Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

The 'Extremely Pissed Off' Thread

Read 367482 times
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Re: The 'Extremely Pissed Off' Thread
      Reply #5129: Feb 16, 2014 06:01:14 pm
      At the moment I am extremely pissed off after watching us get knocked out of the F.A.Cup by Arsenal aided by Webb. Oh well We will just have to win the league now. :f_steam:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,689 posts | 6690 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #5130: Feb 16, 2014 07:36:56 pm
      I F***ing hate Howard Webb. F***ing c**t of the highest Order.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #5131: Feb 16, 2014 10:01:52 pm

I'm with you all the way on that one Aussie  >:(
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,341 posts | 1620 
      Reply #5132: Feb 17, 2014 09:28:24 am
      Too fcking right mate correct me if i am wrong but was he not the ref in the chavs game who refused us one as well , we all understand that some are debatable but fck me he is the only fcker on the planet who didnt think that was a pen ,oh and arshole whinger.
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 189 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #5133: Feb 17, 2014 05:21:17 pm
      Off work cause I have a trapped nerve in my r/leg and i'm in agony plus the hospital can't do anything at the moment sake!.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #5134: Feb 17, 2014 10:49:46 pm
      Off work cause I have a trapped nerve in my r/leg and i'm in agony plus the hospital can't do anything at the moment sake!.

Oh bugger Allan.....that's not good hun, hope you make a full recovery in time for Sunday  :hug:
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,968 posts | 3052 
      Reply #5135: Feb 18, 2014 09:10:27 am
      In agony - fell halfway through a 10k time trial run last night. Was on good pace too and l'm gutted didn't get to finish. Ripped up left knee pretty bad and both hands as hit the deck. Still didn't hit head, I guess.

Cleaned self up and put dressing on but knee swollen overnight and couldn't sleep properly. Woke up really sore up both sides to the shoulders.

Mrs insisting I go to A&E but I feel like a complete tool - a grown man attending hospital with the sort of injury kids laugh off daily.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #5136: Feb 18, 2014 09:18:33 am
      In agony - fell halfway through a 10k time trial run last night. Was on good pace too and l'm gutted didn't get to finish. Ripped up left knee pretty bad and both hands as hit the deck. Still didn't hit head, I guess.

Cleaned self up and put dressing on but knee swollen overnight and couldn't sleep properly. Woke up really sore up both sides to the shoulders.

Mrs insisting I go to A&E but I feel like a complete tool - a grown man attending hospital with the sort of injury kids laugh off daily.

sh*t.. Hope you're ok mate.

No need to feel daft, sh*t happens.

How quick you been going them? I've been upping my 10k times this year and doing a half in a couple months
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,968 posts | 3052 
      Reply #5137: Feb 18, 2014 09:35:01 am
      Sh*t.. Hope you're ok mate.

No need to feel daft, sh*t happens.

How quick you been going them? I've been upping my 10k times this year and doing a half in a couple months

I'm no natural runner mate - did a lot when I was boxing but mostly just to keep weight down. As general rule I'm more distance / repetition than speed (excuses, excuses!) - been averaging c. 5min km on track but c. 53mins on road.

Did do a 23:22 5K last Monday though including a 6:41 mile and 4min dead km so feeling as if really turned a corner - was on schedule for sub 52 mins last night and starting to put the hammer down when it happened. Aiming for an 8 mile leg of Edinburgh Marathon relay in May - reckon need to do it in under 63 mins to beat the winning team time last year (my work all do it). They're not running this year and we're 5 mins plus quicker than the rest of teams.

I'm 30km short of 1000km since last Easter so hoping this doesn't knock too much.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #5138: Feb 18, 2014 09:50:51 am

I'm no natural runner mate - did a lot when I was boxing but mostly just to keep weight down. As general rule I'm more distance / repetition than speed (excuses, excuses!) - been averaging c. 5min km on track but c. 53mins on road.

Did do a 23:22 5K last Monday though including a 6:41 mile and 4min dead km so feeling as if really turned a corner - was on schedule for sub 52 mins last night and starting to put the hammer down when it happened. Aiming for an 8 mile leg of Edinburgh Marathon relay in May - reckon need to do it in under 63 mins to beat the winning team time last year (my work all do it). They're not running this year and we're 5 mins plus quicker than the rest of teams.

I'm 30km short of 1000km since last Easter so hoping this doesn't knock too much.

Few days rest and you'll be sound mate.

Sounds like you're making good progress though..
      I'm the same really, never been a natural runner, always a mean to an ends with footy and stuff but the mrs got into it after our second kid and I've been pulled along with that, I'm down to a 42:08 10k, I'm going for sub 40 but I'm struggling to take much more off currently.. I have done a 20:11 5k but pushing it to stay that over the second half.

But the aim is the half, my mrs did one last year and wants me to run one this year with her, my issue is I get bored rather than tired
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,968 posts | 3052 
      Reply #5139: Feb 18, 2014 10:02:46 am
      Few days rest and you'll be sound mate.

Sounds like you're making good progress though..
      I'm the same really, never been a natural runner, always a mean to an ends with footy and stuff but the mrs got into it after our second kid and I've been pulled along with that, I'm down to a 42:08 10k, I'm going for sub 40 but I'm struggling to take much more off currently.. I have done a 20:11 5k but pushing it to stay that over the second half.

But the aim is the half, my mrs did one last year and wants me to run one this year with her, my issue is I get bored rather than tired

Too rich for my blood that mate - that's good going and I just don't have that sort of physiology. Even at 25 I wouldn't have been near that and I'm 43 now.

Happy with my progress - just hoping not knocked back too much.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5140: Feb 18, 2014 11:00:51 am

I'd be going to A&E too mate if you're planning on keeping running that is.  Best to make sure there's no real damage other than cuts and bruises.  I had lot's of minor injuries during my sporty years that I never got sorted properly and now the only excercise I get is walking the dog because of dodgy knees, ankles, hips and shoulders  >:(
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,968 posts | 3052 
      Reply #5141: Feb 18, 2014 11:19:51 am
      I'd be going to A&E too mate if you're planning on keeping running that is.  Best to make sure there's no real damage other than cuts and bruises.  I had lot's of minor injuries during my sporty years that I never got sorted properly and now the only excercise I get is walking the dog because of dodgy knees, ankles, hips and shoulders  >:(

Just back - nothing broken just soft tissue tears in forearms and badly ripped and bruised knee.

I asked for a monster plaster on it - but apparently they're just for kids so had to make do with a white sterile dressing.

Rest for 4/5 days and should be good as new  :clap:
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5142: Feb 18, 2014 11:33:53 am
      Just back - nothing broken just soft tissue tears in forearms and badly ripped and bruised knee.

I asked for a monster plaster on it - but apparently they're just for kids so had to make do with a white sterile dressing.

Rest for 4/5 days and should be good as new  :clap:

Is that a plaster with a monster motif or a big f**k off one  ;D

Good to hear you've not done any serious damage mate just make sure you do rest  ;)

Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,968 posts | 3052 
      Reply #5143: Feb 18, 2014 12:40:00 pm
      Is that a plaster with a monster motif or a big f**k off one  ;D

Good to hear you've not done any serious damage mate just make sure you do rest  ;)

Thanks Debs will do
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5144: May 02, 2014 01:27:34 pm
      So pi**ed off that every week when I get back from working away I find my house like a fu**ing s**t tip.  Can't fu**ing move for kids toys, bikes, scooters, bits of sh**e just left everywhere, bins overflowing, washing all over the place.

As much as I love my daughter and grand daughter, I can't fu**ing wait till they've moved out  :f_steam:

On top of that Paul and I were going to the Registry Office today to finalise arrangements for our wedding in August and after 25 years of knowing exactly where my decree absolute is, I can't fu**ing find it  :mad: :f_steam: :mad:

frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #5145: May 05, 2014 07:44:22 pm
      Well fu**ed off, can't return at the weekend as planned, Have got hospital appointments and physio for bad back and neck caused when I wrote my car of at Xmas!
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #5146: May 05, 2014 07:44:45 pm
      What the fucks up with Luis !
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5147: Jun 03, 2014 04:41:30 pm
       :mad:  So, so annoyed with F***ing bureaucracy with government departments  :f_steam:

As some of you know Paul and I are getting married in August, 9 weeks today to be prescice but when I booked it I knew we needed to go through to the Registrars with formal ID including my Decree Absolute.  However Paul's stuff was at his Employers as he was joining the company pension scheme so when he got it all back and we were both free to go, I couldn't find my DA even though for 25 years I knew exactly where to find it.

Yes I've had the house upside down, bitten Pauls head off numerous times when he's said "you've probably put it somewhere safe".  It's been F***ing safe for 25 years, why would I put it somewhere else.  You get the picture!!

So over a month ago I contacted the Court where I got divorced to get a copy only to be told it, the Court, doesn't exist anymore and that all the records were sent to Preston.  Phoned them the same day, left a message to be called back but no phone call.  Phoned again the following week, paid the £45 and was told it would be in the post that day.  Nothing arrived so I phoned again the following week, bear in mind I work away from home so only have one day each week to chase up, to be told that none of the records were on a computerised system so they have to search manually and they're having trouble finding some but they'd have another look and phone me back.  Again no phone call so I phoned them again last week to be told the same, they have to search manually, look again blah di blah di blah.......

So today, having gone through every single piece of paper I could find in the house and still not found it, I've phoned again.  This time to be told they definitely can't find it so I now have to wait for them to send me a form which I need to fill in and send off to the Central Records Office in London but it's another £65. 

To say the air was blue is an understatement!!  "I've paid you to find it but you can't because you've lost it, now I've got to pay again, only even more.  So what happens if they can't find it?"  "Then you've never got divorced"  SERIOUSLY? 

Not only that but I'll probably have to rearrange the wedding as we probably won't have time to get it back in time.  So I speak to a Manager, not very politely, who agrees that if they, London, find it I'll get the original £45 refunded.  I get the phone number for London off him so I could speak to them there and then and get some sort of guarantee that they will find it.

Lovely guy I spoke to who told me I don't need to fill the form in or pay the £65 because if Preston couldn't find it they should have requested confirmation from the Central Records Office so they could do me a new one!!

Amazingly after speaking to the Preston Manager with this information, they've just phoned me to say they've found it  :mad: :mad: :mad:
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #5148: Jun 03, 2014 05:58:24 pm
      :mad:  So, so annoyed with f**king bureaucracy with government departments  :f_steam:

As some of you know Paul and I are getting married in August, 9 weeks today to be prescice but when I booked it I knew we needed to go through to the Registrars with formal ID including my Decree Absolute.  However Paul's stuff was at his Employers as he was joining the company pension scheme so when he got it all back and we were both free to go, I couldn't find my DA even though for 25 years I knew exactly where to find it.

Yes I've had the house upside down, bitten Pauls head off numerous times when he's said "you've probably put it somewhere safe".  It's been f**king safe for 25 years, why would I put it somewhere else.  You get the picture!!

So over a month ago I contacted the Court where I got divorced to get a copy only to be told it, the Court, doesn't exist anymore and that all the records were sent to Preston.  Phoned them the same day, left a message to be called back but no phone call.  Phoned again the following week, paid the £45 and was told it would be in the post that day.  Nothing arrived so I phoned again the following week, bear in mind I work away from home so only have one day each week to chase up, to be told that none of the records were on a computerised system so they have to search manually and they're having trouble finding some but they'd have another look and phone me back.  Again no phone call so I phoned them again last week to be told the same, they have to search manually, look again blah di blah di blah.......

So today, having gone through every single piece of paper I could find in the house and still not found it, I've phoned again.  This time to be told they definitely can't find it so I now have to wait for them to send me a form which I need to fill in and send off to the Central Records Office in London but it's another £65. 

To say the air was blue is an understatement!!  "I've paid you to find it but you can't because you've lost it, now I've got to pay again, only even more.  So what happens if they can't find it?"  "Then you've never got divorced"  SERIOUSLY? 

Not only that but I'll probably have to rearrange the wedding as we probably won't have time to get it back in time.  So I speak to a Manager, not very politely, who agrees that if they, London, find it I'll get the original £45 refunded.  I get the phone number for London off him so I could speak to them there and then and get some sort of guarantee that they will find it.

Lovely guy I spoke to who told me I don't need to fill the form in or pay the £65 because if Preston couldn't find it they should have requested confirmation from the Central Records Office so they could do me a new one!!

Amazingly after speaking to the Preston Manager with this information, they've just phoned me to say they've found it  :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry to hear about that Debs. At least the end gives you some hope and I wish you all the very best for your Wedding day :D
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5149: Jun 03, 2014 06:09:04 pm
      Sorry to hear about that Debs. At least the end gives you some hope and I wish you all the very best for your Wedding day :D

Aye it's sorted now Luke but it should never have been so long winded or stressful. 

Haha it wouldn't be so bad but this is the 4th time we've arranged and booked the wedding only to have to rearrange it for one reason or another so I doubt we'd bother again.

gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #5150: Jun 03, 2014 06:14:05 pm
      Sorry to hear about that Debs, It will all work out in the end and good luck on you weding day.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #5151: Jun 05, 2014 12:46:50 pm
      Glad to see everything is sorted now Deb's, see you on the day?
      I've just organised and made the draw for a world cup sweepstake at the school where I work.
      I got 2 women from the admin block to make the draw (for honesty you understand) and they pull F***ing Bosnia and Herzegovina for me and give Brazil to the football teacher and Spain to the Principle !

Quick Reply