Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

Daniel Agger (Liverpool -> Brondby)

Read 219214 times
      ShanerB
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 881 posts | 25 
      Re: Daniel Agger
      Reply #115: Mar 16, 2008 05:06:38 pm
      D'yer reckon Danny likes a bit of Amy Whitehouse?   >:D
      It's going to be a while before he crosses that white line.

ok maybe i've missed something in the press but with these posts and the references to coke (or coca cola as is its proper name) has danny agger being doing the charlie!?!?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #116: Mar 16, 2008 08:54:30 pm
      ShanerB - It's a quiet whisper doing the rounds in the city at the moment, but there are other issues that Danny is supposed dealing with, allegedly, of course!!

But I was referring to a song!   ;)

ShanerB
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 881 posts | 25 
      Reply #117: Mar 17, 2008 01:24:07 am
      wow thats a shocker!! lets hope they're just whispers but it would explain some stuff!
      TotheMax
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 404 posts | 22 
      Reply #118: Mar 17, 2008 02:06:51 am

What does that mean? Not familiar with the expression...
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,695 posts | 6695 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #119: Mar 17, 2008 02:58:17 am
      What does that mean? Not familiar with the expression...

Were you supposed to put a winky smiley after that or are you fair dinkum. If you are.... think, Robbie Fowler celebration that had to do with a line.  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/czc5vKu5wqg&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/czc5vKu5wqg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #120: Mar 17, 2008 06:52:47 am

Were you supposed to put a winky smiley after that or are you fair dinkum. If you are.... think, Robbie Fowler celebration that had to do with a line.  ;D

I can still picture Robbie running his nose along that line.If my memory is not playing tricks on me it was against Everton that Robbie  did that trick. If I am wrong Aussie I stand to be corrected.
      TotheMax
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 404 posts | 22 
      Reply #121: Mar 17, 2008 02:57:48 pm

I was, actually asking honestly. I had a clue what you were talking about, but it didnt really give sense to me. Like sharnerB said it explained a lot? Like sniffing coke should break your metastral? And slang may be hard to understand if you are not from the country (Like I had to look up "fair dinkum" in an online "Australians slang"-dictionary  ;))

But is it a joke or is there something in the roumor? He doenst seem like a guy who would such stuff.

AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,695 posts | 6695 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #122: Mar 17, 2008 08:48:19 pm
      I can still picture Robbie running his nose along that line.If my memory is not playing tricks on me it was against Everton that Robbie  did that trick. If I am wrong Aussie I stand to be corrected.

Billy you are spot on mate..it was against those Bitters in 1999.

I was, actually asking honestly. I had a clue what you were talking about, but it didn't really give sense to me. Like sharnerB said it explained a lot? Like sniffing coke should break your metastral? And slang may be hard to understand if you are not from the country (Like I had to look up "fair dinkum" in an online "Australians slang"-dictionary  ;))

But is it a joke or is there something in the roumor? He doenst seem like a guy who would such stuff.

Sorry about the fair dinkum mate....sometimes I forget about the slang barrier difference ;) It just means are you fcukin serious :lmao:

As for whether it's true, I'm not sure, this is the 1st I've heard of it....we're always the last to know of any rumours, down under, mate. ;).

"Like sniffing coke should break your metastral?"-....Um...no mate....what's meant by this is that while he's being rehabbing it, he may have taken up some extra curricular activities :cool-smiley-027: :dunce2:
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #123: Mar 18, 2008 12:47:18 am
      Well all I can say is that I haven't seen any x-rays.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #124: Mar 18, 2008 12:05:04 pm
      As if we go around and spread rumours about one of our own, like the media has not been crucifying us enough allready.
      ShanerB
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 881 posts | 25 
      Reply #125: Mar 19, 2008 01:58:33 am
      F**k sake why couldnt danny stick to being a tattoo artist in his spare time!? now hes turned into a human version of a Dyson!
      lil cisse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,957 posts | 62 
      Reply #126: Mar 19, 2008 03:10:57 pm
      Sounds like he is progressing well

RAFA: AGGER WILL BE BACK

Rafael Benitez today revealed Daniel Agger is on course to make a full recovery after undergoing surgery on his troublesome metatarsal. 
      The Danish defender is almost certainly out for the remainder of the season after the club decided to operate on the injury which has caused him so many problems this season.

Having not played a first team match since September, Agger is now facing up to the likely prospect of spending the remainder of the season on the sidelines, but his manager is looking forward to welcoming him back into his plans in the summer.

"I have been talking with the doctors and with Daniel and he is okay," said Benitez.

"He has more confidence now that the operation is over. He was feeling pain in his foot and so we decided to have the operation.

"The doctors have told me that in a normal situation his season is finished but that he will be back for next season. If he improves quickly and makes good progress then he could play before the end of this season, but I think we will wait for next year. It will be like having a new signing when he is back.

"I know he is happier now. He has been trying so hard to get back fit again but now he can look forward to next season knowing it will be a different situation for him." 
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #127: May 01, 2008 11:44:31 am
      Can't wait till we have you back Dagger. We've missed you a lot this season and it certainly has shown! Hopefully next season you'll come back even stronger!

What we've missed:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of0GqCpCzzY
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #128: May 01, 2008 11:53:15 am
      Hopefully next season he will get that huge rush back in to the first team.
      DOBBS83
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,034 posts | 34 
      • @chrisdobbs83
      Reply #129: May 01, 2008 12:23:37 pm
      God we sure have missed you son
      lil cisse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,957 posts | 62 
      Reply #130: May 01, 2008 01:23:45 pm
      Seriously cannot wait to see his face again, missed him so much. It will be like having a new player, hope his injury has taken nothing away from his play i doubt it will have affected him too much though i expect to see the same amazing defender Agger when he returns to the side.
      Bpatel

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #131: May 01, 2008 08:25:38 pm
      I can't wait until he starts playing again. Like everyone has said, we have deeply deeply missed him. I hope next season he is raring to go and makes up for all the games he missed, and help Liverpool win the cups we desperately tried to win this season.
      RouGaBoy
      • Forum Youth Player

• 16 posts | -1 
      Reply #132: May 02, 2008 07:41:20 pm
      I belive Daniel Agger next season play all season  with club (Liverpool)
      RedWilly

• 9,183 posts | 1634 
      Reply #133: May 02, 2008 11:03:57 pm
      Does anyone think that Dagger, could play at LB? I know when he plays in the centre he balances the team out by having a good left foot on him and whoever he pairs with has a right foot.

But LB has been a problem area for us, Riise probably leaving, so that leaves Aurelio who is very injury prone (not in the Harry Kewell category though!)

He is good going forward and can obviously defend very well, positionally he won't get caught out. If we play him LB we can accommodate Skrtel and Carra and Agger in the same defence.

I know we bought him for CB, but after Skrtel had broken into the first team so quickly then Agger could definitely play there and do a job i think.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #134: May 03, 2008 12:53:32 am
      Without a doubt we have missed him this season and it will be great when he is back playing again. It will be like a new signing.
      arvindram
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 616 posts | 11 
      Reply #135: May 03, 2008 02:58:38 am
      Well next season we can have a solid defense in matches which we need to keep tight.

RB-Carragher
      LB-Agger
      CB-Hyppia
      CB-Skrtel
      bartman49
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,157 posts | 37 
      Reply #136: May 03, 2008 06:07:21 am
      At some point next season when Carra is rotated both yourself and Skrtel will get the chance to show us the future pairing at centre back,...cant wait
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #137: May 03, 2008 07:23:50 am
      Does anyone think that Dagger, could play at LB?

Not just could play there, he started his career out there, probably one of the reasons he's so comfortable on the ball. I suggested a while back he could be used out there, though I would only do so if we have injuries rather than it being a regular arrangement.

Quick Reply