Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

The 'Extremely Pissed Off' Thread

Read 367549 times
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Re: The 'Extremely Pissed Off' Thread
      Reply #5152: Jun 05, 2014 01:35:54 pm
      Glad to see everything is sorted now Deb's, see you on the day?
      I've just organised and made the draw for a world cup sweepstake at the school where I work.
      I got 2 women from the admin block to make the draw (for honesty you understand) and they pull F***ing Bosnia and Herzegovina for me and give Brazil to the football teacher and Spain to the Principle !

4th Aug Steve unless our spots gone by the time we get everything confirmed but I'll let you know if anything changes.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #5153: Jun 05, 2014 01:50:23 pm
      Aye it's sorted now Luke but it should never have been so long winded or stressful. 

Haha it wouldn't be so bad but this is the 4th time we've arranged and booked the wedding only to have to rearrange it for one reason or another so I doubt we'd bother again.

Funny you should post this as my GF (who I always refer to as "the Mrs" ) is on her annual "shall we tie the knot" mission.

I've always found it a bit of a quandary, maybe because of my divorce.
      If it's not too personal a question, what made you decide to go for it?
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5154: Jun 05, 2014 01:57:07 pm
      Funny you should post this as my GF (who I always refer to as "the Mrs" ) is on her annual "shall we tie the knot" mission.

I've always found it a bit of a quandary, maybe because of my divorce.
      If it's not too personal a question, what made you decide to go for it?

We decided within a few months mate I guess it's a trust thing as I knew I'd never get hurt again being with Paul.  Before that it was me against the world now I have a comrade at arms so the world doesn't get a look in anymore.

Just read the post you quoted again got the wrong end of the stick.

The previous occasions were rearranged not because we got cold feet.  All his family had booked holidays the first time, his sister died from cancer the second and the third time was due to nobody agreeing with us about the arrangements we'd made hence why there's only 9 invited this time.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #5155: Jun 05, 2014 02:01:43 pm
      We decided within a few months mate I guess it's a trust thing as I knew I'd never get hurt again being with Paul.  Before that it was me against the world now I have a comrade at arms so the world doesn't get a look in anymore.

Fair enough mate, trust is a great thing to have.

It's a bit different for me, as it was just my attitude changed towards the whole marriage thing.
      My divorce wasn't acrimonious or anything. We'd been together a long time and just kind of drifted apart.
      My ex-wife and gf are actually good mates, which is a bit strange for me, but good at the same time.

I hope you have a great day :)
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5156: Jun 05, 2014 02:10:14 pm
      Fair enough mate, trust is a great thing to have.

It's a bit different for me, as it was just my attitude changed towards the whole marriage thing.
      My divorce wasn't acrimonious or anything. We'd been together a long time and just kind of drifted apart.
      My ex-wife and gf are actually good mates, which is a bit strange for me, but good at the same time.

I hope you have a great day :)

Must be great that they get on I've not spoken to my ex since and only been in the same room as him twice.  Once for our sons 21st and once for our granddaughters 1st birthday.

My sister still goes on holiday with her ex and his gf has to like it or do one  :D
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #5157: Jun 05, 2014 02:14:58 pm
      Must be great that they get on I've not spoken to my ex since and only been in the same room as him twice.  Once for our sons 21st and once for our granddaughters 1st birthday.

My sister still goes on holiday with her ex and his gf has to like it or do one  :D

My youngest lad still lives at home (he's the PC expert), and she pops round to visit and has a chat (and usually wine) with my gf at the same time.
      All my lads (three) get on great with my gf, and I think my ex wife has a lot to do with this.
      She never saw it as being replaced, she saw it as me moving on.
      My gf also understands that my ex wife and I still love each other, just in a different way, and it helps that my gf's mother and my ex wife were mates as well.
      Some people think it's a strange situation, but we're all happy with it, so I don't see a problem, except of course when they get a bit pissed and gang up on me  :laugh:
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5158: Jun 05, 2014 02:20:41 pm
      My youngest lad still lives at home (he's the PC expert), and she pops round to visit and has a chat (and usually wine) with my gf at the same time.
      All my lads (three) get on great with my gf, and I think my ex wife has a lot to do with this.
      She never saw it as being replaced, she saw it as me moving on.
      My gf also understands that my ex wife and I still love each other, just in a different way, and it helps that my gf's mother and my ex wife were mates as well.
      Some people think it's a strange situation, but we're all happy with it, so I don't see a problem, except of course when they get a bit pissed and gang up on me  :laugh:

They're only jealous mate.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #5159: Jun 05, 2014 02:25:14 pm

It's actually really funny and I enjoy it a lot.
      One of the best things in life is having people around that you love and who love you in return.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5160: Jun 05, 2014 02:30:35 pm
      It's actually really funny and I enjoy it a lot.
      One of the best things in life is having people around that you love and who love you in return.

Amen to that.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #5161: Jun 25, 2014 12:04:02 pm
      Hip replacement last week, then a minor wound infection kept me in a couple of extra days, but no biggy.

The problem is I'm bored shitless and really REALLY hate taking pills, so combined with the fact I can't really sit, or walk around, and I'm an active bloke, I'm thoroughly pissed off.
      And I've got another 6 weeks of this as a minimum, then possibly another 6 months of rehab, but should feel a lot better once I can start moving around.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #5162: Sep 14, 2014 07:39:56 pm
      Spammers, sodding spammers.

As my sources have been saying for some time, Microsoft is planning to deliver a second update for Windows 8.1 on August 12, this month's Patch Tuesday.
      And, again, as those same sources have said, Microsoft won't be making a big deal out of this next update. Update 2, to which Microsoft will be referring
      as the "August update," won't be mandatory, unlike the first Windows 8.1 Update. It also won't be cumulative. It'll be pushed as just another monthly update
      to Windows 8.1. It will include some relatively minor design changes, I hear, but nothing big, feature-wise. Microsoft's original plan was to make this update
      a much bigger and more important release. The Windows team originally was aiming to make the new "mini" Start Menu part of this second update, but scrapped
      that plan a couple of months ago, deciding instead to make the new Start Menu a feature of Windows "Threshold." Threshold, likely to be called Windows 9,
      is still sounding like a Spring 2015 deliverable. From what my sources are saying, Microsoft is unlikely to deliver a third update to Windows 8.1 later this
      fall. There are some who believe the company could opt to deliver one more update to Windows 8.1 that would include some new features, possibly this fall.
      (The idea in doing this would to be to establish a "servicability" cadence pattern.) But others said the operating systems team is leaning toward putting all
      the wood behind the Windows 9 arrow, while continuing to deliver small monthly updates and fixes to Windows 8.1 until Windows 9/Threshold arrives. Microsoft
      officials are still not talking publicly about Threshold/Windows 9. There are rumors Microsoft is planning to offer Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
      users some kind of deal — possibly even a free upgrade to Windows 9 — in order to get them to move to the latest Windows version once it's out next.

Seahawks vs Chargers Live Stream

Bears vs 49ers Live Stream

Chiefs vs Broncos Live Stream

This is the sort of sh*te that is filtered out day in day out.   :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
      LFCexiled
      Reply #5163: Sep 20, 2014 10:30:46 am
      On my 3rd car this year.

Bought this one just under two weeks ago and was driving home from work on Friday and the gears got stiff, took it the garage yesterday and he said he'd have a look, phoned me up and said the flywheel has seized and a spring had blown or something and blown a hole in the gearbox. Long story, short, new gearbox etc and a bill of £580, half what the F***ing car cost and two unpaid days off work.

Can't catch u feckin break this year I tells ya.

Kids are good tho'. ;D
      KateMKD_Red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,184 posts | 527 
      • At the end of the storm, there’s a golden sky.
      Reply #5164: Sep 20, 2014 10:38:19 am
      Good to hear fella and good to have you back on here more often. You've been missed. All the best to the Exiled family.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #5165: Sep 20, 2014 01:58:02 pm
      Good to hear fella and good to have you back on here more often. You've been missed. All the best to the Exiled family.

Cheers Kate, nice words mi'lady. ;)
      Lethal Legacy
      • Forum Kenny Dalglish

• 516 posts |
      Reply #5166: Oct 10, 2014 04:02:10 pm
      Before you know it Kate they'll just be pissing you off at Christmas and special occasions. ;D

On a more serious note. Families are sometimes like pickled onions, they taste nice but they make your farts stink.

On a more, more serious note. Families who like to argue grow in your heart when you move out, every time you go back to visit and they piss you off you leave and they notice it and the arguing fades because they grow to miss you. You're just in a family rut at the mo', it shall pass love. ;)

Why don't you start tolerating little things like that and become a gentleman? :roll:
      LFCexiled
      Reply #5167: Oct 10, 2014 05:20:38 pm
      Why don't you start tolerating little things like that and become a gentleman? :roll:

WTF?

Basically, why don't you F**k off, knobhead.

Gentlemanly enough for you?

P.S

What a year my fellow fans, this is a great time for us all, I shall smoke really good sh*t and F**k bitches when we win the league F**k YEAH YNWA

so your saying im moronic because i dont spend my whole life on this? i got a business to run, family to support....

Be a gentleman? My arse.

:P
      « Last Edit: Oct 10, 2014 05:49:29 pm by LFCexiled »
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5168: Oct 12, 2014 09:43:03 am
      F***ing arsehole, whoever you are, that parked across my driveway meaning I couldn't get the car out to drive to Lancs at 5am to meet up with my colleagues for a trip to London.

Fuming!!!!!!!   :mad: :mad: :f_steam: :mad: :mad:
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #5169: Oct 12, 2014 10:00:46 am
      F***ing arsehole, whoever you are, that parked across my driveway meaning I couldn't get the car out to drive to Lancs at 5am to meet up with my colleagues for a trip to London.

Hope you keyed the b***ard!
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5170: Oct 12, 2014 10:08:31 am

Nah mate but I left a lovely note on the windscreen thanking them for being so considerate. 

Fuckers have gone now!!

andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,341 posts | 1620 
      Reply #5171: Oct 12, 2014 10:24:33 pm
      Nah mate but I left a lovely note on the windscreen thanking them for being so considerate. 

Fuckers have gone now!!

Should have stabbed their tyres Debs fckkn hate inconsiderate people who think they can block your drive , reminds me once when someone did it to me little did they know I had a shogun so I stuck a chain on it and dragged their car down the road they didn't do it again .
      Lethal Legacy
      • Forum Kenny Dalglish

• 516 posts |
      Reply #5172: Oct 13, 2014 09:33:09 am
      WTF?

Basically, why don't you f**k off, knobhead.

Gentlemanly enough for you?

P.S

Be a gentleman? My arse.

:P

Wow lad, your like a desperate trout mate, What a bite. You'd get terrorised if you started to booze with me and my boys haha, soft lad.

I am also a single dad so i am allowed to F**k bitches pal and my kids have a really good upbringing.

Hence the rolling eyes smiley i wasn't being serious, man up you angry little man.

Wind it up.

MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #5173: Oct 13, 2014 07:29:05 pm

I would have dreamt up something very imaginative Debs.

You wouldn't like my imagination.   

It even scares me !   

Did I tell you about the Police Car I kicked the sh*t out of (every panel) whilst it was in a Police Station car park. !?
      They came running out of the nick putting their helmets on like the f***ing Keystone Cops.

Never to be forgotten.

;D

Anyone seem Tom Hardy in Peaky Blinders ?
      Pure Brilliance !
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5174: Oct 13, 2014 07:39:46 pm
      I would have dreamt up something very imaginative Debs.

You wouldn't like my imagination.   

It even scares me !   

Did I tell you about the Police Car I kicked the sh*t out of (every panel) whilst it was in a Police Station car park. !?
      They came running out of the nick putting their helmets on like the f***ing Keystone Cops.

Never to be forgotten.

;D

Anyone seem Tom Hardy in Peaky Blinders ?
      Pure Brilliance !

Ahahahaha I can just picture it now Skip. 

I've done the tyres and the key thingy before and I've had the police out to tow them away but at 5am all I wanted to do was go back to bed.

Quick Reply