Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The 'Extremely Pissed Off' Thread

Read 365725 times
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Re: The 'Extremely Pissed Off' Thread
      Reply #115: Mar 12, 2008 02:11:30 pm
      Hope you got down the bank to get a new one sent in the post!

i did but now skint for a good 2 weeks...
      also im more unwell than last weekend though i thought i would of recovered by now
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #116: Mar 12, 2008 02:14:25 pm
      Oh well.  Nothing wrong with a cuppa and logging on to LFCREDS on the weekend (that I've been doing for a few weekends being skint!)
      LazyFingers
      • Forum Ian Callaghan
      • Started Topic

• 892 posts | 22 
      Reply #117: Mar 12, 2008 08:23:54 pm
      On my first day in work I got sent to a different F***ing county because they had no security there. So on my first day I was on my own in a clothes shop. Eejits! Though it was easy, I just sat at the control desk watching people, no one robbed anything. I think. And I was in that place again, today.

Back to the city tomorrow, bollocks... I am sooo tired!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #118: Mar 16, 2008 12:11:45 am
      I've got hiccups  ::) and they are so annoying  :o
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #119: Mar 16, 2008 02:55:30 am
      Do you not have a bed to go to?
      MsGerrard
      Reply #120: Mar 16, 2008 12:29:06 pm
      Do you not have a bed to go to?

I usually sleep on the floor JD  ;D
      Bpatel

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #121: Mar 16, 2008 08:52:29 pm
      I'm pissed off because my "mate" thinks she can be rude to me and expect nothing to happen to her. She is so f**king annoying. Stupid b*tch!!

>:( >:(
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #122: Mar 16, 2008 10:26:10 pm
      What's she done Bpatel? Want us to send Court LFC round to sort her out? Hope she sorts her head out, otherwise she'll end up with no mates. Don't let her get you down.  ;)
      MsGerrard
      Reply #123: Mar 16, 2008 10:46:29 pm
      I'm pissed off because my "mate" thinks she can be rude to me and expect nothing to happen to her. She is so f**king annoying. Stupid b*tch!!

She's not worth having as a 'mate' if she behaves like that Bpatel......get shut of her >:(
      Bpatel

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #124: Mar 17, 2008 08:05:42 pm
      What's she done Bpatel? Want us to send Court LFC round to sort her out? Hope she sorts her head out, otherwise she'll end up with no mates. Don't let her get you down.  ;)

She follows me everywhere I go, she does everything  I do. And sometimes I might ask her for help with schoolwork because she's quite clever, and she refuses! People actually call her the sly one because she gets away with absolutely everything.

That would be a great idea. She actually doesn't have any mates. the olny reason she still hangs around with me is because she was new to the country, so my teacher asked me to look after her, and because no one likes her she hasn't bothered making any new friends.

She's not worth having as a 'mate' if she behaves like that Bpatel......get shut of her >:(

I'm trying to get rid of her but she keeps following me. It gets on your nerves when someone follows you 24-7.

redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #125: Mar 17, 2008 11:37:04 pm
      Best thing to do is tell her exactly how you feel Bpatel. If she doesn't take it on board then it's time to say bye bye in a very clear way. And you shouldn't feel guilty about it. Does your teacher know how you feel after asking you to look after her?
      « Last Edit: Mar 17, 2008 11:41:26 pm by redkenny »
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #126: Mar 18, 2008 12:53:43 am
      So who else has to work the bank holidays coming up like I do?

Extremely pissed off about that!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #127: Mar 18, 2008 12:55:31 am

Thats not on Kenny............you working Monday then??

Ring in sick :o :lmao:
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #128: Mar 18, 2008 01:02:29 am

Both Friday and Monday. If there was anything fantastic planned on either day, then I would consider ringing in sick. But seeing as the highlight of the weekend will be us beating the mancs, then I suppose I'll just get on with it.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #129: Mar 18, 2008 01:04:35 am
      You'll be able to gloat all day Monday  Kenny and drive round with a big ;D on your face  ;)
      Bpatel

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #130: Mar 18, 2008 08:17:14 pm
      Best thing to do is tell her exactly how you feel Bpatel. If she doesn't take it on board then it's time to say bye bye in a very clear way. And you shouldn't feel guilty about it. Does your teacher know how you feel after asking you to look after her?

I have told her exactly how I feel. I have even shouted at her but she just doesn't seem to get the point. And I can't tell the teacher because he has left now, so i can't do anything.
      But luckily I have applied to different colleges than her, so I will get rid of her soon.   >:D
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #131: Mar 18, 2008 10:34:49 pm

I'm gutted I'm not in work Kenny! I've got no money to do anything, and would be on about £14 an hour for doing it! They're only putting inbound calls on though! Not good! :(

I have told her exactly how I feel. I have even shouted at her but she just doesn't seem to get the point. And I can't tell the teacher because he has left now, so I can't do anything.
      But luckily I have applied to different colleges than her, so I will get rid of her soon.   >:D

That sounds good babe! If you've got mates who aren't good to you and treat you like sh*t then they're not worth having! At the end of the day, treat other people good, unless they're careless with your feelings! ;)

(Feeling poetic today! ;D)
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #132: Mar 18, 2008 10:37:19 pm
      Well, I'm sorry you're not in work there mate. Honestly didn't think I'd be saying that when I posted about being pissed off having to work.  :D
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #133: Mar 18, 2008 10:41:19 pm
      Well, I'm sorry you're not in work there mate. Honestly didn't think I'd be saying that when I posted about being pissed off having to work.  :D

:D Ah well! It just means I can have a silly one on Sunday for the United match! 8) Although I've got snooker Sunday night so I can kiss my chances in the Snooker league goodbye then! ;)
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #134: Mar 18, 2008 11:10:13 pm
      :D Ah well! It just means I can have a silly one on Sunday for the United match!

Yeah, don't rub it in too much will you mate.  :D :D
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #135: Mar 18, 2008 11:15:52 pm
      Yeah, don't rub it in too much will you mate.  :D :D

Soz Ken! ;) Saying that, I'll probably stay sober! Until we win! Then I'll get f*cking senseless! Wouldn't be arsed about work the next day! 8)
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #136: Mar 18, 2008 11:20:14 pm
      Soz Ken! ;) Saying that, I'll probably stay sober! Until we win! Then I'll get f*cking senseless! Wouldn't be arsed about work the next day! 8)

:D :D :D I love that saying 'F***ing sensless'. Good job I'm not working up your way next Monday then mate. I'd be worried in case I drove over you, laying in the middle of the road in a sensless state, after a heavy defeat for the mancs.  ;)
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #137: Mar 18, 2008 11:30:18 pm
      :D :D :D I love that saying 'F***ing sensless'. Good job I'm not working up your way next Monday then mate. I'd be worried in case I drove over you, laying in the middle of the road in a sensless state, after a heavy defeat for the mancs.  ;)

Precisely! ;) And it is a cracking saying that! Along with 'Pissed as a fart!' Most non-sensical saying ever, yet everyone goes 'hmmm, I know what that means!' :D Love it!

Quick Reply