Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

The Pets Thread

Read 132412 times
      Joey B
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,664 posts | 46 
      Re: The Pets Thread
      Reply #115: Mar 03, 2009 04:42:32 pm
      Got 2 cats the ginger one is a spittin image of the Go Gat.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #116: Mar 03, 2009 05:30:46 pm
      My Tinkerbell is the image of the 'Felix' cat  ;D
      musu
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 85 posts | -1 
      Reply #117: Mar 17, 2009 03:28:20 am
      this is my poodle mix eider (pronounced ay-there). is she a good dog? not really, she mostly coasts by on her looks
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,341 posts | 1620 
      Reply #118: Jun 23, 2009 11:03:13 pm
      Had to have my old staffy bi*ch put to sleep tonight ,now i have owned a fair few dogs in my time ,but this one was kind of special in our house as she grew up with the kids she has left us all a bit teary tonight especially my two girls ,i brought her home and buried her under the tree at the bottom of our garden ,goodnight old girl ,Andrew,Gloria,Lisa & Jade.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #119: Jun 23, 2009 11:09:15 pm
      My brother used to have 3 hamsters, until one of them eat the other two... then died itself shortly after. Has anybody else experienced that? It was awful.

He has a rabbit now though, class pet, dead friendly.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #120: Jun 23, 2009 11:12:03 pm
      she mostly coasts by on her looks

;D I love the way you worded that! Boss name as well. 'Ay There, come here!'

Had to have my old staffy bi*ch put to sleep tonight ,now i have owned a fair few dogs in my time ,but this one was kind of special in our house as she grew up with the kids she has left us all a bit teary tonight especially my two girls ,i brought her home and buried her under the tree at the bottom of our garden ,goodnight old girl ,Andrew,Gloria,Lisa & Jade.

Sorry to hear it Andy. Big hugs mate. Some people don't get how hard it can be when you lose a loved pet who has literally been part of your family for many years. I know how you feel.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #121: Jun 23, 2009 11:13:13 pm
      That's awful Andy mate. I truly feel for you.
      musu
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 85 posts | -1 
      Reply #122: Jun 23, 2009 11:21:51 pm
      deepest sympathies Andy  :'(
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #123: Jun 23, 2009 11:43:11 pm

I absolutely dread the day something happens to my dog having never really had a proper pet before but very sad news though.  I'm sure she had a cracking life though - I know most dogs get spoil rotten - and I'm sure it was the same for you.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #124: Jun 24, 2009 12:05:55 pm
      Sorry to hear that Andy I know the feeling had to bury my dog just a few weeks ago. :'(
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 189 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #125: Jun 27, 2009 12:40:30 pm
      Andy so sorry for the loss of your family pet and friend,my wife had the unfortunate horror of seeing our staffie run over and killed in front of her and to make it worse for her Lexi was not killed outright she died on the way to the vets,I was realy upset myself its hard to lose an animal you love so dear specialy as mine was so young.
      That was a year ago,two weeks after losing Lexi I decided to get another staffie to take my wife's mind off this tragic loss,so we now have a wonderful staffie named Izzy she is the best a loverly golden tan and our thoughts are always with Lexi and I have still got her picture on my work laptop and can see her every day.

Sorry for your loss....el batez.
      niksluvslfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,234 posts | 23 
      Reply #126: Aug 03, 2009 10:35:42 am
      ....here are pics of my Dog Bigsby ( full name Mr.Biglesworth ...yes the cat in Austin Powers )

MsGerrard
      Reply #127: Aug 03, 2009 12:05:22 pm
      Boss dog you got there Niks.

Nice one for posting those pics.
      niksluvslfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,234 posts | 23 
      Reply #128: Aug 03, 2009 12:08:16 pm
      Thanks Ms.G .... he's a very well trained dog ..those picture we're taken in my garden !
      X-x Sarah x-X
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 100 posts |
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #129: Aug 03, 2009 03:09:54 pm
      I have a dog called Cleo who is a cross between and German Shepard and a Border Collie. We had a dog called Sheba, who was her mother, but sadly we had to have her put to sleep in May. Miss her loads. :( Will get pics up as soon as i can. ;)
      niksluvslfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,234 posts | 23 
      Reply #130: Aug 03, 2009 03:11:46 pm
      Sorry to hear about that Sarah . But you still have Cleo though ...can't wait to see the pics .
      X-x Sarah x-X
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 100 posts |
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #131: Aug 03, 2009 03:23:38 pm
      Here are my babies:

Sheba:

As soft as muck she was, loved everyone who came in the house. ;D Miss her loads now she's gone. :'(

Cleo:

She's actually starting to act more and more like her mother everyday.. :D As daft as a box of frogs, but love her to bits, wouldn't have her any other way. :)
      niksluvslfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,234 posts | 23 
      Reply #132: Aug 03, 2009 03:26:03 pm
      Cute dogs !
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #133: Aug 03, 2009 06:58:23 pm
      Had to have my old staffy bi*ch put to sleep tonight ,now I have owned a fair few dogs in my time ,but this one was kind of special in our house as she grew up with the kids she has left us all a bit teary tonight especially my two girls ,I brought her home and buried her under the tree at the bottom of our garden ,goodnight old girl ,Andrew,Gloria,Lisa & Jade.

Aw !!  Andy, only just seen this, so sorry mate, must of been awful for you, big hugs mate  :hug:
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #134: Aug 03, 2009 07:20:11 pm
      Aww bless, I love the one of Bigsby pulling tongues in the garden!
      niksluvslfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,234 posts | 23 
      Reply #135: Aug 04, 2009 09:35:16 am
      I thought you didn't like dogs Gow ....anyways he's a good boy he only barks when people come into the house but not constantly like your neighbor's dog .
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #136: Aug 20, 2009 08:13:08 pm
      Love this thread, everyone has such lovely pets.  Sorry to hear about peoples' losses  :(

I have a few cats and just thought I'd pop on here because my Dave (tabby cat, shares Mr. Fairclough's name) has been missing since Sunday and turned up tonight.  Thank god, I have been so worried.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #137: Aug 20, 2009 08:25:41 pm
      Love this thread, everyone has such lovely pets.  Sorry to hear about peoples' losses  :(

I have a few cats and just thought I'd pop on here because my Dave (tabby cat, shares Mr. Fairclough's name) has been missing since Sunday and turned up tonight.  Thank god, I have been so worried.

Made up for you mate, glad they are back home.

Quick Reply