits if he went near a Liverpool players' house.

>:( >:( >:(   I am so angry that the best moment of a players career can amount to this.  >:( >:( >:(

The solution is a simple as this. Professional security personnel need to be employed (by Liverpool FC) to be present at players' property when they are on football duty. A visible presence of force when a player is on duty would alleviate events like this happening. I would do it for nothing, I am passionate about what I believe in and will protect what is mine with my life, no question.

>:( >:( >:( >:( Hope they catch the scum who did this and chop thier hands off. Wankers.  >:( >:( >:( >:(

Mind you the press did mention some truth about last night - the Chavs were the better team on the night and were "robbed" (apparently!) Typical Liverpool, woudn't expect anything less!  ;) :D
      But like I say to anyone who is xenophobic about Liverpool... "If it ain't nailed down we'll nick it (in football terms of course!)

Xenophobic?

BUT I love your little.. 'what you would do' thing ;D  ..LFC hiring security for their houses.. that would be cool.. but I'm sure all the supporters would demand it too :o
      RED1028
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,392 posts | 92 
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #78: May 03, 2007 01:29:15 am
      I know  ::) What is it with people being against Liverpool?!

Xenophobic?

Xenophobic - (noun) intense or irrational dislike or fear of people from other countries (or places!)
      Like Mourhinio!  :D :D
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #79: May 03, 2007 01:38:25 am

>:( >:( >:(   I am so angry that the best moment of a players career can amount to this.  >:( >:( >:(

You'd do well as an Anfield steward at a Man Utd game RED! I'm loving the 16 Apache helicopters mate!
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #80: May 03, 2007 11:00:56 am
      Xenophobic - (noun) intense or irrational dislike or fear of people from other countries (or places!)
      Like Mourhinio!  :D :D
      Oof.. A bit like me and Swansea then! Tehe.

Thanx ;)
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #81: May 03, 2007 05:23:35 pm
      *EDIT*

Didn't read the thread properly before posting.
      « Last Edit: May 05, 2007 12:18:00 pm by EddieC »
      kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Reply #82: May 03, 2007 11:09:00 pm
      Police want to speak to Frank Lampard regarding the burglary, apparently he can't account for his whereabouts during the game  :D

only a day late dont reapeat what people already have posted

anyways steven gerrard has given frank lampard an alilbi as to where he was on tue night "he was in my pocket all night" said the liverpool captain.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #83: May 03, 2007 11:32:23 pm
      only a day late dont reapeat what people already have posted

Now now. Handbags away. True though.
      hound
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 336 posts | -2 
      Reply #84: May 04, 2007 12:45:36 pm
      cast iron guarentee that everton fans while out working happened to do his house
      hound
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 336 posts | -2 
      Reply #85: Jun 07, 2007 03:33:10 pm
      Rafael Benitez returned to Melwood today after a short holiday and was delighted to hear goalkeeper Pepe Reina has put pen to paper on a new five year contract. 
      Reina has followed in the footsteps of Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher who both signed new deals earlier in the week and the manager is pleased the future of a goalkeeper he regards as 'one of the best in the world' has now been secured.

"We knew we needed to talk with a number of our players and Pepe was one of them," said Benitez.

"He's had two good years with us and because of his age we knew we had to sort out a long contract. I'm really pleased that he has signed and I think it sends out a message to everyone that we are preparing our team for both the present and for the future.

"Pepe's record at Liverpool is very good. He's had a lot of clean sheets and you can see the confidence the defenders have in him. When he plays the defenders look very comfortable and that is so important.

"I've said before that he's the best goalkeeper in Spain but he's also one of the best in the world. In this country there are a couple of goalkeepers at the very top level and he is one of them." 
      « Last Edit: Jun 07, 2007 04:06:16 pm by EddieC »
      Rhys.a.red.
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 56 posts |
      • Everywhere leads to somewhere
      Reply #86: Jun 07, 2007 03:43:42 pm
      Best goal keeper in the world... :oranje: The new MR safe hands...
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #87: Jun 07, 2007 04:05:47 pm
      Brilliant news, glad to see the new owners aren't dithering with contracts a la the old regime.
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #88: Jun 07, 2007 04:57:15 pm
      Oh wow, brilliant :D
      kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Reply #89: Jun 07, 2007 05:04:15 pm
      Great news following on from Stevie and Carra signing on hopefully Alonso will be next to follow.
      slimdogg
      • Forum John Barnes

• 407 posts |
      Reply #90: Jun 07, 2007 05:15:55 pm
      Yeah great news and i agree we now need Alonso to sign
      davie t
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 501 posts |
      Reply #91: Jun 07, 2007 05:31:21 pm
      Great news I'm made up hes been brilliant since he came to Anfield its well deserved.

Quick Reply